Amy the Exhibitionist Ch. 16

Story Info
The story of a young lady's love of exhibitionism.
9.5k words
4.71
42.7k
9

Part 16 of the 22 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/30/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author’s Note

All characters in this part of the Amy the Exhibitionist series are over the age of legal consent.

V

Part 20 – My second term at University - fifth part

Blackmail - Professor Lesley Jones
The Prof phoned me the other night and told me that our first performance will be 2 weeks after we get back from the Easter break (she didn’t tell me who we’d be performing in front of). That’s only about 7 weeks. Just as soon as we’ve got the 4 Pledges through their second hazing we’ve got to get them into the team and start practicing. I had planned to spend some time with my parents over Easter but I can see that I’m going to have to come straight back to uni after our Greek holiday.

I told the Prof that 4 new girls would be joining the team in a week or so, but it wasn’t long for them to get up to speed. The Prof said that she’d book the gym for every night the week before our performance.

Blackmail - Professor Thomas Gibbons
Prof Gibbons obviously knows when our cheerleading performance is going to be. After Sarah and I had spent the whole of our last lecture exposing our pussies to him, he stopped us leaving and said, “I hope that your public exhibition will be good.” We just smiled and walked out.


Psychology Thesis
Logan phoned me a couple of weeks ago and told me that he wanted to take me clubbing. He’d go in with me then I was on my own until we met up ready to go home. He told me that if I scored and didn’t want him to escort me back to St. Damian’s then to please let him know. It was the middle of the week so I wasn’t expecting it to be too busy.

I decided to wear this black and blue clubbing Tutu skirt that I have. When I bought it there was a built-in pair of pants. Needless to say that the scissors were in action as soon as I got home. When I wear it I feel like I’m naked from the waist down. With it I decided to wear some net hold-ups, 4 inch heels and a tube top that is slightly see-through. In the right light you can see the dark circle of my areolas, even the little bumps on them. When my nipps get hard the top looks even better.

I met Logan and he paid for a taxi into town. We went to a club that I hadn’t been to before; and I was surprised to see a bit of a queue to get into the club. It was cold queuing and my nipps were so hard they were hurting.

When we got in Logan gave me some money for a drink and told me that he wouldn’t be far away if I needed him. I went to the nearest bar and queued to buy a drink. While I was there this ugly guy (I could see his face in the mirror behind the bar) came up behind me, pressed himself against me and asked me what I was drinking. While I was deciding what to say, his hand slid up the outside of me leg, right up to my hip. I was about to tell him to piss off when his hand slid round to my stomach.

I did tell him to piss off; his breath smelt as well.

I bought myself a drink then went for a wander. I found a staircase up to a balcony and another bar. The staircase was one of these open plan things; all open and easy for someone to see up skirts; especially if a girl is wearing a Tutu skirt. What’s more, there were lights underneath, pointing up. The management really wanted people to look up girl’s skirts. Who was I to spoil their fun; I went half way up and stood against the railing sipping my drink.

I didn’t look down very often, but when I did I saw one or two young men looking up at me.

After a while I got bored with that and moved up onto the balcony. The railings up the side of the stairs continued along the balcony so I stood against them for a while.

I wandered off, back downstairs and explored. I found some stairs going down, and went down. There was yet another bar down there, and another dance floor. I’d finished my drink by then so I dumped the glass and went for a dance.

While I was dancing something made me look up. I needed to look twice because at first I didn’t believe that I could see right through the ceiling to the dance floor above. The ceiling was glass. I could see up the skirts of the girls above; and I wasn’t the only girl that was knickerless.

That was it; I wasn’t going stay down there. I went upstairs and danced there.

A couple of guys tried to dance with me. I let them for a while. One of them got real close and put his hands on my hips on the top of my skirt. He was reasonably good looking so I didn’t push him away. After a few seconds I felt his fingers go inside the elasticated top of my skirt. Okay, no problem with that; but after another few seconds his hands went lower, so did my skirt. It was half way down my thighs before I realised. Well, his hands did feel good.

It was too early to be dancing naked so I pushed him away and pulled my skirt up. Perhaps too high up because when I put my hand round to my bum I could feel flesh where I expected to feel layers of net.

