Amy's Invitation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knelt between her legs and pushed her skirt up around her waist. She had not bothered to replace her underwear, and her cunt was glistening in the daylight. "Close your eyes", I directed her, "and just pay attention to what I'm doing".

The shaft was wide for me, be she was larger, and well lubricated. I added a little ID lube just to be sure I wouldn't hurt her, and then worked the tip right into her opening. I slowly moved it in and out for a while, and then turned on the internal vibrating unit.

"Feel this?" I asked, turning my hand, "I have it against your cervix now".

I shifted just slightly. "Now it's at your G-spot. I also have a sweet spot back here..." as I tilted the device. I turned on the internal rotating shaft of pearls, and let her relish the feel of a throbbing warm entity in her passage. Amy smiled warmly and threw her head back in delight. I let her ride out the feelings for a few minutes.

Then I turned the clitoral vibrations on low. She started thrashing immediately, and exclaimed, "I had no idea it could feel so good!"

"Yes, isn't it great?" I asked, and then wickedly proclaimed, "And, I really like it when Chen does this..."

I lowered myself to lick her clit around the butterfly antennae of the vibrator. I increased the speed until she shuddered and gasped and moaned and the screamed her way into another orgasm. Like a good girl I kept her clean my lapping up all her cunt juices as they sloshed around her bald skin. I just couldn't get enough of her succulent young body.

We fucked each other with the vibrator, and made love several more times before Chris came home. He was quite chagrined to find the door to my bedroom locked with us behind it when he got back. He waited impatiently while I brought her to her 4th orgasmic peak of the afternoon, now screaming in utter abandon. Finally I decided it was time to give her back. But not until after I told her that she never needed to rely on a man, or even another partner again if she didn't want to. "You are empowered"; I told her, "and you don't have to stay in any situation you don't want to". In full view of Chris, I kissed her goodbye, and told her to call me if she ever needed a friend. Chris hugged me goodbye, thanked me for helping him explore his fantasy, and they left. I could tell he was troubled though by Amy's overwhelming sexuality. I think that deep down he was afraid of the power she had.

***************

Three months later, I found out Chris came home with another woman he had been fucking, and expected Amy to join them in bed only when it was convenient for them. In other words, he had replaced her in the same house she was still living in. She called me, and I told her to remember how empowered she felt that weekend with me. "Get the fuck out", I directed her, and she did, never going back. It was few more months before the two of us met up again, but that's another story.

12