Amy's Story Ch. 04

Story Info
Amy decides to have her nipples pierced for her black lover.
5k words
4.48
125.1k
45
0

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 04/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear reader, this is the continued true story of a couple exploring interracial sex as told to me by Amy.

*

I wasn't planning to see James Friday night, but he made a "booty call". He was horny and said he wanted me to stop by and that he really wanted to fuck me. It might seem silly, but it makes me so proud to know that when my nigger is horny, I'm the white bitch he calls! I know he has other women, but that he calls me to satisfy him is so gratifying.

I told my husband Mark that James called and what he wanted, and that I would be going there by myself. He was disappointed at not being able to witness my debasement, but understood that sometimes I just want it to be James and me, and he was OK with that.

When I am alone with James I feel so free. It's like we are the only two people in the world and I am his white princess to do with as he pleases. James is much more possessive and dominant when we are alone.

I didn't wear anything sexy, just jeans and a sweater; after all, it was cool out, and I knew I wouldn't be in my clothes for long. I did put on a sexy bra and thong though just for James.

I no sooner let myself into his house than I jumped into his arms, kissing him passionately. I so love to feel his strong black arms holding me. I also love when we kiss like that, his tongue invading my mouth, my tongue responding. It was the first time he kissed me that way that I knew I had to give myself to him.

After breaking our kiss, I said, "God, James, I've missed you so badly. You don't know how much I want you."

"I missed you too, baby, "he responded. "I can't wait to fuck your tight, white pussy."

He simultaneously started pulling off my sweater and leading me to his bedroom. As soon as my arms were freed, I pulled off his shit. Then he started unfastening my jeans. By the time we reached his bed, we were both naked, a trail of clothing marking our passage.

We kind of landed in bed, our bodies intertwined in a contrast of black and white flesh. We lay there a little while kissing, caressing each other. James sucked on my tits which I love so much. To see his dark skin against my pale skin is so erotic. He is also mesmerized by my nipples. They are thicker than normal, and when I'm excited, are at least half an inch long. He just loves to suck and nip on them.

I was grabbing and stroking his cock, feeling it start to grow hard in my hands. That's when I moved down to begin servicing him with my mouth.

I have always loved to suck cock. I don't know what it is, but I love the feeling of a hard cock in my mouth, sucking the head, running my tongue along the head and shaft, feeling a guy get hard in my mouth, mmmmmmm.

As soon as I had him rock hard, I got up on all fours and begged him, "Fuck me hard James. Fuck my tight white pussy with your big, black cock."

James got behind me. "Sure thing baby. I'm goin to fuck your tight white pussy till you have trouble walkin."

Momentarily I felt the head of his penis slowly parting my labia as he guided it toward its natural sheath. I was already so wet, no further foreplay was needed. I had actually gotten wet just driving over to his place, knowing what awaited me.

I uttered a soft moan as I felt his cock swiftly filling me, stretching my vagina to accommodate his thickness.

Then he started pumping into me hot, fast and hard. He grabbed hold of my hair, which I love him to do, and slapped my ass.

He was very rough with me. It was all so animalistic. I love being taken that way!

As he hammered me, he started dirty talking,"Bitch, tell me how much you love my big, black cock."

"Oh god...I love your black cock," I managed to get out.

"Whose you nigga bitch?"

"You're my nigger," I responded.

"You're such a slut; you can't get enough of my nigga cock can you?"

"No, I can't...I'm a slut...for black cock."

After just a few minutes, my low moans of contentment became louder as I started cumming.

I was cumming, gripped by those orgasms that that only James can give me, orgasms to which I had become addicted.

Even though he felt me go into almost continuous orgasm, James continued, "Your little dicked white husband can't satisfy you like I can.

Can he?" reinforced by a sharp tug on my hair and slap on my ass.

"No...he can't." I got out between orgasms.

"No one can make me cum...like you can."

It was all very raw and wild, much more so than when Mark is present.

After a while, James stopped. With a final stinging slap on my ass, he said, "Suck my black cock bitch!"

