Amy’s Christmas Wish

Story Info
A lonely, single mom has her dreams come true.
13.2k words
4.68
137.2k
120
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,040 Followers

Nine year old Amy Peters stood in the cold, dirty snow, trying her best to stay warm and finish for snowman before Mom called her inside for dinner. "I hope I can get it done. I wanta surprise Mommy," she said with teeth chattering from the cold, winter air. She scrapped every single flake from the yard into a small pile next to the drooping snowman. "I hope she likes it." Amy said pilling more snow on the top of the would be snowman, hoping he didn't fall over like before.

She continued her quest, while trying to stay warm, but the sun was slowly fading behind the tall buildings of the city. "Shoot!" she said knowing it was going to be so, so cold back in the dark, dirty apartment. Mom told her that their heater broke and all the light-bulbs blew, but Amy knew the real reason. Mom couldn't pay the bills and everything got turned off and it was only one day until Santa came.

Amy had a good idea that Santa wasn't real, but she kept believing, hoping he was real, because they needed his help. There wasn't much help in the cold, hard city for a single mother and a little kid that was only one day away from having her little heart broken in two. No kid deserved to wake up on Christmas Day to nothing but a few things from the local Dollar Tree.

She'd written a letter to Santa at school, telling him all the things that she and Mom needed. Now she only hoped and prayed he sent help, if he was real. If he was, things were going to get so much better. They'd have lights, heat and some warm food, other than the dollar burgers that Mom took from work. They were ok, but it kinda got old when you ate them every, single day, but little Amy never said a word. She knew Mom did her best and worked so hard to keep them going.

"Santa, if you're real...PLEASE send us some help." Amy said looking up into the graying sky, wondering if it was going to snow for Christmas and a snowflake landed on the very tip of her tiny nose. "Oh cool!" she giggled looking at it with crossed eyes, remembering what grandpa told her. "I wonder if it will make all my dreams come true." Amy said not seeing the man standing next to her with a big grin on his face.

"Hi there," he said watching her jump away with fear in her eyes. "It's ok. Don't be afraid," he said stepping back, not wanting to frighten Amy anymore than she already was. "I'm Hank. I was walking by and I saw you out here in the cold. Why aren't you inside eating cookies by your Christmas tree?" he asked, squatting down to Amy's height, seeing that her nose and little fingers were red from the cold.

Amy knew she was not supposed to talk to strangers, but he seemed so nice and there was something in his eyes that she liked. "We don't have a Christmas tree this year. Mommy said they cost too much. So I drew a picture of one and we hung it up," she replied with a big frown. She never said a word about not having one and made sure that Mom didn't see the disappointment on her face.

"Oh no!" hank said covering his mouth in shock. "Every kid should have a tree. Where will Santa put all the pretty presents for you and your Mommy?" he asked looking at a bigger frown on her little, freckled face.

"We don't have anything, except the things Mom got from the dollar store. I'm not supposed to know, but she forgot to throw away the bag and I saw it," she said with another frown and gave her shoulders a quick shrug.

Hank just sat there and couldn't believe what he was hearing and it broke his heart. "You don't have anything? No lights, no heat and," he paused to hold her small hands in his, hoping to warm them and maybe give this little angel some hope. "No Christmas tree," he added, knowing he'd have to help. "I'll tell ya what I'm going to do," he smiled and gave Amy a tiny wink.

Rachael unwrapped the greasy burgers, knowing Amy had to be just as sick of them as she was, but it was all she could get in her purse. If Mr. Gilles caught her sneaking out any food, she'd loose her job and they'd be living on the street. "I'm so sick of this shit!" Rachael said fighting to hold back her tears of hurt. She did the best she could for Amy, but things were always so bad and she wanted more for the beautiful, little girl. "Please help us,' she said looking up, hoping God or someone would send them some help and at that very moment, the lights came on. "What the hell?" she said running to the back door of the small apartment. "Amy!" she yelled.

"Yeah." Amy yelled back watching Hank ducking in the shadows of the building. "Is it time to eat?" she asked, looking at Mom's face and fought not to laugh.

"Is anyone been out there? Our lights just came on and I think the heat did too." Rachael smiled, hoping she wouldn't get into trouble. The light company turned them off last month and made it very clear that nothing would be turned back on until she paid the large, overdue bill.

