Amy's Fright

Story Info
Amy meets a horny ghost.
1k words
3.76
41.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On one dark and cool night, Amy was walking through an old, run down grave yard. She liked going out there at night, she thought it was peaceful. Amy lived across the field from the grave yard.

She was wearing a long shear gown that tied in the front. Amy liked the feel of the air brushing against her exposed skin. She was taking a path that wasn't used anymore when she heard a small taping sound coming from behind a large stone. Amy slowly walk around the stone to see what made the noise. She saw a tall dark haired man sitting on a bench.

It took her a minute to realize that the man was a ghost. He seemed so familiar to her. He had very pale ashy skin and such a sad look on his face. She took another step closer. The ghost turned to look at her. He stared at her for a minute then raise his hand to her. Amy took his hand and he leaned over and kissed hers. His lips were icy cold, it put a shiver up her spine.

Her nipples grew hard and pointed out like little nubs. He did not frighten her but intrigued her instead. She sat down next to him and asked him why he looked so sad. He leaned over and kissed her lightly on the lips. He was still cold, but it was not bothering Amy at all now. She leaned into him and found that he was solid and she could touch him. He kissed her more passionately and ran a hand down her back. Amy moaned softly.

He took her hands and held them as he leaned her back onto the bench so she was laying down. Then he brought one hand to the opening of her gown and slid it open. He took her belt tie and slowly wrapped it around her wrists. She did not notice him doing this as he was kissing her neck at the same time. He lifted his head and smiled at her in such a mischievous way that it started to frighten Amy.

His eyes grew dark as she started to fight him. The more she fought the more excited he became and his skin became a flesh color instead of ash. He tied her hands to the arm rest of the bench. He spread her legs wide apart and held them there as he slid down between them and licked and bit her wet pussy till she screamed in pain and pleasure.

He stood and forced her to take his huge cock into her mouth. She gagged it down her throat. He pulled it out and she started to suck it greedily, taking it all the way. He pumped his huge cock in and out of her mouth till he shot a big load of cum deep in her mouth. She swallowed every drop, not letting even one leave her mouth.

He was still hard as a rock. He climbed between her legs and spread her legs apart. She kicked and screamed at him to stop, but that just made him harder. He took his dick and shoved it deep into her pussy in one hard thrust. Amy let out a loud scream. Begging him to stop and let her go. His eyes grew a deeper shad of red as he pounded his cock in and out of Amy's tight and now wet pussy.

She tried not to like the feel of it but she couldn't stop. She started to moan and cry out for him to go deeper. He took her large plump tits in his hands and sucked one and then the other. The harder he fucker her the harder he sucked her tits. They began to burse and swell. He suddenly stop pumping and pulled out of her. He then lifted her ass up till her sweet butt hole was lined up with his cock. She cried out no and that she never had a cock up there.

He smiled wickedly and stuck a finger deep in he ass she cried out in pain and then started to relax a little. That's when he pulled his finger out and in one swift motion push his entire member deep in her ass. She let out the loudest and most painful scream. He pumped her hard and fast. Amy started to cum over and over. The cum ran down and coated his hard cock as he pumped harder.

She began to moan and shout for him to fuck her harder and faster. He did and soon he was moaning too. He pulled out and put his dick in her mouth to suck it clean. She did as he wanted and then he slide it back into her pussy. He fuck her harder and faster than she has ever been fucked. He swelled and then in one swift pump he push deeper than anyone has ever been in her. He watched her face as he cam deep inside of Amy. He filled her so much that the cum was dripping out of her pussy.

He reached up hand untied her hands then collapsed on her. She reached down hand caressed his head. He looked up at her and smile a loving smile and his ashy color was back. He raised up off of he. Then he leaned down and kissed her was love and tenderness.

He then turned and walked around the stone. She was bruised and sore all over. She got up, fixed her gown and went around the stone to see where he went. She saw a large grave stone with a picture on the front.

It was of him. She looked closer and read what it said. "Here lies Henry Garrison, a loving father and husband. Born August 15, 1872 Died September 14, 1945" He was Amy's grandfather. Her mother had shown her pictures of him when she was young. Amy walks through the grave yard ever night now.