Amy Met Kelli on Tumblr Ch. 05-06

Story Info
Adventures of two Asian whores.
3.3k words
4.24
35.3k
8

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/23/2022
Created 12/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kajkelli
kajkelli
295 Followers

Amy Met Kelli on Tumblr V

My fantasy had taken a very bad turn. Why had I been so foolish to travel halfway across the country and give myself to Mistress? She was not at all like the loving little fucktoy whore she seemed. I thought it would be a safe and fun 24 hours, and now I was worried sick.

And I was sick! I had swallowed so much cum from my anal and mouth rapes, and now there was more to come, much more!

And every hour was worse. Not only was I collared and pierced, but now my boobs, my tender and lovely boobs, were bursting from the pressure of being tied, and they had slash marks across each, from Mistress' whip.

And suddenly the room was filled with at least a dozen black men, each so much bigger than my Asian boy friends, each with huge cocks standing at attention and ready to rape me deeply!

I screamed and raced to the door. How stupid of me. It was like throwing bloody pieces of fish into a shark pool. I never made it near the door and they had me, throwing me on my back, surrounding me like wild animals!

They seemed to have some sort of pecking order, like a pack of wolves, there was an alpha male. He was black as coal. As his pack held me down, making any attempt to escape impossible, he reached and grabbed my face, pushing his fingers into my cheeks until they hurt. I cried in pain.

"Listen, carefully, you worthless yellow slave. I am going to rape your mouth and you are going to swallow every drop. If I feel your teeth on my cock, I will knock your teeth out. Suck and swallow, no teeth, do you understand?"

I couldn't speak clearly with his fingers in my cheeks, but I nodded and tried to say, "Yes."

He was so close to me, and were his pack of animals, and I got my first smell of their body odor. It was awful! I wanted to puke! They were so excited and their glands were oozing sweat and musk, and it was so strong I thought I might choke. I tried to breathe only through my mouth.

But that lasted only a second, as he mounted me and shoved his mile long cock into my mouth. When it was halfway in, I knew I could not possibly take it all. I focused on my lips and teeth, making sure they did not touch his cock. He pushed it further and further into my mouth. I was afraid I would gag and puke all the cum in my stomach all over him. I was so scared.

He seemed to understand my problem, however. Maybe Mistress had prepared him for this little slave. His friends were chanting, "deeper, deeper, all the way," but he leaned closely, his scent like a wild beast, and helped me. "Breathe through your nose, slave. Relax. If you gag, I will whip the skin off your yellow body."

His hands pulled on my nipple rings, my throbbing boobs just another toy for him. I groaned, and he pushed his cock deeper. Two other BBC's grabbed my legs to pull them apart, and two examined the locks on my pussy. Again I groaned and again the cock went further into my throat. I was trying my best, and noticed that very little cock remained outside of my mouth.

I wanted to take him, I wanted to take it all. His male animal scent no longer mattered, his cock felt like it was halfway down my throat, when suddenly, he screamed like a wild man, and he exploded in my throat.

There was no chance to swallow. His cum went straight into my stomach, and he screamed again, emptying his load. As he withdrew his cock, he slapped me, somewhat playfully on my cheek, and complimented, "You'll make a good slave." Strangely, that made me happy and pleased.

The two pulling my legs apart, lifted them and pulled them back over my head, and the beta wolf immediately imbedded himself in my ass. No lubrication, no tenderness, just an immediate thrust into my aching ass. When he withdrew, he made very attempt to force his semen into my virgin pussy, pushing as hard as possible against the locked openings. I wailed, fearful of producing a half Asian, half black child, but the moment I opened my mouth, another cock filled it and fucked my throat.

Back and forth, for the next hour and more, all dozen emptied themselves in this worthless slave. They held their slave upside down and fucked her face, forcing her to swallow their cum against the pull of gravity.

They twisted her in all positions and suddenly lifted her in the air, holding her over a BBC whose cock was vertical, and with no warning, dropped her on the impaling cock spear. That is all I remember. The pain was too much and I passed out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Cock video taped all this focusing mainly on Kajira's face. Face it, there are so much porn on the market BBC fucking a helpless Asian whore be it mouth, ass or cunt is so common. What we wanted to capture is the pain/pleasure of an Asian whore being raped. That, my friend will bring a ton of dough for our retirement and enjoyment when Cock and I are old.

Assuming Cock does not run away with Kajira! Why I say that? I see his cock being so stiff all the time. Cocks never lie, my Cock wants kajira.

Speaking of my slave kajira, she though passing out is a fast way out? Fat chance. Little did she know my FBs, especially this hand pick group, has stamina. When they fucked me, they average five shot each in my holes. So for kajira, this is only 20% of pain/pleasure delivered.

She passed out pbbly because this is her first rough sex in her entire life. The earlier group of my FBs were the gentile guys I used to break her in. Poor kid, two hours ago she was a virgin (is she still a virgin) now she had had two dozen of guys gangbanging her - till she passed out - literally!

O well such is life, she asked for this fantasy.

My FBs though not slaves, they do obey me of every command, demand I ask for. For one simple reason - they love to fuck me and if I am not pleased, they stand the chance of being black listed.

