Amy's Fascination Ch. 01

Story Info
Shy wife is fascinated by black men.
5.9k words
4.45
218.5k
354

Part 1 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MontanoIR
MontanoIR
778 Followers

Amy opened the laptop. She knew she needed to be quick, since the school bus would be there in an hour to drop off her kids. But she couldn't resist touching herself any longer. Her last customer at the coffee shop had been a black man, and lately that was all that it had taken. Any time she talked to a black man, her pussy started to get wet. Sometimes even eye contact was enough. The worst was when it happened early in the morning. She could hardly stand the rest of her shift those days, her panties soaked, knowing it would be hours until she could get some relief.

It had been two years since the end of Amy and her husband Trent's failed open marriage experiment. After a terrible argument, they had decided to stop seeing other people and work on making their relationship work.

Amy loved her husband and, for the most part, she was happy. But it was like a switch had been flipped inside of her. Back in their swinging days, one of her fuck buddies had been really turned on by interracial porn. He convinced her to pose for some nude pictures which he would then photoshop black men into. It was an incredible turn on for Amy. She had initially had a slight fascination with black men, but these pictures stoked the flames into something more.

After stepping back from their open marriage, Trent wanted her to delete these pictures, but she couldn't bring herself to do it. Black men were always on her mind now, and thanks to the photos she was constantly picturing herself with a black cock in her pussy.

These were the pictures Amy was looking for on the laptop. She felt guilty for hiding them from her husband, but they excited her too much to delete. She found the folder where they were hidden and clicked the first one. An image on herself, her pussy impaled on a fat black shaft while she jerked off another black cock with each hand appeared on the screen. She slipped her hand into her panties and traced the wet lips of her pussy. She clicked the next image. It was a picture of a black dick shooting cum into her open mouth. Amy rubbed her clit, staring at the screen. The next picture was her being bent over and fucked doggy style. She loved the contrast of the black man's hand, dark against her white ass. She thought of the black customer at the coffee shop as she fingered her wet pussy. She moaned as she could feel her first orgasm building. Amy eased back, not wanting to cum yet. The picture on the screen was of herself with her legs spread, a black cock buried balls deep in her slit, with a thin stream of white cum running down. Her fingers sped up again, she couldn't help herself. The thought of a black man cumming inside her was too much. Her orgasm crashed over her as she shoved three fingers inside her dripping pussy.

As she came down Amy knew she wasn't finished. She glanced at the clock. Forty minutes until the school bus would arrive. She still had plenty of time. She had gone through all the pictures in the folder, so she opened up her favorite porn tube site and clicked the "interracial "category. The first video she saw was called "BBC Hypno."

"Why not," Amy thought as she opened the video. Trance music started to play over some short clips of girls kneeling in front of black men and reacting with shock as they got their first glimpse of a huge black dick. A woman's voice repeated the words "big black cock" over and over in time with the music, and Amy found herself matching this rhythm with her fingers as she slid them inside her pussy. The scenes changed to close-ups of white girls' faces, each sucking a different fat black cock. Every few seconds, a line of text would flash across the screen, saying things like "This is only natural," "You wish this was you," or "Black dick is beautiful."

"It is beautiful," thought Amy, her fingers still moving with the beat. "Oh, my gosh, it's so hot! I do wish it was me sucking those beautiful black cocks." The scenes had moved on to showing the first penetration of black dick into the girls' pussies. Amy watched as the tapered head of each black cock pressed against the slit, slowly spreading the lips of each pussy, stretching them as they slid deeper inside, and coming out slick with juices as they pulled back out.

"Big black cock," the woman's voice droned on, slightly faster now. Amy's fingers kept pace. With her other hand she pulled her big tits out of her tank top and began playing with her pierced nipple. The girls on the screen were furiously riding away now, each of them impaled on a magnificent black shaft. Amy watched as the cocks disappeared inside a bouncing girl, who each threw her head back as she came. "Now you see what you've been missing. Only black dick can fuck you like this," came the text on the screen. Amy couldn't stop herself from moaning as she read it. Her panties were soaked through and her thighs and belly were covered in her pussy juices. She switched hands, shoving three fingers of her clean left hand into her messy cunt. Her dripping right hand went to her tits, smearing her nipples with her wetness before bringing them to her mouth to taste herself.

