Amy's Massage Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using her oily panties, now also drenched with her juices, Amy rubbed the front of his body with the soaked fabric. She made sure to rub his entire body, except... for his cock. All of the nerve endings of his body enjoyed the stimulation except for the part that needed it most. She finished by placing the patch of fabric that had directly covered her pussy right over his nose and held it there letting him get a good whiff of her sex. His head swam with the intoxicating odor of her pheromones.

Amy climbed up onto the table and straddled one of his thighs. She ground her clit into his leg and rocked back and forth. Taking the panties she spiraled a leg strap a few times around his stiff erection until it was basically tied up. She grabbed the rest of the panty material and pulled randomly in every direction completely controlling the movement of his penis. The sensation inflamed Alan further.

Slowly, she pulled upward removing her panties from his cock. As she pulled, each spiral disengaged from his shaft rubbing around the circumference and stimulating the head with a flick. Once her panties were completely separated, she flung them aside letting them fall to the floor.

Amy leaned over Alan letting her breasts hang. She swayed back and forth making her nipples drag across his inner thigh and balls. Sliding up she ran a nipple from his scrotum along the entire length of his shaft and lingered at his cock head swirling around sporadically making contact. Alan's cock bobbed up and down as he tried to fuck her nipple.

She continued by smashing her tits down on his torso and massaging him by sliding back and forth. She spent extra time sliding on his cock and felt the repeated movement of his pelvis thrusting upward. Bound to the table Alan embraced the feeling of helplessness and began to relax at his loss of control, enjoying the sensations immensely. Amy slid up to the top of his chest and lifted her body so that her breasts were directly over his face. He lifted his head and greedily tried to suck them. She bent lower pushing her tits into his face and he gladly complied by sucking and tonguing her areola and nipples.

The pleasure she received from his mouth made her want more. She pushed herself up and turned herself around so that she was now facing his feet. Balancing on knees and elbows she maneuvered her crotch toward his face. He stuck his tongue out waiting. She moved backwards one last bit and felt his tongue suddenly penetrate her vagina.

"Ahhhhhh!" Amy cried out. She hadn't expected it to feel that good.

Alan pumped in and out a few times fucking her hole with his tongue. He let his tongue slip out and reached forward letting the tip find her clit.

"Oooohhh!" Amy exhaled.

With that she leaned back sitting on his face and closed her eyes enjoying the stimulation Alan was providing.

After a couple of minutes Amy opened her eyes and saw his cock, still hard but now deep red and swollen.

"I want some of that," Amy thought to herself.

Scooting forward on her knees she grabbed his cock and pumped it a few times. She moved farther forward and straddled over him lowering her pussy directly along the length of his shaft. Avoiding penetration, her pussy lips wrapped around his cock like a bun cradling an oversized hot dog. Sliding back and forth, her lips opened and embraced the sensation. She leaned forward so that her clit could feel the delicious friction of his hardness. Alan moaned deliriously. He was fucking her, yet he wasn't fucking her.

Amy raised her pussy off of him, reached down and lifted his cock so that the head was directly on her clit. Rubbing, she used his tool for her own enjoyment. Securely bound, all Alan could do was let her. Every so often she placed the head at the entrance to her vagina and pushed down lightly letting him just barely enter her, only to pull him out abruptly and resume her rubbing.

Ready for more action, Amy climbed off, turned around and settled between his legs facing him. She bent over, grabbed the base of his cock and took him deeply into her mouth sucking his thick shaft. Alan moaned. She blew him in earnest sucking and pumping his cock and licking the head. Alan rocked his head back and forth moaning loudly.

Not able to wait any longer, Amy mounted him and impaled herself on his desperate, throbbing cock. She bounced up and down while furiously circling her fingers on her clit. Alan thrust the best he could but she was in control. She increased her pace and after just a few seconds she came loudly.

"Oh my god... Oh my god... shit... ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Amy screamed.

Her orgasm lasted nearly a minute and she finally fell forward onto Alan resting her face on his chest.

"Oh my god, that was one of the strongest orgasms of my life," Amy breathed. "... But... you still need attention..."

With that she pulled herself off him and turned to face his swollen cock. Taking him into her mouth she resumed sucking and jacking him. To Alan it felt like heaven. Her actions soon paid off as he tilted his head back and the familiar feeling of "no return" gripped him. It built and built until finally he peaked and exploded in orgasm. He grunted and moaned loudly as large spurts of cum erupted into her mouth and she sucked trying to swallow it all. She came up for air and a few more smaller spurts ejaculated onto her chin and hands.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh..." Alan gave a huge sigh of relief.

Amy rubbed the white cum off her chin and rubbed it into his thigh. She put her head down on his stomach and curled up next to him staring deeply into his eyes. Suddenly realizing he was still tied up she rose and untied him. He sat up on the table and she stood between his legs. He wrapped his arms around her and they kissed deeply.

Alan released the kiss and caressed her face in his hands.

"I guess today's session is free!" he said chuckling.

Amy giggled, "Oh goody, that means I can afford to come back sooner! How does Saturday afternoon look?"

12