"What the fuck are you guys waiting for?" "It took me a lot of planning to bring this virgin for your enjoyment.", and my amusement and 401k.

"Don't just stand there" "WhenI said rape her I never said to stop just because she passed out". "Cn't you see this yellow whore is enjoying your big cocks?"

One guy, the smart one, although I don't know his name, (I don't know any of their names, who name toys?) pick up Kajira and slapped her face so hard it left a burs mark. But that woke her up.

Kajira opened her mouth trying to say something. Maybe to ask where she is or what's going on, cuz she looked lost.

The smart guy immediately put his mouth on Kajira's and gave her a long french kiss. Others caught on and grabbed and groped and felt Kajira all over her flesh. Her ass is immediately filled, pumped, pumped hard. Some shot in her ass,but most remembered that I ordered them to impregnate her so they placed their cock head right on the small openings between the locks onKajira's pussy opening and shot their black seeds straight into her soaking wet cunt.

That reminds me, since kajira's cunt is in fact dripping nectar, she must be having more pleasure than pain. And by her shuddering and moaning, i can tell she had orgasmed over and over again.

I believe she had reached several convulsive, continuous orgasm which is like a spasm an uncontrollable smash as a result of extreme sexual pleasure.

Kajira, when this is over you will thank me for all the pleasure I broght for you even though along the way you had to suffer some pain.

In a matter of hours, a virgin had reached convulsive, continuous, uncontrollable, involuntary orgasm. Most women never achieve that inter entire life. Even for me a slut/whore it took me years before I knew what that was like.

For that,even if I or my Cock took your cunt virginity (breaking your valuable hymen) it will be worth it. Would me.

My BBC FBs may be good in bed they are not very bright. I just hope my marching order is clear - RAPE THE HELL OUT OF THIS BITCH. USE HER WITH OR WITHOUT HER CONSENT.

There is one more problem I didn't anticipate - I am as horny as hell just watching - I need a FUCK!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amy Met Kelli on Tumblr VI

I felt it first, my face being slapped. For a moment, I had no idea where I was. A nightmare, perhaps, but opening my eyes and seeing all those black faces brought me to reality. I was living a nightmare and there was no way to wake up and make it go away.

I tried to speak, to plead , to beg, but before I could make any sense of my words, another black cock filled my mouth, snaking its way down my throat. I thought guys could ejaculate once, maybe twice, but I was sure these black studs were working on their 4th or 5th explosion into my body.

My mind kept reminding me, 'don't touch their cock with my teeth.' I was so afraid they really would knock out my teeth if I did.

Where was Mistress? Why did she hate me so? I could not believe she was putting me through this awful experience because she loved me. What had I done to anger her?

Finally, even these black horses ran empty. I had no idea how long I had been at their mercy. The only window in the room had a curtain, and it was closed. It did seem like it was getting darker outside. The entire day had become a blur. If asked to pick out my rapists from a police line up, I could not. All blacks look alike to me, but I had to admit, I might recognize them by their cocks. The alpha wolf had a cock that reminded me of a baseball bat. No one else could match his size, and I had seen it up close 5 times, at least.

After a few had left the room, Mistress returned. My eyes we nearly closed, the dried cum had hardened. I tried to hear them talk, but they whispered quietly. I caught a few words: hot slut, slave, cum bucket, fuck, tomorrow...

Tomorrow! No, I had to leave tomorrow. My cousin was expecting me by noon tomorrow. I could not stay another day. We made a deal! Mistress promised!

The alpha black complimented Mistress on my tongue stud. He said it added a lot to his pleasure. I had totally forgotten about that piercing stud. Now I flicked it against the front of my teeth, feeling the vibration through my swollen tongue and puffy lips.

Mistress leaned over me. I couldn't rise from the bed. "Good, slave," was all she said. I couldn't respond. I was totally spent.

I felt her begin to unwind the rope around my breasts. At first, I could barely feel it. My boobs were numb. They had been slapped and pinched and there was no circulation. At first, it felt good as the rope unwound, and then suddenly the blood rushed in and I screamed in the worst pain of my life!

"Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii," I exploded, reaching for my poor globes. "Noooooooooooooo, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee," I wailed. I managed a sneak look at Mistress and saw her smile slightly. She knew this would happen, I'm sure of it.

She reached over and clipped a leash to my collar. "Come, lazy slave. I am not going to let you lay around and waste time. You stink and need a shower."

I slipped from the bed and went straight to the floor, following her to the bathroom on all fours. When we arrived, I was surprised by the room. Over half of it consisted of a shower stall without door or curtain. She pulled me up and clipped my leash to the showerhead.

There was a shower gel dispenser on the wall. "Make yourself clean, slave, and make it fast." She turned on the water and an ice cold spray hit my body. I tried to escape the water, screaming in anguish, twisting my body as much as my leashed neck would allow. I reached for the turn on handle. Immediately Mistress grabbed a whip and striped my ass with two swipes. "Leave it on, you worthless slave! We are not going to waste hot water on your worthless body! Wash your body and hair, now!" she screamed at me.

As quickly as possible, my teeth chattering and my body covered in goosebumps, I washed myself, trying to remove all the layers of cum that plastered my hair and skin.

Mistress urged me on, saying I should be thanking her for cooling off my hot body. She ordered me to pee onto the shower floor, and I felt the warm piss along the sides of my thigh. Soon, the numbing cold water began to feel normal. I guess my skin was numb at this point, and I knew my southern California tan seemed more blue than tan.

Finally, she turned off the water and tossed me a towel. I rubbed it quickly and forcefully over my skin, trying to generate some heat. My beautiful hair was a mess and I hoped Mistress would allow her slave to brush and comb it.

Instead, Mistress ordered me to all fours, and pulled me from the room with the leash. I wondered where her BF was. I thought they were partners in my enslavement. And his muscled body had actually attracted me, despite his part in my suffering.

We reentered the room of my rape, and walked to the side wall, where all forms of bondage equipment hung. She pulled down metal cuffs, which seemed to have a locking sound as she snapped them over my wrists and then my ankles.

"Mistress?" I tried to ask, wanting to remind her that I had to leave tomorrow and I really needed to sleep.

"Shut the fuck up, slave," she said, no friendliness in her voice.

I heard the door behind me open, at first afraid the next gang of rapists had arrived. Instead, I heard her BF's deep and sexy voice, "Whore," was all he said.

"Yes, Cock, we are almost ready." Ready? Ready for what? Please, I want to leave! I want to go home!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ready for a late night snack. I gave her a glass of warm milk - with 6.25 mg of estrogen - that will make her really horny and her nipples will turn dark soon, too.

Slaves do not speak unless when spoken to. Slaves do not ask questions, they must not be curious. Slaves must be patient cuz their purpose in life is to serve their Mistress/Master and carry out orders precisely w/o knowing why. JUST DO IT.

But Kajira, my wet cunt slave, is a UCLA PhD candidate as such she thinks and is inquisitive. So, in order to make her a good slave we, Cock and I, must train her.

The two rape sessions were designed to only break her in. The fun hasn't started, yet.

I strung up Kajira with hands cuffed to her back and hung from a hook from the ceiling. She still had her 5 inch high heels. I pulled the hanging chain tight so Kajira had to tip toe to her max - a good posture of the feet.

She must not relax cuz her weight is partially supported by the hanging chain pulling her hands behind her back and by her tipsy toes.

Before doing anything further, Cock and I have decided to have our own fun with her beautiful body. Kajira is wonderfully beautiful, has a nice body and the way she's strung - she's a perfetc Asian whore.

I used a small set stool in he front and proceeded to kiss her. I gave her a great warm french kiss. A slave kisses with her tongue sticking into the kisser, a lady keep her tongue in her out. I didn't have to teach her that - she is already a whore. UCLA taught her well.

While enjoying the kiss, I put my right hand between her legs, pulled on her clit ring - hard- with my middle finger and squeezed her engorged clit with my thumb and index finger. From kajira's reaction, I can tell she's enjoying as much as I do.

As my left hand went around her butt trying to reach her ass, I found my Cock positioned himself right behind her trying to enter her ass RAW.

I was over my jealousy by now, after all Cock and I were in this together and we must break her together if it means Cock fucking her to his content.

While fucking her ass, he put his hands in Kajira's from, crossed and fondled her breasts and pulled on her titty rings - hard.

We abused her for about ten minutes and Cock shot his load in her ass. He then asked me to clean it up. I am a creampie lover. With his help lifting Kajira by her legs, I went down between them and sucked on her ass till I had all of Cock's cum in my mouth.

I moved my mouth an inch up and blew part of the cum into Kajira's hymen hole. Saved the other half of cum and blew into Katra's mouth and told her to hold cum till order is given to swallow. She obliged, did not even protest.

We are satisfied with Kajira's body - for now. But I was still very very horny. So Cock and I hopped into my fuck bed and he made love to me for twenty minutes - one of my best fucking session due to the erotic circumstances, I suppose. Kajira watch. I noticed her cunt nectar flowed down her thighs.

I took out a surgical rubber tube about 3, 4 feet long. Inserted it into her hymen opening. She took about six inches of it - about the right depth of a virgin. I used painter's blue masking tape and taped the tube along her right leg and used a shot glass at the lower end of the tube.

I wanted to catch all the cunt nectar kajira will be juicing for the hours to follow.

Cock took the masking tape and again taped her boobs jutting her tits - so sexy. I particularly liked the purple color her boobs turn into after a while due to lack of circulation.

We put back the Sirik, this time more elaborate, making sure everything is as tight as can be....

Cock had a custom made gag molded with his erect penis. He used it to gag Kajira's mouth after inserting her donut shaped mouth ring so her jaw is forced open and mouth gaged. His cum still in Kajira's mouth. Haha.

A remote control dildo is inserted into Kajira's ass and the Sirik stung under it making sure it stay in her ass cuz the vibration might knock it loose.

Kajira's legs were fitted with a foot long rod to ensure her legs were open apart exposing her crotch.

kajkelli
kajkelli
295 Followers