The black men in the video were each pounding away at the squirming white girl they were inside. The voice of the "big black cock" woman sped up again. Amy's fingers were almost like a blur in her pussy, but she couldn't take her eyes off the screen. "White women deserve to take black seed," went the text across the screen. The camera zoomed in on the black cock rooted inside the white girl's pussy as he thrust it in as deep as it would go. Amy's eyes widened as the black dick began to throb, and the words "Black men should never pull out," flashed on the screen. The black shaft kept pulsing pumping the girl full of cum. Another moan escaped Amy's lips as she felt an intense orgasm approach. She kept her attention glued to the screen as a second throbbing cock replaced the first. This one must have cum more than the first, because a trickle of cum escaped the girl's pussy lips and dripped down the black pole as it continued to spurt inside of her. "This is where black dick belongs," came the text.

"Yes!" screamed Amy as her orgasm hit her. Her fingers made a wet slapping sound as they moved furiously in her messy slit. "Oh, fuck!" she moaned, waves of pleasure running through her heaving body as she came, never taking her eyes off of the black cocks still pumping sperm into white girl after white girl. "It's every white woman's duty to fuck black dick," flashed the words as the video faded to black.

"Oh, my gosh, that was a good one," Amy thought as her orgasm subsided. She pulled her fingers out of her soaked panties and licked them, basking in the afterglow of an amazing orgasm. She glanced at the clock as she tasted her pussy on her fingers and almost choked. The bus would be there in 10 minutes! She put her boobs back in her shirt, pulled up her leggings and raced to get everything cleaned up and put away before the kids got home.

That night, during sex with her husband, Amy could not get the voice of the woman from the video out of her head. She found herself unconsciously riding to the rhythm of the voice saying "big black cock" over and over as they fucked. She felt guilty that she was thinking about black men during sex with her husband but it was turning her on so much that she didn't try to stop. When she had a massive orgasm from picturing herself with a black shaft in her mouth, her husband couldn't control himself and shot his load all over her tits. He looked extremely proud of himself as he fell asleep.

Amy was still restless, and pulled out her phone as her husband snored next to her. She searched for "Big Black Cock Hypno," hoping to find more videos like the one she had watched earlier that afternoon. Sure enough, a big list appeared, topped by the one she had seen. Turning her volume down to almost nothing she opened the second video. Similar music began to play, followed by the familiar voice of the woman, this time chanting "big black dick". This video was more direct, however, and jumped straight into clip after clip of white girl's bobbing their heads, slurping on long black poles. "A white woman is incomplete without a black dick in her mouth," the text came.

Amy slid her hand down inside her panties once again as she watched the girls drooling all over the dark shafts they were sucking. Her fingers automatically found the rhythm of the woman's voice as she played with herself. The girls on screen were choking as they pushed the black cocks as far down their throats as they could. "White girls were born to suck black dicks," the screen showed.

Amy had cum so many times that day that she knew it would take a while for her to cum again. As the screen started to show girls bending over and getting fucked doggy style, she sped up her fingering. Each girl's ass bounced and jiggled as a fat black cock rammed into her pussy from behind. "White girl, you owe it to yourself to go out and get yourself blacked," came the words. Amy's pussy was gushing as she watched. She squeezed her thighs around her hand as she worked her pussy, her fingers making squelching noises as she tried to get them deeper inside herself. She let out a soft moan, and then glanced over to her sleeping husband, but he didn't stir.

Amy's attention went back to her phone. On the screen the words flashed by: "Your pussy, your tits, your whole body belongs to black men." The camera focused on each girl's face as they were lost in ecstasy, cumming from the huge black dicks ravaging their pussies. The woman's voice went on. Amy mouthed the words along with her. "Big black dick. Big black dick." The girls on the video squealed with pleasure as they bucked to and fro on the dark shafts fucking them. "Only black dick can make you cum like this," the text appeared.

