Amy's Itch Ch. 01

Story Info
Amy Pond is held captive underground...
3.6k words
4.42
57.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This series is based on the recent debut series of the eleventh incarnation of Doctor Who, and his new companion Amelia Pond. Although it will follow certain aspects of the episodes, its main purpose is to show the adventures and development of Amy's sexuality.

This part is based on the episodes 'The Hungry Earth' and 'Cold Blood', although it is taken directly from Amy's perspective.

*

Amy cursed her attempt to be courageous as she began to wake. She was caught in between dreams and reality. Little did she know the harsh world that would welcome her.

She remembers waiting in her garden, wrapped up in her winter clothes and sat on her suitcase for the adventure the Doctor promised her moments before.

12 years later she meets him again and he brings with him wonder and excitement once more.

That was six adventures and two weeks ago, although they left in 2010 and ended up in Wales in 2020 so it gets a little confusing. Things had not been going well today.

She would never admit it to the Doctor but every jump in time and space made her feel nauseous, and when they arrived in Cwmtaff she held her flowing ginger hair back and threw up her breakfast in a nearby bush when Rory and the Doctor were gathering equipment. Amy loved Rory, but just wanted to settle down to a boring life in a village in the middle of nowhere. The Doctor on the other hand, wanted to explore, and had the means to do so. So when Rory asked for her to keep the ring safe in the Tardis before they left she was reminded of the choice she had made in the Dream World, she was still conflicted.

Escaping the mundane talk of getting married with Rory she was eager to discover the future and help the Doctor where she could, she was finding it harder and harder to impress a Gallifreyian.

Thankfully the Doctor withheld certain information from Rory, such as how far her attempted seduction of him had really gone...

'Oh gawd' Amy thought back to that encounter, 'How could I have done that? It was almost rape!'. She had thrown herself at him, this mysterious man with infinite possibility within that alien box of his, although at the time she wanted nothing more than for him to explore her box..

He pushed her away after a split-second kiss and fell backwards. Amy lunged after him and pulled down his trousers and then pants with ease. She saw his member then and her eyes grew wide. It was at least two inches longer than Rory's, and he wasn't even hard!

She couldn't resist any longer, and in what she was sure as one of the sluttiest things she's done, she took him into her mouth without question. His struggles suddenly stopped as she heard him sigh above her, and after a few seconds his cock started to grow in between her lips. Amy started to panic, 'How big could he get? Will he fit? Will I choke?'

These thoughts were brought to an end as he regained his composure and leapt away from her and back into the Tardis with his pants round his ankles.

"Amy! No!" He paused, unsure what to say at first, "You can't do that."

"Why not?" Amy retorted in her typical Scottish defiance.

"Because you're getting married in the morning!" He stated in an exasperated tone.

"Yes. But tomorrow morning can come whenever I feel like it, hence -- the time machine."

"It's still cheating. Rory's a noble fell-. Well he's.... lovely."

"I know but I'm not married yet and I want some fun first, with you."

The argument had continued further until the Doctor went and told Rory that she had 'kissed him', but now he had joined them on their journey and everything was dandy.

Except one thing, Amy had an itch that had not been scratched.

The last thing she remembers is a big drill, two scientists and the Doctor shouting at her to stay away. The rest is unclear, but she did try to save the man scientist and got her foot in the ground.

The ground did pull her in, and she remembers the heat of the soil as it covered her legs and crept up her shorts, she struggled and cursed the mistakes that led her here, the Doctor and how short the shorts she had chosen today were (she dressed for Rio). She remembers the fear of suffocation despite the Doctors attempts to calm her down.

She really should have listened, maybe she would understand her situation better.

Unable to open her eyes just yet, she pictured waking upon the Tardis to some ridiculous and complex explanation to why she was fine and the earth was saved. So when Amy tried to move her arm and felt cool, hard metal around her wrists a jolt of fear ran through her body. She was not safe.

She struggled some more only to find her feet clamped by thick silver shackles too.

