Amy the MatchMaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bogey3
Bogey3
49 Followers

"Which would you like?"

Donnie looked a little shocked and laughed nervously saying": I don't think that I can very well have all of the one I really want, now can I?"

He looked very guilty when I said: "Oh, I think you got a good taste of that while I was out. From what I could see, you throughly enjoyed it but did not get your fill... and I know Amy enjoyed it too"

With that, Amy took his hand and stood up. He stood up with her. His hardness was obvious. She kissed him very passionately, pressing against him. When they broke off the kiss, they were both breathing deeply, oblivious to my presence.

She took his hand again and led him across the room.

When he saw that she was headed toward the bedroom, he looked back at me... and I gave him a wink and a nod. I followed, and as they went into our bedroom, she started to close the door.

"Don't be shy. I'll just hang out here in the doorway"

With that, she smiled nervously again, put both arms around his neck, began a deep kiss, pressing herself tightly to him, grinding her hips onto his stiffness.

When they came up for air, he led her to the edge of the bed and sat down with her.

They then took up necking where they had left off when I came home, his hands all over her and her hand under his shirt rubbing his chest and back. In no time, he had unbuttoned her blouse and was fumbling with the bra. She stopped him and stood up.

She then shed her blouse and bra, giving me a big smile and mouthing "Oh My God."

She looked so damn sexy, those fabulous boobs swaying as she went back to Donnie.

She sat back down and his mouth went straight for those nipples... he suckled on one and then the other for the longest time.

I was beginning to wonder if he would go any further when he finally put his hand between her knees. This time, she parted her legs willingly and pulled him a little closer, thrusting her pelvis toward his hand.

My legs were so weak with excitement that I sat down in the chair at the foot of the bed and watched from there. After a bit of his suckling her nipples, she began to softly moan. After a good bit of this, she pulled back and stood up to remove her skirt and panties. He too stood up and quickly stripped... with his dick and it's bulb-like head springing out at full attention.

While still standing, he took her naked body into his arms, kissing her and playing with one of her breasts. I could scarcely breathe, seeing them naked with each other. His hands then cupped her ass, pulling her against his hardness, her hands caressing his face as she kissed him over and over.

After an eternity, she slowly backed to the bed, pulling him with her. As she sank to the mattress, she opened her legs and wrapped them around his skinny waist. He knelt in front of her, guiding his dick to her pussy.

From my chair, I had a perfect view of Donnie's dick sliding into my wife. As he pressed it against her wet pussy, it meet a little resistance, but than popped into her, plunging all the way to the hilt... I thought that I would cum by just watching.

"Oh Sweet Mother, Donnie, that feels sooooooo good. Just like that. Yes, yes, yes."

Within just a few strokes, Donnie stiffened and said "Oh, No" as he started his spasm. You should have seen the horrified look on her face... such disappointment. She looked over at me and mouthed "Damn it!"

I decided that I would take over and ripped my clothes off. I could not wait to get into her, having been turned on for most of the night. He rolled over to one side as I was undressing and saw that I intended to fuck her too. With that he got up and sat in the chair that I had been watching from.

She opened her legs and arms to me. I slid right into her warm pussy and found it amazingly slippery from his cum... that excited me even more and I realized that I was not going to last any longer than he did so I held very still, not moving... but, I still came with the most intense climax ever... without ever taking a stroke! Those are the most intense.

She starts giggling "Too much for you boys?"

I slowly untangled myself from her and Donnie said "Nooooo ... Mind if I try that again?" He was already hard and good to go.

"Get that back in me now!" she responded (this coming from my shy little wife).

So I sat back in the spectator chair to enjoy the show. She opened up again to him, but this time he lasted a while. From my chair I was focused on his dick sliding in and out of her dripping pussy, his balls bottoming on her bottom ... very very intense to watch. Listening to her encouraging him on got me instantly hard.

After lots of slow, controlled stroking, he pulled back, and started popping that head in and out of the entrance to her pussy. She just went wild... bucking up and down, moaning "Right there, Just like that, faster, yes, Yes, YESSSS!!!"

I got even harder watching this, so that when he came again, I was very ready.

As soon as he got up, she motioned me to get back on board. This time she was even wetter and slicker than before. I fucked her long and hard with the stiffest dick I had ever had and she just kept moaning softly "yes, oh yes, yes, yes."

