Amy's Algerian Anal Adventure Pt. 04

Story Info
The end of Amy and Lucy's adventures.
10.8k words
4.78
27.2k
7
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 05/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 15

Lucy's story

I remember the horror of that moment when we parted on the deck of the ship. I feared what might become of you, carted off in chains to who knows where. I also feared for myself now alone and in the hands of what we had already seen were a cruel and ruthless bunch of pirates. Later that day I too was escorted in chains from the ship but rather than being taken to the slave market I was forced to follow Abu Qadir and some of his men to his house on the outskirts of Algiers. It was a large and commodious white villa overlooking the sea but its entrance was guarded by two of the ruffians who served the pirate chief.

That evening the pirates drank and feasted seemingly celebrating their latest spoils. I sat at the table with Abu Qadir but was able to eat or drink but little dreading what might be coming next. Eventually Qadir left the table in a drunken state and dragged me alongside him to his bedroom. He ordered me to undress him which I did reluctantly and then ordered me to undress also and join him in his bed. I was reluctant to acceded to his request but he again threatened to throw me to the mercy of his men and I thought better of my refusal. Slowly I divested myself of my garments one by one until I was standing in nought save my drawers and chemise. Suddenly Quadir became enraged.

"Petite putaine! Do not pretend to be coy, you false virgin!" he roared.

At that he leapt of the bed and began to tear my clothes form my body. Having ripped my chemise to shreds he proceeded to clamp his mouth upon my breasts sucking and biting my tender nipples until they were most dreadfully bruised. Next He pulled my across his knee and drew down my drawers to my ankles. I felt most dreadfully exposed revealing my posterior and my sex to this cruel man. He began to fondle my buttocks in the most lascivious manner and then all of a sudden dealt a sharp blow to the one of the cheeks of my posterior. This was succeeded by further sharp slaps to both my buttocks and occasionally my thighs. I could feel my nether cheeks reddening and stinging quite horribly.

All of a sudden when I thought I could bear it no longer the knave ceased. I was suddenly horribly aware of the hardness of his male organ which was pushing up against my stomach as I bent across his knees. He pushed me back into a kneeling position so my face was poised just above his tumescent phallus. The long fleshy pole surmounted by its purple head was inches form my face. Without warning the knave pushed my head down so my lips care into contact with the engorged mushroom. I knew I had no choice and enveloped his throbbing member in my mouth. Once more I was forced to undergo the same awful humiliation I had endured on the ship. Once again I obediently bobbed my head up and down on Quadir's raging pillar of flesh and he moaned in pleasure and finally deposited his liquid tribute at the back of my throat. I hated the acrid taste of his seed but obediently swallowed. The monster fell back on his bed and within minutes was asleep. Having nowhere else to rest I climbed into the part of the bed farthest from him and exhausted I soon also fell asleep.

The next day I awoke and Qadir had already left the house. A servant woman brought me fresh clothes and some breakfast. I was free to wander the house and its walled garden but the two ruffians guarding the entrance made it clear that I could go no further. In the late afternoon Abu Qadir returned. Suddenly he was all charm and offered me the gift of an exquisite little necklace which I intitally rejected knowing it was probably the loot of one his piratical adventures. However, eventually he prevailed upon me to wear it for him. During dinner, Qadir talked animatedly recounting his adventures in a most amusing way. For a while I forgot that the man was a violent murderer, robber and rapist and began to see him in the light in which he painted himself as a swashbuckling buccaneer of the high seas. He pressed more and more wine upon me and I soon became light headed, laughing and giggling at his anecdotes and giving no heed to the fact that I was in reality his prisoner and slave.

Eventually Abu Qadir announced that it was time that we went to bed. The violence of the night before was replaced by a new tenderness. He slowly removed my garments one by one. As he did so he feasted on my body gently kissing my neck and shoulders. Perhaps it was the wine or the sense of unreality at suddenly being transported into this strange world but I found myself unable to resist his advances. Soon I found myself lying naked upon his bed as he gently suckled on first one and then the other of my breasts. The sensation was quite exquisite and I could feel strange sensations of longing flickering in my loins. Perhaps it was a reaction to the dangers and excitements which I had recently passed through but I longed for someone to show me some tenderness and take me in their arms and here despite his previous callousness was this pirate doing exactly that.

