Amy's Next Experience

Story Info
Wife is taken by two big black studs while hubby watches.
1.7k words
4.32
226.4k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tgorus
tgorus
15 Followers

It was about 8:30 p.m. when my wife Amy went out to the hot tub to relax. I went out to see what she was doing and take her a drink.

I really wanted to get a look at her in her new swimsuit.

Just because we've been married for 12 years doesn't mean I 'm not turned on by how sexy she is.

Before I went out, I grabbed the camera to sneak some pictures, just in case she let me. While I was out there, our neighbor Teddy came over with one of his friends TJ.

Teddy is 19, 6'3" tall, "handsome" as Amy tells him, and black as the night. He has really been good to us since moving in a year earlier.

TJ is 18; 6'1" tall and light skinned.

I secretly fantasized about Amy going down on Teddy's black cock when I saw them together. Amy has been with only one black guy since we've been married, and I was ready for another experience.

"Hey guys" Amy said.

"Hey girl" said Teddy.

"What are you two up to" I said.

"we thought we would come hang out with you guys for a while, is that okay? Looks as if we got here at the right time, is that suit new" said Teddy.

"Oh cut it out and yes it is, do you like it?"

Amy stood as she asked the question, her suit now wet was sticking to all the right places, her soft tender pussy lips clearly visible under her tight pink bikini bottoms. She new they were pulled up extra tight, but it seemed to turn her on that they were looking at her body.

Watching these 18 and 19-year-old guys looking at my 33 your old wife's wet pussy was turning me on. I knew they both were probably carrying rather large cocks for their ages and would please her much better than my little white dick. I could just picture them ridding her like a horse, dicks in both ends.

"So what's the camera for" Amy said.

"I thought I would take some pictures"

"Well lets take some" said Amy as she began to pose.

She put one hand on her knee, pushed her hip out, and placed her other hand on her hips. She then pushed her ass out and put both hands on her hips. Then she pinched a flower from the flowerpot next to the hot tub, put it under her pussy lips and put her other hand on her ass. She looked at me and the guys with a I'm ready to fuck look! This really turned me on.

Amy said, "let's go inside, the air is getting chilly"

I could tell, her nipples were standing on end. I don't think she was cold, I think she was anticipating the fucking she was about to receive. She new she was in control.

As soon as we got into the house, Amy went straight to the couch. I just watched as Teddy and TJ stared at her tight ass in her high cut bikini bottoms. She backed up against the couch, placed her left knee on the couch, pushed her ass out, and leaned forward and placed her other hand on her thigh while pushing her tits out. After I took the picture, she laid back on the couch with her hands rubbing her hips saying she needed a rest.

"You guys turn on the game, I'm going to get a shower and change my clothes"

"Don't do that" Teddy said.

As she walked by she touched the front of his thigh and said, " I'll be back".

When Amy came back, she was wearing a short mini dress. She sat down on the couch and just looked at the three of us with her fuck me eyes. Her skirt was riding up her thigh and she said,

"Who's winning"

I heard TJ say under his breath "we are".

I went and sat next to Amy and began rubbing her thighs while watching the game. I could tell TJ and Teddy were watching as I got closer to the top of her thighs. Amy then put her leg over mine so that I could get in even closer to her pussy. The closer I got, the warmer it got. I could feel the heat coming off her pussy.

Amy leaned over, and said "I am so hot, I want to be fucked", and she licked my ear.

I turned and started kissing her deep, and rub between her legs. I then realized she was not wearing panties. Teddy and TJ were getting an eye full of my wife's wet pussy. I could hear Teddy and TJ get up from their chairs. Teddy knelt down, pushed Amy's legs apart, and began giving my white wife a tung fucking. TJ went around to the front to stand at my wife's head. She stopped kissing me, her pussy moving up and down with each lick from Teddy. She looked over at TJ and touched his cock outside his shorts. She turned back to me and kissed me hard again, and said

"His cock is huge".

I could tell by the look on her face that she was not far off from her first orgasm. When she turned back to TJ, I started to deep tung her ear, she loves that.

