Amy's Home

Story Info
Home early, he finds his sister is one step ahead.
1.6k words
4.23
136.9k
36
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first time writing so please let me know what you think. Be kind but let me know if you find any mistakes. Oh and this is fictional so none of it's real. Enjoy

*

I got home from my long day at college, and I was in a rush. I was in a rush because I needed to relive some tension and I was horny as hell and only had half an hour before my sister, Amy got in from her college.

I quickly made my way upstairs to my room opened the door and to my surprise, it wasn't empty, on the contrary, there was someone in my room already using my computer for porn.

"Amy What the hell..."

There at my desk was my sister, leaning back in my leather chair, with one leg on the desk whilst she rubbed her crotch. It was a weird feeling as she looked hot. I mean amazing. My sister is about 5'9 with long dark hair and about the fullest lips you've ever seen not to mention her sexy dark eyes. Sitting there she was wearing a small white tank top, which was cut above her belly, her firm breasts pushing out against it. Her hand was going under her small denim skirt and rubbing against her white panties which were getting damp from her juices.

"Shit" she yelled as I'd made her jump. "I thought you weren't going to be home for another hour"

"And I thought that you were at college today, not fucking yourself!"

"Look I'm so sorry but I just couldn't help myself, I've been feeling a little off today so I took the day off and then kind of got horny and just knew you'd have some porn." She was trying to explain to me.

"Thanks, so now you've just ruined my night because I'm not going to be able wank now I know you were looking at that!"

"Well excuse me, so you're angry because you can't toss off, and am I really that ugly I've ruined your porno?"

I started to calm down "I didn't mean it like that, your not ugly, your far from it, it's just you're my sister is all. I've just had such a shit day I needed it, you know I haven't had a girlfriend in a while."

Standing up fro the chair she walked over to me and put reached out putting a hand over my elbow. " Hey cheer up, you know mum isn't home till tomorrow right well, the way I see it is I'm horny and your horny, we both need a good fucking so why don't we?" she said to me smiling with a very sexy look in her eye.

This had caught me off guard as it was the last thing I'd expected to hear, stuttering out a few "erms" and "what's". Amy took my hand and helped it up between our chests and gently kissed me on the lips. I couldn't believe it my heart must have stopped as Amy; my sister was now the hottest girl I've ever kissed and I had a feeling this was just the beginning.

Moving her head next to mine she whispered in my ear. "I want you baby brother, I want you tonight, and I want you right now" Still a little unsure I made a decision. I took my free hand and placed it on her firm buttocks squeezing them then lent forward embracing her in another kiss, but I tried to make this as passionate as I could, I guess it worked as I heard her let out a little moan.

"Mmm good boy, now then let's see what you've got hiding away."

She pushed me back until I fell back on to my bed, landing with my sister straddling me, as we were kissing. She pulled back a little and smiled at me, with a glint in her eye, she knew what she wanted and by god my sister was going to take it.

She knelt down on the floor in front of me, running her hand down my chest as she did. Then very carefully Amy unzipped my flies and reached into my trousers grabbing my already hard cock through my boxers. Smiling up at me she said, "Oh so you do think I'm sexy then", as she said this I could feel my self getting harder as her soft hand eased my cock out of my boxers.

Amy then slowly took her mouth to my hard manhood kissing the top with a light peck. I let out a small moan as she licked the shaft, and then put her mouth over the top of my cock.

"Oh god that feels so good, I take it my sister has sucked cock before then?" Amy let out a little moan from over my cock to let me know she had. God this was the best head I'd ever gotten I thought to myself as I could see my sister's head bobbing up and down. But I needed to get some more.

"Hey sis let me taste some of that pussy you were getting all worked up before I came."

"I'd thought you'd never ask" she replied, as she stood up in front of me, so I was eye level with her crotch I lifted her skirt up and saw her white damp panties and immediately began to rub.

Amy moved pushing me further back onto the bed, and then taking control again she pushed me till I was lying down and sat on my face rubbing her sweet smelling panties on my face.

I was rubbing her shaven pussy through her panties as she began to pay attention to my manhood again as she stroked it slowly up and down. I pulled her panties to one side so I could finally get at her snatch, and before I knew it I was licking out my sister's hot wet pussy, and enjoying it.

Amy then decided it was time for her to suck on my cock again, so she did and this time it was even better, but maybe because I had her pussy in my mouth. She played with my balls as she sucked up and down on my shaft, almost deep throating me. Our breathing got heavier and I could feel myself almost ready to cum, she must have sensed this as she stopped sucking and told me.

"No not yet brother, I want you to fuck my pussy with this gorgeous peace of man."

I looked up at her with a look of pure pleasure on my face. "But what about protection, I err, I don't have any. I mean I wasn't expecting to" she cut me off there turning around and putting a finger to my lips.

"Shh it's baby brother, your big sisters got it covered" then kissing me full on the lips and passionately.

I rolled her over onto her back; it was now my turn to take control. Leaning above her I smiled down and just looked in awe of her beauty. She reached up and unbuttoned my shirt as I fondled with her breasts through the soft cotton top. Her hard nipples poking out through it. She raised her arms as I pulled her top off over her head, exposing her perky tits.

I pinched her left nipple as she let out a small moan and moved in sucking on the right. I could feel her thigh move up against my cock still poking out of my trousers; her hand guided my hard cock to her pussy under her skirt. I pushed a little at first getting the head in, feeling it rub against to her panties that were pushed to one side.

I slid my cock all the way in, her pussy with one thrust, and god it felt so good. He hot moist cunt against my cock as I thrust in and out slowly, as we embraced. I heard her softly whisper

"Let me have it, fuck me brother fuck me."

I didn't want to disappoint so I did, I made my strokes longer and harder as she pushed back onto me. God it felt so good I didn't know how I hadn't burst already, but I held in just a bit longer

Amy arched her back as I quickened the pace, still thrusting together. I couldn't hold on any longer I needed to cum, I just had to. My sister let out a scream as she began to climax, I took this as my queue to let go. Our bodies stiffened as I finally came inside of my sister, letting out a loud moan.

"Oh yes ahhh" I exclaimed

"Mmm god, oh yes empty your cum in me brother I wasn't it all" My sister yelled at me as she held onto my body.

After laying there for a while kissing I sat up next to my sister, she stared back at me with a huge grin on her face.

"My god where have you been hiding, that. I think we should do this again another time darling" She said as she put a hand on my chest and standing up over the bed, only then did she take her panties off, and I could see my cum running down the inside of her leg.

"I need to go clean up" she said stroking the cum off her leg and then licking her finger, "Are you coming?"

As these words escaped my sisters mouth I suddenly saw a figure with a horrified look on her face in the door way.

"MUM!" Amy exclaimed, "SHIT, what the...how long have you... what are you doing home?"

"Never mind that, just what in gods name have you two been up to then!" she yelled back.

Fuck I thought to myself I am in so much trouble, I mean I've just fucked my sister and been caught by my mother, of course I'm in trouble... aren't I?