"Yesss," Amy whispered. The scene now changed to the black men pointing their cocks at the women's faces. Sometimes it was the girl jacking his cock into her open mouth, sometimes it was the black man doing it himself. "Black dick is so much better than your husband's," flashed the text on the screen. "Yesssss," moaned Amy again. She was close now.

When she saw the first black dick start to shoot its load, she let herself cum. Her body shuddered as she watched the cock spurt sticky ropes of cum onto the girl's face. She had to turn her head and bite the pillow to stop herself crying out in passion. As she regained her composure, Amy looked over at her husband, and felt relief when he kept snoring away.

The video on her phone had ended, and she was about to close out the browser when something caught her eye. It was an ad for an interracial porn paysite, and it featured the biggest black dick Amy had ever seen. Immediately, her pussy was gushing again. She clicked the ad and the preview started to play. In the scene, a white girl was out running when she got a text from her husband setting her up with a black man. It was too late at night for her to masturbate again, since she would have to be up to get the kids off to school, but she made a note that the guy was named Jackson Hammer before shutting down the browser and going to bed.

Amy's sleep was restless that night. The scenes from the videos she had watched earlier drifted into her dreams. Seemingly everyday situations would always end up with her on her knees or bent over for a black man's cock. Just as she was about to cum in her dream, she would invariably wake up, covered with sweat. As soon as she fell back asleep the cycle would start over.

Morning found her alone. Trent was supervising the construction of a new health club and often had to leave for work in the early morning. As she awoke, Amy noticed that her hand was in her panties. Her fingers and pussy were sticky with her half-dry cum. She must have been masturbating in her sleep. The woman's chanting voice popped into her head then, as well as the image of the huge black cock from the ad. She briefly considered playing with herself again, but when she picked up her phone and saw the clock she knew there wasn't enough time.

Amy dressed herself and went to make breakfast. "Big black cock. Big black dick," the woman's words went through her head as she cooked. Why was she so horny? She had cum more times this past day than she had the entire previous week. Why wasn't her pussy satisfied?

"I really shouldn't spend all day playing with myself," Amy thought. After breakfast she put the boys on the school bus. She was off from the coffee shop that day, but needed to run a few errands later in the afternoon. She went to start a load of laundry. As she sorted the clothes her mind wandered again to the woman's voice, like a catchy song she couldn't get out of her head. "Big black cock," it droned.

Amy was leaning against the washing machine, still sorting clothes when the spin cycle started. The vibrations went through her crotch, and sent a jolt of pleasure to her still wet pussy. She pressed it against the machine, unable to stop herself. It felt so good!

"Maybe if I cum one more time I will be able to concentrate better," she thought. Amy walked over to the kitchen table and sat down in front of the laptop. For what seemed like the hundredth time in the past day, she slid her hand into her panties and stroked her clit. She remembered the huge cock from the night before again, and typed the name of the porn site into the search bar. The website came up and she was excited to see the monstrous black dick that had been on her mind appear. She watched the preview again, but it was only a minute long, and half of that was just the setup. She opened one of the sample photos. In it, girl lay on her back on the bed, and the black man rested his cock across her belly. Amy's eyes widened, and the pace of her fingering increased. His balls were on top of the girl's pussy, and the shaft covered her entire lower torso. The head rested right below her tits.

"How could a dick be that big?" Amy asked herself. She clicked through the other samples, but there were only 3 more she could access. She went back and watched the preview clip a third time, frantically rubbing her dripping pussy.

"It's too short," she thought. "I have to see the whole thing!" Without removing her hand from her panties, Amy got her debit card from her purse. She would have to find a way to explain the charge to her husband. She entered her information hurriedly, anxious to get to the video. "Good thing they have a 2 day trial option," she thought. Five dollars wasn't too much to pay if she could finally watch the whole video.

When she was inside, Amy wasted no time in opening the video. She skipped past the setup she had already seen in the previews and let it play from a point where the girl was getting ready for her date with the black man. The scene soon shifted to the two of them kissing on a bed. The black man was thuggish, with face tattoos, but Amy found him sexy as hell. The girl licked her lips as she took out his enormous black shaft and started sucking on it. Amy gasped when she saw it, amazed by the size. The girl could barely fit a third of it in her mouth. She wrapped two hands around it as she sucked, but at least 6 inches were left exposed.