Amy Pond was standing in a small semi-circular chamber, pressed against a bronze-coloured metal board behind her by the shackles on the arm rests and around her ankles. Sweat dripped from her forehead, and her thighs stung. She looked down at her legs and found her shorts gone, her pink silk knickers we all that protected her lower body from her captors. She checked herself over, and found no other article of clothing missing, but her thighs were burnt pink.

Amy's struggles were halted by a whisper from her right, "Don't struggle"; her gaze darted to a man in similar condition to her, and gasped loudly. It must have been the worker that had gone missing at the site of the drill, but that wasn't what took her by surprise. The man was covered in sweat, and had a pained expression on his face. His shirt was open, and to her Amy's horror, his fly was also open, and the front of his boxers unbuttoned, exposing his throbbing erection.

Her eyes were drawn to the engorged member and barely breathed as she discovered a glisten of semen dripping down from the head to the shaft.

She glanced back up at him as he spoke again, "Close your eyes and don't struggle."

Fear built up in her eyes as she asked "What? Where am I? Why can't I move my body?"

His head swayed from side to side as if he was exhausted, and his face was burning red, he looked like he was gripped by a fever. Her frantic whispers were answered eventually,

"Decontamination they call it. They did it to me," He paused "while I was conscious."

"Okay, you're freaking me out now, did what? Who did?" Amy needed answers, and fast, she didn't see a chance at escape anywhere and whoever was holding her was sure to have heard them and return. He turned his body and opened his shirt as best as he could, "Dissected me." Her eyes follow his and find a long scar snaking down his chest, and she shivered, whispering "No..."

Amy felt her breathing quicken at the sight, and she thought as if she could hear her heart thudding against her chest as he said, "He's coming. Sorry, I wish I could help you!" His slow and exhausted demeanour left him and he closed his eyes tightly and tensed his whole body like he was awaiting some sort of impact. A shadow hit the room and a figure entered the doorway. He was humanoid, dressed in a white gown with a dark grey apron around him. As he slowly stepped into the light she saw his face, green and scaled like a crocodile but with no snout. The top of his head flared into two rounded spikes on either side, which sloped down into a low brow partially hiding small eyes that flashed in the dark. As he drew nearer she became aware of his white latex gloves, his surgical mask and what appeared to be a large scalpel in his right hand, which he led up ready for its duty. Restlessly pushing and pulling at her shackles to no avail, she tried to keep a brave face in the face of such danger, just like the Doctor.

*

"Don't you come near me with THAT" Amy retained her bravery, groaning and panting from her exertions. The threatening figure before her pulled his mask down, and Amy groaned at the sight of his human nose, with slit nostrils and pursed lips. He turned away from her so she could see more valleys and peaks on the back of his head, he was some sort of monstrous reptile. But it wasn't his scales or the shape of his head that made him a monster, but the very human eyes that stared at her from behind his hard exterior. He pressed a button on a circular console attached to the side of her chamber and noted in a clear, authoritative tone "The clothing," Amy was surprised at his voice and stopped writhing for a moment, "The human female appears to be more resistant to the cold than the male." Amy shouted before struggling at an even more frantic pace, "I dressed for RIO!"

He ignored her and the human male's pleas to leave her alone, and lifted a small portable object from his pocket and pressed a button. Amy screamed in pain as the shackles clamped down on her and pulled her down with the force of them. She felt cold liquid rush through her veins, almost bursting them from the strain. The icy current numbed her arms and her legs, and when it reached her heart Amy Pond felt a sensation like no other she felt before. Her eyes could only see white and her ears could hear nothing, her heart almost burst just like her veins. Her senses slowly came back into focus and despite the euphoria of what had just happened she now was exhausted and drained of all bravado. She noticed him replace the object in his pocket, "Decontamination complete."

"Dissection commencing," the surgeon drew his scalpel out and held it close to her heaving chest, and she closed her eyes tightly like her companion had and hoped for the best. Her prayers were answered as an alarm suddenly sounded. "Area 17 incursion. Species diagnostic requested. Area 17 incursion. Species diagnostic requested..." The alarm repeated, and after hearing the message the surgeon looked confused for a moment before scurrying off.

