Amy's Anal Training

Story Info
She has her ass used more than before.
1.3k words
3.7
65.8k
10
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers

(This takes place a few weeks after the story called Taken.)

*

Amy was nervous. As she sat in the passenger's seat of Master's Jeep, her eyes were covered by a purple cloth so she couldn't see where she was being taken. It was a few weeks after being taken and Amy discussed with Master about how much she needed more time with training. The roughness of the shafts of her two "assailants" taking her rear entrance concerned her, especially because she wanted Master's shaft to be exclusive. Still, it pleased her Master to have it done and she loved the yearnings it unlocked within her.

So she found herself in his Jeep going somewhere unsure of what he was planning. As was customary for his Dom Mode as he called it, he kept quiet. It was the times he was quiet that Amy secretly was the most concerned. Unlike most Doms she has heard about, hers seemed more deliberate. He didn't waste movements. Yet, she trusted him, explicitly. As she felt the Jeep stop, she heard the door open on his side. Then there was total silence as she felt the cold air of her door being opened and his gloved hand grabbing her wrist.

"This way, slut," he whispered.

She allowed him to lead her. His gait was slow, which made it difficult for her to keep up since her legs were longer. At a certain point, she felt her nose touching a wall of sorts. Master's voice then resonated in her ear.

"Wait here, slut, while I make preparations. You are to make no sound except to answer me. Do you understand me?"

She whispered, "Yes, Master."

She stood there, nose against the wall as the cold wind blew. She could feel the dampness of her pussy and the bite of the air as she stood there, unsure if she was being watched. Still, she stood there for an eternity before she felt his hand again, this time sans glove. His grip felt warmer and more inviting as she was ushered into a room of sorts. She knew it felt warmer before she was pushed against a bed and her hands found the bed in front of her. Almost instinctively, she spread her legs in the position he required to check to ensure her undergarments or lack thereof was present.

"Very nicely done, my pet," she heard him whisper.

She then felt his hand slide under her skirt and touch her very wet folds. She felt two of his fingers roughly press inside her flower and she bit her lip to avoid moaning. Almost abruptly, and sadly too soon in Amy's opinion, his fingers were removed. She was then guided on the bed on her hands and knees before she heard Master's voice in her ear again.

"My pet, it is time for your training. I am going to have four 'Trainers' help me train your ass. Each will enter, slide up your skirt and use your ass within the parameters I have given them. By the time the fourth has used your ass, you will be expected to thank them properly. Do you understand? Answer now."

"Yes, Master," she answered.

She then felt the bed shift before a hand pushed her head down. She instinctively opened her mouth and felt the comfortable feeling of Master's cock sliding in. As she started to slowly suck him, she could hear the door open and close before she felt her skirt being raised. She then felt a cold viscous substance dropping around her anal opening before something slid past the outer ring. The object felt slender, perhaps like a big crayon sliding in her ass. She tried to hold back a moan as the object started to thrust slowly.

"Slut, you may moan if it feels good. Just remember there are three more trainers." Master said.

Amy moaned on her Master's cock as the feeling started to disappear and the door opened for the second time. This time, her skirt was left up as more cold liquid was dropped on her rear. She relaxed as Master's cock throbbed between her lips. The second object felt a little thicker, as if it were two crayons sliding in. Again she moaned on Master's cock as the object was thrust in and out of her ass at a slow speed. Master's hand was pushing her head against him harder now as she sucked until he could hear him moan slightly. She felt his impending explosion in her mouth and she readied herself to not spill a drop.

As he shot his seed down her throat, the presence in her ass slid out and left her ass open and agape. She felt used and abandoned for a moment before Master's hand was gone from the back of her head and his breath was near her ear.

"You are to allow yourself to cum, slut. There are two trainers to go who have larger tools. I want you to allow yourself to moan out loud, to scream if necessary. This is to help you and I want you to enjoy it."

She could hear the smile in his voice. As the door opened and closed a third time, she could feel hands opening the front of her dress from underneath and her nipples were exposed to the air. She gasped as the third tool simply slid inside her and she moaned loudly from her postponed climax. She felt hands gripping her ass tightly as her nipples were being pinched underneath her. Her mouth opened instinctively and she felt something sliding in before she closed and started to suck.

As the third tool used her ass, she could feel a desire to moan louder as she started to taste precum from the cock between her lips. She started sucking more earnestly as she felt something pressing on her hungry clit. Her initial fear was replaced with a wonder lust of wanting to be fucked, to be used. As the third tool was removed from her ass, she felt her hands reach behind her and spread her ass open.

"More, Master, please!!!!" she screamed before the cock between her lips slid back in again.

She felt the door open once more and her hands were pushed away to be replaced with other hands. The tool being slid into her ass that time was huge...and familiar. As the cock bottomed out, Amy moaned loudly as cum flowed out of the cock between her lips. She started swallowing before he pulled out and she opened her mouth for more. Almost within three loud breaths, that cock was replaced in her mouth and she started sucking.

This continued for a while until the cock in her mouth was pulled out and the cock in her mouth spent its load within her lips. Her pussy was starting to feel needy before she felt a cock slide into it and something like fingers slide into her gaping ass. She then heard her Master complimenting her. The compliment made her want to perform more. She was his slut and wanted to show whoever was there that she was the best slut on the planet.

She felt herself being flipped over as the cock within her pussy was pulled out and then reinserted. She then felt around and two cocks were on either side of her head. She started stroking one and sucking the other alternately until she started feeling them shoot. She took the shooting cocks in her hands and aimed them at her tits. She imagined looking totally spent in front of her Master as the cock in her pussy pulled out and started to shoot on her stomach. She moaned loudly as the cocks started to disappear from nearby until the room was quiet.

Master then said, "Well done, slut. Please remove your blindfold."

Amy reached behind her head and took off the blindfold and saw that she was in Master's hotel room as usual. He sat in the chair near the door with no clothes on. There was no sign of anyone else in the room. She looked at him and smiled.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers