Amy Met Kelli on Tumblr Ch. 11-12

Story Info
Adventures of Two Asian Whores.
3.5k words
4.47
29.1k
3
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/23/2022
Created 12/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kajkelli
kajkelli
294 Followers

Ring gagged as we were, our foreheads strapped to the chair rests, we were like test animals, unable to resist. I tried to scream my opposition to their horrible graffiti on my body, but it was once again futile. The more I tried to yell, the more they laughed and I was risking hyperventilating. I swallowed my sobs and pain.

They would do what they would do, and now both Mistress and slave were at their mercy, our slave numbers tattooed to our bodies. Forever! I choked on my sobs, the penis filling my throat.

They had unstrapped our heads and we immediately looked at each other, once Mistress and slave, now both slaves.

"I think you need to let them both rest. They've been through a lot and no sense risking infection or other issues, when a little rest would do wonders," Hawkeye suggested.

"I suppose," Cock relented. "Help me get them ready for bed, will you?"

"Sure."

With Hawkeye releasing me, strap by strap, and Cock releasing slave amy, we were both soon on all fours, pulled along by our hair. Our tinkle bells played sad music as we moved along like animals. We were led to the cum covered bed on which I had been constantly raped the night before. We both were pulled onto the bed, our asses back to back. I faced one direction, slave amy the other. It was extremely difficult to climb onto the bed with the thigh straps and pussy chains, that is for sure!

They removed our ring gags. My jaw ached from being forced open for so long.

I was not sure what Cock was doing to her, but he directed Hawkeye to replace my tongue cock stud with the ring. This was so humiliating, to stick out my tongue and helplessly pose like a bitch dog as an attractive black man changed my piercing. My hair was then pulled back in a pony tail, revealing those fuck-me SLAVE hoops. My lip was throbbing.

At Master Cock's direction, we were turned and lay next to each other, in opposite directions. My face was lined up with slave amy's pussy and hers was lined up with mine. Master Cock produced a small chain and I am sure Hawkeye had the same. My tongue was then chained to slave amy's clit ring, and from the pull on my pussy, her tongue was now linked to mine. Her tinkle bell was dripping with her juices.

My hands were still cuffed behind my back, and now my legs, split by slave amy's head, were chained so that they surrounded her head, and soon, slave amy's legs were wrapped around my head. Chains were then pulled between our nipple rings, fed through our collar rings, and tightened. Surely they were not going to leave us like this!

"Sleep well, slaves," and Master Cock slapped me on the ass, making me grunt with pain. He and Hawkeye laughed at the plight of the slaves, and shutting off the light left us alone. I heard the door being locked.

We tried to communicate with each other, but with our tongue pulled out so tightly, and nearly embedded in each other's pussy, there was little we could say. I think slave amy was trying to say she was sorry. I tried to say the same, but it was ridiculous to add additional pressure on our rings and piercings. So instead, I stuck out my tongue and tenderly licked the clitty of my former mistress, digging deeper with each slurp. I wanted to satisfy her, so that in all her distress, she knew that I loved her. Moments later, I felt her tongue deep within me.

We both moaned our delight, and before falling asleep, we both came hard, plastering each other's face with love nectar.

-------------------------

Slave k dosed off soon after cuz she never slept since she left home. Slave amy hadn't had much sleep either, but I was well trained not to sleep much and just napping 10, 15 minutes here and there while FBs use me.

Anyways, as slave k slept slave amy continued to enjoy slave k's tasty cunt nectar. As slave amy continued licking slave k's snatch I can feel she continued to juice - hope she has a wet dream.

Slave amy dosed off. Then the light came on and we both woke somewhat disoriented, confused but I felt quite happy having my first, albeit partial, lesbian experience w/ a beautiful, just broken virgin and new slave - a very wet slave.

I smell alcohol. They must be off to dinner and drank.

W/o a word, they unchained and separated us and removed our hand cuffs and thigh chains w/ all other body decorations intact. Doc Hawkeye checked our wounds, touching our privacies, lifted our faces, ordering us to pout our lips, and stared like a pervert he is.