"Yeah! Stay out!" Amy turned her hand over and opened her palm to reveal the portable console that she had stole from his pocket as he left. She pressed the buttons she had seen him press before and her shackles were unlocked, "Haha!" She jumped from the chamber with joy and relief, but frowned as she noticed how close the scalpel had come to her, it had torn her shirt. 'Showing a little cleavage won't hurt,' Amy thought to herself, beaming as the thrill of adventure caught her again.

Reaching for the button to release her fellow captor, she paused in front of him before whispering,

"Umm, before I let you out, do you mind explaining.." her eyes fell to his penis again, to show him the topic of the question.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I can't help it. They...they have a chemical, that they sprayed onto me." The man was squinting and breathing heavily so his speech was fragmented.

"And it did that. Why did they do that?"

"It's one of the tests, they want to know everything about humans, from their vital organs..." he glanced down at the grey and threatening scar sunning down his chest, "...to their...sexual organs."

"Perverts!" Amy pressed another button on the remote to release him, "Sorry about that, didn't know if you were mental or not" She said smiling inappropriately. As he hopped down from his chamber and as he did, she noticed how his erection didn't sway, it remained upright and hard.

"I assure you I'm not, but I suppose the flashing didn't help," He smiled weakly, and tucked his boner into his jeans and zipped himself up.

"They would've done it to you to, after the dissection, you know.." He added.

"Geez, I don't want to even think about that." Amy lied.

Amy escaped the awkward silence with an evident question -- "Where the hell are my shorts?"

She searched all around the lab, but it was a small room and curved surfaces and no cupboards meant that it wasn't here. She sighed and slumped in defeat, before she heard footsteps from down the corridor. Eyes opening wide in fear, she whispered "Someone's coming! Let's go, left."

They ran as low and discreetly as they could around the corner, and the cool air lashed at Amy's bear legs. The excitement of the chase had a smile creep onto her face, as the thrill of being so vulnerable in her state of dress yet one step ahead of the enemy sent a delightful shiver down her spine. They didn't stop for a few corridors until a small open door caught her eye, and she pulled her newfound friend into and shut the door.

Two sighs of relief and slowing heartbeats were the only sound in the dark of that room, as they slumped against the cold stone wall. Amy kept her eyes closed in the darkness, and let her chest rise and fall as she took in slower and deeper breaths, she felt the hot breath of the missing worker on the side of her face and she squeezed her thighs together, fighting the romance of the situation to feel the wall for a light switch.

Regaining her sense in what felt like the blinding light of the storage room, she turned to the man and grabbed his arm as she went to leave, but he didn't budge.

"Go without me, please," His face was contorted with discomfort "I can't carry on like this; I need to take care of it..."

"What do you mean take care of - - ohhh." Pausing for a moment she waited before saying

"I'm not leaving you, idiot, who else is going to save your ass? I'll just turn the other way, and try not to err.. aim at me."

He mumbled a response and she heard his zipper go down, then his trousers falling down, and the gentle sounds of his masturbation, with her back to him.

She tried to think of other things to distract her, like home, like boring boring home. She thought of Rory, but it just gave her a headache. She spent the next two minutes in this turmoil before she couldn't contain it anymore, and she let herself think what she wanted to think about.

Images ran through her mind: the first sight of the 'little doctor', memories of frantically fingering her pussy in a hormonal frenzy in the school toilets as a teenager, her first experience with a boy, a spontaneous fuck with a man she didn't know at a party last summer, a fantasy of snogging the Queen Victoria of the future, how vulnerable she felt in the clutches of that reptilian surgeon and the thoughts of that chemical spray...

Then she thought of the man behind her, so close, grunting and gasping as he worked himself over.

She bit her lip and tried to subdue her urges, glad that he couldn't see her face right now and that she couldn't see his. She waited for what felt like an eternity, fighting the urge to both jump on this stranger and to reach into her knickers and scratch that itch. Minutes passed, and grunts of pleasure turned into grunts of frustration and Amy knew something was wrong.

Putting on the most normal and formal voice she could, Amy tentatively asked him

"Err, is...everything okay?" She heard him sigh and the slap of his efforts slow as he responded,

"No. It's not...happening" He stopped completely now, and Amy's curiosities were drawn.

"You can't cum?"

