Amy's Mountain Rendezvous Ch. 01

Story Info
Online lovers meet for the first time in real life.
3.3k words
4.21
4.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell are you doing?" Amy muttered under her breath as she sat alone, waiting at a table. The coffee in her cup was cooling quickly as she nervously sipped it. They had agreed to meet in a public place for their first real-life visit. It was a day she had thought about for months, and now that it was here, her old fears and insecurities flared up.

Oh, he'd told her many times how attractive he found her. She had a hard time believing it, though, having struggled through a failing relationship for the past decade. Would he even show up? Would she meet his expectations? Would he want her? She turned every few moments to glance in the direction of the door to see if Dan had arrived.

She looked down at herself for the hundredth time. She'd made it a point to get a manicure and pedicure just yesterday. He loved freshly polished nails. He sometimes joked with her that they would look great wrapped around his cock. She bit her lip - hoping that maybe someday soon she would find out if it worked.

She'd worn a black button-up blouse, leaving a hint of cleavage as a tease. She knew he liked that. He'd said so many times in their online chats. Her skirt was a flirty pleated number, and her legs were bare except for her open-toed sandals. Underneath, she'd worn a black lace bra, one he'd seen her wear in photos already. She opted to go without panties today, hoping that if he ever found out he would be instantly aroused. The thought made her quiver a bit. But then, Amy sighed. She constantly worried about her looks, thinking she needed to lose some weight and get a boob job to fix things.

This didn't stop her from exchanging pictures with Dan online. He had a way of making her feel comfortable and wanted any time they talked. Dan always said she looked great as she is, but she just wasn't sure if she believed him. The one time they video chatted, she couldn't bring herself to get naked for him on live camera. She wanted to, but her nerves won that time. She looked around again for him...maybe he wasn't coming.

Amy's frantic self-analysis was interrupted when the waitress stepped over and spoke in a thick Appalachian accent, "can I warm your coffee for you, hon?"

Amy steeled her nerves and glanced up. "Yes please," she smiled. The waitress obliged, quickly moving on to check on her other customers and leaving Amy to her reverie again. With steam now rising from her mug, she took another sip. "Mmm," she closed her eyes as the hot nectar infused her with caffeine and calmed her panic.

Just then, she felt the brush of fingertips on her neck and a familiar southern voice whispered in her ear, "Hello, Beautiful. I've come a thousand miles just to see you." Her eyes popped open and she turned quickly, beaming widely as she saw Dan face-to-face for the first time.

He was taller than she'd imagined! Medium blond hair danced across his forehead, and a coarse beard dressed his face. A plaid shirt covered most of his broad chest, but a couple of buttons were left undone, allowing some dark hair to catch her eye. He wore designer jeans that fit tightly enough to show off his narrow hips and muscular legs. She caught herself glancing at the bulge in his pants. She knew well what lay beneath his zipper.

Her womb clenched at the thought of what she'd remembered being under there from their times online. She bit her lip and looked back at his eyes. Of course he'd caught her looking, and he had a wide grin for it. He'd really come to see her! And, he was smiling at her!

She noticed his eyes taking her in. He was tactful, of course, never staring inappropriately, but she knew that he was making mental notes on her entire figure. "Well, he's seen everything about me already in photos," she thought. She didn't mind him looking. The way his eyes lit up with a dull fire - she knew it well, the spark of lust was smoldering deep within him already. She laughed and sprang up to hug him.

She hadn't been this happy in a long time. As he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into his chest, she drank deeply of his scent. "Mmm," she hummed. "I've wanted this moment for so long, and now you're here!"

Dan caressed her hair as he said, "I wouldn't have missed this chance for the world, Amy. You're even lovelier than I'd dreamed." She felt herself melting into him. Was the soft bulge in his pants growing?

They sat down and talked for a couple of hours, drinking coffee, looking at each other, holding hands, smiling. She felt at peace when she was with him, like the universe had finally put a puzzle back together. Was this what she had been searching for?

"I'd like to take you somewhere, if you trust me." Dan said.

Amy caught her breath. Did he really want her? Was it happening? "Yes, I trust you," she replied with a smile.

Dan beamed back, and then in a more serious tone said, "I want you to know that you will be completely safe and nothing will happen to you without your consent. You can refuse at any point in time. But, you'll be asked to do things that require you to decide if you trust that I'm taking care of you."

Amy's mind raced. What was he planning? There was but one way to find out, but should she?

"What the hell," she found herself saying to him with a smile. "Let's do it." In that moment, something clicked in her mind. She was taking the first step on a new adventure.

He quickly paid the bill and walked her to his waiting truck, opening the door for her. "Hmm," she thought to herself, "how am I going to get in this truck without flashing everything my mother gave me?"

After a moment's consideration, she threw caution to the wind and hiked one leg up into the truck, giving a healthy view of leg and the hint of her gentle folds. She watched Dan's eyes carefully, but could not detect whether he'd seen her little show or not.