"On your feet slaves." Cock yelled.

They put a chain on our clit ring and dragged us all the way to the garage, garage door still open. They apparently came back to fetch us. To where? Worries and excitements. Slave k and I exchanged looks but dare not speak, but we seemed to be able to commute w/o words.

They throw us in the back seat and soon we came to a bar. We were ordered out and get on all fours. The chains went from our clit under our belly and out to the front. We followed as fast as we can. Our clit wounds weren't healed, yet and the pain remained. And of course, our lips were swollen and smarting from the tats.

There was only a few cars in the front. Then amy figured that the bar must be closed, cuz there's a 2 am curfew in most DFW cities.

Indeed the bar was closed cuz they had to knock on the door to get in. A big white guy, pbbly the bouncer, let us in.

Us? A slave Master, his friend and two bitches on their fours.

On the road Doc kept asking how much Cock wanted for slave amy. Cock wasn't ready to sell amy, yet but Doc kept pushing. Saying "You've had amy for years and aren't you even a little bored fucking her by now? Besides you have another, younger slave, to fuck and pimp out."

Cock seemed to be delighted that he has options. "Give me a price". "You name your price" "You're the one who offered to buy amy" The negotiation went on and on.

The bar wasn't very crowed but still more than a dozen ppl remain, mostly men of all walks of life, sizes and trades.

"Okay guys" Cock commanded "Form two lines and get your cash out, for those who need more cash the bar tend will swipe your credit card" One line is for Kelli the other Amy. Cock and Hawkeye proceeded to parade us around still on our fours.

Then Cock ordered us to stand up. The crowd gasped with disbelieve - for one they see our beautiful Asian faces and they see our open snatches showing our pinks and our clits pop right out in full view. Cock and Hawkeye yanked the chain to the clit rings giving even a better view of our otherwise inner beauty.

I see ppl reaching for their wallets getting out more cash and some went to the bar tend w/ their credit cards in hand.

"Now line up in order of amount in hand. So the highest bidder fucks first. When finishes, you can either leave or reach for more cash and get into either line, again if you have more cash you get in front.

"As long as you have the cash you may fuck either whores in all holes. The limit is 15 minutes. There is no limit in the number of shots nor the place of shots. You may order these sluts to blow you or lick your asses. Condums are required for vaginal penetrations, otherwise its optional. But their Master has declared them both clean.

"In other words, you may do anything you want to these sluts in 15 minutes.

Go!

----------------------- Amy Met Kelli on Tumblr XII

I was scared spitless! My mouth was totally dry; I could not have sucked off one of these rabid males if I had wanted to. I licked my lips, swished my pierced tongue around my mouth, and to those watching, I know it sent another message.

Slave amy and me were surrounded by circling sharks. They were getting into a feeding frenzy from the smell of slave meat standing before them. The bids for our bodies were startling. These were working class men, it would seem, and they were bidding a day or more of their salary to be first to use us.

I had been blissfully asleep, the smell of slave amy like an aphrodisiac narcotic. Minutes later, we were transported to a place that was totally opposite, a place alien to a girl only a few months away from her PhD. The first man grabbed me from the back and told me to bend over and grab my ankles. I was going to be cunt fucked for the first time in my life. To think I imagined this moment in some rose petalled covered bed with the sounds of waves crashing on the shore outside a little hut in Hawaii.

There was no love in this moment. He cared not one bit for my pleasure. Like a bull, he rutted me, sawing in and out of my pussy, as I screamed. Not in happiness and joy, not in sexual bliss, but in pain. There was not one good thing to say about my first vaginal rape. As I grunted and panted in anguish, a cock appeared before me and I opened my mouth to take it in.

Suddenly, I noticed, there was almost no sound, except for slave amy to my side. Everyone, men, bartender, Masters Cock and Hawkeye, everyone seemed focused on the action as the holes of two helpless slaves were filled and refilled. There was no joy in this for me, but slave amy seemed to be loving every moment. She kept up a mantra of "yes, yes, yes, harder, yes, more, yes." After many fucks, it felt right to follow her example. Soon, I was feeling it, also. Funny how what we say becomes what we feel. I thought of my UCLA advisor, and what he would think right now. Probably think I was worth the cost, lolz.

