Amy Met Kelli on Tumblr Ch. 17-18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kajkelli
kajkelli
294 Followers

As he sucked on my teats he meticulously worked on my snatch, I noticed that his cock head was excreting shining beads of precum.

Since I wasn't gagged, I said "Fuck me?" Amy was in heat from all this sucking and rubbing and seeing precum on his cock head and really needed a cock to fuck her really hard.

What I got in return was a slap on my face by his hand. But he winked. Slaves, especially animals, are not supposed to speak. While he winked, he placed his fingers of the hand he slapped me into my wet cunt and scratched my g-spot.

With his other hand he pulled around my waist and held me close to him. He kissed me while his fingers moved fast and furry inside my cunt.

Amy exploded in a huge orgasm and screamed.

He immediately muffed me and stared at me shaking his head as if saying "Don't get us into trouble!"

Amy got on her knees and started to lick up and down on his shaft and slurped up every drop of precum Amy can get. Amy was hoping she can get him to unload, but to no avail. Amy licked his balls for a little while before he pushed Amy away.

Amy can hear Kelli moaning and looked her way - Kelli's groomer was yanking on Kelli's rings and was drinking on Kelli's teats, too!

So, Amy gathered that grooms and pony gyrls do have benefits!

But they must hurry.

Instead of putting back the leather thong, my groom used a penile hook with a huge head and inserted in my ass until it went all the way in. The large head made sure the hook stayed inside my ass without sliding out during workouts. On the other end of the hook was a pony tail, pbbly cut from a real pony. There was also a ring from which my groom hooked a sirik that went under my locked arms behind my back.

The chain came to a Y split near my neck and over my shoulders, it then crossed and each of the two chains went through my titty rings, not locked, they then combined into one chain again through my belly button ring. That final chain is snuggly locked to my clitty ring.

So my ass and my clitty are linked through a network of sirik. If I bend forward or backwards I can feel in my ass and my clit the tugs and pulls. The whole idea of the sirik is to stimulate my sensuals. It worked.

The bridle was put back along with an integrated head harness that went over my head and under my face as well as on each side of my face.

Another leather belt was fitted on my waist this time with heavy duty metal rings on each side.

Amy and Kelli had our bells on all our pierced rings except our noses. They added that. The Vietnamese gyrls, though pierced, did not have any bells so they outfitted bells to their rings. Not sure if the ring tones match ours harmonically or not. They were also fitted with large bells to their labia rings and colored ribbons were used.

Groomers checked on each other making sure that all four new whores were groomed and dressed properly.

We were then lead, by chains to our pierced tongues to outside the barn.

It was a sunny day. They took us to the side of the barn where there were additional Mexicans standing around and big barrel that had wood burning inside.

We were pulled and staggered past the BBQ fire. We thought we were gonna have a Texas treat! But noooooooooooooooooooo!

One by one, they tied us to benches, stretched and immobile. The ponies all whimpered in fear.

Someone who looked like an executioner pulled a branding iron from the fire and each of us were branded on our left hip, just below the waist, with Chinese characters that meaning Slave Horse!

We can't believe they actually branded us - with hot iron - not a tattoo! I looked at Kelli and she just stared, no more screaming. I think she was in shock. The viet gyrls had both passed out from the pain. I screamed but stayed conscious.

But that wasn't it! There's more!

As if it wasn't humiliating enough being forced naked all the time they branded the symbol of the ranch, a bar above a ╕╒ ,forward and backward F on our right hip!

We all screamed in agony, but they did not care.

They took pix of us. The two handlers were there with paper works in their hands. We were branded animals.

As we were branded, I can see all four ponies were lactating. This was not a coincidence, they must have fed us a heavy dose some kind of hormones for this to happen.

I can see tears falling from all four slaves and there was nothing we could have done, nor did any pony protested. We learned fast that speaking up alone will only result in some harsh whipping on our asses, let alone protesting.

We are slaves. We must live like slaves. Sometimes we were treated like animals others like whores simply because we were slaves and owners and their agents can do anything to us as they saw fit.

It was still early morning. We were led, by noses, to a corral where we were met by trainers. Each of us were assigned one personal trainer. Although at the beginning the lead trainer spoke to us.

