Amy the Exhibitionist Ch. 18

Story Info
The story of a young lady's love of exhibitionism.
6.5k words
4.57
29.8k
9

Part 18 of the 22 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/30/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 24 – Ella looks after her sick Uncle

Hey! My name is Ella and I'm going to tell you about my month in Spain looking after my sick Uncle.

No sooner than I'd got back to my parent's home at the start of the summer break, my Mom told me that her brother had been seriously ill and was now back at his home, but wasn't able to look after himself. My Mom was hoping that I would volunteer to go and spend a few weeks taking care of him until he was able to cope on his own again.

A bit of background - I hadn't seen Uncle Henry for about 10 years. He'd been married once, but they had split and he'd gone to live in this very remote, area of Spain. Basically, he'd cut himself off from the world that he'd known and gone to live the quiet, simple life.

My Mom knows how to pick the right time to ask me for something, and how to ask it. I'd just got back from a very hectic year at uni and I had told her that I just wanted to chill for a couple of weeks before looking for a summer job. Mom sold it to me by telling me that all I had to do was a bit of housekeeping and the rest of the time I would be able to soak-up the sun. What's more, Uncle Henry would pay me to look after him.

Spain is a country that still has good weather in summertime and Mom told me that my Uncle lives in a village so remote that I wouldn't need much with me apart from a couple of good books. I packed a few clothes in a small bag and set-off.

One early morning flight, two bus rides and I was on a third bus that would take me to my Uncle's village. I was glad that I had chosen Spanish as my foreign language at school. I hadn't spoken any Spanish for over a year, but I could still remember enough to get by.

I had told the bus driver where I wanted to go to and he'd told me that he'd let me know when it was time to get off. Well, the bus stopped in the middle of nowhere and the driver shouted that I was there. I went to the front of the bus and repeated the name of the village to the driver. He pointed to a dirt track and said the name again.

'WTF have I let myself in for' I thought as I got off the bus. A woman and three kids got off the bus as well. One of the kids was a boy of about 10 years old, and the two girls looked about 12 and 14.

I looked at the woman and said the village name. She pointed up, along the dirt track and said, "Si." Then she started walking. The kids followed her, so I did as well.

It didn't take long for me to be grateful that I'd worn Sandals and not heels. Also, knowing that it would be hot there, I was only wearing a short, thin skirt and a loose cotton top; nothing else.

We walked for about two miles into this valley, most of it up hill When we turned a corner, there it was; a cluster of about 20 houses. All of them looked a bit run-down.

As we got closer, I saw a policeman, with a gun, walk towards us. He said something to the woman then turned to the kids. What happened next shocked me. The two younger kids put their bags down and stripped naked.

I stood there thinking WTF is going on?

As the kids picked up their clothes and bags and started walking on, the policeman turned to me. What happened next shocked me even more. He said something about an inspection, and pointed to my skirt.

Not really understanding what he wanted, I just stood there.

"Tener la falda fuera," he said again. Could he really be telling me to take my skirt off?

When his hand moved to hold his gun I decided that maybe he did want me to take my skirt off, so I let go of my little suitcase, unfastened my skirt and let it fall to the ground.

There I was, wearing only a top and sandals in front of this rough looking policeman who had his hand on his gun.

The policeman bent down and looked closer at my pubes. I was glad that I'd had a shave before I left home that morning. The policeman then put one hand between my knees and prised them apart.

I was shocked, scared, and getting very turned on. I could feel my pussy get wet and wondered if he could see my juices and my swelling clit that had come out to see what was going on.

The policeman stood up and told me to take my top and sandals off. When I was completely naked he asked me what I was doing there. I told him that I was visiting my Uncle Henry.

The policeman's face completely changed. He relaxed and smiled and said, "Enri, si, si." He then shouted after the kids and the older girl came back to us.

The policeman said something (way too fast for me to understand) to the girl. She looked at me then waved for me to follow her.

As we walked through the little village (with me still naked) I saw a few naked, young kids wandering around.

The girl stayed a couple of yards in front of me, and led me to a house on the outskirts of the village. She pointed to the house and said, "Enri!"

