Amy's Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, definitely."

"Tom's very handsome and I never realised that he had such a fantastic body. I'd have sex with him any time."

"I thought you were going to have sex with him when you kissed him by the front door."

"That was just a bit of fun. He reminds me of your dad." Catherine gave Amy a knowing look that said there was a lot more that I'm not telling you.

Amy saw the look and suddenly realised what Catherine had not said. "What, you and dad? ... You didn't!" She saw Catherine smile. "You did, didn't you?"

"Yes, we did."

"Just the once?"

"No, lots of times."

"Does mum know?"

"I shouldn't think so. I can't imagine that your dad told her and, I've certainly not told her."

Catherine sat on the garden bench next to Tom and pressed her thigh against his. Opposite them sat Amy and Ian.

"So Tom, tell me what did you get up to last night?" Catherine asked putting her hand on his thigh and, stretching across to get another piece of chicken she squashed her breasts against his chest.

Tom looked at Amy for support and guidance but found none. "What do you mean?"

"Amy tells me you went to a nude dance. Where was it?"

With prompting from Catherine Tom told her everything up to but, not including that he had sex with Amy's friend.

"Amy told me a lot more than that. She said that you both had sex." Catherine said.

Tom looked at his sister who smiled sweetly at him. "Yes, we did." He replied.

"What happened after that?"

Tom glared at his sister who came to his rescue. "I told her everything."

"You spoilt my fun. I was enjoying making him squirm." Catherine said.

"You bitch!" Tom muttered.

"I was going to let you fuck me later but with that attitude I'll just have sex with Amy and leave you to play with yourself."

Catherine smiled at Tom and put her hand around his penis.

"Are you into incest?" Tom asked.

"Your father and I fucked each other years ago before he met your mother and, now I'd like to have the pleasure of you."

They pushed the dishes out of the way and Tom guided Catherine onto the table. She spread her legs and he pushed his penis deep into her cunt. She was not as tight as Amy but she was every bit as hot and inviting.

While Catherine and Tom fucked, Amy and Ian cleared the dishes from the table.

Then Tom watched his sister sit on the bench and take Ian's penis into her mouth and suck it. Watching Amy do that made him harder and, when she sat on the other end of the table and spread her legs allowing Ian to push his penis into her cunt he came inside his aunt. With his sperm shooting into his aunt's vagina he felt Catherine squeeze her muscles on his penis making him cum even more than he thought was possible.

With his penis still deep inside his aunt Tom cupped her breasts and bringing his mouth down onto them he sucked hard on her nipples. Between sucking Tom said. "Debbie knows what Amy and I did last night. Amy sent her a message as we drove home. She watched us fucking on her phone and, we saw her playing with herself."

"Does your dad know?" Catherine sounded out of breath.

"I don't know." Tom licked his way up between his aunt's breasts to her neck. He bit her neck leaving a mark before moving his mouth onto her's and, kissing her hard on the lips. Slipping a hand between her thighs he fingered her pussy lips before easing his fingers into her cum filled vagina.

"Can I tell him." Catherine mumbled through the kisses.

"What makes you think he'll be alright with Amy and me fucking?"

"Why shouldn't he be alright with it? He used to fuck me!"

"That was before he met mum. Would you have carried on if mum hadn't been in the police force?"

"Yes, we would've, but because your mum was a police officer we were worried what she'd do if she found out. So you be very careful. Who know's what she'll do if she finds out about you two."

Tom was about to put his mouth back on Catherine's mouth when Ian asked. "Anyone for sloppy seconds?"

Tom and Ian swapped places. Amy guided Tom's penis into her vagina that was full with Ian's cum. They stared into each other's eyes while nearby Ian pushed his penis deep into Catherine's vagina that was full of Tom's cum.

Tom picked Amy up off the table and she hooked her legs around his waist. Easing herself up and down on his penis their flat firm stomachs rubbed against each other. They kissed on the lips, their tongues exploring each other's mouthes as the fucked.