I decided to go for a pee. While I was there a girl asked me if I knew I had been dancing on a glass floor and there were men below. When I said, “I certainly hope so,” she just looked at me then walked off.

I decided that I needed another drink so I went to the nearest bar. As soon as I saw the crowd I realised that I could have some fun and get a free drink or two. I looked for some cute guys and went and stood near them. People got served and moved away and more joined behind us. I was surrounded by men.

It didn’t take long for hands to find my body. I let them grope me for a while before following arms until I saw a guy that looked good. I looked at him and said, “Feel good do I? Buy me a drink and you can keep doing that.”

He wasn’t in a rush, and I did get the drink; and I got finger fucked.

I took my drink and went looking for somewhere to sit down for a while. I found a space on a sofa and flopped down. What I’d forgotten was that a Tutu skirt is made of layers of stiff netting. They’re made to stick out horizontally. Well mine doesn’t stick out totally horizontally; it does go down a bit so that when the waist of the skirt is on my hips my butt and pussy are covered.

The thing was, I’d flopped down with my butt on the front edge of the sofa and I’d laid back. The front of my Tutu was horizontal, leaving my pussy exposed. As well as that, my knees weren’t together.

Because I was laid back and my Tutu was sticking up I couldn’t see my pussy so at first I didn’t realise how exposed I was.

I sat there listening to the music and watching people. There was a couple on the next sofa getting very up close and personal with each other. One of the man’s hands was up the girl’s top and the other was up her skirt.

After a few minutes I realised that a couple of men were staring at me. At first I thought that they must be looking at the top of my net hold-ups. A minute or so later I realised that my Tutu wasn’t covering my pussy. I’m happy to say that my first reaction wasn’t to press my Tutu down; it was to have a little rush in my pussy.

I stayed still and looked round. Okay, a couple of blokes were looking at me, but in general, everything was going on as it normally did. In that case, why should I cover up? I couldn’t think of a reason; so I had another sip of my drink. I decided that if anyone said anything I would pretend to be drunk.


One time about a year ago I got away with getting out of a taxi with my dress up around my neck, leaving me naked from neck to shoes, right in front of a policeman. I staggered a bit, giving the impression that I was drunk. All the policeman said was, “Excuse me madam, but would you mind adjusting your dress?” I stopped, turned round to face the policeman and said, “Whaaaaaat?” The policeman said, “Your dress madam.” Pretending not to know, I looked down; then slowly shuffled my dress down saying, “Soooory,” and walked off thinking, ‘that was easy.’


Anyway, after a while exposing my pussy, I decided that I wanted another drink. I went through the same routine as the last time and got another free drink. Well, not quite free, it did cost me another finger fuck.

I went over to the side of the dance floor and watched the dancing. A couple of guys asked me to dance but I didn’t want to put my drink down.

The dance floor was crowded, but when I’d finished my drink I went to dance. I moved into the middle of the crowd and was having fun. It didn’t take long for some guys to dance near me. And the occasionally one of them would dance right in front of me and put his hands on me.

The group of guys took it in turns to hold and grope me. My skirt got pulled up and my top down. I even felt a bare cock in between the cheeks of my butt; and fingers in my pussy.

At one point I remembered that I was dancing on a glass floor, and looked down. I could see faces looking up. ‘What the hell,’ I ignored them.

With a very wet pussy, I decided that the boys had had enough. I pulled my clothes back into place and went and earned another drink.

I flopped down onto one of the sofas, this time leaving my knees apart; and slowly drank my drink.

I started to feel a bit tired and decided to go and look for Logan. I finally found him propping up the end of the bar up on the balcony. As I went up the stairs I was followed by a couple of guys who had realised what they could see. At the top they tried to hit on me. I decided to go along with it for a while and managed to get a drink out of them with only having to let them finger me.

I went to the end of the bar and told Logan that I was ready to go back to St. Damian’s. We walked out and got in one of the waiting taxis. I fell asleep and woke up with my head on Logan’s lap.

Logan escorted me to my dorm building, then left saying that he’d call me.


My Pledge
I let Kailene have a quiet week so that she could catch up on her course work (I needed to as well). The webcam is still on the top of her wardrobe and I’ve been watching her most mornings and evenings. I have to say that she is a horny young woman. She frigs herself at least twice a day; and she’s got a few toys that I didn’t know about.