"Nope!" Amy smiled at the happy look on Mom's face, wishing she could meet Hank, but he wanted to remain a secret. "I didn't see anybody," she smiled again and couldn't wait to get inside and get warm.

"Ok, you need to come inside and we can warm up our food tonight!" Rachael said with joy in her voice.

"Be there in a second." Amy said turning to Hank. "How'd I do?" she asked with a big grin.

"You were just wonderful. Have you ever considered a career in acting?" he said in a serious voice before he and Amy laughed together.

"You silly, I wanta be a doctor so I can help little kids that are sick," she said flipping her hand at him and saw him holding out something that she hadn't seen in a long, long time, money. "What's that for?" she asked with big eyes as the big fifty dollar bill filled her little eyes.

"This is for you and your mom," he smiled enjoying the happy look on Amy's face. "Tonight, you and your Mom go downtown to look at all the pretty lights, the Christmas decorations and be very sure you go to see Santa. He'll be waiting for you at the corner of Hope and Faith Street." Hank said making sure that Amy understood him.

"I haven't got to see him or anything this year!" she replied with a big smile, thinking of how pretty it always looked downtown and she couldn't wait to get there.

"Make very sure that you go to see Santa! He'll be waiting for you and I'll be there too," he said watching her eyes gazing at the money. "He's going to give you and your Mom anything you want or need, but you have to come see him." Hank said looking at Amy, hoping she understood him.

Amy couldn't take her eyes off the money. "Now I can get Mom something for Christmas," she said looking at Hank, wondering who he was. He turned on their lights, their heat and now he was giving her fifty bucks. "Who are you?" she asked putting her hands on her hips, hoping he wasn't one of the 'dirty' men that Mom told her about.

"I'm just someone that loves helping little kids like you," he replied standing up, knowing it was time to go. "Ok, you're next acting job is to convince your Mom that you found this in the snow. I want you to run inside, make sure you look happy and act like you 'really' found it, Ok?" he said handing Amy the money and as she took it, he walked away.

"Thank...where'd he go?" Amy said looking around, wondering how he vanished so quickly. "Dang, he's a fast one!" she laughed remembering what he said about convincing Mom she found the money. Amy bent down, rubbing snow on the crisp fifty dollar bill and a little mud just for good measure and she started screaming.

Rachael stood by the stove warming the burgers when she heard Amy screaming. "Oh my God!" she said tossing the food on the stove and ran outside. "What's wrong? Are you hurt?" she asked looking over her daughter, hoping she wasn't hurt and she saw Amy smiling, waving something around. "What's that" Rachael asked taking the dirty object from her. "Where did you get this?" she asked and couldn't believe it. First their lights and gas were mysteriously turned on and now Amy had a fifty dollar bill.

"I found it when I was getting snow." Amy lied, hoping she would convince Mom that she found the money. She hated lying to Mom, but these were hard times and this was Christmas Eve. "Now we can go see all the lights downtown and go to the party at your work." Amy said with a big smile, thinking of all the wonderful food at her work, hoping Mom believed her story about finding the money.

"You found it and we'll do anything you want!" Rachael said grabbing Amy in her arms and hugged as tight as she could. "I need one thing from you though," she added pulling from her daughter.

"Anything you want!" Amy replied, loving the happy smile on her face. It had been so long since Mom smiled and Amy missed it so much. She hated hearing Mom crying at night and hoped things got better soon.

"I need twenty dollars for something," she said to Amy, loving the big smile on her face. "It's a secret." Rachael smiled, hoping Amy could believe in Santa just one more year. She was so smart; Rachael knew it wouldn't be long until she figured it out, if she already hadn't.

Amy just smiled, knowing what Mom was going to do. "Sure Mom. We can split it and I can buy you something too," she said watching Mom give her a smile.

"You're getting too big girl." Mom said hugging her again and hoped things would get better. "Let's go get ourselves all prettied up and get to the train station!" Rachael said standing up and they ran into the apartment as fast as they could go.

*.

Amy walked beside Mom as they neared the train station. "Ahhh, look," she said with a sad face, watching a man in a wheelchair with no legs struggling to get up a snow-covered ramp. "Let's help him," she added leaving Rachael behind and ran to help push him. "Let me help you." Amy smiled to the man and started pushing with all of her might.

