Amy's Christmas Guest Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soroborn
soroborn
107 Followers

Suddenly her attention was fully with me again. She wrapped her arms around me and pressed her breasts – smaller than Amy's but perfect for her petite figure – against my chest so I could feel the hardness of her nipples.

"Can I sit on you?" she asked.

"Definitely," I answered. She released me, and I lay down on her bed, my arms behind my head. She climbed on top of me, and I felt her wetness pressing against my erection as she slid her clitoris on me.

"Ohh," she said, "I could come like this." I reached out for her breasts and said, "Go for it – whatever you want." She moved more quickly, and began to gasp as my fingers and palms brushed her nipples. I gently flexed my hips under her, and she pushed urgently against my hardness, moaning as an obvious climax engulfed her.

Then without pausing, she slid up my body so that her entrance was against my mouth. "Again," she whispered and I needed no persuading, my tongue seeking out her clitoris and almost immediately pushing her over the edge into another climax.

She rolled off me, and knelt on the bed, her legs open. "Please, now," she pleaded. I moved behind her and entered her, penetrating her deeply. Her orgasm against my penis had already brought me much of the way toward my climax, but as I started to move within her, almost before I could finish, she was shaking with pleasure again, and I climaxed inside her, groaning as I spurted into her.

"Wow," I said, "goodness, Laura."

She took a deep breath. "Thanks, Tim. I think I need making love to more often."

"Well," I said, "If you and Amy are as ingenious at creating opportunities as this, we should manage all right."

She grinned, and began to pull her clothes on. "Better get back," she said.

We both dressed, and I drove home following her in Amy's Mini.

"Thought you'd got lost," teased Pam as we arrived.

"We stopped off at the campus to take a few things down," Laura said. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Amy failing to suppress a broad grin.

We spent the rest of the day relaxing, reading, watching a film on TV.

"Now, Amy," I said as the film finished. "Doesn't your placement start tomorrow?"

"That's right," she nodded.

"Better get an early night, then – we need to be at the office bright and early, and once things get going you'll hardly have time to catch your breath."

"OK," she said. "I can see you're going to be a real slave-driver." She stuck out her tongue at me and winked at Pam and Laura. "Night, all."

"I'll turn in too," said Laura. She followed Amy up the stairs, and their door closed.

Pam and I chatted for a while, then we headed for bed. "I'd better let you go to sleep," she said. I nodded, and kissed her, then set the alarm for six a.m. and put the light out.

In the morning, Pam and I showered, then both dressed for work. When we got downstairs, Laura was sitting at the table in a long t-shirt, yawning.

"Where's Amy?" I asked.

"Nearly ready," she said.

Just then I heard footsteps on the stairs and turned. I barely recognised the young woman I saw walking towards me. Amy wore a dark-coloured tailored jacket and matching skirt, with low heels. Her hair was immaculately brushed, and held with a plain silver clasp. She carried a leather briefcase in one hand.

"Gosh, Amy," I said. "You really look the part."

"Hopefully it's not just skin deep," she said. "I really did listen to all those things you told me when we studied over the break."

"You'll be fine," I said reassuringly. "Now, have some breakfast."

"I don't really have much appetite," she said. But she managed some cereal and coffee.

"Better get going," I said. I kissed Pam, and gave Laura a hug, then Amy and I went out to the car. She got in the passenger seat, resting her case in her lap. I got in, and we set off on the short commute to my office.

When we arrived, I introduced Amy to the security guard – the reception team weren't in yet – and he handed her the identity card I'd arranged for her. She looked at it.

"Not a bad photo," she said. "Did Mum give you that?"

I nodded. "Now, let's get you to your desk."

The office was open-plan, and I'd arranged for Amy to have a desk near to mine. She put her briefcase down, and sat in the desk chair, swivelling experimentally.

"Here's the timetable for your first week," I said, handing her a sheet of paper. "Today you have the whole day with Oscar, who's one of my team."

"Is he cute?" asked Amy, smiling.

I was suddenly serious. "Amy – darling – you know, don't you, that any time you want to start a relationship with someone else, you only need to say, and I'll let you go."

She was suddenly in my arms – there was still no-one else in the office – and holding me tight. "Tim," she said, her voice betraying her emotions, "thank you for being so considerate – but believe me, what you and I have matters to me, a lot. I might look at the younger guys, but I need you."