On the Wednesday night she took a man back to her room and I watched them have quite a long session. Kailene obviously likes to have her backside spanked while she’s getting fucked.


My New Job
I was working on the Friday and Isabelle reminded me about the mobile fashion shop on the Saturday evening. There had been so much going on that it had gone out of my head. Isabelle asked me if I’d managed to talk someone into being a mannequin for her. Without thinking I said, “Yes, I’ve still got my Pledge, she’ll do it.”

Isabelle said, “Your Pledge! What’s that all about?”

“Oh, err… it’s this crazy sorority thing at university. Yes, my good friend Kailene will be with us tomorrow; we can dress and undress her as much as you like, she’ll be happy to help you.”

Isabelle thanked me and gave me details of where and when. At my break time I phoned Kailene and told her to keep Saturday evening clear, and to make sure that she was showered and shaved.


When I collected Kailene on Saturday evening I told her that we were going to be ‘living dolls.’ Kailene said, “Ooh, I hope that means what I think it does.” I didn’t say anything.

We met Isabelle and got in the van. I introduced Kailene to Isabelle, who wanted to know why an American was at an English university. When that topic of conversation ran dry, I asked Isabelle where we were going. She told me that we were going to a large Travel Show where lots of travel companies were trying to sell all sorts of summer holidays. We were one of a few fashion companies who were hanging on the back of it pushing our summer lines; so the van was full of summer lines.

We got there, unloaded the van and set-up.

We were a little early so Isabelle told us to go and select a bikini, put it on and stand like mannequins at the front. She told us that one of us should change bikinis every 15 minutes so that we displayed all the different lines. When we get busy Isabelle would get me to serve customers leaving Kailene stood there.

Kailene and I went over to the racks of bikinis and selected one each. With there being no changing rooms Kailene asked me where she should change. I told her to strip, put her clothes under the table where the till was, then put the bikini on.

Kailene said, “Yes Mistress.” Isabelle over-heard Kailene and asked me what the ‘Mistress’ bit was. I laughed and told her that it was this sorority thing, and we were hazing new pledges; Kailene was my pledge.

“You mean hazing like the Americans do, making them do all sorts of embarrassing things?” Isabelle asked. I told her that it was exactly like that.

“Wow! That sounds fun.” Isabelle said.

While we were talking, Kailene had stripped off, walked over to the till naked, put her clothes under the table, walked back and was starting to put a bikini on. I looked all around and saw one of the security guards looking; just looking. I guess that he didn’t care about naked girls being there.

I stripped, with him still watching, gave my clothes to Kailene to put under the till; and put a bikini on. It felt strange having something covering my backside and pussy.

We went to the front of our area and posed. I told Kailene to stay perfectly still.

The security guard got bored and walked away.

Fortunately there was a big clock high up on the wall of the exhibition hall so I could keep track of the time.

When the first 15 minutes was up I told Kailene to go and get another bikini and to change me into it. Kailene got a thong bikini and brought it over. She took my top off. My exposed nipples were rock hard. Then she pulled the bottoms down and lifted my feet out of it. She was knelt in front of me with her face right in front of my pussy.

“Amy, you’re dripping.” She whispered to me. She didn’t have to tell me, I knew that already.

Kailene lifted my feet into the thong bikini bottom and pulled it up. She left it hanging a bit low, and before she stood up she blew on my pussy. I let out a little gasp.

Kailene then put the bikini top on me, but again she didn’t put it on quite properly. The right cup was too far towards my right arm and my areola was exposed a little.

Kailene then resumed the pose that she was in before, but with her feet slightly further apart.

The whole place was getting busier and more people were walking passed us. About a dozen people looked at us as if they knew something wasn’t right. More people were coming into our area and browsing the racks.

Another 15 minutes passed and I whispered to Kailene that it was time to change her bikini. I told her to stay there and I went to get another bikini for her. I got back and started taking off the bikini that she was wearing. First I undid the top and let it fall; her beautiful nipples were rock hard; next I undid the tie sides of the bottoms and let them fall. Kailene was naked in a public exhibition hall (aptly named) with people walking by.