After I came this time, I was exhausted, so I rolled over to one side of her, kissing her and fondling a breast. Donnie lay down on the other side of her, hard again, and played with the other tit. She put her arms around both of our heads and pulled our faces down to her tits, wanting us both to suckle her... and we did.

After a bit of this, we both started stroking her inner thighs, still latched onto her boobs. We worked our way up to her pussy, first rubbing the sides and eventually both putting a couple of fingers in... this drove her nuts again. "I need a cock inside of me NOW. Whose turn is it?" So Donnie mounted her for the third time... and they had a long, slow fuck that ended nicely.

"Hmmm that was nice... but I need to cum NOW, and it is your turn" looking at me with a wicked grin.

So I got up to show Donnie the position that usually got her off. Given how turned on she had been for hours and how well fucked she had been for the last hour, I had no doubt that we could get her over the top.

I got on my knees between her legs while she was on her back. We hooked her knees over my shoulders and I slipped my cock in at that extreme angle... this has my cock rubbing the inside front of her pussy. It didn't take long for her to start jerking and moaning and generally going wild... and that is guaranteed to make me cum with her, so I did.

"That is the hottest thing I have ever seen, your pussy thrust up in the air like that, his dick going in and out and your boobs bouncing almost over the top of your shoulders," Donnie said.

"Mind if I try?"

"Oh god, not just yet. That is exhausting work and I have to recover. Want to try it doggie style?" she said as she licked her lips.

I returned to the spectator chair (the box seat, so to speak) as they got into position. I was not disappointed. Watching him pull her hips onto his dick and seeing her boobs bouncing underneath of her was yet another pleasure. They had another long slow fuck.

And then it was my turn again, and again, watching them fuck had made me way hard. She stayed on her knees so my fourth time in her was doggie style too.

Instead of just watching this time, Donnie got on his knees next to the bed and began kissing her and playing with her boobs.

When I came this time, she slowly rolled over while still locked to his lips. He got back on the bed, lying by her side without breaking lip contact. She reached down, tugging on his cock, so he rolled over on top of her, she spread her legs again and they began a really long slow fuck that must have lasted half an hour.

When he got off this time, she threw her arms back, legs apart and said: "Wow, I don't know if I can take any more."

Then she looked at my hard again dick and said with a wicked grin "Well, maybe one more time, if you are really good"

So I fucked her for the fifth time, doing missionary again, like the first two times. After that we collapsed on either side of her and lazily played with her body, taking turns kissing her lips and her tits.

After a long while, she said: "So, I finally wore you two out, he-he"

Donnie: "If you wore us out, why am I hard again?" and he was. She told him to lay on his back for the sixth and final time that night. She then got on top of him and impaled herself on his cock. Rode him slowly for a long time until he came again. I initially watched from the chair, focused on her ass riding up and down on his cock ... and when she lowered her boobs to his mouth I moved onto the bed to watch him suckle her as she rode him. I then lay next to them so that when she dismounted him, she mounted me. Just unbelievably slick with cum and still a fabulous turn on ... maybe my best fuck of the night ... well, maybe not. LOL. My shy wife had just fucked 12 times in a few hours ... awesome.

After we recovered a bit, he said he had better get dressed and head home. She won't hear of it, given how much wine we had and how exhausted he must be. She got up and made up the couch for him to sleep on... she was so pretty walking around naked while she got it ready, I wanted to fuck her again... But it was time for sleep.

I slept like a log... exhausted. The sun streaming in the window woke me about 8a.m. to an empty bed... I could smell coffee so I knew she had been up for a while. As I got out of bed, I realized that I was hearing an unfamiliar, rhythmic sound, like mattress springs?

I walked nude into the living room and was surprised to see her pretty white ass appearing and disappearing from the other side of the couch... the one that Donnie had slept on, and, the one that I had caught them necking on... somehow it seemed fitting that the adventure had started and ended on the same couch. I walked over and watched until they were done... he looked up, startled, and said "I hope we didn't get you up"

But in fact they had gotten my cock up so I took her one last time as she bent over the coach as he sucked her nipples one last time.

When Donnie had left, we talked a bit... it turns out that she got up to pee in the middle of the night and found him awake... so they did it again... this incredible gal had fucked us 15 times in maybe 10 hours... and it was the first time she had fucked anyone but me. I loved it.

"So you still haven't found Donnie a match."

"Darn, I'll just have to keep trying, won't I?" Amy the Match Maker said with her mischievous grin.

Bogey3
Bogey3
49 Followers
12