Amy's Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mityam
mityam
103 Followers

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" she groans, then wail, "Ohhhhhhhmyyyyyy God!" She huffs, "I’m cummin’! I’m cumming hard! Ohhhhhmygod!" She squeals, "Iiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeee!"

The entire time Beth and Jamie were playing out their sinful exchange Sara and Amy had begun their own ordeal. Sitting facing each other, they began with a gentle kiss that soon became intense as their young tongues wrestled with each other. Lips locked together both girls hands were exploring each other’s bodies. Tits were kneaded, asses grasped and finally two sets of fingers explored the inner depths of the other’s womanhood. This was all new to everyone and everything was done on a trail and error basis. While Sara enjoyed feeling a finger poked into her asshole, Amy clamped her cheeks together tightly to prevent any intrusion back there. Breaking the kiss, the two girls slid down to the bed and were soon engaged in a furious 69 session. Since neither teen had ever eating pussy before they tried to administer pleasure how they would like to receive it. The system worked and soon both girls screamed as mutual orgasms overtook them.

"Ohhhhhhh, Goddamn!" Amy screamed madly, "I’m exploding! I’m cumming harder than I have ever!!"

"Arrrggghhhhh yeah! Oh fuck! I'm cumming Amy! I'm cumming!" Sara yelled so loud they were afraid she’d wake the parents upstairs.

Beth was now the only one that hadn’t achieved an orgasm and she felt left out. Jamie quickly rolled her onto her back and dropping between her outspread legs began to lap at the juicy cunt. Running her tongue the length of the slit she passed the leaking hole and drove her tongue as deep as possible. As she tongue fucked her friend, Jamie moved her tongue to the exposed clit and sucked the nub into her mouth. As she sucked hard she brought 2 fingers up and rammed them into the gushing hole. Between the sawing fingers and extreme sucking, Beth started quaking with excitement as her own orgasm rose to the surface and exploded.

! Oh...oh...ohhhh yess Jamie I'm cummmmmmmmiiinnnnnggggg!" Beth exclaimed and then slumped into the mattress.

The four teenagers all rested on the bed recovering from the multitude of orgasms that had recently occurred. The scent of female arousal overpowered the room and as everyone’s breathing returned to normal Sara spoke up quietly.

"That was absolutely awesome you guys! I’ve had some orgasms in my life but never like that!! This is Amy’s Birthday, what do you say we give her an extra special treat?"

Jamie and Beth smiled at Sara and agreed. They carefully laid Amy out on the bed, her head comfortably resting on several pillows. Jamie and Sara knelt on either side of her and bending over each captured an extended nipple with their lips. Gently they sucked the rapidly hardening buds pulling them deeper into their eager mouths. Amy began to moan as the dual sensation was stoking the fire beginning to burn within her body. Beth was laying along side the girls and reaching over to search out Amy’s mouth. Pushing her tongue past the pearly white teeth she slowly probed the girl’s tender warm mouth. Soon both tongues were passionately toying with each other and Amy’s moans were now being muffled by Beth’s mouth. As Jamie and Sara continued working the tender nipples over they began to trace their fingers down the young nymphs body and when they met at her labia, they each took a side and massaged the outer lips. Amy was really getting into the pleasure being plied by the three willing teens as her body began to involuntarily squirm. She tried desperately to move her moist pussy onto the stroking fingers hoping to work a digit into her inner sanctum.

Beth finally broke the sensuous kiss off and crawled toward the foot of the bed. Settling herself between Amy’s legs, she gently grabbed her ankles and pulled the legs apart. Looking up at the mass of black pubic hair covering the glistening pussy she lowered her head and began to run her tongue along the girl’s ankle. Moving ever so slowly she licked her way up past the knee and onto the inner thigh. Tracing wet little circles along the thighs she soon found her tongue pressing against a pair of fingers belong to Sara. Using her mouth she sucked one of the fingers deep into her mouth and began giving the girl’s finger good working over. Remembering her mission was to give Amy as much pleasure as possible she released the finger and ran her flattened tongue up through Amy’s slit. Amy jumped as she experienced for the first time in her life something other than her own hand touch her pussy. Beth began feverously licking the hot snatch and as soon as she found the now open clit latched onto it sucking with true vigor. Amy was now in the throws of a massive orgasm and she used all her will to try and stem the rising tide. Jamie’s finger had been teasing the girl’s outer lips, when she found the opening she slowly slid the finger into the leaking cavern and pushed. Amy was so wet that the fingers entered her without any effort and before she knew it two fingers were pushed inside her. Sara’s finger, still slick from Beth’s salvia worked its way under Amy’s butt, and paused when it came in contact with the tiny rosebud anal opening. Sara sensed Amy’s body tense, signaling the release of her orgasm and with one firm push buried her finger deep the girl’s ass. Amy screamed uncontrollably as the most intense fierce orgasm slammed into her.

"Beth! that’s great…oooooooh yeah right there…..don’t stop please I’m gonna come……fuck, your tongue is sooooo good…ooooh I’m there don’t stop….oooooh I’m cummming…. Oh god fuck me with that tongue. Oh god Oh fuck I can't hold back I'mmmmm cummmmmiiiinnnnnnggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!" Were the last words she remembers as her world went black.

The other girl’s became concerned when Amy collapsed. Even though she was still breathing it was obvious that she had passed out. Jamie jumped up from the bed, ran into the bathroom and grabbed a cold wet washcloth. Returning to the bed she placed the towel on the young girl’s head. Amy slowly started to come around and after a few moments her eyes opened.

"What happened?" she asked in a weakened state.

"Looks like the pleasure was too much and you must have passed out." Beth answered as she ran her fingers through the girl’s long black hair.

"Thank you all, that was the best birthday present a girl could ever ask for!" Amy said, a look of absolute satisfaction on her face.

Soon all four girls were stretched out on the bed naked and exhausted. Sleep quickly overtook them and soon the only sound coming from the room was gentle breathing.

mityam
mityam
103 Followers
12