I nodded, unable to find words to reply. Just then we both heard the 'beep' of the swipe card reader on the door, and Amy quickly returned to her chair.

The new arrival was Oscar, and I introduced him to Amy and said, "Well, I'll leave you two to get started. Oscar, you know what you need to cover; give me a shout if you need anything. Amy, we'll break for lunch around twelve."

I went back to my desk and got started on my own work, as Oscar began to guide Amy through some of the systems and information on which the company depended for its operation.

Twelve o'clock soon came, and I took Amy down to the staff restaurant and bought her lunch. "How's it going?" I asked.

Amy looked a little dazed. "It's fascinating," she said, "and Oscar's a very bright guy. I think my brain is working harder than it ever has, trying to take in all this information."

"OK," I said. "I expected that – I've deliberately given you a lot to cover to stretch you and see how you cope. But we'll get away on time, and Pam will have made us something good to eat – then you can switch off and we'll all watch a film or something."

When we'd finished lunch, we went back upstairs and I handed Amy back over to Oscar. I had meetings in the afternoon, but wound up the last one promptly at five. I returned to Amy's desk to find her sitting in front of her computer screen. "Oscar had to go off to sort something out," she said, "but he got me the passwords for one of the programs and gave me a task to try. I think I've cracked it."

I looked over her shoulder at the figures displayed. "Spot on," I said. "Well done. Now, let's go and see what Pam's got for us."

We drove home, Amy obviously tired but pleased with the way her first day had gone. When we got home, Pam greeted us at the door, and I said, "Wow, something smells good."

We sat down to eat practically straight away, and Amy tried to explain to Pam and Laura what she'd been doing. Pam grinned. "I think you're hooked," she said.

"How about you two?" I said. Pam's face took on an expression I knew meant she had something to tell me.

"Laura and I have been talking," she said, "She wondered if it would be OK for her to move in here more permanently – we've all got along so well over Christmas, and it would save her the rent on her room on campus."

"I'd contribute to things here, of course," said Laura.

Amy couldn't contain her excitement. "We could redecorate our room, get some different furniture," she said. "You wouldn't mind the far end of the dining room still being a bit of a studio, would you, Tim?"

"I think it's a great idea," I said. "We'll get some paint and paper samples at the weekend, and you can look through furniture catalogues."

Amy suddenly yawned, and said, "Gosh, I feel absolutely wiped. Would it be rude if I went to bed?"

"No," I chuckled. "I won't be far behind – these long days at work take it out of me too."

The rest of the week flashed by, Amy and I leaving for the office early. I could tell she was tiring, but she showed dogged determination to keep concentrating and learning from what my team were showing her. It got to Friday night, and as usual Amy went to bed almost as soon as we finished eating.

"Don't forget to turn your alarm off," I said as she walked up the stairs yawning.

The next morning, Pam and I had finished breakfast and were doing various chores around the house, when Laura and Amy came down the stairs. Amy looked refreshed and relaxed, and she and Laura were full of talk about shades of paint and matching fabrics.

"It'll be really great having Laura help decorate," said Amy. "She has a real eye for colour and pattern, I think we'll come up with something really nice."

When the girls had had something to eat, we all got in the car and I drove us to the retail park. Laura and Amy pored over the colour charts, and had great fun watching the assistant using the paint mixing machine to produce the shades they'd selected for the various walls and the woodwork. They filled a trolley with paper, brushes, packets of paste, and we managed to fit everything in the boot.

"We haven't got the curtains and stuff yet, but we can choose those when we've got the decorating done," explained Laura.

We got home and had a scratch lunch, then Pam and I helped the girls take everything out of Amy's room and get started with the decorating. They made good progress, but as it started to go dark Laura said, "Hmm, I don't think we'll get this done today. Will it be OK if we sleep in the extension, then finish tomorrow and move things back?"

"Sure," I said. They finished the first coat of each colour, then went to shower away the paint and dust, and change out of their working clothes. Pam made dinner, and we sat talking.

"When do you have to start back on campus?" I asked Laura.

"Next week," she replied. "Amy's on placement still, isn't she?"

"That's OK," said Amy. "Tim's driving me to work, so you can have the Mini."