"Whores, you are now ponies" That made it official!

"Ponies do not speak whether you are gagged or not. Ponies do not ask questions, you simply do as told. Your life depends totally on others and if you behave you will be rewarded otherwise you will be severely punished."

He did not say much. We are, after all, animals so we learn by experience not in a class!

"Today you learn how to walk. Pony walk!"

He showed us by example, legs lifted high until thigh is level with the horizontal, always keeping toes tipped, which will be automatic when our boots arrive.

So we practiced. The trick is to keep our balance cuz we do not have free hands to sway and help balancing our body.

We must keep good posture. Meaning, heads up, udders forward pointing, belly snugged, hindquarters out. And if we don't, we'd get a whipping on our pony asses.

And, when standing still, be sure to sway our asses such that pony tails swipe our hindquarters like ponies do.

We did not have our boots but we did have our high heels. By looking at other ponies, Amy thought we did look very sexy.

For the rest of the morning we practiced walking, maintaining good postures, swaying our hips. Avoiding getting the whips.

At break time ponies were led to a small building where the trainers went in for rest or whatever. But ponies were "parked" in front of the building where there was a horizontal wooden bar and our nose chains were loosely tied to the bar. Before the trainers went inside the building, they stopped by each of their ponies and patted on our shoulders, rubbed on our udders and, shockingly, drank from our udders while rubbing our cunts.

The sucking on my teats made Amy very wet and when my trainer rubbed on my cunt my juices wet his fingers. He then fed my own cunt juice to me. Amy was very thirsty so whatever little cunt juice was welcum.

Sometime later, maybe an hour, trainers came out and fed us bottled water - but no food even though we were hungry. We were given food last night. But obviously there will be no breakfast or lunch. Just water when the trainers remembers and our own cunt juice when trainers rubbed us.

The morning training was hard. The texas sun was bright and very hot and we got no water until after the trainers were rested.

The afternoon training was even harder, cuz they removed our heels and ordered us walk tipty toed like horses. Any pony who rested on our heels got a whipping on our hindquarters.

We must also maintain good postures. That is heads up, udders out, bellies in, hindquarters out. Toes tipped, thighs level and walk with the gait of real ponies.

I don't know about the other ponies, but Amy concentrated on keeping good postures and enjoy the symphonies of out bells as we moved our animal bodies.

The weather was very hot and the trainers needed many rests, that was good. We had three breaks in the afternoon, but we ponies stayed out in the sun when trainers went inside, that was bad. They did give us bottled water each break, that was good. But the trainers also drank from our udders, that was good for Amy, not sure if the other ponies enjoyed the molestations.

We were led back to our barn while there was still sun light. That was good. Already out grooms were waiting.

The minute my groom led me to my stall, I was able to put my heels down. I know my calves will be so sore in the morning. He removed my bridle and the harness. To my surprise, he also unlocked my cuffs that locked my hands and arms together in the back.

As if in a reflex, Amy reached for his cock. But Amy was met with a slap in my face. Slaves do not initiate any actions whatsoever!

My groom did that w/o any emotions as if it was his reflex to teach ponies to behave.

He then proceeded to remove my ass hook. It actually felt good when that huge cock head exited my tight ass.

Even though my hands were free, I did not dare to use them. I figured that the only reason he freed my arms and hands were to clean them so if I didn't behave then next time my hands and arms would be kept locked in my back.

My groom proceeded to clean my body, washed my hair, dried them then allowed me to eat from the bowl. Amy was so hungry she didn't mind the pony food, in fact Amy thought it was delicious.

After Amy finished eating, the groom wiped Amy's mouth.

Unexpectedly, he grabbed Amy and kissed her. Rubbed on Amy's snatch, sucked on Amy's teats, squeezed Amy's udder. All this made Amy not only wet, but got her into a few orgasms.

Amy went down on her knees again and licked on his penis - it was still locked onto his belly button ring. Amy tried again to get him ejaculate. This time she stuck her finger into his ass hope he'd shoot his load Amy desperately needed.

It didn't work until Amy used her other hand to rub on his shaft while sucking on his balls. Finally Amy got an explosion!

kajkelli
kajkelli
294 Followers
12