Amy's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy took the next shot and gulped it down enjoying the burn as the alcohol slid down her throat and into her tummy. That warm glow she had felt from the wine was intensified tenfold with the vodka. She took the orange juice and took a big swig of that as well, then found herself sliding the shot glass back to Jenny. "Agin puleze," she slurred.

Once again Jenny filled the glass and pushed it back to her drunk friend. Amy didn't hesitate and downed the third shot just as quick as the first two, then gulped down the last of her spiked orange juice. In the back of her mind Jenny knew she should be worried about how quickly Amy was taking to the drink, but she was a bit too buzzed herself to dwell on it.

Jenny downed her second shot and chased it with orange juice. She realized then that she needed to pee and told Amy to wait while she went to do so.

Amy was visibly drunk by now slouching over the table and swaying back and forth in her chair. Her eyes were half lidded and her face was quite flush. As Jenny walked out of the kitchen she heard Amy mumble something about another drink, but she told her to wait till she got back.

Watching Jenny walk out of the room Amy realized how blurred her vision had become, she looked across the table at the bottle of vodka and swore she saw two of them. She was having trouble keeping her head up and her brain didn't seem to work at all. The only thing clear in her mind is that she wanted more vodka. She wanted more of that wonderful warm glow in her tummy.

She reached across the table for the bottle and nearly fell out of her chair as she grabbed it. She was quite proud of herself for getting it on the first try. She tried to pour it into the shot glass, but instead just poured it all over the table. This frustrated her and she got angry and flung her arm out knocking the shot glass and also her empty orange juice glass onto the floor with a crash. The orange juice glass shattered.

Then she had an idea. She felt like the smartest woman ever. She'd just drink it straight from the bottle. She tipped the bottle up unsteadily and started letting the warm liquid pour down her throat. It felt so wonderful as it burned going down, gulp after glorious gulp she drank down filling her belly with warmth. Suddenly she lost balance and fell out of her chair onto the floor. The bottle rolled away from her and she immediately started reaching for it. She wanted more so bad.

Her head swam and her vision blurred and soon became tunnel vision. She suddenly felt her stomach revolt and began to vomit all over the floor she was laying on, and then everything went black.

Jenny heard the crash from the bathroom. She quickly finished up and made her way to the kitchen. She couldn't believe the sight that greeted her. There in the middle of the floor was her best friend since the first grade, the most innocent person she'd ever known, laying in a pool of her own vomit hand extended reaching for a bottle of vodka that was just out of her reach.

Jenny walked over and picked up the vodka and was shocked that the bottle was well over half way gone. It had been nearly full when she had left. She put the bottle down and bent over to help Amy up, she had to literally drag her out of the kitchen. She knew she couldn't get her up the stairs and Amy was not going to wake up and help so she got her into the living room and laid her on the rug there. She got a pillow from the couch and placed it under her head and made sure she was laying on her stomach so if she puked again she wouldn't choke.

Jenny looked down on her friend before she left and couldn't believe just how beautiful she looked passed out drunk. She had to suppress a desire to go over and feel her boobs. Damn she was so horny. She realized then that she really needed to get home to Dave, her husband. It was almost 3am and he'd be asleep, but she didn't care, she was going to wake him and fuck his brains out.

Walking out to her car she knew she was too drunk to be driving, but the thought of her husband fucking her was just too much. She got in her car and reached into her purse pulling out her kit. It contained a mirror, a card and some coke. She cut a couple of lines and snorted one up each nostril feeling the rush head right to her brain. There she thought to herself... good to go. She smiled dumbly as shepulled out of Amy's driveway with thoughts of her half naked, passed out drunk friend spinning in her alcohol, coke riddled brain. Damn Dave had no idea what he was in for tonight she thought to herself...

12