The Beverly Chronicles Ch. 03 - Amy's Revelation

Story Info
Housewife continues her exploration of sexual fulfillment.
4k words
4.47
11.7k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 - Amy's Revelation

Beverly felt the bed move and it startled her. She had been sleeping alone for the past two weeks, and would do so for the next week too, as her husband, Dan, was still out of town on business. Then she remembered that she had house guests. As Marcus climbed over her, his huge, flaccid cock dragged heavily over her flattened tummy as she lay looking at the ceiling. She watched his chiseled buttocks flex as he tip-toed off to the bathroom.

Beverly sighed with satisfaction as she recalled the previous night's activities. She had invited her babysitter and her babysitter's boyfriend to spend the night after an evening exploring the ins and outs of anal sex. Marcus, her babysitter's boyfriend, had a magnificent cock, and now she was fantasizing about sucking it until it was hard and throbbing so that he could fuck her silly with it. She clenched her pussy at the thought and her pussy gurgled, revealing how wet she still was from last night's stimulation. She then thought about her nineteen-year-old babysitter, Amy, quietly snoring next to her. She imagined how wonderful it would be to roll her over and bury her face in the youngster's gooey pussy, licking and sucking on her flesh until she trembled in orgasm.

"Jesus, Beverly, are you sure you're not a lesbian?" she whispered aloud to the ceiling. She questioned the speed and ease with which she had embraced two life-changing events - eating another woman's pussy and engaging in anal sex.

"But it wasn't really anal sex because it was with a dildo, right?" she reasoned with herself, aloud, but in whispered tones.

What would her husband think if he knew what she had been up to? Ultimately, she was doing this to please him as well. Surely, he would love fucking her in the ass as much as she would love for him to fuck her ass. And now that she had experienced it, she would be a better fuck for him, she reasoned.

"Or, have I just become a slut and I'm trying to justify it by saying that I'm doing this for his benefit?" she muttered, landing another self-inflicted jab as she continued to beat herself up over the matter.

From the bathroom, the sound of Marcus urinating was like that of a hose filling a bucket. It continued for a whole minute. Beverly looked to her left and savored the sight of Amy's curvy body curled in the fetal position. She reached out and gently caressed the dramatic curve of Amy's womanly hip, from her narrow waist to her meaty thigh. Her hand slid smoothly back and forth over the soft but firm flesh. Then she dragged a finger back and forth in the crack of Amy's ass, each time pausing to gently probe her puckered asshole. On the last pass, she by-passed the young lady's asshole and slid a finger into the bottom of Amy's wet pussy as far as it would go.

Beverly felt the teenager tremble as her pussy constricted and firmly gripped the invading finger. Amy peeked shyly over her shoulder and then turned away again. Beverly slid another finger into Amy's pussy and wiggled the digits in her wetness. Amy reached back and pulled Beverly's hand from her pussy, then turned to face her. Beverly playfully sucked Amy's juices from her fingers. Then she noticed that Amy had tears in her eyes.

"Honey, what's wrong?" asked Beverly, tenderly moving Amy's hair from her face with her wet fingers.

"Beverly, I have a confession to make, but I'm afraid it will change our relationship," whispered Amy.

"Aw, baby, what is it?" asked Beverly brushing the backs of her fingers over Amy's hardened nipples.

The toilet flushed and then the hiss of water against the tiles of the shower filled the silence. Amy took a deep breath and let it out slowly. She fixed her gaze on Beverly's big blue eyes and whispered, "I sucked Dan's cock."

Beverly held Amy's petrified stare, looking back and forth from one eye to the other. Then she blinked slowly.

"Ok," said Beverly calmly.

"Then, he fucked me," said Amy. Her bottom lip began to quiver. She gently bit the quivering flesh and searched her new-found friend for signs of rage. Had she lost a friend before she'd even really developed a relationship? Two salty tears dripped from the tip of Amy's nose.

Beverly closed her eyes and took two deep cleansing breaths. To her surprise, she didn't feel rage or anger. It was more like a sense of relief. It somehow balanced her own guilt about how she had behaved on her quest to experience anal sex without the help of her husband. After all, she too had been seduced by Amy's raw sexuality. It was intoxicating. She had sensed that Dan had lusted after Amy from the beginning, so it was really no surprise. She, herself, had fantasized about being taken by Marcus, and last night she came awfully close.

"Does Marcus know?" asked Beverly.

Amy nodded affirmatively. "It happened before we became a couple. We were dating. But I told him all about it anyway."