She decided not to fix her skirt immediately, instead turning towards him a bit to give him a kiss before he shut her door. She caught him looking and heard a slight intake of his breath, and the corners of her mouth turned up with a hint of a smile. She playfully darted her tongue into his mouth, then pulled away, looking into his eyes as she swung her legs into position in the truck.

Dan shook his head, "I like that very much," he said in a low, lustful tone that sent shivers directly to her abdomen.

"Mmm," she thought, "this will be so much fun."

He closed her door and walked around the behind the truck, climbing into the driver's side and sliding into the seat. She stole a glance at his crotch, noting with satisfaction that the fit of his jeans was much tighter now. She let her thighs fall apart a little bit, not obscenely, but enough that it was obviously not an accident. Dan took note and looked at her legs often, and met her eyes with an appreciative smile.

She'd started growing out her bush for him; her photos had been of her nearly shaved bare, so she thought it might be a nice change. He'd taken note.

"I like the recent changes down there, and I look forward to exploring further."

She grinned widely and pulled her skirt up higher as they drove out of the parking lot. She knew that in this tall of a vehicle, nobody could see below her waist anyway, so why not give him a little show?

Amy stole a glance at Dan's crotch. "God damn," she thought, "he's gotten huge!" His length and girth were straining at the fabric now. He must not have been wearing underwear, she thought she could make out the ridge along the base of his cock. Without thinking, her hand reached across the truck seat and gently rested on his thigh next to the shaft that now pointed in her direction. She gently brushed the back of her finger along the triangular column of his prick, eliciting a gentle moan from his lips.

They pulled off into a parking lot, and she looked around inquisitively. "Oh, this isn't our destination," Dan said. "I just have the first test of trust for you starting now."

He pulled a small kerchief out of his pocket, folding it into a long strip. "Do you trust me enough to be blindfolded for the rest of the ride to our destination?"

Amy replied "Yes," with a whisper. She did trust him, though the thought of not being able to see where she was being taken brought a rush of adrenaline.

Looking directly into her eyes, he cradled her face, "see you soon," he said with that gentle, southern charm he had. Damn, that voice made her wet every time.

He gently wrapped the blindfold around her face, completely covering her eyes. She reveled in the fact that the cloth must have been close to his body, because it smelled wonderfully of cologne and masculinity.

With darkness now covering her eyes, Amy's other senses attempted to compensate. She felt the truck begin to move again, hearing the coarse gravel under the tires and attuning to the vibration beneath the seat. Remembering that her most intimate parts were still in the open, her arousal climbed as the vibrations of the engine increased. After a few moments, she felt the vehicle turn and slow as they began climbing a hill.

"Are you ready for the next trust test?" Dan asked. Amy nodded. Her excitement was climbing. "I want you to unbutton your blouse, and take off your bra, leaving your blouse on your shoulders but open to the waist."

She shuddered a bit. While nobody would be able to see the display between her legs, anyone outside the truck would be able to clearly see if she rode topless or with her breasts out. With trembling hands but without a word of dissent, Amy slowly unbuttoned her shirt and let it drop back off her shoulders. She unhooked her bra and shook her breasts free. She had to admit, it felt good. She only wished she could see Dan's reactions. She knew he'd seen pictures of her breasts many times, but this was different. This was real.

"You're absolutely gorgeous," he said. He sounded sincere! She blushed a bit as she pulled her shirt back onto her shoulders, leaving it open with her breasts out. She felt the sunshine coming in through the window, caressing her pale skin. It had been far too long since she had let her breasts see the sunshine.

Dan had often talked online about wanting to take her to a nude beach to revel in such past times, and Amy wanted to go, but she always thought she needed to "fix" some things about herself first. Here she was with him though, and from what she could tell, he liked her as she was.

She heard the truck slow again, feeling another turn, and an even steeper climb. "Take your shirt off," he said with authority.

Amy's brain hesitated only a moment to consider that this would leave her with no quick way to cover up should someone see her. Her internal hesitation soon lost to her growing lust. She wanted to please this man. She wanted to do anything he asked. She knew she would fuck him if she had the chance.

With a grin, she said "Yes, sir," and took it off, handing her shirt and bra to him.

She didn't know if he was holding them or if he'd tucked them behind the seat, but all she knew was that she had no safety net aside from her complete trust in Dan's intentions.

His truck came to a halt and he turned off the engine. She heard him shifting in the seat, and then felt the gentle brush of a kiss on her lips. A soft moan escaped her lips. Her arms wrapped around his neck as she savored the taste of his mouth. His beard danced along her cheek as his kisses drifted along the small birthmark on her upper lip. He'd always said he wanted to kiss her there.

She felt his tongue drifting the corner of her lip. She hungrily pulled his tongue into her open mouth. Oh, he tasted delicious! She loved kissing him. She'd wanted to kiss him for so long, and now she was - and she was nearly naked with him, blindfolded though she was.

Dan lifted his mouth from hers, muttering "my god, Amy, I've wanted you for so long". He brushed his hands along the back of her neck, gripping her ever so gently as he kissed her again.

With his other hand, he drifted down her arm and over her elbow. She felt a nearly electric lust when the back of his hand brushed the bottom curve of her breast. Damn it, he wasn't hesitating there on her breasts, though she was ready for him to play with them. What a tease! He was prolonging the tension and forcing her into a long, slow burn.