"Thank you," he smiled as the little girl pushed so hard. "I'm Lenny, what's your name?" he asked as they quickly topped the hill. "Wow, I just love it when it snows and I have to go out." Lenny said with a laugh turning to see his little helper.

"I love the snow; it's so fun to play in. I hope it snows again for Christmas! Oh I'm Amy Peters!" she smiled to the very good-looking man. "This is my Mom, Rachael. Mom, this is Lenny." Amy said as Mom walked up to them.

"Hi." Rachael said holding out her hand to him and noticed his hands were turned under, but from what she could see, it didn't stand in his way. She'd seen him lots of times and always gave him a smile, but he sat by himself at the far end of the train and never talked to anyone.

He looked at the very pretty woman, remembering her from the train as he held out his deformed right hand. "Nice to meet you. Where are you two pretty ladies off to?" Lenny asked looking at Rachael's pretty face as they got in line to buy tickets. He loved the great care she took in putting on her makeup and the wonderful blue eye shadow on her lovely eyes.

"We're going to Mommy's Christmas party and to see Santa!" Amy quickly said before Rachael could say a word. "Where're you going?" Amy asked, wondering where the train was. She wanted to hurry, she couldn't miss seeing Santa. Hank told her that it was so important that she see him.

"Oh cool!" Lenny said with a big smile. "There's a real big Christmas festival by the mall on Hope Street that's supposed to be really good. If the sidewalks are cleared, I might try and go to it. You guys should come too. I heard its going to be really fun. And the best part is." Lenny stopped, enjoying the look of excitement on Amy's face. "It's all free!" he added watching a massive smile fill her little face.

"Wow, it's free!" Amy said remembering that was one of the streets Hank told her about. She looked at Lenny and then to Mom, hoping she'd take her to it and Amy had an idea that Lenny liked Mom. He sure did smile at her a bunch.

Lenny hadn't had this much fun in a long time. He loved Amy and Rachael was such a beautiful woman. Her short brown hair was nice the way it laid across her pretty eyes and that blue eye shadow she wore drove him crazy.

"Yep, it's all free!" He answered as they moved to the ticket window. "Two adults and one very excited little girl please." Lenny said handing the woman behind the glass a ten dollar bill and Rachael reached to hand Lenny her and Amy's share of the tickets. But, he shook his head no. "This is my treat. My Christmas present to you both," he said holding one of her fingers, watching a small, but inviting smile cover her mouth.

"Only if I can pay your way the next time I see you," she smiled slipping the money into the back pocket of her skin-tight jeans, hoping that just maybe the next time she saw him, he'd talk to her. She always thought he was a good-looking man, but he never talked to anyone. He just sat alone smoking and it was if he was looking for someone or something.

Amy stood, wondering why Mom was smiling at Lenny so much and it came to her. 'Oh, Mom likes him!' she thought, enjoying Mom being so happy. "Mom, can I go play the machine. We have money now." Amy asked with hope in her voice. She loved playing the machines that gave you prizes, but they never had money for them.

"Here ya go, it's my treat!" Lenny said giving Amy a ten dollar bill, watching her face light up with joy and she ran away. "Merry Christmas!" He added turning to Rachael and smiled. "Sure." Lenny said wondering what the rest of this great lady looked like. He hadn't been with anyone in so long he hurt. "You live just around the corner from me," he paused, hoping her wasn't bothering her by talking, but when Rachael looked into his eyes and smiled, he knew it was fine. "I always see you two out in your yard or at the park playing. To bad our great and wise city planners don't realize people love going out when it's warm," he said trying to remember the last time he'd said so many words to one person.

Rachael was a bit surprised at him. All the times she'd seen him at the station or on the train, Lenny never said one word. Maybe a nod of his head or a quick smile, but nothing like this ever and she liked it. "You should be like this more often. There's been many of mornings when the train's late or I've felt like talking to someone, but one of us sits way over there by himself," she said giving him one of her scolding motherly looks. "The next time that we see each other..." she said, but he cut her short.

"I'll come sit by you. I promise." Lenny said with a big smile, hoping this wasn't a mistake on his part. Every time he fell for a girl, he just ended up hurt and he was tired of it.

"Good, I'll be looking forward to it," she replied in a soft voice, hoping that he could sense she was interested in him. "Where do you go everyday?" Rachael asked hoping Lenny didn't mind.

