Amy's Algerian Anal Adventure Pt. 01

Story Info
Two Regency girls experience discipline from governess.
10.2k words
4.55
57k
19
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 05/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is my attempt at a pastiche of a historical novel – a sort of Jane Austen meets the Lustful Turk. The views and attitudes of some characters represent those of the period and are not mine! I hope you enjoy the story.

CHAPTER 1

In which Amy and Lucy's governess applies firm discipline

Our story begins, gentle reader, in the tumultuous summer of the year 1815. They tyrant Bonaparte had been overthrown and exiled to St Helena and peace descended at last on Europe. As for myself, I had just attained the age of eighteen years and eagerly anticipated the pleasures of entry into society. One small cloud blighted the sunny face of this glorious summer. My beloved father, an eminent diplomat, was to be dispatched to Italy to conduct important negotiations on behalf of his Majesty's government. Despite all my pleadings he would not consent to my accompanying him on his outward journey. Finally after many remonstrations on my part he consented to accept that I should join him at a later date. It was agreed that on the conclusion of his business I should join him together with my cousin Lucrezia, our governess and a suitable chaperone.

I should explain to you, dear reader, that my beloved mother has departed this life many years before when I was no more than an infant. However, my dear father had cared for me with the utmost solicitude from that dreadful moment onwards. Into our household came my cousin Lucrezia the child of my mother's sister who had married an Italian gentleman. Sadly, Lucrezia had been orphaned when cholera swept through the country of her birth and the small child had been brought to England and placed in the care of my own father.

The education and upbringing of Lucrezia and me, or Lucy as she came to be called in our family was entrusted to our governess Miss Frances Burnley. Miss Burnley was the daughter of an impoverished parson somewhere in the North of England. Miss Burnley was what many would have described as a handsome young woman, sadly the beauty of her features was to my view marred by a severity of expression and manner. I came to realise as my perceptions sharpened with maturity that Miss Burnley harboured a mortal resentment towards those who had been born into more fortunate positions than herself. A more sensitive soul might have felt some pity towards two orphaned and motherless girls. Miss Burnley, however, only nurtured her antipathy towards us based, doubtless, upon her resentment at her need to take employment, albeit with an employer as benevolent and kindly as my father. While Miss Burnley was the epitome of charm and sweetness to my father, her manner towards Lucy and myself was one of coldness and impatience. Our lessons were conducted in an atmosphere of iron discipline and she was only too ready to chastise us for the smallest errors in our lessons or the slightest misdemeanours in our deportment. While my father was the gentlest and most loving of men, he believed in firm discipline and any complaints by Lucy or myself were shrugged off in his usual deprecatory manner. Miss Burnley knew best. Miss Burnley came with the best possible references from the most excellent families.

The news that my dear father was to depart for Italy and leave us in the care of this cold hearted woman filled my heart with dread. In my father's absence her ruthless discipline would go unchecked and all the bitter resentments, which doubtless filled her bosom, would be poured out upon the two unfortunate girls in her change. Sadly all too soon the day came when my father's trunks were packed into his carriage and Lucy and I bade him a fond farewell. He reassured us that he would soon send for us and departed.

In the meantime the overseeing of the household and indeed of Lucy and myself was to be in the hands of Lady Okeleigh, a widowed lady who was an old friend of my father's. Lady Okeleigh had arrived at our house a few days earlier and installed herself in the best bedroom other than my father's. There she spent much of her time attended by her own maid and a negro manservant by the name of Johnson. It quickly became apparent that Lady Okeleigh had little interest in taking responsibility for the running of the house or in the care and education of the two young girls who had been placed in her charge. She was only too happy to delegate the former to the housekeeper, while Miss Burnley was allowed a free rein in overseeing our daily activities.

Within a few days the difference which this would make in our lives became immediately apparent. Lucy and I were taking our afternoon lesson with Miss Burnley who was instructing us in the intricacies of French grammar. While Lucy spoke Italian well, having learnt it from her mother, she had no grasp of the rules of language and found it difficult to pick up more than a few words of French using Miss Burnely's formal method of tuition. Lucy made error after error in the exercises set by Miss Burnley and our governess became increasingly irate at my cousin's lack of attention to her studies.