- - - - - - - - - - o O o - - - - - - - - - -

Back at Debbie's house Debbie and her father cleaned themselves up after cumming over each other and, by the time Sandra and Malcolm returned from the shops they were lying on separate sun loungers as though nothing had happened between them. Debbie went into the kitchen where her mother was standing alone with her shopping.

Sandra looked at her daughter. "What have you and your dad been up to?"

Debbie hoped that her mother did not suspect anything, but then why should she. "Why do you ask?"

"You look much calmer and more relaxed than you looked this morning."

"We sat in the garden and talked. Do you need help putting these things away?"

"Yes, where can I put this cheese cake and bottle of wine. I bought them for us to have with dinner tonight?"

Debbie opened the fridge door and, rearranged a few items creating space for her mother's shopping.

"Where's Malcolm?" Debbie asked.

"He's getting undressed. He's going to sunbathe with you." Sandra suddenly realised what that meant and asked. "Is he going to be naked?"

"Yes."

"What's your dad doing?"

"He's sunbathing."

"I told him not to sunbathe until I got back with the sun cream. Give him this before he burns something."

"He's got sun cream on, he used some of mine. You didn't need to go into town to buy this I've got plenty here." Before going out into the garden Debbie added. "Go and take your clothes off and join us."

Sandra stood at Malcolm's bedroom door and watched him pull down his under pants. She watched his penis spring out.

"I'm looking forward to our visit to the Bio Dome." She said before continuing onto the guest bedroom. Malcolm followed her and, watched her take off her dress. He stared at crotch of her panties. Sandra knew that he was staring at her camel-toe. She unclipped her bra, dropped it onto the bed and, she watched Malcolm's penis get bigger. Slipping her thumbs into the waist band of her panties she eased them down very slowly. It reminded him of the way Amy had teased him as she had undressed a few weeks earlier.

"You and Amy look so much alike."

"Why, thank you for the compliment. She's much younger than me and I'm sure her body looks much better than mine."

"Don't put yourself down, you've got a really hot body."

"Thank you! It's nice to receive compliments."

"You deserve them. You look after yourself and, you look fantastic."

They studied each other without speaking before Malcolm continued.

"I decided not to bother with the travel office at work and bought the entrance tickets to the Bio Dome on-line this morning. I still haven't found anywhere for us to stay." He said, seemingly unaware of his growing penis.

"I don't want to drive there and back in a day and, I'm certainly not going to sleep in the car. So let's go and find somewhere now." Sandra said.

They went into the living room and, sat next to each other at his computer. Their thighs touching each other. Malcolm showed Sandra a list of hotels and, bed and breakfast places that he was working his way through. Sandra had to lean against him so that she could see it. To steady herself she put her arm around his waist and her hand on his hip. She enjoyed the feel of his hard naked body against her's and, she liked it even more when he put his hand on her knee and his arm on her thigh.

"The ones I've crossed off are either full or expensive."

"Have you contacted that one?" She pointed to one that was near the bottom of the list. "It's a bed and breakfast which will be cheaper than the hotels."

Malcolm picked up his phone and called them. "Hello, do you have accommodation for two people for tomorrow night and the night after."

He listened to the person on the other end of the phone before saying. "You do."

When Sandra heard him reply she stood up, wiggled her backside at him and said. "I'm a smart a arse."

Malcolm laughed and patted her backside. Sandra was happy that he had touched her and she was still in that position when he stood up. There was not enough space between them and his penis got pressed between her buttocks. He steadied himself by putting his hand on her hip and, Malcolm's momentum pushed her forward. They were both a little embarrassed by what had happened.

He followed her into the garden while talking on the phone. Malcolm listened to the reply and, as he walked across the garden he mouthed the words. "They've only have one room."

"You don't mind sharing with Malcolm do you mum?" Debbie looked at her mother.