I knocked on the open door and a middle-aged woman turned and looked at me. I introduced myself and the woman looked happy. "Bueno, bueno," she said and came and hugged me. She seemed totally oblivious to the fact that I was naked.

She welcomed me in, and said something about me being younger than she expected. She told me that Uncle Henry was sleeping and that he would sleep for about 6 hours. She pointed to a glass and a packet of powder.

I started to put my skirt back on, but she stopped me, saying "Enri se explica."

Then she left.

I just stood there feeling totally confused. After a couple of minutes of total silence I started looking round. Uncle Henry's house is a very simple, the front door opens into a largish room with an open-plan kitchen in one corner. There are 3 doorways at the back of the main room. I say doorways, because there are no doors. One leads to a little bathroom (toilet, shower and sink); the second leads to a small bedroom; and I found my Uncle in the third. He was fast asleep on the bed, covered in a thin sheet. It was obvious that he was naked under the sheet as I could see the shape of his penis lying on his stomach. A reasonable size it was too.

I guessed that I would be staying in the smaller bedroom and put my case and the clothes that I had been wearing, in there. I was stood looking in to my Uncle's room again, with my eyes focused on the bulge in the sheet, when the woman came back with some food and drink for me. She put them on the table then came and stood behind me. Looking over to my Uncle she said that he is a good man, and then with a grin on her face, a big man.

We went and sat at the table and while I was eating she told me that my Uncle is liked by everyone in the village and that he is the head of the village council. Everyone had been sad when he'd been taken ill. She explained that shortly after he moved there, the village went through a very hard time and that he had helped them through those bad times. She thanked me for coming to look after him, but at the same time she again said that she was surprised that I was so young.

I asked her why I had been made to strip naked, and why other children in the village were running around naked. Isabella told me that it was one of the cut-backs that my Uncle had suggested. He'd asked why we were spending our hard earned money on clothes for our children when they seemed to be happy running around naked. Of course, he'd added that once the kids reached puberty they should start wearing clothes; he said that puberty is a hard time for kids. One of the elder men had asked how they should determine the age that the kids should start wearing clothes, and everyone agreed that the time was when they started growing pubic hair. That was the most obvious sign.

I laughed to myself and wondered what it would be like in England if we had such a law. Half the female population, and some of the men, would be walking around naked.

I asked Isabella about the powder near the drinking glass. She told me that it was an old remedy that the elders of the village used when people were having trouble sleeping. It knocks you out for five or six hours and my Uncle had been told that he had to get plenty of rest and sleep; he'd asked her for some. Isabella told me that once you've taken it nothing will wake you until it wears off.

After a long slow talk, Isabella left and my Spanish was getting better.

I went and checked on my Uncle again, and had to smile when I saw that there was a tent in the sheet. Remembering what Isabella had told me, I went and stood over my Uncle and looked down at the tent. I could feel myself getting wet and I got in a mischievous mood. I slowly slid the sheet down the bed until his penis was exposed.

I stood and stared at it for ages whilst I got wetter and wetter. I had never had the chance to study a man's genitals in such detail before. I wanted to touch it but I was too scared.

I suddenly realised that my right hand was on my pussy and that my fingers were rubbing my clit. I couldn't stop, and before long I came all over my hand.

I had an attack of guilt and pulled the sheet back over my Uncle before going and lying on my bed.

The next thing that I knew was that Uncle Henry was walking around and making a bit of noise in the kitchen area. I got up and went to see him. He was wearing just a pair of shorts.

He looked a bit surprised to see me and had to ask who I was. When I told him, he grinned and told me I couldn't be because I hadn't changed a bit. I managed to convince him that I am who I am, but he told me that I looked so young. His eyes were going from my little 32As to my pubes and back again.

I explained to him that I shaved my pubic hair off, and that a very large percentage of English girls shaved their pubic hair off these days. He laughed and told me to remind him to tell Javier (the policeman) that he should ask to see visiting women's passports before making them strip off. He told me that I could get dressed if I wanted, and that he would explain to everyone.