Amy was surprised that Beverly's first thought was of Marcus and his feelings. She began to sense that Beverly was not going to blow up about the whole thing. The present situation of their little menage a trois somehow put Amy's revelation into perspective. Beverly now knew what she would do about it.

"Will you tell me how it happened?" asked Beverly, again playing with Amy's erect nipples. A guilty smile tugged at the corners of Amy's mouth, and she didn't feel as anxious anymore.

"It was last September," Amy began. She was reciprocating Beverly's nipple play, gently twisting the large nipples that capped Beverly's large, natural breasts. "It was a Saturday, and I had just come from cheering at a football game when I saw Dan wave to you as you pulled away with Olivia on your way somewhere. Dan had been cutting the grass and was walking the lawn mower up the driveway to put it in the garage, so I thought it was a good opportunity to return the King Crimson album I had borrowed from him for an art project. By the time I had gone to my house, gotten the album, and walked up the driveway, he was no longer in the garage."

Amy paused and took another deep breath. She looked up from Beverly's nipples and continued.

"I looked in the back door expecting him to be in the kitchen, you know? But he wasn't there. So, I let myself in and called out to him. That's when I heard the shower." Again, she paused and gathered more courage to continue her story.

"Well, I just had to see if I could catch a glimpse of his naked body, maybe see his cock... I couldn't help myself, Beverly. I'm so sorry..." she said.

"No, I know, Amy," said Beverly smiling. "He's quite a specimen. Why do you think I married him?"

Amy felt a bit more at ease with Beverly's assurance that she thought her behavior had been understandable.

"So, I snuck up here and waited outside the door for him to get out of the shower."

"And...?" said Beverly, trying to encourage Amy to move along more quickly with the story.

"And he walked out of the bathroom drying his hair with his towel, and that magnificent cock of his was swinging back and forth as he walked. I mean, he had the biggest cock I had ever seen until I started dating Marcus," she explained enthusiastically.

"I know, it's nice, right?"

"Oh my God, Bev," gushed Amy, completely back to her old self. "I didn't expect him to flop on the bed naked and start stroking his cock! It got harder and harder as he stroked it, and I had the perfect vantage point standing in the hallway and looking at his reflection in the mirror over there."

"So...?"

"So, I just went for it!" whispered Amy as she held both of Beverly's hands in hers. "I walked in the room, stood right there, next to the bed and said, 'Can I help you with that?' and he almost had a heart attack!"

Both women laughed and squealed as each imagined or remembered Dan's reaction.

"Once he calmed down and laid back down on the bed, I crawled over to him and gave him a really good, sloppy blowjob."

"Did he cum?"

"Yeah, he didn't last long," explained Amy. "After about a minute of licking the shaft and swirling my tongue around the head, I deepthroated him and he came immediately. It went right down my throat."

"Yeah, but I bet he stayed hard after that, didn't he?" asked Beverly proudly. "That's my Dan."

"And then he asked me, real sweetly, if he could slide his cock back and forth in the crack of my ass," said Amy.

"Dan..., always the gentleman," quipped Beverly.

"So, I slid out of my cheer briefs, knelt on the bed, and started twerking until my skirt flipped up onto my back with my ass in the air. I heard him gasp and that made me feel really sexy."

"You are really sexy," said Beverly. She kissed the tip of Amy's nose and watched the teenager blush.

"Stop!" complained Amy. "Let me finish."

"Ok, ok...," said Beverly, letting go of Amy's hands.

"So, he walked up behind me and spanked both of my ass cheeks with his cock," continued Amy. "And, oh my god, Beverly! He was so fucking hard!"

"Yeah, I think Dan's cock gets harder after he's cum," agreed Beverly.

"So, then, I lowered my chest to the bed, arched my back, and spread my legs so that my butt cheeks were low enough that he could comfortably lay his cock in the crack of my ass, you know? And when I did, I felt my pussy pop open. He grabbed my hips and squeezed my ass cheeks together with his fingers as he really started getting into it. He was sliding his cock back and forth in the crack of my ass, using his pre-cum and my saliva as lube."

"He must have really loved it?" said Beverly.

"Yeah, he kept saying 'Wow, Amy! Wow, Amy!' which just made my pussy really wet."

"I'm sure it did," offered Beverly, a little surprised at how much she was enjoying the retelling of events.

"Oh yeah, so wet!" smiled Amy. "So, I reached back and pushed down on his cock so that it stayed in the crack of my ass, you know, to give him more stimulation. The top of his cock was sliding back and forth under my fingers and the underside of his cock was sliding over my asshole. It felt so good!"