Sandra was still embarrassed at feeling her son in laws penis between her buttocks and, couldn't believe her luck at the possibility of sharing a bedroom with him. "If that's all they've got we'll take it."

"Book it." Debbie told Malcolm and, then smiled and winked at her father.

- - - - - - - - - o O o - - - - - - - - - -

Debbie, Malcolm, Sandra and Barry ate their evening meal at the garden table.

As the sun set Malcolm watered the plants. Sandra followed him with the intention of helping, but the wine she had drunk with her meal had gone to her head and, she stumbled and fell against him. Malcolm instinctively put his arm around her to steady her. Sandra mistook his intention and, put her arm around him and squeezed him. Debbie and her father sat at the table and watched it happen.

"I wonder if they'll hold each other like that tomorrow night when they're their sharing a bedroom?" Barry said.

"If Malcolm has his way they'll being doing a lot more than holding each other." Debbie looked at her father.

"I hope we'll be doing a lot more tomorrow." Barry stared into his daughter's eyes.

"What do you have in mind?" Debbie asked with a twinkle in her eye.

"I want to fuck you."

Debbie seductively bit her lower lip, spread her legs and, fingered her clitoris and labia. "Does daddy want to put his penis in here?"

Before Barry could answer they heard a phone ringing in the kitchen. Debbie recognised her sister's ring tone and Barry watched her walk away. Then he collected the dirty dishes together and followed her. Standing in the kitchen he watched her bend over and look through her bag.

Debbie saw him and joked. "You pervert!"

"I'm not a pervert. I'm admiring a beautiful young lady."

"Who happens to be your daughter and, who you want to fuck."

Barry shrugged his shoulders and looked out to the garden at his wife and son in law. Debbie followed his gaze.

"Does it bother you that they'll be sharing a bedroom?" Debbie asked.

"No! And with your lifestyle I can't imagine that it will be a problem for you."

"What do you mean my lifestyle?" Debbie feigned surprise.

"Your friend Megan told me about your lifestyle at your birthday party. She was drunk and, asked if your mum and I were in the lifestyle like you and Malcolm. I think she wanted to have sex with us."

"That sounds like Megan." Debbie paused. "Malcolm and I have an open marriage and, we don't usually play separately but I've known for years that he wants to have sex with mum. If it wasn't for me and you he'd have made a move on her years ago. He knows I won't mind if he does. I'll tell him tonight that you don't mind if that's okay with you. Then it's up to mum whether or not they have sex."

"Your mum fancies him. You saw the way she held onto him when she stumbled. She's a little bit drunk now and, if we weren't here she'd be having sex with him right now."

"That's good to know. I'll tell Malcolm."

"Will you tell Malcolm about us?"

"I don't know. If Mum and Malcolm have sex it's just an affair, but between us it's incest."

Debbie answered her phone. "Hello sis."

"You took your time answering." Amy said.

"It took time to find my phone in my bag."

Barry was about to walk away but, Debbie grabbed his arm and stopped him by slipping her arm around his waist.

"Is Tom with you?" Debbie asked.

"He's sleeping, He's worn out."

"What wore him out?" Debbie asked as innocently as she could. She smiled at her father and he slid his hand down onto her bare backside and squeezed it.

"What do you think?" Amy replied.

Barry heard what Amy had said and gave Debbie a questioning look.

Debbie mouthed to her father. "Amy and Tom are having sex together!"

Amy continued. "I told Tom what I got up to with you and Malcolm when I stayed with you. He wants to join in the fun next time."

"I'm up for it. It'll be fun having sex with my brother and, Malcolm hasn't stopped talking about you and wants to know when you're coming to visit so we can do it again. Find out from Tom what weekends he's got free and I'll talk with Malcolm." Debbie replied.

"What have you been up to today?" Amy asked.

"Sunbathing."

"Naked?"

"Of course."

"What about mum and dad?"

"Them as well."

"It didn't take long for them to become nudists."

