Amy Met Kelli on Tumblr Ch. 03-04

Story Info
Advantures of Two Asian Sluts.
2.7k words
4.29
34.8k
9

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/23/2022
Created 12/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kajkelli
kajkelli
295 Followers

I squirted! How was that possible? Could a free woman squirt in orgasm, or only a slave that has been pierced and collared? I had no idea, but I wanted to squirt again and again, to please my Mistress and her bf!

They had recorded everything. I was not sure why, but maybe they would release part by part on Tumblr. That might be dangerous, since eventually someone might know me, but for now, it just made me hotter. They had followed all my limits and they had fulfilled all my dreams.

I had noticed that Cock was a man of very few words. Mistress seemed to anticipate his every command. I guess they had been together a long time, or they had planned my enslavement very carefully. Either way, I had never been so happy in all my life.

Mistress picked up the black scarf and again tied it around my head, covering my eyes.

While I was still descending from orgasmic heaven and wondering why she needed to blindfold me again, Mistress used leather Velcro straps to band my wrists to the arm rests. Then she velcroed leather cuffs to my ankles and used clips to attach them the rings along the base of the chair. I whimpered for the first time, knowing that they had not finished preparing their Kajira for her enslavement.

A moment later, Mistress said, "Open your mouth, slave." I was sure she would give me a wet and delicious kiss for being her obedient slave, but before I knew it, she had shoved some sort of gag in my mouth. It was like a thin donut, and while I could stick my tongue out of the hole, I could not say anything intelligent. For the first time I was truly scared.

"ngooooooooooooooo, hyyyyyyyyyyyy, istressssss, eeeeeeeseeeeeeeee," I wailed, and tried to escape from the chair. I struggled, but I was totally secured. They had completed all my fantasies, so why had I been bondaged to the chair like this?

A moment later, no words having been spoken, I felt something enter my mouth. It was like a gripping device, and it grabbed my tongue and pulled it between the ring and out of my mouth.

"Sorry, slave, but slaves do not make limits and demands. Cock and your Mistress have made all your dreams come true, and now it is time for us to make our dreams come true."

I protested as loudly as possible, with my tongue stretched from my mouth and a ring holding my jaws open.

I knew what was happening one second before Cock used his piercing tool to lock a stud into the front of my tongue! No liquid nitrogen, no warning, no respect for my limits. I screamed in pain, and again Mistress announced that their slave had squirted. How was that possible? This act upon my body was against my will, how could my body react this way, to squirt as though I enjoyed it? I wailed my displeasure.

"Now, now, slave," Mistress purred. "I know this is really what you want, and those limits you gave us were not really you. That was society forcing their standards upon you. You can never be a true slave unless those around you know you are a slave. It cannot be hidden, you cannot be a closet slave. Your Mistress and cock will help you understand true slavery."

"Ngooooooooooo," I wailed again. This was not what I wanted! How could I face my parents and friends with a tongue stud. If they would do this, what else would they do to me?

------------------------

Now Kajira is almost ready for show time. yes, show time.

Just one more thing - Sirik that is!

we took out a set of chain that were carefully measured and used it to connect all the "Hooks" in place on Kajira's body. Neck collar, tit rings, clit ring and cuffs. Her Tumblr user name is now reality.

But we left her ankles free from chains. how can she split her legs for show time, otherwise?

and there's the "yank" which we pulled Kajira in Sirik at Heart and lead her to my personal fuck room.

She fights every inch, but she is a slave so she has no choice. i whip her ass, to make her move. i am not sure if she really fights with her heart, or just to make it harder. it doesn't matter, she will submit.

"Kajira, this is a special treat for you, you ought to feel honored that you and I are both gonna entertain my FBs" I said in a very nice and excited voice. i took Kajira's hand and put it between my legs to let her feel how wet i was - though not as wet as hers, cuz she squirted!

"ngooooooooo," she yelled into her gag, her studded tongue moving back and forth. she seems upset.

"Cock" i yelled and he lead the way opening doors and Kajira was lead to my personal fuck room where my FBs have been patiently waiting. we told them there will be a virgin along with me for their use, but did not specify any further.

I lead Kajira to my fuck bed and pushed her onto it.

"Kajira, raise your legs high and spread them as wide as you can!" I commanded.

She screamed into her gag and refused, so i whipped her ass again and again, until crying, she obeyed.