I told him not to bother as he and most of the village had probably already seen me naked and that it would be good for my all-over tan. I also told him that I spent most of my time at home with Mom, Dad and Toby without any clothes on as well. He smiled and said that he bet that it was difficult for my Dad and Toby. My turn to smile.

Uncle Henry asked me if I wanted some breakfast. He told me that I'd slept all night and that he'd been up for hours. I asked him if he often got up to find a naked girl in his spare bedroom. He laughed and told me that it wasn't the first time.

I suddenly remembered why I was there, and told my Uncle to sit down and let me do all the work. I had to ask him where everything was, but soon had some food ready for us. Over breakfast he explained that Isabella had been looking after him, but she also had her own family to look after and he didn't like taking advantage of her generosity.

After I'd cleaned-up I asked Uncle Henry if it was okay to have a shower. He said that it was, but not to use the inside one. There is a shower outside and it's much better.

I helped Uncle Henry walk outside and round the back where he showed me how the shower worked and he sat down and watched me use it. I have to say it felt good showering outside; and it gave me a little thrill watching my Uncle watch me wash myself.

As I was drying myself, I suddenly realised that I might have to help my Uncle have a shower. I asked him if he wanted some help. He told me that he hadn't had a shower since getting back from the hospital. He hadn't wanted to ask Isabella to help him, and he sure as hell wasn't going to ask his friend DD to help him. He told me that DD was a neighbour that lived in the nearest house – about 50 yards away.

Uncle Henry stood up and came over to the shower. I told him to drop his shorts and helped him to the shower. Without even thinking, I got the soap and started soaping his head. I slowly moved down his body. When I got to his waist, I had to squat down to do the rest of him. My face was right in front of his cock. It was soft, but I remembered what it looked like hard, when I'd stared at it the night before.

As I started soaping his cock and balls he told me to be careful, that I might see something that I shouldn't. I kept soaping and he started to get hard. I was getting wet, and it had nothing to do with the shower water.

I looked up at him and told him that it was okay, that it was only natural. I also told him that I thought that he had a beautiful cock.

I continued down his legs with his hard cock swinging right in front of my face. Shit, was I tempted?

I stood up, turned the tap on again and rinsed the soap off. As I towelled him dry I made a point of holding his hard dick and told him that I could take care of it any time that he wanted. He smiled and said, "Maybe in a few days when I'm feeling better."

Uncle Henry took me for a slow walk round part of the village, introducing me to everyone that we saw. He introduced me to the only shopkeeper in the village and warned her that I would be in to see her.

On the way back we saw Isabella with a naked girl. The thing was, although the girl had no pubic hair, she had breasts that looked to be a 'B' or 'C' cup; and she looked about my age. Isabella introduced her as her daughter, Consuela. She acted all shy, but at the same time she had that 'look at me' posture. Isabella told me that Consuela would like to get to know me and asked if she could come over later, when "Enri" was sleeping.

When we got back to Uncle Henry's house and I'd got us some food; Uncle Henry asked me for some water and the packet of powder. He put a spoonful into the water and drank it down. I helped him to his bed, took his shorts off and covered him with the sheet.

He was asleep within seconds of his head hitting the pillow. I looked down at him and his cock making THAT bulge. Without thinking, I bent forward and kissed his cock through the sheet.

I went for another look around the house and then through the food in the kitchen. I decided that we needed some supplies and got my purse and walked down to the shop. A few people saw me and said, "Hola."

On the way back I met Consuela and invited her back for a chat. I'd bought some bottles of cola and offered her some. She told me that everyone had been expecting "Enri's" niece to be about 19 or 20. I laughed and asked her if she could keep a secret. When she said, "Si," I told her that I was 19 and that I looked younger because of my small breasts and lack of pubic hair. I explained to her that most English girls shaved off every hair on their bodies below their necks.

Consuela was smiling as I asked her how old she was. She told me that she is 18, so I asked her about her pubic hair. She laughed and asked me if I could keep a secret.

Consuela told me that about 6 years ago she realised that she enjoyed being naked all the time; and enjoyed the looks that men gave her. She discovered that she could tease the men to get her own way. She said that an 'accidental' open pussy flash or brush against a man's crotch could get her anything that she wanted.