And then immediately my emotions changed. I thought of school, my PhD research, my friends, my mom...Mom!! I wanted to scream. This is not me, please don't be disappointed in me. I can't control what they are doing to me. And meanwhile, slave amy continued to crave more and more, it seemed. I wondered if this was a finely tuned act she knew by heart, or if it was real.

I was lifted, turned upside down, put on all fours, lifted again and dropped onto an impaling cock. I swallowed more cum than even the first night of my rape. No idea who was getting more attention, slave amy or me, but one thing fosur, I never had a break for hours and hours.

Subconsciously, I noticed the number of times flashes went off or high powered lights were turned on. We were being photographed and videoed.

Suddenly, the action came to a halt. Master Cock had called everyone attention, and slave amy and I were lifted onto the bar, dripping in cum from all holes, two young but haggard asian fucktoys, panting for more, caught up in the excitement of making all these guys happy.

"Thank you all. Your contributions tonight will help me and my friend, Hawkeye, continue their training and eventually enlarge our stable."

I had never heard Master Cock talk so much. I thought of him, watched him, realized how handsome he was, and how much control he had. Slave amy was so lucky.

"For those of you that stuck along this far, we have another treat for you. Guys, hold the slaves tightly, will you, including their heads." Immediately, our arms and legs were gripped, and hands held our heads immobile. Hawkeye approached us with his doctor's bag.

"Many of you are good old Texas farm hands and own a lot of stock. How do you typically control those dumb animals? A whip? Yes, of course, and both these slave animals have felt the kiss of a whip and will feel more and more now that they are slaves. But I have seen some of your prize animals, and many are ..."

I had tuned him out. What was he talking about. Dumb animals! Fuck, he was practically illiterate compared to me. And where was this going?

Suddenly, Hawkeye stood before me and I knew. I KNEW and I screamed NOOOOOOOOOOO at the top of my lungs. It was some sort of hot tool. It had a cord which had been plugged in behind the bar. I could feel the heat coming of it. They were going to brand us! "NOOOOO, PLEASE, NOOOOOOOOO, l'll do anything you ask, please noooooooooo." They all laughed. Of course, I would do anything they asked.

"Give me your email password, slave," Master Cock ordered.

"Why..." I started to ask. He slapped my left cheek with such force, I made my head spin.

"You are a worthless slave. Answer me." I told him, with a timid voice.

Heawkeye approached my face with the hot tool. My head was held tight in the grips of these rapists surrounding slave amy and me. "Pleaseeeee, I told you what you wanted!"

He brought it near my nose, then inserted it into my nose!!!!!!!!!! The heat on the outside of the tool was not that great, so it felt warm and then suddenly he squeezed the handles, and with a frantic scream, the pain of the tool as it punched through my septum so great, I passed out.

The smelling salts kept by the bartender jarred me back to consciousness. My eyes were blurred with tears. My head had been released, but I was still held sitting up on the bar. My nose was throbbing like a drum. I looked over at slave amy, as she screamed, but did not pass out. When Hawkeye removed the tool from her nostrils, I couldn't see a thing! What had they done?

"Each slave has been fitted with a grommet in her septum. It cannot be seen, but once healed, we can fit them with any sized slave rings. The grommet supports the cartilage. Nothing uglier than a slave whose septum has been ripped out by pulling too hard on her nose ring."

His words horrified me. They could add one more ring to my body, again without my consent. They could make it thick, like a cow. And yet, I was also relieved. It was not detectable at this moment. I could still lead a normal life, if I could just escape. I had not been branded. Yes, my lip had been tatted, but no one need see that. I could still be free, and in a few hours, I would be! They couldn't keep me here. My cousin knew all about Cock. They had to let me go.

I looked at slave amy, once my mistress, now nothing more than a pierced, collared, ringed, tatted slave like me. We gave each other a small smile. I loved her so and would do anything for her.