Finally, Miss Burnley asked Lucy a question concerning the agreement of adjectives and Lucy burst out; "Really Miss Burnley, this is just too tiresome. May we not undertake some more interesting and meaningful activity. Perhaps we might go for a ride in the park?"

Miss Burnley's face darkened and she said; "Miss Lucrezia, you will continue the exercise until you have completed it. If there are any errors you will remain in this room until you have corrected every one of them. If necessary, Miss Amy will go riding this afternoon without you."

"But this is not fair!" exclaimed Lucy. "We have worked on these stupid French exercises all morning. I don't want to learn French, it's a stupid language anyway."

At this she dropped her book and rushed into the next room. Miss Burnley followed her and although I remained seated I could hear raised voices through the open door.

"Miss Lucrezia, you will return to the school room this instant." Miss Burnley cried in her most commanding tone.

Lucy could be stubborn and willful but she dared not disobey Miss Burnley. Even trivial acts of disobedience could earn a loss of privileges and both of us had spent weary afternoons writing out lines when we should have been walking in the garden or riding in the park. Recently Miss Burnley had taken to a novel form of punishment. This entailed beating us on the hands with a ruler. The victim had to hold her hand out while Miss Burnley administered the specified number of strokes. She had once given Lucy six very hard strokes and she had been quite unable use that hand for the rest of the day. Reluctantly Lucy returned to the schoolroom followed by Miss Burnley who shut the door behind her.

"Very well," said Miss Burnley, "I see I have no option but to teach you a lesson. And Miss Amy, let this be a lesson to you too concerning the punishment for insubordination. I will not be spoken to in this way."

At that Miss Burnley strode across to a cupboard in the corner of the room and to my great astonishment returned bearing a long and wicked looking cane. Where she had obtained this I had no idea as neither my father nor any other member of the household had ever physically chastised Lucy or myself before. I saw Lucy quail for a moment and then attempt to recover her composure.

"Bend over my desk," commanded Miss Burnley.

"But, no" mumbled Lucy. "You can't, this is not right."

"It is completely right and I shall punish you as I see fit," the governess said icily. "Now bend over the desk."

Lucy hesitated one moment longer and then complied with the order which she had been given. I was unable to move, so shocked was I at this unexpected development. Lucy bent over Miss Burnley's desk which was just waist high. I could see she was now very apprehensive as to what was to come next. Suddenly to my surprise Miss Burnley grasped the hem of Lucy's dress and pulled it up folding her skirts above her waist. The action was so quick that neither of us had time to respond. In the summer months it was our custom not to wear drawers or other underclothes in order to enjoy a little coolness so Lucy's nether regions were now revealed in their stark nakedness. For one of Mediterranean ancestry Lucy was quite pale and the white moons of her plump little buttocks were now revealed spread across Miss Burnley's desk.

I expected Lucy to react in some way but she was clearly so surprised and terrified that she remained frozen in her position. Before she was able to come to her senses, Miss Burnley raised the cane and brought it down with considerable force on Lucy's posterior. Lucy gasped in pain but Miss Burnley simply raised the instrument once more and brought it down with a swish on my poor cousin's naked buttocks. Still Miss Burnley was not content and seemed to raise herself in order to bring all her energies into a third stroke. This time the cane landed with an almighty crack and dear Lucy emitted a shriek of agony. As Miss Burnley stepped back I observed three cruel red weals across poor Lucy's pale buttocks. The final and most forceful blow had actually broken the skin and drawn blood.

Miss Burnley appeared a little out of breath but abruptly stated, "Lessons today are concluded, you will both go to your room and remain there until teatime."

Lucy hurriedly pulled down her dress and stood rather shakily. There were tears running down her cheeks and I quickly moved to assist her in leaving the room. I held her as she hobbled along the corridor to our room.

Lucy and I had always shared a bedroom since she came to live with us and although my father had offered us separate rooms as we grew older we had always enjoyed the pleasure of one another's company. As soon as we attained the sanctuary of our room Lucy collapsed face down upon her bed and sobbed into her pillows. I sat on the edge of her bed and comforted her as best I could. Gradually the sobbing gave way to anger and, as was her wont when angry, Lucy lapsed into her father's tongue letting loose a stream of what I took to be Italian obscenities directed at our governess. Gradually I soothed her and reassured her. I promised that the next day I would inform Miss Burnley that we would not tolerate the use of the cane and that we would report any further attempts to chastise either of us in this way to Lady Okeleigh.