"You know how fucking wet my pussy is for you?" the girl said as she jacked the huge black dick with both hands. "I want to take that big fat black cock. It's the biggest fucking cock I've ever seen." Amy had to agree. She couldn't wait to see her fuck it.

The black man lay back on the bed, and the girl was quickly between his legs to continue sucking the massive dick. She slobbered all over his cock, stopping every few seconds to lick his balls. Amy's fingers were in overdrive. How was she so turned on just from watching a blowjob? She couldn't take much more. She had to cum soon.

Her phone rang.

"Shit," Amy swore when she picked it up. It was her boss from the coffee shop. She had to answer it.

"Amy, I need you to come in right away. I messed up the schedule and there is nobody at the shop right now," her boss said.

"I'll be right in," Amy answered, hanging up to phone. She swore again. There was no time for a shower, and she knew her pussy was a mess. She had masturbated at least five times since her last shower. And she was still so horny. "No time to worry about it now," she thought, closing the laptop.

By the time Amy got to work, her pussy was throbbing. She was so frustrated at not being able to cum earlier. She was glad that she was the only one there. Maybe she could finish herself off in the bathroom if it wasn't too busy.

Time seemed to drag. All Amy could think about was touching herself. Finally, after two hours there was nobody at the counter. She grabbed her phone and ran to the bathroom. Locking the door, she sat down in the stall and spread her legs. Amy opened the hidden folder on her phone where the photoshopped pictures of her were hidden. She slid three fingers into her drooling cunt and began to flip through the images. She stopped on one of her favorites. It showed her with her legs splayed, a black man underneath her with his cock buried deep inside her. Her head was turned to the side, where a second black man's dick was in her mouth. A third was shooting cum onto her bare tits. Amy pushed her fingers deeper inside her pussy. The "big black cock" chant echoed through her mind. She suddenly had the idea that she could look at the porn site from earlier on her phone, now that she was a member. She quickly pulled up the scene she liked. The video would be too loud for public, but the photos should be okay. There was the magnificent black dick again. The girl was on her knees, staring longingly at it. Amy could feel herself getting close.

"Hello? Is anybody here? Are you guys open?" came a voice from outside the bathroom.

"Fuck," Amy said under her breath. Louder, she called, "Be right there!" Why couldn't the universe just let her cum? She washed her hands and rushed out to the counter to help the customer. She had hoped that she could go finish up after he had left, but other customers started drifting in steadily. The pace kept up for another hour or so. Then, about 15 minutes before her shift was supposed to end, in walked the black man from the day before. He was tall, with a shaved head and a thin beard.

"Hi," Amy said as she bounced over to the counter. "What can I get you?"

"Gimme one second," he said, looking over the menu board. Amy's pussy was so wet; it began to run down her leg. The counter was tall enough to block her lower body from view, and she was wearing an apron. This made her feel like she could wipe it without being noticed. As she brushed her hand across her thigh, her thumb came in contact with her pussy. The jolt of pleasure she felt was unreal. Slowly, not taking her eyes off the black man, she began to rub her pussy over her leggings.

"What are you doing, Amy," she thought to herself. "You're standing right in front of a black man staring at his face and masturbating. What if he sees you?" But it felt so good. Part of her hoped that he would notice. It made her feel so dirty. She glanced down at his crotch. What was he packing in there? Could it be as big as the cock in her movie?

"Yeah, I'll have a latte and a cinnamon roll, uh, Amy," the black man said, reading her name tag. His voice snapped her out of her fantasy. She snapped her hand away from her mound.

"Sure thing," Amy replied. "Can I get a name for the order?"

"Treyvon," he said. He wasn't looking her in the face, Amy noticed. Was he staring at her tits? She made the latte, and took a pastry from the shelf. With every step she took, her overstimulated pussy leaked all over her thighs. Her nipples were rock hard. Maybe he could see them? This thought turned her on even more.

MontanoIR
MontanoIR
778 Followers
12