"I'll bet," smiled Beverly growing more excited.

"Then, I thought, 'Fuck it, I'm going to let him fuck me!' So, on the next thrust I moved farther forward and pushed his cock down with my hand so that the head slid right into my gaping pussy!"

"Why, you little slut," exclaimed Beverly.

"No, wait," explained Amy through her laughter. "As soon as it went in, my pussy farted, and he pulled it out saying, 'Oh sorry!'"

Both women paused to have a good laugh.

"So, I grabbed it and stuffed it back in and said, 'No, it's ok. You can fuck me! Fuck me!' And boy did he fuck me!"

"I'm sure he did," added Beverly knowingly.

"I came really hard...twice," reminisced Amy. "And then, once I stopped shaking from my second orgasm, I started feeling really guilty, and I grabbed my cheer briefs, not bothering to put them back on, and hurried home. I never even said goodbye. But I remember him calling out 'Thank you!' as I ran down the stairs."

"That was nice of him, the considerate bastard," snarled Beverly.

"It wasn't his fault," Amy said quickly. "I was the instigator. He never would have propositioned me, you know that."

Beverly looked down at the sheets and slowly shook her head in agreement.

"So, now, I'm sure you know what I'm going to have to do, right?" asked Beverly.

"Yeah, well, I figured as much," said Amy smiling. "And Marcus seemed pretty psyched when I told him what you'd probably want to do"

Again, Beverly's jaw dropped as the reality of what Amy just said sunk in. Amy climbed over Beverly and paused to smack her in the face with her dangling breasts. Then she jumped to the floor and pranced off toward the bathroom.

"Come on," called Amy, beckoning Beverly with a sweep of her arm. "Let's join Marcus in the shower!"

Amy and Beverly stood holding hands. They stared with amazement at the Adonis who leaned against the wall in the shower, water cascading off his smooth hairless head, rolling off his muscular frame, as he slowly slathered his impressive manhood with soapy bubbles. This time, they did not bother with shower caps. Amy slid back the glass shower door and stepped in with her chocolate lover. The couple embraced and shared a passionate kiss, Marcus's erect penis trapped and throbbing between them. Beverly paused to admire the beauty of two human beings, one black, one white, enjoying an intimate moment. It gave her hope for the future of mankind.

Beverly slid the shower door closed behind her as she pressed her naked body against the back of her blonde friend. She was overwhelmed by how good it felt to have Amy's buttocks pressed against her thighs and pudenda. She dragged her erect nipples back and forth over Amy's shoulder blades as she caressed the young woman's thighs and hips. Then, laying her head on the back of Amy's neck, she reached around to grasp Marcus's taut buns.

Amy disengaged from kissing Marcus and slid to her knees in front of him. She stroked Marcus's huge erection two or three times before sliding the head into the back of her throat. Beverly leaned forward and tenderly kissed Marcus. She had never kissed a black man before and was pleased with how sexy it felt to press her lips against such a full, soft mouth. Their tongues intertwined, equally giving, and seeking pleasure. Beverly moaned softly from the experience. She reached up and cradled his face in her hands as she kissed him. When Amy slid his cock into the depths of her esophagus, she felt him shudder.

Marcus cupped and caressed Beverly's large, heavy breasts in his strong hands, lifting them from her chest by the nipples. Beverly continued to immerse herself in the magic of this kiss as if it were the first time she had ever done it, with anyone. Warm water cascaded over the lovers, trapping them in a kind of hypnotic equilibrium that no one wanted to disturb. But Amy desperately needed to breathe, so she pushed herself away from Marcus to remove his penis from her throat, and, in doing so, separated Marcus and Beverly's lips.

Amy stood up next to Marcus and draped his right arm around her neck so that his right hand easily cupped her right breast. Beverley assumed the same position to the left of Marcus. Each woman stroked the rock-hard appendage that throbbed between them. Marcus let go of each mammary and slid his soapy hands into the cracks of the asses that flanked him. He slid the middle finger of each hand deep into the puckered assholes of the two ladies and felt them squeeze down on his big digits.

"Damn, y'all," said Marcus. "Just, damn!"

Beverly felt her pussy tingle and knew that it was getting wet as a result of the finger wiggling in her asshole. She could stand no more. She had grown impatient, and she so wanted to be fucked. Abruptly, she slid the shower door open and stepped out sliding it closed behind her. She then slid the glass door open from the other end, closest to the shower valve handle, reached in and shut it off.

"I think somebody is eager to get fucked," laughed Amy. Marcus laughed as well. Amy then bent at the waist and started sucking on the head of Marcus's still erect cock, though it showed no signs of deflating.