TJ's cock slide outside his shorts, in Amy's plain view. As soon as she reached up to touch his massive black cock, she began to shutter and buck.

"Ohhhhhhh, ohhhhh yea, oooooooHHH, shiiitttt…."

I know that Teddy's tung felt good, but the sheer size of TJ's cock made her cum violently.

TJ took his shorts off and pushed his 9 1/2" cock up to Amy's face. She turned back towards him, looked up into his eyes and began to suck his piece.

Still lying next to her, I froze as I watched what was going on in front of me. I reached over and pulled one of her shoulder straps of her dress down to reveal her tit.

Realizing she was not wearing a bra. TJ grabbed her head and began face fucking her and she continued to moan as she sucked his long hard cock.

As she was sucking TJ cock, Teddy got up and undressed. His cock was even larger than TJ's. Teddy positioned himself directly above Amy's head and laid his 11" from forehead to chin. She let TJ's cock go and began to suck Teddy's.

"Oh yea" Teddy said,

"Suck my black cock baby".

TJ went around to the front, he pushed my wife's dress up, raised her torso, and pushed his 9 1/2" inches all the way up to his balls.

Amy let out a loud gasp…her tits were hard as a rock, and her hand, and face were full of Teddy dick.

I had always wanted to see Amy in this position, but never thought it would happen.

Amy was bucking up and down with every thrust of TJ swollen cock.

"Oh, ohhhhh, ohhhh fuck my pussy TJ, give it toooo meee, ohhhhhhh…"

Teddy said, "I want some of that white pussy",

So he told Amy, "get up and put your ass in the air".

TJ laid down on the couch and Amy began to suck his light black pole.

Then, Teddy got into position…he started to push his girth into my wife's cunt hole from behind. She stopped sucking TJ and began to shudder again and whimper. Teddy was now 11" deep in my wife's pussy; her lips were stretched to the max.

I was standing directly behind Teddy where all I could see was Amy's ass in the air, with Teddy's cock buried up to his balls between her thighs.

As Teddy began to pull back out, Amy began to cum violently.

"OHHHH NOOOO, OOOOOO, TEDDY".

By now Teddy was beginning to start a rhythm of long deep strokes. Amy continued to moan and whimper

"OH yes, oh, ohhhh, I'm cuming again, ohhh fuck me, ohhh fuck me…thank you baby for letting these black studs fuck my little pussy, it feels so good, I can't stop cuming…"

Teddy continued to bang Amy's pussy. She was doing her best to suck TJ cock, but all her attention was on the enormous cock buried in her pussy.

You could hear her pant and moan after each thrust, she was sucking TJ so hard now that you could hear every time air escaped between his dick and her lips. It would make a loud suck sound. I could tell by the look on TJ's face that he was about to cum.


Teddy began to get vocal, something I really like when I fuck Amy.

"Ahhh yeaaa bitch, buck back on my long cock. That feels good to your little white pussy huh bitch?"

"Here it comes baby, here come my black cum, are you ready?"

Teddy grabbed the top of her thighs and began to pull her ass in with every thrust.

"AAAAAHHHH, YEEAAAA baby, take that cum, take that cummmm"

Cum started oozing out with every thrust. Teddy finally pulled out. Her pussy was beat red. Amy stopped sucking TJ's cock and lay down on her stomach to rest.

TJ got up and went around to get some pussy.

"Let me in Teddy, I want some of that nice white ass…"

TJ grabbed both sides of her ass and began pushing the head of his long thick cock into my wife's tight ass hole. From behind, I could see her pussy hole gaping open with cum still running down each thigh. She began to cum immediately…

"OHHH, my asssss is tearing apart, please be easy, oh shitttt", she began to shudder again while TJ began to pump her ass faster.

When it was over, Amy could hardly move. She just had a fucking of a lifetime.

Teddy and TJ were dressed and left without saying a word.

Amy looked up at me and said,

"I'm sorry for being such a slut, I wanted their dicks so bad…"

I moved in front of her and dropped my pants. As soon as she put my cock in her warm mouth, I came all over her.

It turned me on to see two young guys please my wife, they were so young, but such a good fuck…

What a night!

tgorus
tgorus
15 Followers