Consuela said that she was horrified when a couple of pubic hairs started growing. She's panicked and plucked them out. Over the next few days she realised that as long as she plucked out her pubic hairs no one would realise that she was reaching puberty and she could stay naked. No one said anything when her breasts started growing and 6 years later she is still getting away with it.

She told me that she was having a great time teasing the men.

Consuela asked if should use the toilet and went to the bathroom. When she came out I saw her looking into my Uncle's room. She had a big grin on her face so I went to see what was causing it. I could have guessed. There was a nice tent in my Uncle's bed sheet. I grinned and said, "It's nice isn't it?"

Consuela moved to the side of the bed and slowly slid the sheet down. My Uncle's hard-on stood proud. Consuela bent over and took the tip in her mouth. Her head went up and down.

With Consuela being bent over in front of me I had a great view of her pussy. It was all wet.

I went over to her and put my hand on her backside and caressed it. Consuela's feet spread and my hand went to her pussy. Consuela's mouth kept going up and down as my hand teased her pussy, and it wasn't long before she was cumming. So was my Uncle. As Consuela stood up I could see his cum dribbling onto his stomach, and round Consuela's mouth.

Consuela smiled at me, grabbed my hand and pulled me outside. We walked out of the village and to the side of a stream. Some kids were playing in the water a little further upstream of where we stopped. Consuela sat me on a rock and told me to lay back. I did and she opened my legs and started caressing my legs, stomach and little breasts. My pussy was aching and the longer she caressed around it, the more I wanted to feel her hand or tongue inside me.

That girl really knows how to tease a pussy and I was just about to cum when two of her fingers plunged deep inside me. I screamed and started jerking and cumming as more fingers plunged into me.

I reached my peak and started to relax when Consuela's hand was replaced by her mouth. The girl had me riding another wave within seconds. I screamed again. As I started to relax I saw that we had an audience. My screams had attracted a couple of the older boys. They were both holding their cocks. Consuela waved them over and knelt down in front of one of them. As she gave him a blowjob she waved me over and I got to work on the other cock.

Neither of them lasted long.

As we walked back to Uncle Henry's house Consuela told me that the teenagers often went to the stream and played in the water naked. It was the teenager's hang-out place and she often went there to have sex with the older boys.

I changed the subject and asked her if she was worried that my Uncle would have woken-up while she was giving him the blowjob. She told me that he never had before, and that when people took the 'poción para dormer' (sleeping potion), they didn't wake-up for hours.

I asked her if she'd taken advantage of anyone else with the sleeping potion. "Only Jose at the next house" she said. She told me that he has a wonderful cock and that I must try it before I leave. I was a little puzzled as I was sure that Uncle Henry had said that someone called DD lived in the next house; but I let it pass.

When we got back to Uncle Henry's house Consuela left and I got a book and went out the back and read for a while before going to bed.

I woke up the next morning to find my right hand slowly frigging my pussy, my left hand on my right breast, and my Uncle standing at the doorway watching me. My sheet had fallen off the bed sometime during the night and I was totally exposed. I blushed and pulled my hand away.

"Don't stop on my count," he said, "it's perfectly natural and we all do it; even if some people won't admit to it." I laughed, but the moment had gone. I got up and went and got breakfast ready.

I asked Uncle Henry about Consuela. He laughed and said that she was a right little prick tease. He told me that he knew what she was doing and thought that it was quite amusing. He told me that some of the women in the village weren't too happy, but the men enjoyed watching her. No one had raised the subject at the village council meetings and he certainly wasn't going to.

I then asked him what his neighbour friend was called. He told me he was Jose, but he called him DD. I asked why, but all he would say was, "You'll see!"

We went and had what turned out to be our daily shower together. That second morning I gave my Uncle a blowjob in the shower, and every day after that.

Later that morning my Uncle took me to meet Jose. He is another man living on his own. He was working out back wearing only a pair of shorts when we got there. He went inside and got us all a drink and we sat round a table talking and drinking.

12