I was just about to lift Kailene’s foot when Isabelle shouted for me. She wanted me to serve a customer. I whispered to Kailene that I would be back, and left her standing there naked at the entrance to our area.

Isabelle and the customers kept me busy. I was serving customers wearing a thong bikini. My ass moving around seemed to attract the man part of the couple that came in; or perhaps it was the bikini top that I hadn’t adjusted, my right areola was still partially exposed. One woman that Isabelle told me to serve was about my age. She was there with her partner and she fancied one of the thong bikinis. She asked where the changing rooms were. I apologised and offered to try in on for her so that she could see what it looked like on me. She wasn’t sure, but her man was. He asked me to put it on.

I went behind the rack of bikinis and changed. Now I’m sure that you will have realised that a rack of bikinis gives a lot less coverage than a rack of dresses; so the couple got a good view of me naked. At one point I got eye contact with the man. I smiled, but he went bright red. He still kept looking though.

The woman liked it and asked her man what he thought. I did a twirl so that he could see the rear view (the bikini as well). He said that he liked it so the woman said that she’d have it. She went to look at summer dresses while the man stayed and watched me change back.

I went behind the rack and watched him watching me taking off the bikini that his girlfriend was about to buy. I stood naked putting the bikini on the hanger. Instead of putting on the bikini that I had been wearing before, I went round the end of the rack to give him the bikini. I held it out for him. He put his hand on it, but I didn’t let go. His eyes went from mine, all the way down my nakedness, and back up. When his eyes met mine again, I smiled, thanked him for his custom and let go of the hanger.

I went round the back of the rack and put my bikini on again, making sure that my right areola was showing again.

Isabelle had me attend to more customers; as I was putting a dress that a woman didn’t want, back on the rack, when Isabelle asked me how long I was going to leave Kailene like that. When I told Isabelle that I hadn’t really thought about it she said, “How about you serve the next customer; then go and put a bikini on her.”

“Okay.” I said, smiling.

The thing was; we didn’t have any customers at that time.

I walked around the racks, still wearing the thong bikini, checking that everything was right. When I got to where Kailene was I told her that I would get round to her in a bit. I gave her a quick finger test and said, “You’re enjoying this aren’t you?” She didn’t answer. I altered her pose a bit so that she wouldn’t get cramp, and left her.

It must have been another 10 minutes before someone wanted to buy something. In that time about 7 or 8 people, men, and women, had come into the area. Kailene had been given a few funny looks, and one woman even stopped in front of her for a few seconds and looked her up and down.

I served a customer and went to Kailene. Before I could get to her, a young couple walked in and stopped right in front of her. I stopped and watched. The couple were talking to each other, but I couldn’t hear what they were saying.

The woman put her hand out and touched Kailene’s right breast, As soon as she made contract, her hand came back quickly. Then the man touched Kailene’s left breast; only his hand didn’t pull back. Instead he cupped her breast and rubbed her nipple. I was afraid that Kailene would cum and give herself away so I stepped forward and said, “These new mannequins are so life-like aren’t they?” The man took his hand away.

I continued, “They cost a fortune, but they really do look life-like. They even have a battery in them that keeps a sort of body shaped electric blanket warm. That’s why they feel warm to the touch.” I squeezed Kailene’s right breast and said, “They fill the breasts with silicone as well. You could say that these breasts are as genuine as some real women’s.”

I gently pulled Kailene’s silky black hair and said, “It’s not a wig as you or me know it either; they sew human hair on to a false scalp then attach it to the mannequin’s head.”

I cupped Kailene’s pubic bone and said, “They don’t bother with hair here for two reasons, firstly, mannequins usually have clothes on them, and secondly, a lot of women these days shave all theirs off.”

While I was saying that, and cupping Kailene’s pubic bone, I slipped my middle finger in her hole. I say slipped because she was so wet that a cucumber would have slipped in if it had been at the right angle.

The man said, “Isn’t technology amazing. I’m surprised that they don’t sell these in sex shops instead of those blow-up dolls. Does it have all the sex bits as well?”

I’d removed my hand by then, and the man put his hand where mine had been. The woman said, “Trevor, stop it!” and pulled his hand away. “Come on, we haven’t got all day.” She said, and pulled Trevor away.