Laura grinned. "Wow, thanks, Amy."

"Do you have another show at the end of this term?" asked Pam.

"That's right," said Laura. "And I already have a good idea what the centrepiece will be."

I remembered what she'd said about a self-portrait, and wondered exactly how the sitting for that would work, and what style she would choose for the picture.

When dinner was over the girls went through to the extension with armfuls of bedding.

"Go and make sure they're all right," suggested Pam after a while.

I went into the extension to find that Amy and Laura had pulled together a couple of couches into a makeshift bed and were already undressed and under the duvet chatting.

"You two look as though you're doing fine," I said.

Amy nodded. "Come and give us a goodnight kiss," she said.

I went over and bent down to kiss her lightly, but as our lips met she put her hand behind my head and the kiss deepened, Amy's mouth moving almost hungrily on mine. She released me reluctantly. "Thanks for this week, and for our room, and everything," she said.

"You're welcome," I said. I leaned over Amy to kiss Laura; this time it was me who ensured that she wouldn't feel short-changed by the kiss. Amy watched, smiling. The duvet had slipped down, revealing her naked breasts, and I could see that her nipples had hardened.

"That really turns me on," she said. "Pity you have to go."

I hesitated for a moment, then said, "But you two get to spend all night together – couldn't you...?"

Laura smiled and said almost sadly, "I wish we could. We've thought about it, but there's just something missing, something that doesn't work without you."

"Well, here's an idea," I said. "I'll treat Pam to a pamper trip next weekend – she likes those, and she certainly deserves one, looking after us – and the three of us can have some time together."

Laura looked delighted. "You mean we would get to be together all night?"

"Definitely," I grinned. "Better ask Amy if I snore, though."

The next day the girls finished the decorating, and when the paint was dry we moved everything back in.

"It's lovely," said Pam. "We can do the curtains and such next weekend?"

"Might have to delay that a little bit," I said. "I thought I'd treat you, give you a day and night at the spa."

"Well, if the girls don't mind waiting a little longer to have everything finished...?"

"Don't worry about us," chipped in Amy. "We're having lots of fun looking at different catalogues."

"Well, OK. Thanks, Tim." And Pam kissed me warmly.

Amy seemed to be getting used to the pace of work, so she wasn't quite as exhausted for the second week of her placement. She came with me to a couple of meetings, and I was immensely pleased when she made an occasional suggestion or comment that showed she had really grasped things and was thinking of good ideas to contribute.

Laura drove Amy's Mini to campus every day, and soon the corner of the dining room that functioned as her studio started to fill with sketches for her next show.

Saturday morning came, and we waved Pam off to her spa trip. "Now, what shall we do first?" I asked.

"Laura would like us to help her with her main canvas for the next show," said Amy.

"Sure," I said. "What do you need, Laura?"

"Amy says you have a Polaroid camera," she replied. "Do you have any film for it?"

"Definitely," I said. "Has Amy shown you the pictures I took of her when we got back from the ballet?"

"You bet," said Laura. "I liked them a lot."

I fetched the camera, and we went through into the extension.

"Do you know what style your new painting will be yet?" asked Amy.

"'Fraid you'll have to wait and see, like last time," said Laura. She undressed, and said, "Tim, just snap away when you want." She walked around the room, pausing to take up various poses – standing, sitting, bending gracefully, then sprawled out on one of the loungers.

Then she slowly walked down the shallow steps into the pool, stopping each time the water rose up her body, and finally swam to the other end, pulling herself out on the side and sitting with her legs dangling in the water.

"OK," I said, "that's all of that film cartridge used."

Amy took a towel over to Laura and helped her dry, then the two returned to me and looked at the images I'd captured.

"That's great, Tim," said Laura. "Those will give me just what I need for my canvas."

"Now," said Amy, "I think we have some unfinished business." She'd brought the bedding back down from their room, and she and Laura quickly reassembled the couches into the makeshift bed they'd used the previous weekend.

"We can save the bed upstairs for tonight," Amy explained. She undressed, and she and Laura lay down and pulled the duvet over them, recreating the previous weekend's scene.

This time I undressed too, and walked over to them. Amy's face was already turned upwards, her eyes closed, expecting to be kissed. I bend down, and our lips met. Again she pulled me towards her hungrily and I knelt by her.