"No, I think it's something to do with that spray. Maybe it gets you horny but doesn't let you get off." The thought of the arousing spray was less appealing now, she'd be in an even worse state than she is now!

A thought occurred to Amy. Surely if they were researching human sex, they would use that chemical to ensure that they can run multiple experiments without the subject getting worn out. So surely they wouldn't have it prevent males from reaching ejaculation. She came to the conclusion that for whatever reason, he needed help to finish himself off, and he couldn't continue without that release. Amy slowly turned around trying to subdue great feelings of lust, guilt and trying to build the confidence to ask the man which she knew he would deny her.

He had his head in his hands, and his dick was still standing to attention, not swaying despite his heavy breathing. Amy had never seen someone so hard, veins pulsated along it, and it was a furious red. She swallowed and tapped him on the shoulder, which he barely acknowledged.

"May I..." he brought his face up from his hands and looked at her uncertainly.

"I don't think they made it so you can't cum, it's probably the distress of the situation that has you distracted. If you let me help you, we can get it done quickly and get the hell out of her."

"I'm married." He emphasised.

"Me too. Or at least I will be tomorrow. I mean 10 years ago." She shook her head "Never mind that, we're doing this for survival, would you rather see your family again or stay perfectly faithful until you become their experiment again?"

The man she had saved looked uncertain again, but also defeated. Without saying anything, but with that look he had told her that she had won. She sidestepped in front of him, so in the small closet they were inches away from eachother, and reached down for his erection.

As she grasped it in her delicate, pale hands, he groaned quietly; and Amy knew that while it was arousing to see it that stiff, it was something else entirely to touch it. She knelt down to examine it closer. She spent a minute or two lost in wonder at the effects of the alien drug on him, it was as if she was holding an actual bone, disguised with skin, veins and extreme warmth. It was odd how despite the unyielding rigidity, if she squeezed then it relented slightly and she could feel the suppleness of his member. Amy attempted to twirl it upon its base as she further toyed with it, but it was so firm that she could barely move it from its upright position, and she didn't want to try harder for fears that she'd hurt him.

Amy caught herself wasting time and teasing the innocent man, so decided to start, looking intently as she began to slowly slide his foreskin down off of the head and let her fingers drift down to the base again, where she clutched him more ardently.

Firmly, she built up a steady rhythm of rubbing him up and down, alternating between gentle caresses of around the base and jacking him off hard and fast along the whole length of his erection. He started to moan, and pre cum leaking from the tip trickled down the fingers that were encapsulating his cock. Amy began to stop alternating as his grunts became more frequent, and grinned uncontrollably as she hungrily slammed her clenched fist down and up.

"God, you did it. I'm gonna cum." He whispered.

Amy grinned with pride, but felt slightly disappointed that it would end so soon, as she was just getting into her stride. She continued to toss him off for just under a minute before he started to pant in preparation for the release. At this point Amy went as quickly as she possibly could, waiting for him to finish amidst the slopping sounds of her now wet hands sliding up and down, she was sure she had given him a handjob to remember. She looked up at him and saw his eyes closed tightly and him biting his lip. "Ugghhr" he grunted as he reached his climax.

Amy didn't realise she had positioned her face directly in front of his penis until the first spurt of semen was propelled at her, exploding on the side of her right cheek and splattering onto her shoulder and hair. The second went over her head and landed on an empty shelf of an old rusty shelving unit. Throughout this Amy kept on pumping him for as much as she could get, and was so astounded by the sheer volume of cum he was producing that she jumped as a third spurt hit her just below her chin, and oozed down her neck. A fourth shot hit her in the neck again, and pooled with the previous and flooded down into her exposed cleavage.

More cum continued to flow out, but the spurts were much smaller and less frequent, and proceeded to coat her hand in his thick seed. As he completely finished, the atmosphere became awkward as she knelt before him. "I'm sorry, I... didn't know I'd make that much,"

"Don't worry about it...err, what's your name?" He looked at her and started laughing incessantly, that they had done something so personal without even knowing eachothers names.

"I'm Mo," he chuckled. "Ha! I'm Amy," she beamed, a brief silence followed her.

12