He turned and moved closer to her, noticing she had on a sexy pair of black, high heel boots. 'Nice!' he thought, wondering if she wore things like that all the time. "Most days I go to meet with my publisher and others', I go to physical therapy." Lenny said giving her boots another fast look and felt his penis stirring in his jeans.

"Publisher?"

"Yeah, I'm a writer."

"Oh really? What kinds of things do you write?"

"Mostly adult stories, but sometimes I write about my life and all the crap I've been through," he said with a little hurt in his voice.

"What name do you use? I read a lot, maybe I've read some of them," she said listening to a few of the story titles and was so happy. "This is so crazy! I've read just about everything you've written and you're my favorite writer," she said with excitement, hoping her face wasn't too red with embarrassment. It was Rachael's dream to meet him and here she was on Christmas Eve with another wonderful wish coming true.

"I'm glad we could meet and if you'd like, we can meet sometime so I can sign your books," he said hoping that just maybe, it would turn into more than just a few words or a book signing. She seemed so nice and he'd be more than willing to go a bit farther with her. "Ah, at last!" Lenny smiled hearing the train whistle blowing.

"I better go pry her away from the machines. I'd hate to sit for another forty-five minutes!" she laughed, but if he was sitting with her, Rachael would be willing to sit there all night. "Can we sit with you on the ride in?" she asked feeling something that had eluded her all of her adult life, Rachael was horny. It felt as if her small pair of bikini panties were on fire and she liked it, a lot.

He reached to hold her hand. "I'd like that."

"Good!" Rachael said with a big grin and ran to get Amy. The train only stopped for a few seconds and she wanted to be with Lenny more.

"My lord!" Lenny gasped as Rachael ran to get Amy. Her jeans were so tight and her rounded butt looked so good crammed into them, it made him harder than ever. "I hope you like me," he mumbled lighting a quick cigarette before the train got there and he couldn't help looking at Rachael's butt wiggling as she ran to Amy.

"Hurry, I don't want to miss the train!" she said with desperation, not wanting Lenny to get away from her until they had a chance to talk more. He seemed so nice. 'Maybe he's the guy I've been waiting for,' she thought turning to see him looking at her butt and a hot rush of blood purred between her legs, giving her a pleasant feeling. 'I bet you'd kill me!' she thought again, remembering her favorite book that he'd written and how excited and turned on she was after reading it.

*.

After the ride into the city and making sure Rachael gave Lenny a hug that he wouldn't anytime soon, she and Amy were off to her work.

"It's so pretty, do you think we'll see Lenny on the way home? I wanta tell him all about it." Amy gasped looking at all the sparkling lights. "There's so many!" she said looking up to her Mom, hoping she could get to Santa. Hank told her to go there and she'd get to see Hank again. She liked him and had a feeling that he was the one that was going to change their lives.

"I'm glad you like them. I'm not sure about Lenny, but he gave me his phone number and told me where he lived." Rachael smiled thinking of him and that feel shot between her legs once again. "Wait till you see the pretty tree that Mr. Gilles put up in the restaurant. It's so pretty." Rachael smiled, hoping this would make Amy feel a little better about Christmas. Rachael knew Amy was a smart kid and hoped she understood it was going to be a little Christmas this year.

"Will there be a bunch of food, like last year?" Amy asked, hoping there would be. Last year she ate so much, Amy thought her belly was going to explode.

Rachael smiled down to Amy as they fought there way through the many, many people. "Oh yes! Mr. Gilles can be mean at times, but when Christmas comes, he goes all out," she said with grin, hoping Amy would get some well needed joy from this trip into town. "If by chance we loose each other, you find a policeman and tell him where I work, ok?" Rachael said making sure that Amy heard. The crowds were so bad this year; Rachael was worried they'd get separated.

"I know Mom," she said looking at all the pretty things in the windows they passed, seeing so many things that she knew Mom would love to have, but they didn't have that much money.

Rachael looked down to Amy admiring all the things in the windows, wishing she could do more for the love of her life. It was just too much living in a city with a crappy job, high rent and with no help; it took every ounce of her strength to keep them alive.

"Here we go!" Rachael said with a big grin opening the door of the big restaurant, wishing that Lenny would have came with them. "You be sure and eat really good, ok?" she said leaning down to whispered in Amy's ear, not knowing when she'd get a chance to eat hot food again.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,040 Followers