Amy's First Adventure

Story Info
A girl finds out how to love her dad's new wife.
1.7k words
4.28
85.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrbutch
mrbutch
14 Followers

I may be cheating you, this might not be a story of incest, I don’t know. I don’t know where the line is drawn or where the boundary exists.

My name is Amy and at the time these things happened I was 19. My parents got divorced when I was about 12, it was a pretty traumatic time for me when Dad left, I was always a bit of a Daddy’s girl – nothing sexual like – but just a lot closer to Dad than Mum. Anyway I always used to see him at weekends and it was the high point of my life – school dragged while I waited for the chance to see Dad again.

Then, just before my 17th birthday he got remarried, to a woman only 8 years older than me. I didn’t like that, he missed my birthday because of his honeymoon and he had a new wife who was beautiful but not old enough to be my mum. I admit I was jealous; I stopped seeing my Dad finding any excuse I could not to go and see him. My Mum didn’t care, she always hated the way I loved my Dad and besides I was getting older – who needs parents anyway.

Then one day, out of the blue, Dad calls me, “Amy, me and Chloe have rented a villa in Majorca over Easter and we want you to come with us.” Well that through me, I didn’t know what to do but I couldn’t say no to my Dad and hell, a free holiday isn’t the sort of thing you can turn down, the only thing that really went though my mind was standing next to Chloe in a bikini, she had such a good figure I’d look like a matchstick next to her.

So the day of the holiday arrived, we had a late flight so it was a case of picking up some food, getting to the villa then straight to bed.

The next morning, after breakfast, Chloe said that she was going to go and laze around the pool for the morning, it wasn’t until a bit latter that I realised that was just an excuse to leave me and Dad alone for a while,


“Amy, what is it that you have got against Chloe?”

“Nothing Dad, don’t be silly. Chloe is brilliant, she’s never done anything to upset me.”

“So why have you been so distant since I married her, I don’t understand.”

“There’s not much to understand Dad, I guess I’m just a little bit jealous for one thing, you don’t have as much time for me and another thing, it’s hard to come to terms with the fact your step-mum is only really old enough to be a big sister!”

Dad laughed, “I get your point Amy, I suppose I should have been more aware of the situation.”

“No,” I argued, “It’s my fault, I’m a psychology student, I should know better.” With that Dad threw his arms around me and gave me a great big hug.

“Have I missed something?” Me and Dad turned around and saw Chloe standing there, she had obviously been sunbathing topless. I disentangled myself from Dad and walked over to her.

“I want to say sorry, I haven’t really been fair to you since you married Dad, it’s time I acted my age a bit.” With that Chloe threw her arms around me, and started speaking to me.

Only I couldn’t hear the words, my entire body was tingling as I felt her nipples against my skin, I had never had this sort of feeling before as the breath for her words blew against my ear I could feel myself getting more and more turned on, my pussy was getting hot and wet. Quickly I pulled myself away,

“Are you alright?” Chloe asked.

“Probably the heat,” I replied “I’ll just have a little lie down.”

I couldn’t get up to my room fast enough, the moment I was inside and alone I put my hand inside my bikini bottoms, I was so wet. I lay down on my bed and just let myself go, immersing myself in the feelings I had experienced. I had never even thought of having sex with a woman before but now it felt like the most natural thing in the world. Dreaming of being naked with Chloe I gave myself a huge climax, only just remembering where I was and not shouting out.

As I lay there afterward I came back down to earth, what was I thinking of? This was going to make things twice as hard now.

I stayed in my room for a while before going back down to the pool. Dad and Chloe were just lying there on the sun-loungers totally oblivious to the world. The rest of the day went without anything else really happening, we lazed, went into the town, had some food, went to a couple of bars, went home and went to bed.

The next morning I got up and there was no one around, so I made myself some breakfast and wandered out to the pool. Chloe was there, topless again but no sign of Dad.

“Hi,” said Chloe, “your Dad’s gone out for a walk. He’ll probably be gone a couple of hours.” I sat on the sun bed next to her.

“I guess I’ll have to keep you company then” I told her.

“Thanks,” she replied, then she looked me up and down. “You keeping your bikini top on?”

I blushed a little, “Well with Dad around…………”

Chloe laughed, “Fair enough, but he isn’t here at the moment.” With that she lent over and unclipped my top, “ Lie down I put some sun cream on your back.” I was ready for it this time, I managed to control myself as the touch of her hands sent unbelievable sensations through my body and I restrained the urge to really feel her as I put lotion on to her back but when I had finished she gave me a curious look and said thanks.

We must have spent a couple of hours just lying there when Chloe suggested jumping in for a swim, she dived in the pool and as she came up my eyes were transfixed by the water droplets forming on her oiled breasts. To try and cool down I jumped in after her, making one hell of a splash as I went in.

“ Oh want to play rough do you” she laughed and started splashing me. We started getting really girly and giggly, splashing each other when she dived under the water and came up straight in front of me her breasts touching my skin as she came up to my face, a shiver went through my body as she put her hands against my skin - and pushed me backwards into the water!

“Right that’s it” I spluttered and went after her, grabbing her and trying to dunk her. We were so engrossed in our game that neither of us noticed Dad come back until her gave a little cough and we both turned around. He was standing there in his trunks, which did nothing to hide the huge hard on he had.

Chloe grinned and turned to me, “ I do believe your Dad likes watching his women play together.” With that she gave me a wink then kissed me hard on the mouth, I couldn’t resist my lips parted and I could feel her tongue move in and find mine. I could feel my pussy getting hotter and wetter as our naked breast touched on the surface of the water, I guess Chloe sensed it to because she reached down slipping her hand into my bikini bottoms, god I nearly orgasmed on the spot. She pulled her lips away from mine and whispered in my ear “C’mon lets go and give your Dad a real show”.

She led me from the water and laid me back on one of the sun-loungers, I glanced across at Dad he was holding that hard dick beneath his trunks, he smiled at me and nodded in approval. Chloe slid my bikini bottoms off and I felt her hands part my legs, I looked down as her mouth made its way to my pussy, I came the moment her tongue touched my clit, it felt so good, she made me come once more then told me it was my turn. I laid her down, took off her g-string bikini bottoms and moved toward her pussy, the first thing I noticed was the gorgeous smell, I kissed her then started to use my tongue on her love hole, that taste was out of this world, as I licked her clit and tongue fucked her hole I felt her body tense up and she released the most amazing orgasm, her pussy juices streaming down my face. She gently pulled me up and we kissed again, harder this time the taste of each other’s pussies on our lips.

I looked towards Dad, any pretence was gone, he had that cock out and was wanking it. Chloe turned to see what I was looking at, she grinned, “I think my hubby needs me”, with that she made my Dad lie down while she slide her lips over his hard horny shaft. She had her sweet arse towards me so I slid in my fingers while using my other hand to play with myself as I watched her devour my Dads cock, I saw his body tense as he shot his load into Chloe’s mouth and her greedily milk his cock dry. When he was spent she got up and leaned over to kiss me again, this time with the taste on my Dads come on her lips, I kissed her long and hard trying to taste every last bit.

That is how the rest of the holiday went, Chloe and me fucking, Dad and Chloe fucking, Dad and me never touched each other physically but shared our juices through Chloe.

So you see, it is not strictly a story of incest, I have never touched my Dad in a sexual way. This was just the beginning of a new sexual life for me, especially considering what happened with Mum when I got home……….but that’s another story!

mrbutch
mrbutch
14 Followers