"It gets better. You know how much Malcolm fancies mum. Right now he and mum are at the bottom of the garden with their arms wrapped around each other and, for the next two nights they'll be sharing a bedroom." Debbie explained everything about their planned visit to the Bio Dome and their accommodation.

"Poor old dad he's missing out."

"No he isn't. He's standing next to me touching my backside. He heard everything you said. Have a word with him." Debbie handed the phone to her father.

"Hello Amy."

"Hello dad. Did you hear my side of the conversation?"

"Yes, I heard everything."

"So what are you and Debbie planning on doing while mum and Malcolm are away?"

Barry and Debbie laughed at her question.

"I'm planning on fucking your sister."

- - - - - - - - - o O o - - - - - - - - - -

That night Sandra and Barry went to bed with their bedroom door open to allow a through draft cool the bedroom. Barry went to sleep immediately while Sandra lay next to him thinking about what might happen when she shared a bedroom with Malcolm.

Debbie's and Malcolm's bedroom door was open also, but they were not trying to get to sleep. Debbie lay on her back with her legs apart while Malcolm stroked her inner thigh. "You were getting on very well with mum in the garden? I saw you holding each other, what were you doing?" Debbie asked.

Malcolm moved his fingers onto her pussy lips and fingered them. "Your mum touched my penis."

"What did you touch?"

"Her breasts. Your mum's got beautiful breasts. They look and feel just like Amy's."

From the other bedroom Sandra heard Malcolm compliment her breasts which made her feel good.

"Are you planning on having sex with my mum while your away."

"If you don't mind I will try, but it's up to her."

"She likes you and, if she let you touch her breasts then maybe she'll have sex with you. Don't rush her into it though. She might like the idea of having an affair, but you're her son in law and that's a big step for her to take. She'll think that she's hurting me as well as dad."

Malcolm felt Debbie's vagina muscles squeeze tight on his fingers. "What will your dad do if he finds out?"

"He'll be okay with it."

"How can you be so sure?"

Debbie did not answer. She pushed him onto his back, positioned his penis at the entrance to her vagina and, impaled herself on it.

"You're planning something. What are you going to do while we're away?" Malcolm asked as her vagina muscles squeezed his penis.

"Nothing!" Debbie rose up on his penis then slid back down on it.

"I know you. You're planning something. What are you planning?"

"Having my own fun while you and mum are away."

"With your dad?"

"Yes!"

"What makes you think he'll be happy with that?"

"I just know."

"That's so hot! I'd love to watch."

"You can't watch, you won't be here. You'll have to settle for us having a foursome with Amy and Tom the next time they visit. You can watch me have sex with my brother while you fuck my sister. Amy and I discussed it tonight. It's almost sorted. She's going to ask Tom when he's available and I'll arrange it with her tomorrow."

Sandra heard it all. Getting out of bed she stepped into the hall and, standing at their bedroom door she watched her daughter and son in law having sex. Debbie's back was to the door and she could not see her mother and, Malcolm's view of the door was blocked by Debbie.

Barry woke when Sandra got out of bed and, he watched her standing at Debbie's bedroom door. It was obvious from the sounds that he heard that Debbie and Malcolm were having sex and, he was excited that Sandra was watching them.

Sandra returned to bed and, knelt beside Barry. "What did you and Debbie do today?" She didn't sound angry, she sounded aroused.

"We lay in the garden and put sun cream on each other."

"I think you did more than that. Just like you did with your sister all those years ago." Sandra was turned on by what she had seen and heard and, straddling her husband she guided his penis between her pussy lips. Leaning forward she kissed him hard on the lips and, squeezed her vagina muscles on his penis.

With the sound of their daughter's lovemaking as background Sandra and Barry had hungry, animal sex. Sandra imagined that it was her son in law's throbbing penis deep inside her and, Barry imagined that it was his daughter's hot tight vagina pulsating on his penis.

12