I looked to the windows of the bar. Though the shades were pulled down, I could see light coming from the sides of the windows. It was morning, Sunday morning, the last day of my enslavement. By tonight, I would be home.

----------------------

It was a lucrative night for Cock. Slut amy noticed that the highest bid for fucking slave k was $180 and I only got $120. Slut amy was happy for sister s. After all she's younger and virtually virgin. For $180 to fuck a virgin is a steal, especially for slave lovers. They get to abuse us with the ornaments fixed on our bodies while we open all three holes for their sexual desires.

All told Cock collected over $2500 for pimping out us two slaves, after paying the bar keep 20% of the proceeds.

On the way home, Hawkeye continued negotiated w/ Cock for slave amy. He wanted a good price for amy cuz amy obviously drew a lower rate than slave k. Hawkeye wanted a cheap deal for a cheap whore.

But Cock refused. He told Hawkeye that amy can pull a lot of tricks and can make his clients happy the way she fucks, even though side by side amy's no match for slave k.

Slave a and slave k were in the back seat, gagged, hands cuffed behind us, and laying on top of each other. After all it was light now and it could get tricky if a cop happened to see us. Actually, it would be bad, cuz we looked like something a cat would drag home, cum covered, tear stained, and sore sore sore all over.

But the big shock came when we got back to Cock's place. When we were pulled into a sitting position, I looked out and saw fucking Nikita! Cocks old gf! Wtf was she doing here? Cock and I had been together for almost a year, and he did nothing but dis her all the time. I yelled into the bit gag, as Cock got out and what do they do? They suck each other's mouth like there was no tomorrow!!!

Son of a bitch! All my friends had told me Cock was using my body to enrich himself all this time. When Nikita introduced me to Cock she had me fooled and made me think she was dumping Cock and let me have him, then she disappeared all together.

Amy now felt like a piece of cheap meat. All the FBs were actually my paying client except I did not get one red cent. As time went on, Cock scheduled me w/ more and more FBs each day and on weekends, I serve FBs on a continuous basis for a 50 hours stretch w/o sleep time.

Amy has never in her whole life encountered such humiliation. I felt so dirty just thinking that when I thought I was have such a good time fucking, I was actually a money making prostitute for Cock and Nikita.

And now, obviously, Cock and Nikita will be my Master and Mistress and I have to submit to whatever they order me to do including being sold to Hawkeye or the like. Amy could be traded to a foreign country and fuck ppl who do not speak my language and God knows what they might do to my body.

All of a sudden fucking is no fun any more, not just that, all the fucking that I thought was fun is making me vomit cuz I never knew I was a cheap piece of meat to be used, abused or traded.

Now Amy's body is modified, some permanently, lip tattooed w/ my slave number, reflecting my fall to the bottom of the social ladder.

And that was not all. As Hawkeye said before leaving, Nikita will do more tattooing on me and sister slave k. Possibly some animal like branding will be imprinted on our body, too.

Speaking of sister slave k, amy felt so sorry that my mistake caused her body to the same treatment. I was simply having fun inviting sister s to realize some limited amount of her slavery fantasy. My mistake led her to a full blown treatment of body modifications for which she cannot possibly face her family and expect them to understand.

Amy stood there, tears blinded me, I started to shake, I felt desperate, helpless cuz I realize that this is it - I, amy, is a slave w/ no way out. Even if I went to law enforcement and even if the law finds them guilty what good does it do me? Amy is finished. Amy cannot go back to work. Amy is forever a sex slave for the rest of my life.

I thought of pleading for sister slave k, but what bargaining chip do I have? None, to be exact. Cuz I am now a totally owned slave to Cock and Nikita. I thought Nikita was a friend. We fucked together and shared a lot of cocks and we met new FBs through each other. How could she do me in like this? Amy's life as she knew it is over.

I'm not sure if I can ever enjoy sex again.

Sister slave k: Amy is so sorry. Amy did not know all this will happen. Worse, Amy cannot help you any more than Amy can get myself out of this.

All Amy wish is to have a little private time w/ sister slave k and tell her how sorry I am.

kajkelli
kajkelli
294 Followers