"How does it feel?" I asked Lucy as her anger gradually subsided. "Is it most dreadfully sore?"

"It is rather," she replied.

I suddenly remembered that in my dressing table I had a salve which I had obtained form the apothecary in town. He had assured me that it would soothe any sore skin or minor abrasions and indeed it had proved a most efficacious remedy when I had suffered sore lips in the cold weather the previous winter.

"Lucy, would you like to try some of my salve. I am sure it would soothe you a little. You might feel a little better," I suggested.

"Very well," she said rather hesitantly. "Anything which might mitigate the infernal stinging in my backside."

I fetched the little tin of salve.

"Would you like to do it or would you rather I applied it for you?" I asked.

"Oh Amy, do be a darling and rub it in ever so gently," replied Lucy.

At this Lucy pulled up her dress and lay on her side facing away from me.

I opened the little tin and took a small quantity of the ointment on my finger. Lucy's poor rump still revealed the cruel marks left by Miss Burnley's punishment. Along the edges of the fierce red stripes were also purple marks of bruising such had been the ferocity of the caning. I gently applied the salve all over the inflamed stripes. Once or twice Lucy winced as I rubbed a particularly tender spot. However, after a few moments I was gratified when Lucy announced that she felt soothed and that the pain had abated somewhat. I gave thanks that I had had the foresight to purchase the magical concoction which had so speedily alleviated my dear Lucy's distress. Both of us now cheered up a little, happy in the prospect that tomorrow we might put Miss Burnley to flight and that until the next morning we were released from the confines of the schoolroom.

CHAPTER 2

In which Amy and Lucy discover Miss Burnley's secret

The next day we presented ourselves as usual in the schoolroom following breakfast. Suddenly the confidence which I had displayed to Lucy the day before evaporated. I dreaded facing the awful Miss Burnley. However, I knew that I could not allow her to repeat her behaviour of the day before.

"Very well girls, to work. Today I expect no idleness and no insubordination," Miss Burnley announced briskly.

"Miss Burnley," I began rather timorously, "we do not feel that you have the right to chastise either of us in the manner which occurred yesterday."

"I beg your pardon, Miss Amy," said the governess sternly.

"I said, you have no right to use the cane on us," I replied. "You know my father would not approve of it."

"Young Madam, in your father's absence I shall use whatever means of discipline I deem appropriate." Miss Burnley said. "Now take your seat unless you wish for a dose of the medicine which Miss Lucrezia received yeasterday."

"Miss Burnley, I shall inform Lady Okeleigh of what has occurred and we shall see what she has to say about it." I said with as much confidence as I could muster.

"Lady Okeleigh! Do you think she cares about you. She is more interested in her footman than you!" Miss Burnley screamed. "Now take your seat and get to work."

The day seemed to drag endlessly. It was oppressively hot and neither Lucy nor myself felt inclined to apply ourselves to our lessons. Miss Burnley seemed to find fault in every exercise which we completed. I hoped that my act of defiance that morning might deter her from further resort to physical punishment but I was not sure. I dreaded the moment when she might extract her cane once more from the cupboard and use it for its dreadful purpose on one of us.

During the afternoon lesson Miss Burnley told us that she needed to go and speak to Lady Okeleigh. She gave us strict instructions to work silently on the composition which she had set us and left the room. We heard her footsteps echo down the corridor. Lucy immediately began a whispered conversation with me.

"Thank god that harridan has left us alone for a while at last," she said.

"Do you think I have managed to put her off using that dreadful cane?" I asked.

"I do hope so." Lucy replied. "I do not believe my poor bum could support another such thrashing as she meted out yesterday."

We continued our whispered conversation in this manner for some minutes keeping our ears wide open for any sound indicating Miss Burnley's return. We were in the midst of analysing one the multiple character defects of our governess when I turned round and gasped in horror. There framed in the doorway stood Miss Burnley. Her face was like thunder.