"Show my FBs your beautiful pink hymen!" I screamed at her.

I thought Kajira would now obey me w/o hesitation. But she didn't! After all she's still a virgin and as such more likely no one has ever seen her cunt not to mention voluntarily spreading her legs apart in front of a crowd of strange men.

What was I thinking? I was thinking of myself, I'd spread...

"There's something you'd need to understand bitch!" I was furious and humiliated in front of my FBs that my slave did not obey me at my very first command.

Cock came to rescue, as he always does. He took out his still hard cock and cunt slapped Kajira and lifted her legs up into the air. With a brutal force he slammed his cock into kajira's ass! For a moment I thought he was gonna break Kajira's hymen. Phew!

I knew it would be difficult to penetrate a virgin ass, so immediately I took out some ass lube and slapped a wad of it at his cock where it met Kajira's ass. Cock and I are a good team - we read each other's minds.

One more hard push and it went in. kajira shrieked a ultra high pitched shriek - cock took her ass virginity she was pbbly saving for someone in her future.

"Your future is NOW bitch!" I mumbled, Kajira had no idea what I was talking about. "Split your legs!"

Kajira obeyed and revealed the locked labia rings and small glimpses of her beautiful pink hymen to total strangers to her. Since she was blindfolded, Kajira doesn't even know who's staring at her locked pussy and the rest of her wet cunt and ass.

Kajira apparently cummed again and cummed hard as her body shuddered. - No one was even touching her! Yet!

"Okay guys",I said. "Here are the fuck rules."

There will be no braking of kajira's hymen. We have padlocked her pussy, but you may empty your load onto the locks and openings, she might get knocked up if your seeds seep through, but that's a chance she has to take. You may use any part of her body the way you have used me. Imagine a virgin birth?

At that point I didn't know if she ever gave blow jobs, not to mention deep throat fucking and ass penetration. O well, slave must learn all that sooner or later. Obviously it is sooner.

--------------------------------------

Amy Met Kelli on Tumblr IV

I was a mess. Thirty minutes ago, I was living my dreams, now I was living my nightmares. They had pierced my tongue and put me in a sirik. Mistress thought that my shuddering was an orgasm, but she was wrong. I was scared to death and my body was shivering with fear. I was afraid I would vomit and unable to spit it from my mouth, I would suffocate.

And then Mistress gave her Fuck Buddies the rules. While I continued to stretch my legs widely, someone pulled on the locked pussy rings, causing me to moan. My hymen was off limits, but my other two slave holes were open. I heard her leave and for the next hour, I was pumped full of semen.

I had never tasted male semen before, but with the ring gag I could not resist. I was amazed how much semen could be emptied into my mouth, with one fuck. The first time, I nearly gagged, so I had to spit out the cum, but when he slapped my face and told me to treasure male semen, to never spit it out, and forced me to lick the semen from the bed sheets, I submitted.

I could not tell from their voices what ethnicity they were. Most sounded Asian, but at least one sounded Black and another White. It was definitely a multi-cultural face and ass rape.

I had never been anally used, and I lost track how many men fucked my ass. At first it was painful, but eventually my ass became nearly numb. The FB's seemed upset that my ass was so tight, and I heard them agree that Mistress needed to widen my ass opening before the next time.

Next time?! There was no next time! I was only here for 24 hours, now less than 20 hours. I had to get to my cousin at Baylor. My cousin! What would she think of her pierced-tongue cousin! She would immediately tell her mom who would call my mom. I was in so much trouble!

Several times my mouth and ass were filled at the same time. The FB's commented how flexible I was, despite the chains that continually tugged on my slave rings.

And many times, the FB's, which seemed to be more than a dozen, wiped their semen covered cocks over my pussy locks, trying their best to inject their love seeds into my virgin cunt. I prayed I would not become pregnant in this way.

Finally, they seemed spent. They were exhausted and I was aching, exhausted, and in considerable pain. The sirik chains had tugged mercilessly on my new rings, and scraped against my skin. I hated to think what I looked like. Thankfully, I was still blindfolded.

One by one, two by two they left, until I was alone, on a bed of cum and semen and saliva. It was suddenly quiet. I tried to organize my thoughts, trying to think of words to describe what I had been through. Strangely, the word "satisfied" came to my mind. I know that sounds ridiculous, but that is the word. I moaned and sighed, and then heard the door open again.

