Amy the Exhibitionist Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afterwards

------------

Katie and Brooklyn went and collected Young Sara and Emily and met the rest of us at the uni café where the 'slaves' filled in all the details for all of us. Suffice to say that both of them had enjoyed themselves, and had a good fucking as well. Young Sara took great delight in telling us all the details of her gangbang.

"Hmmmm," Leah said, "perhaps the slave auction wasn't as humiliating as we had wanted it to be."

That gave us all a laugh then I said,

"Well Young Sara and Emily, I think that it's fair to say that you both have sailed through your hazing and that you have proved that you are now worthy members of NEWPS."

"Thank you, all of you," Emily said, "I'm sure that I speak for Sara as well when I say that we're both proud and honoured to be part of such a wonderful organisation; and to be able to call you all 'our friends'. By the way, is someone now going to tell us that NEWPS stands for?"

When I told them, Young Sara said,

"Well mine certainly is; it's been like that ever since I started walking around without any clothes on. I've had to drink twice as much as I used to, just to keep hydrated."

The NEWPS Bouncers

==============

Leah had entered a NEWPS team in to the St. Damian's Netball League. We'd all played netball at school so all we had to do was a little team-building practice. Leah had organised a couple of practice matches so that we could get back into the game, and practice as a team.

At both of the matches the other teams were surprised that their opponents were completely naked and at both games one of the opponents had to say that it was easy to see who was in which team.

We gelled quite well as a team and won the second game; then the league games started.

We had a total of 5 games. We won 3 and lost 2. One of the games that we won was against an all-male team; the only male team in the competition. None of the men's team was what I call 'manly men'; possibly due to the fact that most men consider netball to be a 'girly' sport.

I think that they must have heard that they were up against a team of naked girls because none of them looked surprised when we walked out. In fact 2 of them had tell-tale bulges in their shorts.

Now netball is not supposed to be a contact sport but we took advantage of our bodies and rubbed up against, or accidentally collided with the men lots of times. Leah even managed to end up on the floor on top of one of the men with her breasts pressing on his face. The poor man was so embarrassed. What we'd learnt in the Females in the 21st Century course was coming into its own and we easily managed to 'fluster' the men and win the game.

We easily won that game.

"Men are such a push-over." Kailene said.

Pole Fitness

========

A new sport has been introduced to the university -- Pole Fitness. When the notice went up all the NEWPS girls were interested. The notice described the sport as 'Pole dancing but without the erotic nature.' Naturally, Kailene and I were very interested as we both still do erotic pole dancing just about every weekend.

The notice also said that the classes were open to men as well as women; which intrigued us all.

A couple of the NEWPS girls saw this new sport as the opportunity to learn what Kailene and I were doing, and to be able to earn money like we do. Two others just wanted to be able to tease the men in the classes by flashing their pussies to them. We all agreed that the exercise would be good for us.

As we all walked to the first class we discussed Kailene and my jobs and we all agreed that it would be better if it wasn't mentioned.

We were met by 2 confused women teachers that the university had brought in. Apparently neither of them had considered that girls from the Females in the 21st Century course would want to attend. One of them asked us if we realised that pole fitness involved spreading our legs wide. When we said that we did, the teacher told us that 4 male students had already signed up for the course.

Both women were surprised that none of us were worried by that fact.

We were taken into one of the gym's annexe rooms and saw that the uni had installed 10 poles with soft mats all around the bottom of them. Also in the room were the 4 men and 7 other girls, all chatting at one side of the room. When one of the teachers was followed into the room by 10 naked girls everything went quiet and the original 11 turned and stared at us.

One more man turned up before the class started.

The teachers explained to us all what pole fitness was. They then told us that we would be learning new moves each week. We were told that we could use the room to practice any time that we wanted.

We started with the basics and we all sat around watching and listening as the teachers told us how to grip the pole with our hands and legs. I was getting bored. It must have showed because one of the teachers picked on me to help her demonstrate a few things.

Of course I found it easy and the teacher told me that I was a natural. I didn't tell her that I pole danced in clubs most Saturday nights.

We were then split into pairs and took it in turns to practice those basic moves. While one of the pair was on the pole, the other was there to support them while they got the confidence to hang from the pole.

The teacher who split us into pairs kept the clothed students separate from the naked ones. At the end of that first lesson she called us naked girls together and told us that she'd assumed that each of us would want to be partnered with one of our friends to avoid any embarrassment.

Brooklyn's tone of voice told us that she was a little annoyed with the woman and told her that we didn't want treating any differently from the others. If we got partnered with a clothed person, female or male, or if we were selected to demonstrate anything that possibly could be classed as embarrassing; it was okay with us; us being naked was our choice and it was not to affect our lives in any way.

The woman was a bit embarrassed but agreed to our request (demand).

The following lesson most of us did get partnered with clothed people, men as well; although a couple of the men looked a bit uncomfortable supporting a naked girl. When I got partnered with a man I pretended that I needed lots of support so that I could get his hands on me. He was nervous at first, but relaxed when I told him that I wouldn't bite and that it was okay for him to touch me.

The lessons went well and it wasn't long before we were all doing some of the moves that Kailene and I do in the clubs to get the men worked up. It seemed a little strange spreading my legs and slowly sliding down the pole with a little audience that weren't there just to see my tits and pussy. Well, maybe the men were, or even one girl that definitely looks and acts as if she's gay.

That's it for now.