"Did I not instruct you to work silently on your compositions?" she asked in an icy tone.

"Yes Miss," we both replied.

"But instead you chose to fritter away your time in idle gossip. It is clear that yesterday's lesson was not learnt. You will both receive six of the best. However, we will first finish the lesson and then you may receive your punishment at the end of class."

This was even worse that I had expected not only were we to be soundly caned but we would have to undergo the torment of waiting through the rest of the lesson before this torture was inflicted upon us. The rest of the afternoon dragged interminably. I tried to concentrate on my composition but found it difficult to focus on Caesar's invasion of Gaul while the prospect of a forthcoming laceration of my backside was looming. Finally the schoolroom clock showed the time of three o'clock, the time when lessons usually came to an end. Miss Burnley rose from her desk and asked us to hand her our compositions.

"Miss Lucrezia, you will receive punishment first," she began. "Having experienced the cane yesterday you should now know how to comport yourself."

I saw a look of dread appear on Lucy's face as she hesitatingly made her way to the governess's desk. She slowly bent over it assuming the position required for the punishment.

"If you would please arrange your skirt, Miss Lucrezia," Miss Burnley ordered.

Lucy very reluctantly reached down, pulled her skirt up to her waist and once more bent over the desk. Her poor buttocks still bore the marks of yesterdays beating, though the redness had faded somewhat thanks to the blessed salve which I had applied.

Miss Burnley raised her cane with a look of triumph on her face and then brought the instrument down forcefully upon my poor cousin's exposed bare bum. Five more dreadful strokes succeeded the first until the dear girl's buttocks were simply covered in red stripes. To her credit Lucy gritted her teeth and refused to give the dreadful woman the pleasure of hearing her cry out. However, as she smoothed down her skirts and walked away from the desk there were tears of pain and frustration in her beautiful dark eyes.

"Now Miss Amy," said Miss Burnley with a sinister smile. "You have escaped punishment for long enough, you wicked girl. You will now assume the position."

All afternoon I had prepared speeches in my head, planning how I would defy Miss Burnley, how I would threaten to report her to my father. Sad to say when the dreadful moment arrive my courage fled and I meekly crossed over to the desk, hesitatingly raised the hem of my dress and bent over. Miss Burnley was breathing hard and I hoped desperately that she might have dissipated her energy in her assault on Lucy leaving less strength for her attack on me. This hope was soon dispelled as the first blow landed on my rear. The cane landed with an almighty crack perfectly in the centre of my buttocks. White hot pain shot through me and I emitted a small scream of agony. My buttocks felt on fire but I barely had time to register the pain before the second blow landed this time slightly lower. After the third blow I felt as if I could take no more. My posterior felt as if it were on fire and each blow sent a shock though my entire body as I fancy it might feel to be struck by lightning. There was, however, to be no mercy from Miss Burnley who appeared to have a ferocious energy when it came to the application of physical chastisement. The fourth blow landed and I felt as though I might soon swoon with pain. Mercilessly she laid on a fifth blow and then the final stroke. Perhaps the exertion was taking its toll or perhaps Miss Burnley perversely chose to change her target but the final swish of the cane landed across the top of my thighs. While my buttocks had achieved a a sort of numbness such was the degree of punishment they had suffered, my thighs were as yet untocuched and once more the white hot pain of that first blow shot through me.

Miss Burnley collapsed in a chair breathing heavily. Panting she finally managed to announce that the day's lesson was concluded and that we were dismissed. Such was the dreadful pain in my backside and legs I could hardly walk and Lucy was hardly in a better state. Together we limped from the schoolroom and staggered to our room.

We collapsed on our beds face down and lay there in shock for some minutes. It was Lucy who broke the silence.

"Amy, I think I need your salve more than yesterday. I do not believe I shall ever be able to sit down again," she said.

I struggled to my dressing table and once more found the little tin from the apothecary. I gently pulled back Lucy dress. Her poor buttocks were now criss-crossed with fierce red weals and I could almost fancy I could see them throbbing with pain. As gently as possible I applied quantities of the ointment. Once or twice Lucy flinched as even the gentlest of applications caused pain to a particularly tender spot. At last I finished and Lucy announced that the pain had abated somewhat and her bum felt soothed.