Coming down from my orgasmic high, I obediently turned around and started licking and sucking him.

He hadn't cum, so what I tasted was my own pussy juice. He smelled of me, that musky smell of pussy cum. I actually found it exciting!

He lay on his back as I licked his cock clean, working my tongue down that beautiful black cock shaft I so love to worship orally.

I got down to his balls, licking and sucking them, pulling an entire testicle into my mouth at a time.

James was moaning contentedly, "You sure are a white slut for black cock"

I love sucking any cock, but love sucking James' cock best. There isn't anything I wouldn't do to please him.

The first time he had to tell me to do it, but I now willingly lick his ass hole. I started moving my tongue down his ass crack. He raised his hips. I worked my tongue down until I reached his rose bud and worked the tip of my tongue inside.

James moaned loudly, "you are a real freak girl!'

I experienced the slightly acrid taste of his ass.

Just a few weeks ago, I would never have dreamed of doing what I was doing for anybody, not for my husband, not for anybody. But, I realized I would do for black men things I never thought I would ever do. I loved James so much; I willingly reamed his ass because I saw how excited and hard it makes him.

I felt I needed to please him as none of his other bitches would.

When I pulled my tongue from his ass hole, he rolled us both over and straddled my chest. He began titty fucking me. I sucked his cock while he squeezed my size B tits together to get them around his thick shaft.

It all felt wonderful. The friction of the shaft of his cock against my nipples felt like little sparks were flying.

Finally he moved down and began fucking me missionary style. I wrapped my legs around him, pulling him into me as deeply as possible.

"Yes, please fuck me some more," I begged.

"You're just a white whore for nigga cock," he replied as he slid himself deep into my very wet vagina.

"I love your black cock.

I love it when you take me this way.

Oh James, I love you so much!"

I was soon moaning and trembling all over from orgasms that started at the core of my vagina and spread to the tips of my toes and fingers.

Then I heard, "I'm cummin baby!"

And I felt the blast of his hot, black seed deep in my vagina.

James cums so much, he just came and came, filling my vagina with a volume of sperm as no other man has ever done.

After the contractions of my vagina had milked the last of his seed from him, he collapsed on top of me, his sweaty chest against mine.

After a bit, James got out his pipe and we smoked a little weed. I'd really come to enjoy smoking dope while having sex with James. It makes me all light headed and mellow. I sure don't need anything to make me less inhibited with him.

Then we cuddled and played with each other. He played with my tits and I played with his huge black cock. I just love to stroke, lick, suck and just play with his cock. It is so beautiful and big. Sometimes I just can't believe it's real. It is so thick, I love to hold it in my hand, feel it, look at it; I just can't get enough of it. It's like I am addicted to it, which I had come to believe I was.

Since James was going to meet some friends later, he suggested we take a shower.

We just carried our playing to the shower. It was quite fun lathering up each other's body parts. Hands and fingers were everywhere. By the time James was done lathering me, I had soap in both my pussy and ass.

I of course managed to lather him hard again. So, he just bent me over and started fucking me hard from behind, kind of holding me up a little by the hips.

I soon was cumming with my face and torso pressed against the tile.

It's amazing how quickly and hard I cum with James; almost as if it's a conditioned response.

All the time he was pounding me, water was running over us. It was another first for James to take me in he shower like that.

It wasn't long before my vagina was again filled with Negro semen.

After the shower we both recovered our clothes and got dressed. We had a passionate goodbye kiss and I told James how much I loved him. Then I drove home, and James went out to meet some friends for a drink at a bar and to watch a basketball game.

It was about 10:30 when I got home, and I was still a little horny. It's funny, but ever since I met James, both Mark and I have been horny just about all of the time.

Of course Mark was VERY horny being at home all evening thinking about what James and I were doing. He doesn't understand why, but he finds it strangely erotic when I'm with James without him, and it drives him crazy. He stopped trying to figure it out, he just started enjoying it.

So I told Mark all about what happened as he fucked me missionary style. Even though I'm a lot looser for Mark right after I've been with James, he still loves to fuck me knowing that the wetness in my vagina is James' sperm. It just drives him wild, and he fucked me real hard until he came real hard.