Soon Qadir's kisses moved down my body. His tongue nuzzling my stomach, his fingers lightly caressing my thighs and his lips kissing my hips. I felt a rising tide of excitement in me which I found hard to control. I knew I should resist but did not want to. I knew that in giving way to his wishes I was losing every last vestige of honour and virtue but I also knew that resistance was useless and would doubtless simply result in further violent treatment as I had seen the night before. Before long the decision was made for me for Abu's mouth was gently brushing the hair of my sex then his tongue gently traced the line of my nether lips. I quivered in pleasure and anticipation. Suddenly he found the bud of my clitoris and gently circled it with his tongue. It was like an electric charge through me and I gasped with pleasure. His nimble tongue continued to manipulate my clit in the most delightful manner evaporating any last vestige of resistance to his advances the he was eagerly lapping at my sex, his tongue probing my orifice which was now dribbling with my feminine juices. I felt mounting waves of pleasure and knew that if he continued I would surely reach an intense climax. Suddenly he changed position and was on his knees between my legs. I could feel him positioning his organ at the mouth of my gushing sex, its bulging head pressed past my open lips and slowly thrust inward stretching my tight virgin pussy.

Although I had already broken my hymen due to our games with the hairbrush no man had yet penetrated that virgin channel and even though my natural lubricants were flowing freely it was with some difficulty that he succeeded in lodging his organ fully to its hilt in my tight orifice. He paused a while to allow me to accustom myself to his penetration. Once more his fingers fond my throbbing clit and I could not forebear from moaning softly as he stimulated that tender bud. I knew that what I was permitting was dreadfully wrong and I should at least offer some display of resistance but the waves of pleasure in my loins seemed to wash away any scruples I might have. Slowly Abu began to thrust inside me and although initially I felt a constriction in my love channel this quickly eased and I was able to take his thrusts with ease and rode the mounting waves of pleasure. This was akin to the delightful sensations which we had produced in one another in our own bedroom games but I have to confess of a much greater intensity. My whole inner being throbbed with ecstasy mounting towards a crescendo. My head was swimming with a floating feeling as Abu continued to hammer inside me. As I uttered a final cry of pleasure upon the peak of my climax I felt him relinquish a flood of his seed within me as he too grunted at his own release.

Afterwards I lay in his arms as he caressed me tenderly. I could not believe that this was the same monster who had ravished my companions and who had beaten me the night before.

"Ma cherie, you must tell me something and tell me truthfully," said Abu. "You told me before that you were a virgin and I did not believe you. Tell me now the truth, have you

ever before been with a man?"

I was unsure how to respond. I sensed that Qadir would know if I did not tell the truth.

Technically I had been a virgin but I had also yielded my other virginity to Lord Okeleigh.

"I will tell you the truth Monsieur Qadir and I swear on my dead mother that this is the truth," I replied. "I was once with a gentleman, though he scarcely deserves that appelation . He deceived me into thinking we were engaged to be married and then he pressed me to commit an act of intimacy with him. But I swear that he did not take my virginity from me, at least not what is conventionally considered a woman's virginity."

"So what was the nature of this act of intimacy?" asked Abu.

"I would rather not say, it is too shameful to repeat." I replied evasively.

"Do not be so coy, mon petit chou, perhaps you allowed this gentleman access to an orifice other than your petit con," he went on pressing me.

"Yes, I must confess though I a deeply ashamed of it," I acknowledged.

"So perhaps you allowed this gentleman to t'enculer. How do you say in English, to bugger you, hein?"

My silence at this point made it clear that the answer to his question was affirmative.

"Ma cherie, there is no shame in this," said Abu. " I thought you a little putaine for losing your virginity but it is not so. In France many girls entertain their lovers by the porte arrière in order to preserve themselves for marriage. There is no shame in this."

I was shocked at his logic but relieved that he thought no worse of me. Suddenly it struck me that I had yielded my virginity to him in exactly the manner that he had previously condemned.

"But Monsieur Qadir, you do not think worse of me because I yielded myself to you tonight," I asked.