--------------------------------

A little background first.

Kajira and I, whoreamy, met on Tumblr and we made quick friends. I can tell we truly liked each other. What a strange couple we are - I fuck everyday and Kajira a virgin yet we have so much in common.

IFA, my Cock, is a voyeur but I never saw his BDSM side until the day I told him about Kajira's visit for her slave fantasy realization. I can see his excitements ordering collar, rings, sirik chains and piercing tools, even liquid nitrogen, etc.

Another shocking thing is Cock never fucked another girl ever since he fucked me. Now, I can see he is sooooooooooo eager to fuck Kajira. Okay, I knew Cock had always liked Asians. But this Asian is soooooooo attracted to him it is too god damn obvious and I am so god damned jealous.

Jealousy can be very dangerous. Watch out BITCH!

And BITCH thought Cock and I left the room while she was "raped". I must give her credit that she guessed that most of her FBs were Asians. They were.

You see, I have been nice to her, thinking we were friends. We were. But my Cock's behavior changed all that. I had requested Cock to arrange smaller penile FBs for kajira's first fuck session. After all she was a all hole virgin.

Little did she knew, blindfolded, that I was in the room, actually lying next to her and my FBs fucked both of us. Amy fucks all the time! She was screaming so loud, pleasure or pain iono, that she could not hear my not so loud moaning.

I asked FBs who used my ass to fuck kajira's mouth - bet you didn't know BITCH. Did you taste it? You didn't like the taste of cum? What a joke, all girl love cums! Now you know BITCH.

I also asked my FBs to try dump as much cum onto kajira's locked pussy, better aim at her hymen opening and shoot - get her knocked up - I could use a pregnant Asian whore in a few months.

24 hours? Okay, that was the original agreement and I intended to keep my promise. But things changed BITCH! WhoreAmy has plans for you.

O, your cousin in Baylor? Send her over here, or better we'll pick her up. I hope she likes what you like. Hehehehehehe.

Where was Cock all this time? Maning the camera for future use - our 401K, if you would.

Yes, the door opened. Cock and I did leave for a short while for a nice warm shower. I want to make sure he is still MINE. Not quite sure, by the stiffness of his cock. Sigh.

Cock and I came back in and we proceeded to remove Kajira's Sirik, we even removed her mouth gag donut. The next session is a very rough one and she needs to be mobile and flexible.

She began to ask questions - duh, she must be puzzled and have a ton of questions. But I shut her up "Slaves do not speak until spoken! You hear?" My jealousy must have made me very mean she looked scared the way I addressed her.

kajira shut up and just stood there legs wide apart, smelling like a cum slut as she now is.

I am a nice mistress, so I gave her a glass of water and what she thought were advils. Hahahaha, they were more aphrodisiac pills, because she had a long night ahead of her! She was blindfolded, so she thinks I tell her the truth, stupid slave.

Then I thought about her breasts. So I got some rope and tied them tightly at the base and they puffed into big balls and she moaned and begged her Mistress to stop. I told her to shut up or we would put the sirik and a larger gag on her. Now her breasts are big and turning color and the piercings stand out. Maybe we need bigger rings?

In came a dozen choice BBCs - my personal pick from my pool of FBs. They all have the thickest and hardest cocks and they last and last and last and they shoot loads and loads of cum after thick cum.

mistress gives you a deep french kiss before handing you to the dozen BBCs - mistress wanted to say to Kajira that even though she is jealous and mad at you, she does love you still. But why say it, let the French kiss to all the talking, right?

I removed Kajira's blindfold - wanted her to see what RAPE really means.

As with my privious group of FBs, I set down the fuck rules.

No breaking of her hymen was going to happen, not due to my mercifulness, but virgins have their market values.

Aim and shoot hard into her hymen opening.

Teach Kajira to suck cock, deep deep throat fucking.

Don't forget to squeeze hard on her lit and nipples.

RAPE HER! Kajira requested to be viciously raped, so honor her wish.

Kajira will get at least 50 loads of cum dumped on her, and she must swallow each drop of them.

"Gentlemen, start your engine!" with that I took out my whip and w/o notice lashed five strokes on Kajara. Left breast, right breast, left, right buttock, finally, with Kajira's legs open I slashed my whip upwards from the floor hitting her snatch.

"Enjoy your virgin"!


kajkelli
kajkelli
295 Followers