I was horny enough that I came again with Mark. Mark can't give me the incredibly intense orgasms that James' cock's girth does, but he does real well for a white guy.

The next afternoon was the day James and I had scheduled to get my nipples pierced.

I had been thinking about my growing love and attachment to James, and what having my nipples pierced symbolized. I thought about how much I had changed in just a few short weeks.

I had been reading about interracial relationships and discovered that I was what the article described as a "white bitch in heat". I was that white woman who flouts society's moral standards to seek sexual satisfaction in the arms of black men. The article went on to say that such a woman naturally falls from the good graces of other white folk, but that pedestal is a small price to pay for her hard-won sexual fulfillment. A white girl who willingly sleeps with a man of color, according to the article, is a slut, or so goes the conventional wisdom. It therefore follows that I would lack any sexual restraint whatsoever. As with fornication, adultery, and promiscuity, a double standard exists around interracial sex. A white woman involved with a man of color commits the cardinal sin of allowing an "Other" male to enter her vagina.

I found that I agreed completely with the article.

As I thought about it, I not only had I allowed a Negro to enter my vagina, it dawned on me that I had allowed a man, not of my race, to possess both my very sex and my being. I couldn't imagine anything sexual that I wouldn't do for the black man I had fallen in love with. My feelings for him went beyond the incredible sex I experienced from his marvelous black, toned, muscular body. It was so much more than the erotic image of mingled contrasting skin tones. I was captivated by his very presence. He has an aura about him. He is so strong, so confident. He is the most charismatic man I had ever met! With him I felt so safe and protected.

I just love to be with him, to make him feel good like he does for me. Just being in his presence is such a turn on, and when others see me with a man like James, it is so wonderful. I wondered what the hell is happening to me? I love being James' submissive white bitch, and he does control me and my body, its all for him. Whatever he wants is what I want!

When he called wanting sex, I immediately said yes and told my husband that I would be leaving for a little while so James could fuck me. When I wanted to suck another black man's cock, I asked permission of James only and told Mark about it later.

As I thought about it, I had to admit that I was now black owned!

I decided my getting pierced would symbolize my commitment to James' ownership of me.

I had already put it off for a week, and I was anxious to get them done as a symbol of my submission. But I was also scared. I have a low pain threshold, my nipples are really sensitive, and I'm fearful of needles. So, I was trying to look at it as an adventure and concentrate on what fun I would have once they were healed. I also thought it would be interesting to go with both Mark and James, getting it done with both of them watching, and to see the reaction of the person doing it.

Of course, James was in favor of me doing it. We had been discussing it over the past week. No other bitch has ever mutilated her nipples for him. I was to be the first, and he really loved that.

Mark really liked the idea too. Mark couldn't believe his wife, who used to be so conservative, was doing something so wild and erotic as getting her nipples pierced, and was looking forward to showing them off to boot.

There were so many feelings. Besides fear, the idea of getting pierced for James made me feel so sexy because I was doing it to make him happy and proud, and to show that I am his woman. I couldn't wait to show them off for him. I realized the idea of exposing my breasts appealed to the exhibitionist part of me, and being black-sexed would allow me to show off. White men don't seem to like their woman to show off like that, but black men seem to love it.

For the adventure, I wore tight jeans with a thong underneath, high heels and a belly shirt.

Mark drove to James house. James found a good place that does body art near where he lives, and we figured it would be less likely we would meet anybody that might know us there.

When we walked in, I gave James a long, deep kiss, and right away he ran his hand up my shirt to play with my tits. Of course we did that all in front of Mark. He finds it so erotic to see James and me together like that.

We stopped just long enough for James and me to smoke a little weed. I thought that might take the edge off and help with the pain some.

Mark drove and James and I sat in the back kissing and making out a little and talking about how much fun the adventure was going to be.

When we got there, I was incredibly nervous, scared and excited! James took my hand and held it. I was sure he could feel me shaking.