"Ma cherie, you are now a pirate's wife. Next time we sail I shall marry us on the deck of my ship and we shall be legally tied," he replied.

The thought that I should be forced to marry a pirate now filled me with horror and dread and I suddenly realised that in giving in to his advances I had perhaps offered Abu Qadir a false impression of my true feelings. I was suddenly filled with shame and remorse at my own weakness. I wondered what you would have done in the same situation and resolved that I could not continue to allow myself to be controlled by events. In short I decided that at the first opportunity I would escape or lose my life in the attempt.

It was not long before an opportunity presented itself. The next day Abu Qadir announced that a his intelligence revealed that a valuable prize would soon be passing close to the Barbary coast. He planned to assault this ship and take its cargo for himself. Although women were not normally taken in such voyages he thought that as his future bride I should accompany him.

Later that day we made our way back to the harbour and this time I was taken aboard Abu Qadir's own ship. I was shown his cabin and instructed to make myself comfortable. I became bored and restless waiting for the crew to provision the ship and was forced to wait in the cramped and airless quarters below. Abu Qadir shared a simple meal with me in the early evening and announced that he had to go ashore to conduct some business. The winds were not favourable and the ship would not be able to set sail until at least the next day.

That night the crew availed themselves of large amounts of alcohol. Although as Muslims this was supposedly forbidden it did not seem to deter this band of ruffians and by late evening most of them were asleep or singing rowdy songs in their quarters. It was then that I resolved to make my attempt to escape. I had already searched Qadir's cabin and found a large chest of men's clothes. I now fitted myself out with some of them. They were a little large for me but I thanked my maker that I was tall and slim. With some scissors I was able to hack off my long hair and to complete my outfit I found a large felt hat which could be pulled down to cover my face. Once thus attired I slipped down the companionway and gingerly crept up the ladder to the deck. There appeared to be only two sailors on lookout and they were drinking from a bottle and talking to one another in slurred tones. Fortunately the two lookouts were at the far end of the ship from my position in the stern. I crept onto the after deck and looked around. The ship was moored some two hundred yards from the shore and I noticed a small boat tied up below. Carefully I lowered myself over the side and began to climb down some netting to reach the boat. The pair of sea boots which were several sizes too big for me did not help but at last I reached the boat and cast off.

The sound of the oars in the rowlocks sounded dreadfully loud to me as I carefully tried to row towards the shore. My heart was in my mouth but no challenge came forth from the darkened ship's deck. I had little practice in the art of rowing but by degrees I was able to slowly propel the small craft to the shore and at last tied up and slunk my way up a flight of stone stairs. The harbour was dark and quiet at that time of night and I carefully made my way along the quayside wondering what I should do next. I passed several ships tied up along the dockside and kept my head down and my hat pulled down over my face.

Suddenly to my surprise I heard someone conversing in my mother tongue of Italian. I looked up and two presumably Italian seamen were disputing over something at the foot of a ships' gangway. I found it hard to understand everything which passed between them as they spoke in a thick dialect which was unfamiliar to me. At that moment a plan formed in my mind and I approached the two men.

"Excuse me gentlemen, are you Italian?" I said in my deepest gruffest voice.

"Not Italian but Sicilian," said one of them proudly.

"And you work on this ship?" I said indicating the vessel alongside.

"Yes, we work for Captain Palozzi," they replied.

"Does Captain Palozzi need any extra men?" I asked.

"Well you are hardly a man," said one of the seamen laughing, "but now I think about it our cabin boy died of fever on the voyage out, God bless him, so Palozzi might be interested in taking you on."

Moments later I was being led up the gangplank for an interview with Captain Palozzi. The Captain was a villainous looking fellow with long greasy black hair and a full black beard; far more the image of a pirate than Abu Qadir. He looked me up and down suspiciously as he sat at a table in his saloon drinking a bottle of wine.

"So you want to sign on with us boy," he said in the same thick Sicilian dialect as his crewmen.

"Yes Sir, I wish to work my passage to any European port," I replied.

"So what brings you to Algiers?" he said narrowing his eyes and looking at me closely.

I kept my head down and hoped that my large hat and the gloom of the cabin lit by a single lamp would conceal my features.

