Amy's Family Ch. 04

Story Info
Amy's mother and sister swap partners.
3.8k words
4.65
66.3k
34

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Malcolm walked quietly to the guest bedroom, and watched his mother-in-law pack her overnight bag.

In his hands were his clothes for the two nights they would be away together. "Shall we share an overnight bag?" He asked.

She jumped when she heard his voice. Her heart raced and, she spat out the words. "Don't creep up on me like that."

"Sorry! I thought you knew I was here."

"No, I didn't!" She held her arms across her chest, leaned against him, and took a deep breath. He smelt good. "You bastard! You almost gave me a heart attack."

He held her in his arms, like an adult comforting a child, her hair touching his face. She smelt of apple shampoo. "I'm sorry. Are we still friends?"

"We will be as long as you don't creep up on me like that and frighten me to death."

"I won't do it again." He hugged her, and with his hand moving across her back discovered she was not wearing a bra. He held her tight, her soft breasts pressing against his chest, and her hard nipples digging into him.

"What do you want?" She asked, her heart pounding.

"It's silly for us to take a bag each, so I thought we might share one."

She looked at the clothes in his hands. "Is that all your taking?"

"Yes."

"If you're a good boy and don't frighten me again I might consider sharing." She smiled at him.

"I promise I won't frighten you." He squeezed her tight enjoying her breasts and nipples pressing into him.

"Drop your clothes onto the bed." She smiled.

"How did you sleep last night?" He asked.

"I couldn't sleep with the noise you and Debbie were making. You two are very loud when you have sex." She had hoped to embarrass him, but failed.

"We know. We've been told before. You and Barry made a lot of noise too. It sounded as though you were enjoying yourselves last night."

"Hearing you fuck turned us on." Sandra felt her face go red at saying the F word, and she pushed Malcolm playfully to cover her embarrassment.

It was only a gentle push but Malcolm fell onto the bed a lot easier than she had expected. He held her tight taking her down too. Landing on him she made a half hearted attempt to escape his grasp.

"Let go of me, Debbie or Barry might see us." Sandra squirmed.

"Debbie won't mind."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive. Will it bother Barry?"

Sandra shrugged, hoping that her husband would not mind what she was doing with their son in law.

She squirmed some more in a half hearted attempt to escape his grasp, only stopping when she felt his hard penis pressing through her clothes. Sliding her hand inside his shirt she rubbed her fingers over his chest. "I'm looking forward to our trip to the Bio Dome."

"So am I." Malcolm was not thinking about the Bio Dome as he ran his fingers through her hair. He was thinking about what might happen between them in the bedroom they would share that night.

- - - - - - - - - o O o - - - - - - - - - -

Later that morning, standing by the front door Malcolm hugged and kissed his wife goodbye. A few steps away Debbie's parents were doing the same thing. Holding Malcolm's hand Debbie guided him over to her parents.

"Let's have a family hug." Debbie placed her hand on her father's arm, and her parents moved apart giving them the room to join in. Debbie linked arms with her husband and father and, leaning forward kissed her mother. Both Debbie and her mother felt Barry's penis stiffen against their thighs.

"I feel overdressed standing here with you two." Sandra said to her husband and daughter.

"We'd better go. We've got a long drive ahead of us." Sandra said to Malcolm.

Although Debbie was naked she stood outside and waved to her mother and husband as they drove away. Her father stood back in the hall so the neighbours would not see that he was naked.

"You enjoyed standing outside naked didn't you?" Barry said to Debbie as she stepped back inside and closed the door.

"Yes, I get a thrill out of doing it."

"Aren't your afraid your neighbours will see you and complain?"

"They've seen it all before and never complained. I think some of them get off on it."

"You're lucky to have neighbours like that."

"You've got neighbours like that too. I can't imagine Catherine or Ian objecting to you or mum being naked."

"They wouldn't mind. But your mum would tell me off."

"No she wouldn't. She's been okay with us all being naked for the past few days."

"We might have a problem with mum. Last night she heard you and Malcolm talking, and whatever she heard made her get out of bed and stand by your bedroom door. From what I heard it sounded as though you were have sex."

"She's a voyeur."

"Don't joke about it. This could be serious. What were you talking about?"

"I can't remember."

"She quizzed me on what you and I did while she was out shopping yesterday."