A man and a woman were working. While nothing was said, it was clear to all that I was married to Mark and I was getting pierced for my black lover. It was James who paid for the rings and my piercing. I think they were a little surprised to see me with both James and Mark, but they didn't say anything. I got the impression that not much would surprise them.

We went to the back of the shop. I sat down and I took of my shirt and exposed my tits, which I found exciting in its self. I was getting into exposing my breasts, definitely something I didn't do before.

My nipples were sticking straight out from my excitement and the chill of the room. I have fairly long, thick nipples and they were erect.

There were a number of things running through my head, one was I couldn't believe I was in that place, exposing my tits to strangers with my husband and black lover both watching! I was scared of the pain, and at the same time so turned on and proud I was doing this for James.

The man put that brown antiseptic liquid on one nipple and asked me if I was ready.

He was holding the scariest looking needle. It looked huge, and it was hollow to core out my flesh.

I was so nervous and scared. I gripped James' hand firmly and nodded.

He carefully, but fairly quickly pierced my left nipple with the needle.

Christ! It hurt like a son of a bitch!

But not quite as bad as I had thought it would.

He then placed the ring through. There was just a little blood, a lot less than I thought there would be.

James had picked out simple gold hoops. We figured that later we can pick out other ones to put in when the holes are ready.

Then he did the second one soon after, and it wasn't as bad as the first. I guess because my left nipple hurt so much, it took my mind off the pain being inflicted on the right one.

Looking at my newly pierced nipples, adorned with the gold hoops he picked, James said, "Baby those are sexy as hell!"

Mark agreed. He couldn't get over the fact that his wife now had nipple rings. He could see how proud I was showing everyone that I was James' woman too. I could tell it really turned him on.

Needless to say my nipples were sore!

Afterwards when I spoke with the girl there about the care of my nipples, she asked me if James was my lover and I said yes. She smiled and said she understood.

I was feeling quite a bit of discomfort, so from the advice of the people at the piercing shop, I went home to ice my nipples.

The next day Mark, the kids and I went to church, it was Palm Sunday. I was wearing a sports bra to limit movement and rubbing which made it more comfortable. There I sat thinking how crazy I must be. But I was glad I had a constant reminder of my love for James.

I was looking forward to James wanting me to show off. After all what good is having your nipples pierced if no one else can see? I couldn't wait to show them off either; I knew it would be lots of fun. With the summer coming there would be a lot of opportunity to wear revealing tops.

Mark seemed to be OK with everything. I don't believe he was feeling as threatened or jealous as before and he appears to be settling into everything. While I think Mark still struggles with the idea that I had fallen in love with James, I believe that he is getting used to it, and now accepts James as my black lover and master.

We spent the Easter weekend with my in-laws in another state, so I had to go with out black sex. I was constantly distracted by my throbbing nipples reminding me of my black lover. By the time Wednesday rolled around, it had been over a week since I had James incredible black cock between my legs, and I was in withdrawal.

I felt like I really needed it, and it seemed forever since I had had him inside me. Even though my nipples were still sore, and I was sure they would hurt, I didn't care, I needed James badly.

That's one of the downsides to being addicted to black cock. Before I tried it, I just thought "once you go black, you'll never go back" was just a saying, but after experiencing James, I realized it was true, for me at least. I just couldn't imagine life without the fantastic orgasms that my black Adonis can give me.

So, I made arrangements to get together with James Wednesday night; I couldn't wait. I told Mark I was going to see James because I needed him to fuck me. Mark now figures he's created a monster by urging me to try black sex in the first place, but he's very understanding. I have a wonderful husband!

My nipples had improved a great deal so I decided to leave the sports bra at home. Being a warm evening, I just wore a crop top, shorts and a thong. It was exciting to know that people might be able to see or know that I had my nipples pierced. I really love the look, as does Mark. It makes my husband even hornier, if that's even possible.

I got a little wet just driving over in anticipation of what was in store. It was about eight when I let myself into James' house. He greeted me with a long, deep kiss and grabbing my ass, being careful not to pull me too tightly against him. The little soreness I felt caused by his embrace only served to heighten my excitement.

12