I reluctantly pulled away, and leaned across Amy, gently sliding my chest over her breasts, to kiss Laura.

"Slide in between the two of us," requested Amy, and I complied. She rolled over toward me, her breasts soft against me, and Laura did the same from the other side.

"Mmm," I said. "This feels marvellous."

We lay like that for a while, then Amy said, "Laura, you ready for something else?"

"You bet!" smiled Laura. Amy shifted position so that Laura could kneel over me, her breasts invitingly in front of my face. I began to suckle one nipple, and Amy took the other in her mouth. Laura gasped, and said, "Now I know why Tim likes this so much when we do it, Amy."

Amy smiled against Laura's breast, and slid her hand down over Laura's stomach to touch her between her legs. Meanwhile I reached down to Amy's wetness and began to run my finger over her clitoris. It was obvious from their responses that both girls were moving toward climax, and I wondered which of them would orgasm first. Not surprisingly, given the attention being paid to her breasts, it was Laura, and she cried out as her climax overtook her, Amy continuing to press her hand against Laura's clitoris until her orgasm was complete.

Laura reached out a hand to Amy's breast, and the additional touch, combined with the urgency of my fingers between Amy's legs, pushed Amy over the edge and she climaxed again, gasping.

When both girls had got their breath back, Amy said, "We decided it was your turn again, didn't we, Laura?"

Laura grinned. "But you won't miss out," she said. "Remember my idea?"

Amy nodded. "OK," she said. She shifted position so she was kneeling over me, but facing Laura. I realised that I could reach Amy's entrance with my mouth, even as Laura was guiding my erection into herself.

"Goodness," I said, "this has to be one of the best positions." I started to tongue Amy, as Laura began to flex her hips so I was moving in her. The two girls reached out to touch one another's breasts and to kiss one another.

Amy climaxed first, her body shaking above me, then as the movement of Laura's hips became more insistent on me, I yielded to my own orgasm, spurting into Laura. Amy's hands on Laura's breasts and the feel of me coming inside her tipped Laura over the edge once more and she cried out again as her climax overwhelmed her.

The girls again lay down either side of me, pulling the duvet over us, and I put an arm around each of them, enjoying the feeling of satiation and also the satisfaction of having given my two companions so much pleasure.

We lay comfortably for a long time, then Amy stirred and said, "How about some lunch?"

"I know," I said. "We have all sorts of snacks, bits of cold meat, stuff like that. I'll bring in a tray, and we can nibble while we talk."

I returned with the food, and we sat in a triangle on the makeshift bed. I picked up an olive, and offered it to Laura. She took it from my fingers with her lips, kissing my fingertips as she did so.

"That looks like fun," said Amy. I put an olive to her lips and she took it with a kiss, and so the meal progressed, each of us feeding the others tidbits.

When we'd finished eating, Laura said, "That was really interesting. Actually, it's got me quite turned on again, but I guess we should save something for later – wouldn't want to waste a special night."

"That's OK," said Amy. "Come on, let's try the sauna."

We spent the afternoon relaxing, alternating between the sauna, the pool and the loungers. Amy and Laura made up various games, mostly seeming to involve who could splash the most water about, and I watched them, thinking just how lucky I was.

As it began to get dark, I said, "How about I take you two to dinner somewhere?" Their eyes lit up.

"Mario's is OK for lunch, but I know somewhere a bit more special for an evening out," I continued.

"We'd better dress up, then," said Amy, and she pulled Laura after her back into the house and up the stairs to their room to choose outfits.

I went upstairs and put on an evening suit, then went back down to the living room to wait for them. After about an hour, I heard footsteps on the stairs and looked up.

Amy was wearing her red dress with the pushup bra, and Laura had found something long and elegant in silk. Both had obviously spent time on their hair and makeup.

"You two look divine," I said. "Let's go."

We got in the car and set off out of town. "Don't think I've been this way before," said Amy. I grinned. "You'll see."

In the distance, lights appeared just off the road, and I pulled in to the car park. We walked in to the restaurant, and we were greeted by the maitre'd. He showed us to a table and we started to peruse the menus. The sommelier came over, and I ordered champagne, which arrived in a large silver ice bucket on its own stand. Amy and Laura looked at one another and raised their eyebrows.

soroborn
soroborn
107 Followers