"How long did she watch us?"

"Long enough to get turned on. We had a wonderful fuck when she came back to bed."

"We heard you. It turned us on." Debbie sounded aroused.

Bringing his hand up to his daughter's face Barry gently touched her cheek with his fingers. "Your mother's the love of my life and, I know it's wrong, but all the time I was fucking her last night I was thinking of you."

Debbie was excited and, she kissed his fingers. "Let's fuck now." She walked towards her bedroom, then realising that he had not moved turned towards him. "Come on. I want to have sex with you now."

She was planning to fuck him cowgirl style. But when they got into the bedroom he took charge. Laying her on the bed he put his hands on her knees and moved them apart. He inspected her beautiful labia and, kneeling between her splayed legs put his tongue between her puffy lips and, licked along her moist slit. She tasted good. Easing the tip of his tongue into her he moved it in then out of her.

She lay still, and felt her father's hot breath bathe her pussy, and with every lick of that sensitive area the intensity of her orgasm built up inside her until she was screaming. Neither of them cared that the windows were open allowing the sound to broadcast what they were doing to the neighbours. The old man from a house opposite heard them as he walked to the local shops. He knew what was happening, he had seen her naked and heard Debbie's screams before.

Putting her hands on the back of her father's head Debbie made sure that he did move away. But her father had no intention of stopping or of moving away. He was going to continue until his daughter came, and with each lick Debbie moved closer to her orgasm.

Debbie discovered her father was very good with his tongue. Her orgasm built slowly and became very intense. She lost control and, covered in sweat squirted pussy juice over his face.

She was impressed that he did not move away. He opened his mouth allowing her juices to flood in and swallowed. She looked lovingly at him and said. "Thank you. That was incredible."

"I enjoyed it. You taste wonderful." He licked his lips.

She laughed and ran her hands through his hair. "Now it's your turn. Lay on your back. I'll suck you off."

Debbie licked the length of her father's already rock hard penis before taking the tip of it in her mouth. Forming a tight O around it with her lips she sucked hard, and moved her head up and down taking all of its length deep into her mouth. Her father came quickly, his cum filling her mouth. She swallowed, then licked up what she had spilt. Teasing him she kissed the length of his body until their lips met and they tasted their own cum on the other's lips. They kissed and touched like lovers before curling up together and sleeping.

Barry woke in bed alone. He walked through the house to the garden where he found Debbie lying on the two person sun lounger.

"Did you have a good sleep?" She asked.

"I had a wonderful sleep thanks to you. I woke up remembering another person who used to give me blow jobs and swallow cum just like you." He lay down beside his daughter.

"Who was that?"

"My sister. You're a lot like her. You look like her, you squirt like her, you're just as good at giving a blow job and, you both swallow cum without hesitation." He paused before adding quietly. "Your mum doesn't swallow, she spits it out." He sounded disappointed.

Debbie absentmindedly put her hand onto her father's leg and rubbed his inner thigh. "And thank you for not moving out of the way when I squirted. Most people get quickly out of the way when that starts. I loved seeing you get soaked by it. And as for swallowing it. That was fantastic. It was a real turn on. I nearly had another orgasm when you did that."

"It's too good to waste."

"Do you swallow mum's?"

"She doesn't squirt like you and Catherine. But I've swallowed gallons of Catherine's over the years."

"Over the years! How long did it go on between you and your sister?"

"Five years, two months and eleven days."

"That's a very exact number."

Barry looked guilty. "I loved her then, and I love her now."

"Does mum know?"

"I think so. When we first met she came skinny dipping with Catherine and me. She discovered that we were a lot closer than most brothers and sisters, but she never asked how far we've gone together and, I've never told her."

Barry kissed his daughter on the lips, placed his hand between her thighs and fingered her pussy. "I love you just like I love my sister."

While his fingers played inside her puffy lips she asked. "Do you think Malcolm and mum will have got there yet?"

"No! Not till this evening. Why?"

"I want to know if they have sex. Aren't you curious?" Debbie took hold of her father's penis and played with it making it stiff.

"Of course I am."

"Fuck me again?" She got on all fours and presented her backside to her father inviting him to fuck her doggy style. He pushed his penis into her slit and they heard the sound of his hips smacking against her buttocks.