"Well, two can play at that game," she thought.

She reached into his lap and wrapped her fingers firmly around his dick. She gasped. He'd grown even more. She quickly felt up and down the length and girth of him, figuring she would need both fists to be able to cover most of his surface area. He was hard - harder than any cock she'd felt in a long time. She wondered what her fingernail polish would look like wrapped around his throbbing member, imagining him gushing his hot white bursts of cum over her hands.

Dan brushed his hands again under Amy's breasts, causing her to gasp again. The blindfold made every touch of his unexpected, yet welcome and erotic. His hands spent more time at her boobs now, but infuriatingly he would trace his fingertip around the edge of her areola, never touching her most sensitive spots. She felt lust burning hot within her loins now, soaking her completely between her legs. She wanted dick, and she wanted it now.

Almost on cue, Dan said, "Are you ready for your next trust-test?"

"Fuck!" Amy thought. 'He's going to make me wait!" She nodded firmly, hoping he could see she was ready. She would do anything he wanted her to at this point.

"Good," he said. "I want you to take all of your clothes off: skirt, shoes, everything. Leave the blindfold on. I'm going to get out of the truck and I'll come around to get you in a few moments."

Without another word, she heard his door open as Dan exited the truck and closed the door behind him. What was the fragrance she detected coming in with the outside air? She thought hard and remembered something from long ago.

"Mountain grass," she said aloud, reminding herself of days gone by. That was it. The smell of mountain grass as it had been crushed under their tires. So they were high in the hills and apparently in a meadow of some sort.

Amy hurriedly and without hesitation stripped her clothing off. She no longer cared if anyone would see her body. She knew what she wanted, and it was inside Dan's pants somewhere outside the truck. And to get it, she had to do as he'd instructed her.

As she sat in the truck listening and waiting for his return, her senses again fed her information. The sunshine streamed in through the windows and caressed her nude body. She heard sounds of water somewhere in the distance. A stream, maybe? She smelled Dan's deliciousness on the blindfold, and her own sex as her arousal betrayed her between her legs.

She slid her fingers between her thighs, and gasped as she discovered just how wet she was already. God she wanted this man. He was teasing her and tending her needs in a way no one had done before. She'd often said that she'd fucked people before, but no one had made love to her. She was hoping to remedy that, immediately.

Her fingers found her opening and she sighed as two digits slid effortlessly inside. She knew it was wonton and forward, but she wanted Dan to see her like this and know just how sexual she really was. She wanted him now, she wanted him often. She would take him every day, multiple times a day if she could get him.

She jumped as the door opened on her side of the truck. Pulling her fingers guiltily from her slippery pussy, she smiled, and said, "I'm sorry, I couldn't wait. I want you baby."

Dan whispered in her ear, "I know. And I want you more than I've wanted anyone before. And I will have you. I will have you over and over again."

He took her hand and lifted it to his mouth, taking her fingers inside. "Mmm, you taste delicious," he said. Amy blushed.

"Thank you," she sighed.

He took her hand and helped her from the truck. She felt soft, thin blades of grass beneath her feet. So she was right, they were in the hills. The cool air perked her nipples to hard buds at the tips of her breasts. Still blindfolded, she stepped towards him with an arm out for steadying, and she detected bare skin.

"Mmm, what do we have here?" she cooed. Placing both hands on his chest, she drifted her fingers across his nipples, down his sides, smiling widely as she felt his hips without encountering cloth. She shifted her hands around him, cupping his ass and pulling him towards her, forcing his hot, hard cock to press against her.

Almost instinctively, she sank to her knees intending to suck him off. Amy prided herself in giving blowjobs. She put effort into it, and she always swallowed the results of her work. As Dan's cock head entered her mouth, he sucked in air and involuntarily twitched inside her mouth. She hummed him a bit, enjoying the response.

"God, Amy, that feels incredible. I want you to do more of that, but this first time is about your pleasure."

With what must have been a massive amount of self control, Dan pulled his dick from Amy's mouth and stood her up. He pulled his hands up to her blindfold, and gently lifted it from her eyes.

She blinked hard in the light, and as her eyes came back into focus, she saw Dan's deep blue eyes gazing down deeply into her brown ones. His arms cradled her into him, her breasts pressed into his belly, his dick pressed against hers. He leaned in to kiss her, stroking her chin as he did so. As he raised his head, she looked around, and gasped. They were at the edge of a clearing high in the mountains, looking across an open expanse at a valley road miles below. Cars looked like ants crawling at that distance.

"It's beautiful," she exclaimed. As they stood side by side gazing out over the view, she turned her head to take in the rest of the surroundings. She grinned again when she saw a small log cabin behind her in the clearing.

"Is that for us?" she inquired, already knowing the answer.

"Yep!" Dan replied. "If you're interested in a tour, we can start with the bedroom."

Amy grinned, tugging his hand and pulling him towards the house. She pointed at his cock. "I want to get acquainted with that, so let's hurry!" she laughed.

(To be continued)