"My last captain, he was a bad man. I had to leave his ship in a hurry." I said mumbling something which was at least close to the truth.

"You will need to cook and wash my clothes, see to all my needs. The ship's cook's food tastes like shit, so the cabib boy usually prepares mine. Can you do that boy?"

"Yes sir. I am a good cook. I can even sew and mend if necessary," I said.

"Well if you shirk from hard work with me you will get lashed. You can work your passage as my cabin boy and leave the ship at Palermo that's our next port of call."

"Thank you sir, I will work hard for you."

CHAPTER 16

In which Lucy learns the true price of her voyage

The seamen took me away and gave me something to eat. I had assumed that I would be required to sleep in the forecastle with the other sailors and began to wonder how easy it would be to conceal my sex from them living in such close quarters. However, when I had eaten one of the sailors told me that I would be sharing the captain's quarters and I should report to him immediately. I mad my way aft and knocked on the captain's door.

"I need you ready to serve me at all times," said Palozzi, "so you will sleep here in the cabin with me."

I noticed there was only one bunk. "Captain shall I sleep her on the floor?" I asked.

"No that will not be necessary. There is room in the bunk for both of us," he replied. " I just need to answer the call of nature. Get yourself ready and get into the bunk and I will join you soon. We have a long day ahead of us tomorrow."

This filled me with trepidation. How hard it would be to conceal my true identity from the Captain if I were sleeping in the same bunk as him. I resolved to get in and pretend to be asleep with my back to him and hope that I could keep up my pretence until at least we were clear of Algiers. Then if necessary I would throw myself on his mercy. A few minutes later the Captain returned and to my horror began to remove some of his clothes. I remained motionless pretending to be asleep. Next Palozzi climbed in the bunk and to my horror lay down close to my back.

"Do not go to sleep boy," said the Captain. "You have one last duty to perform for your captain before you can sleep."

Suddenly to my horror Palozzi reached around my waist and began to unbutton my breeches.

"Captain what in the Lord's name are you doing?" I cried in dismay.

"Come come boy, don't be shy. Your job is to service the captain's every need. Well, you shall service me tonight before we rest."

Before I could protest further Palozzi had swiftly pulled down my breeches and I felt his hand reach into my private parts."

"Mama mia!" he exclaimed. "You are not a boy you are a woman! What the devil are you doing on my ship!"

I turned and faced him trying to pull my breeches back up to my waist.

"Please captain do not be angry with me I beg of you. I was captured by pirates and escaped and I must get away form this accursed place to a Christian country. Please help me."

"I suppose that you have no money to pay for your passage?" said Palozzi.

"I am afraid not," I said despondently. "Everything I own was taken from me by those accursed pirates."

"You realise that to help a runanway slave is punishable by death in Algiers. Why should I risk helping you?" demanded Palozzi.

"Please Captain out of Christian charity. I can still work my passage. I was not lying when I said I can cook and wash and sew," I pleaded.

"It is a big risk. If Abu Quadir even suspected I could never trade in Algiers again," said Palozzi. "The Barbary pirates do not tolerate many European ships in their waters. Fortunately I keep Abu Quadir supplied with alcohol so I am permitted free passage. Very well you may stay on the ship on two conditions. First you do not reveal that you are a woman to anyone else on this ship. You will stay in the cabin unless I give you permission to leave. Secondly you will work your passage and by that I mean you will provide all the services I demand of a cabin boy. Do you understand?"

I began to wonder whether I had jumped from the frying pan into the fire but I knew that I had no choice. At least this way there was a chance that I might reach Sicily and escape, though it horrified me to think what price I might have to pay for my passage. I quickly agreed to the captain's terms. Palozzi ordered me to remove my breches and turn over once more. Reluctantly I slowly pulled off the outsized garment and lay waiting for what might come next.

"You understand that my preference is for boys," said Palozzi. "Women are not really to my taste but if you can pretend to be a boy for a little longer I think we could get along very well. Now have you ever been fucked in the arse?"

"Please, no captain," I pleaded. I will do anything for you but not that. I am a virgin. I am engaged to be married to Lord Oakleigh in England," I lied desparate to save myself from my imminent fate.