Barry saw her breasts swing in time with each of his thrusts and, leaning forward cupped them, and pinched her nipples. Moments later Debbie's vagina muscles gripped tight on his penis and she came.

- - - - - - - - - o O o - - - - - - - - - -

It was early evening, and still light when Malcolm and Sandra arrived at their bed and breakfast cottage. Sandra knocked on the front door while Malcolm parked the car. A woman Sandra's age let them in, and showed them to their room. The room was small and to their surprise had only one bed.

"I'm sorry, I really didn't know that there was only one bed." Malcolm apologised when they were alone. It was a genuine mistake, but secretly he was looking forward to sharing a bed with his mother-in-law.

"Don't worry. I believe you. I'm sure we'll cope." Sandra replied.

They unpacked and washed before going out for a meal and, on the way back to the cottage Malcolm apologised again because there was only one bed. "I knew that we'd be sharing a room but I honestly didn't know that we'd be sharing a bed." He said.

"You didn't bring pyjamas did you?" Sandra said remembering what clothes he had given her to pack in her overnight bag.

"No. I didn't think I'd need them. I'll sleep in my underpants."

"You don't have to do that. It really isn't a problem. I didn't bring any night clothes either."

"I saw your night clothes in you bag when you were packing."

"I took them out when I saw that you weren't bringing any. It'll be alright. You'll be on one side of the bed and I'll be on the other. We've been naked together for a few days. I'm sure we won't even notice once we're in bed together."

They undressed and Sandra stepped into the shower cubicle while Malcolm stood next to it and brushed his teeth.

"Will you help me wash my back? I can't reach it all. Barry usually helps me." Sandra said.

Malcolm stepped in beside her and washed her back. He became excited as he rubbed soap onto her back then rinsed it off. Looking down at her backside he thought about doing that too, but decided it was best not to go that far and stopped at her waist. Turning to him she noticed that his penis was stiff. "Thank you for doing that. Turn around. I'll wash your back now."

Malcolm didn't need help, but he let her do it. He stood very still as she washed his back. Then without asking she continued down onto his backside, and he felt her breasts pressing on his back. He turned to face her not caring that she could see his stiff penis. "Thank you. Now look what you've done to me."

"I should have asked, but I didn't think you'd object."

Putting his arms around her he placed his hands on her backside. "Now it's my turn to wash your backside."

He was going to pull her against himself, but he didn't need to because she moved towards him pressing her body hard against his. Feeling confident she brought her arms up around his neck and, clasping them together said. "Promise me you won't tell Barry or Debbie about this."

"Debbie won't mind, and I promise I won't say a word to Barry about it." As he spoke he brought his face down to her's bathing her in his warm breath.

She was excited when their lips met, and opening her mouth pushed her tongue between his lips. Their tongues met inside his mouth and, moving her legs apart she allowed him to push his penis into her moist inviting hole.

They kissed while they fucked under the running water. Sandra clung onto him, and with her arms around his neck lifted her feet off the ground and hooked them around him. She eased herself down onto his hard cock, and with each of his thrusts she felt her orgasm build.

Malcolm came first. Sandra knew he was coming when he stopped thrusting and his body became stiff. His cum squirted deep inside her and then he felt her go rigid. They held onto each other, and with her vagina muscles clasped tight around his penis she orgasmed.

Sandra dried herself, lay on the bed smiling up at her son-in-law and, holding her arms out said. "Come here."

Malcolm lay beside her and, putting his hand onto her face gently rubbed his thumb along the slit of her mouth. She kissed his thumb then bit it, and staring into his eyes rubbed her hands over his body.

Malcolm kissed her and positioned himself on top of her. She felt his penis against her opening and, she lay very still. She was desperate to be taken by him and, at that moment he could have done anything to her. She would not have resisted.

He kissed her face, her neck, her breasts and, her nipples before kissing her taut stomach. Finally he put his hand between her knees and forced her legs apart.

With his cock level with her pussy he pushed it into her, and with Sandra pinned to the bed by his weight they fucked. Malcolm had wanted to do this to his mother in law since the day they had met.

While they fucked their phones rang in unison. They ignored them. Nothing was going to stop them fucking.

- - - - - - - - - o O o - - - - - - - - - -

After their fuck Sandra and Malcolm lay exhausted on the bed.

Sandra spoke first. "Last night when I was having sex with Barry I was thinking of you."

