Amy Repays Bob

Story Info
Mature woman offers a hand job to neighbor.
1.6k words
4.07
123.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My last story involving Amy ended with us holding each other while standing naked in the woods behind our homes. I had just gotten her out of a situation where she had been coerced into posing naked for an 18-year-old neighbor while he masturbated.

While we've never had sex, Amy felt my pecker enlarge a little while we hugged and playfully reminded me that she had never "popped" me and that she wanted to thank me properly.

So, I'm on my way over to Amy's and wonder how far we'll let this go. Maybe we should just laugh it off and pretend nothing happened. However, it would be nice to see Amy in action. Maybe, a nice little hand job with her sweet titties swaying while she strokes my cock.

Yeh, that's it! A nice little hand job and maybe Amy's titties brushing against my cock while she thanks me properly.

I walked up to the front door and rang the bell as I thought of her. A fine looking woman of about 60, a little gray streaking her soft auburn hair. She kept herself trim and fit while her full breasts only sagged a little, jiggling nicely when she walked. And her butt, well, it was perfect. Full and round, just like a Valentine. You wanted to grab a handful of each cheek and give them a smack. Yes, a fine looking old broad. And I was about to get rewarded.

Amy smiled as she opened the door and asked me in. She seemed a bit nervous but I figured she was just jittery, a little skittish about going thru with the hand job.

She poured a glass of wine for me and ushered me into the living room.

I was a little nervous myself. But got more so, when I saw what waited.

There was Anita, a black girl who used to work for me at the bank, sitting on the couch thumbing thru a magazine.

"Well, Anita, what a peasant surprise. I haven't see you, in what, 3-4 years?"

"Yes, Mr. Cleve, I guess it has been that long."

"Oh, please call me Bob, you know we're not at the office anymore."

"Okay, Bob. In that case, why don't you go and pour me one of those and bring it right here?" as she patted the coffee table in front of her.

I guess no hand job tonight with Anita visiting.

It can wait.

Unless….?

Was Amy up to her old tricks again?

She knew I fancied Anita but never tried anything at work because of…well, you know…fooling around at work is one of those taboos not to be broken…ever.

But now…hmmm

The conversation was light and friendly as we discussed old times and life in general. All three of us were settling in and feeling comfy with one another. After a couple more glasses of wine, Amy pushed the starter on the fireplace and the room was filled with that warm flickering light that only fires can provide.

Life was good and I was mellow.

You know, I always wondered what Anita would be like...naked. Without any clothes. Especially those big black breasts...soft and sweet.

And she did have large breasts with a soft luscious butt as a bonus.

Black girls have always turned me on.

Gold jewelry looks so good against their dark skin. And the darker and blacker, the better.

I'll bet that Eve was a black chick. Running around naked in Paradise with only poor Adam to keep her company. God, I wished I had been there. Maybe I could have stopped Eve from eating that apple, and then we'd all be running around naked and talking to the animals.

Amy noticed that I had drifted off in thought… amusing myself with the possibilities.

"Bob, you're not paying attention to us. Now be a gentleman and entertain us.

"Sure Amy, I was just having biblical imagery and got carried away. What would you like?"

"I'd like you to pull out your penis and let us have a look"

That was direct!

"Sure Amy, and then what…a hand job?"

I looked at Anita and she seemed very composed, not upset , agitated...not anything.

"Amy filled me in about your escapades and I asked her to invite me over. I've never seen a white man's penis and I wanted the first one to be yours.

What a nice girl!

Looks like I'll be getting a hand job after all!

Maybe even get a little something extra.

"Come on Bob, pull that little devil out.

It's so cute, all wrinkled and wiggly.

We'll make it all big and puffy."

"We'll make it all big and puffy? I definitely liked the sound of this. So, I thought I'd have some fun with them.

"I don't know, I'm a little shy", I teased. They looked at each other and after a moment.

"Get that fucking cock of yours out of your pants…NOW!", they yelled in unison.

"Okay ladies…but be gentle"

As I slowly pulled the zipper down Amy said, "Better make it snappy, Bob, or no hand job."

I had my cock out in a flash as the girls leaned forward to take a look.

"It's awfully small, Bob", said Anita

"Well, maybe it needs some help, girl".

"What do you think I am, some kind of black slut who's been waiting to get into your pants? You nasty boy!

Pull on that thing, Bob, and let me see what you've got."

"But, I think I need some help…maybe a bit of titty.

Then Amy said, "That's it, Bob, take off all your fucking clothes and parade around for us.

Shake your ass.

I want to see your cock and balls bouncing.

Oh, and be sure to put a little sway in your dick before it gets too hard.

I couldn't hold out any longer so I stripped off everything and walked around each girl…one at a time. My cock began to swell…and swell.

"That cock is beginning to look better and better white boy.

Come over here."

I stood near Anita and let her have a look.

Inches from that beautiful black face…my cock began to twitch.

"I like this white boy's cock, Amy."

And grabbed it.

She looked up into my eyes, "Does my white master want his little cunt slave Anita to stroke his big cock?"

"Yes ma'am, I do."

"And what will you do if I keep on pulling on it?

Shoot a load of cum all over my face and clothes?

That will not do at all, Sir.

Kindly help me with my clothes."

"Happy to oblige, my lady."

But I didn't have to. Anita stood up and quickly unbuttoned her blouse and removed it.

Then the skirt…leaving only the bra and panties.

"Help me with the hook, Bob, my breasts got so puffed up watching you, I can't seem to undo them."

I slapped her ass with my cock as I walked behind her after pulling her panties down (figured she'd need help there to, after all I am a gentleman).

Then my cock found it's way between her ass cheeks as I undid her bra.

"Your cock is magnificent, Bob, but please don't put it in my pussy"

"Of course not, Anita. I guess it just likes you"

My cock pulsed and bobbed up and down between those big black ass cheeks of Anita…but I didn't put it in.

Amy had pulled off all her clothing while Anita and I were busy.

So before you know it, all three of us are bare ass naked…quietly looking at each other while the shadows of the flickering fire played over our bodies.

This is what every guy dreams of. Having two naked females… waiting to be directed…while his cock tries to figure it out.

After some body rubbing… no hands…just bodies rubbing…naked bodies rubbing each other like in some kind of pagan dance, the girls collapsed into the couch.

I stood there, my proud erection at full mast waiting to be attended.

Amy spoke first.

"I guess it's time I gave you your reward.

Now, come stand quietly in front of me, Bob. You can watch our breasts as I give you a nice long hand job.

May he touch your breasts, Anita? , as she gently gripped and stroked my cock.

"Yes, that would be fine.

Go ahead, Bob, my breasts are all tingly and need you to hold them

I'll stand next to you so Amy can work on your penis while you play"

Yes, it was happening and better than I could have even imagined.

Amy was looking up at me with those innocent eyes and was stroking my cock like a schoolgirl. Soft and sweet and knowing just when to squeeze…when to pull…when to stop…when to switch hands.

Anita leaned into me, her left hand on my ass and her right holding my balls.

I was kneading those beautiful black breasts and thinking how we must look…and how it will end, when Anita squeezed hard on my balls and Amy took my cock into her mouth and sucked on the head as I exploded into ecstasy.

Whooa, that was fantastic!!!

Amy held the head of my cock in her mouth and continued to suck while Anita massaged my aching balls.

The night didn't end there, so if you'd like the story to go on, please give a little feedback.

If you would, could you also indicate whether or not you think hand jobs by someone other than a wife is adultery. Also, eating pussy or digital stimulation by other than a husband.

Thanks

Bobcleve