Beverly retrieved two fresh towels from the shelf behind the bathroom door and draped them over the towel rack for Amy and Marcus. She grabbed one for herself and started drying herself off as she walked back into the bedroom. She picked up her wide-toothed comb from the vanity, sat on the side of the bed, and combed her damp hair backward, away from her face. She then laid back on the bed, squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples.

Amy followed Beverly from the bathroom, playfully mimicking every move Beverly had just made. She even combed her hair back as Beverly had done, but when she went over to the bed, she knelt between the young mom's legs, and buried her face in her friend's pussy. Amy's tongue wiggled its way into the fleshy folds of her inner lips, parted them with her pointed tongue, and dragged it up the length of her vagina until it touched the underside of her clit. A tremor in her hips forced Beverly to prop herself up on her elbows to get a better view of the wonderful things Amy was doing to her pussy.

Amy slid her hands under Beverly's thighs and pulled her to the edge of the bed so that her buttocks hung over the side of the bed. This gave Amy the perfect angle to assault Beverly's clit with the tip of her tongue while sucking as much of her womanly flesh into her mouth as she could. Marcus appeared behind Amy slowly stroking his penis and enjoying the view. Another tremor rippled through Beverly's body that made her close her eyes momentarily in a slow, sensual blink. When she opened them again, Marcus was staring at her tits trembling on her chest.

"Jesus, Amy! You're really good at that," said Beverly to the top of Amy's head. Amy lifted her head and smiled, pussy juice coating her lips, cheeks, and nose.

This time, it was Marcus who had grown impatient. He reached down and, grasping Amy's ankles and thighs, hoisted the teenager off the floor and deposited her onto Beverly's face.

Then, he stepped back, posted both hands on the bed next to Beverly's flared hips, assuming a push-up position and, using no hands, guided the tip of his dripping erection into the opening of Beverly's vagina.

Slowly, but firmly he slid half of his erection into the tight orifice. He felt her tremble and groan into Amy's pussy. He pulled his penis a quarter of the way out, and then plunged it back in until three quarters of his cock was stuffed in her clenching vagina. This time, when he pulled it out, it was coated with white, sticky goo. Amy looked back over her shoulder and smiled at her boyfriend.

"Fuck her good, Marcus," she ordered. "She deserves it."

Marcus posted his fists closer together, trapping Beverly's flared hips against his forearms. Then he pushed his pelvis into the bed, driving his cock as deep as it would go into Beverly's clenching pussy. Beverly responded by tightening her grip on Amy's thighs and fluttering her tongue up and down on her hardened clitoris. Her assault was relentless, and she wasn't going to stop until she'd made Amy cum.

"Shit, Bev! You're going to make me cum," said Amy as she began to quiver and quake.

Marcus leaned forward, his cock buried balls deep in Beverly, and slid his tongue into Amy's asshole. That was it. That did it. Amy convulsed, squealed, and rolled off Beverly's face into the fetal position as she rode out the effects of her orgasm. Marcus and Beverly smiled triumphantly at each other.

"Damn, Ms. McClain," confessed Marcus. "I've wanted to fuck you ever since I first saw you."

Beverly was flattered beyond words. The fact that this mother, ten years his senior, would be so desirable to this flawless hunk of man. It did wonders for her ego, so she spurred him on.

"You like fucking me, Marcus?" she purred. "You like fucking this slutty MILF?"

"Damn, Ms. McClain," hissed Marcus, picking up the pace with which he withdrew and drove his cock into her juicy pussy. Beverly grabbed on to her tits and squeezed them so that they bulged upwards from her chest, her erect nipples surrounded by the little bumps on her areolae made harder.

"Fuck me, Marcus! Fuck me, Marcus," encouraged Beverly. "I want your cum all over these big, fat titties."

Having come to her senses, Amy rolled over to add encouragement to Marcus's efforts. Marcus had begun to fuck Beverly as hard as he could with long penetrating strokes.

"And I want to lick your cum off of Bev's big, fat titties," said Amy.

Amy had crawled up facing Marcus to suckle on Beverly's presented breasts, her own breasts dangling in Beverly's face. Both women partook of each other's succulent breasts, licking and tenderly biting their hardened nipples. The added stimulation of her nipples drove Beverly over the edge. Her pussy convulsed and her whole body began to shake uncontrollably. Her orgasm had taken complete control of her body and all she could do was enjoy the loss of control. Her body twitched and started as pleasure fired in every cell of her being.

12