"Does he know?"

"No."

"And who were you thinking of while we fucked just now?"

"You. Don't get me wrong. I love Barry. He's the love of my life, and I love you but not in the same way."

"I know what you mean. I love Debbie, and however many women I have sex with I always want to be with her."

"And how many women have you had sex with?"

"I don't know. How many men have you had sex with?"

"Two."

"Two!" Malcolm was surprised.

"Yes! Seriously! Only two! I've only ever had sex with Barry and now you. How many women have you had sex with?"

"Let me think." Malcolm joked.

"Tell me names. There's Debbie and me. Who else? Tell me another name."

"Megan."

"Debbie's friend Megan?"

"Yes."

"Give me another name."

"Amy."

"My Amy?" Sandra was a little shocked.

"Yes. She's just like you. She looks like you, and she fucks like you."

"I hope that's a good thing?" Sandra cupped his testicles in her hand and gave them a gentle squeeze to make sure he gave the right answer.

"It's a very good thing that you fuck the same. Now, if you can arrange for me to fuck Debbie's aunts and grandmothers I'll have had sex with all the women in your family."

"As you won't tell me who you've had sex with for all I know you may already have had sex with all the women in the family."

"I've had sex with so many women, and I've not always seen their faces so I may have had sex with them already. I just don't know."

"And how many men has Debbie had sex with?"

"Not that many." He lied. It was a lot. He kissed her lips. "You are beautiful, and you are very sexy."

"Thank you." Sandra felt his penis growing against her hand.

They fucked again only to be disturbed when their phones rang. Malcolm was supporting himself on his arms and Sandra picked them both up and looked at the screens to see who was calling. "Debbie's calling you, and Barry's calling me."

Malcolm could see the twinkle in her eyes. He pushed his penis deeper into her and held it there until her vagina muscles squeezed it. "Put mine on speaker. We'll talk to them together." He said.

The thought of Malcolm talking with Debbie while they fucked excited her, and she squeezed even harder on his penis. She rested his phone on her breasts.

"Hello gorgeous, how's your day been?" Malcolm spoke between thrusts and Debbie thought he sounded breathless.

"Dad and I had a wonderful day together. How's your day been?"

"The journey was terrible, but right now I'm having a fantastic time. Your mum and I are fucking."

It wasn't the first time they had spoken on the phone while they were having sex with other people, but this time Debbie sounded tearful when she replied. "Hi mum!"

"Hi Debbie!" Sandra sounded just as breathless as Malcolm.

"Hi Mum, I love you. I'm so happy." Debbie was crying.

Standing behind his daughter Barry put his hand onto her bare backside and joined in the conversation. "Hello Sandra. Hello Malcolm."

Hearing her husband's voice while she was being fucked by another man made Sandra cry too with the tears rolling down the side of her face. "I love you Barry!"

"I know. And I love you more than anyone else in the world." Barry put his other hand between his daughter's thighs and fingered her pussy lips while he spoke to his wife. Then moving around to the front of his daughter he kissed her breasts and sucked hard on each nipple making them stand proud and making her sigh loudly.

Debbie put her hand around her father's penis, and what she said next came out loud and clear from the phone nestled between Sandra's breast. "Fuck me daddy."

Sandra looked through her tear stained eyes at Malcolm. She put her hands on the back of his neck and pulled his face down to her face. Their lips met in a violent kiss and while she kissed Malcolm she thought of her husband fucking their daughter.

They broke apart and Sandra swore, "OH FUCK!" and her breathing became louder.

While Debbie and Barry fucked, they listened to Sandra having a very noisy orgasm.

Sandra and Malcolm slept well that night and, the following day they visited the Bio Dome and were exhausted by the end of it. After an early dinner they went straight back to the cottage and to bed because they both wanted to have sex.

- - - - - - - - - o O o - - - - - - - - - -

"Welcome home." Debbie hugged her husband and then her mother as soon as they walked into the house. Debbie and Sandra clung onto each other and cried tears of joy.

"How are you?" Debbie asked her mother.

"Wonderful. Never better. Where's your dad?"

"He's asleep. We didn't expect you home this early. You don't mind what we did, do you?"

"No. I love your father and I love you." Sandra wanted to shock her daughter and added. "I fucked your husband and I want to fuck him again."

12