Amy's Story Ch. 07

Story Info
Amy introduces a white friend to black sex.
4.9k words
4.51
109.1k
45
0

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 04/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 07: Nancy's Initiation

Dear reader, this is the continued true story of a couple exploring interracial sex as told to me by Amy.

Saturday James invited me to a pool party a friend of his was having. I went out and bought a new bathing suit, a black bikini which contrasted nicely with my white skin. I thought I looked pretty good in it. It wasn't a thong or anything but it was pretty skimpy and cute. I modeled it for my husband Mark; he thought it was pretty hot and assured me that my black lover James would like it.

I couldn't wait for James to see me in it.

I drove over to James' place. I was wearing some short jean shorts and a little camisole top which was cute, sexy, revealing and good for the warmer weather. I knew people would be able to see my new nipple rings through the flimsy material. Since I got them pierced, I love showing them off.

James drove me over to Tashon's place. Boy is it nice. Tashon owns his own company and does very well. He has a really nice house with a heated pool. Tashon is a big man, black of course; very muscular, attractive and very cool. I met his wife, who is a gorgeous white woman; she used to be a cheerleader for a pro sports team.

They are a great couple and have two adorable kids. She looked amazing in her bikini considering she had a little one just about a year ago. I saw her later in the day breast feeding her son and I found the sight extremely erotic. Watching her black baby suckle on her lily white breast actually made me think how great it would be if I got pregnant by James.

I don't think there's anything more beautiful or sexy than a pregnant woman. I felt so beautiful and sexy during both my pregnancies. My tits were so big and my nipples so dark. It's truly amazing how your body changes when you get pregnant. I was also incredibly horny all the time. The sex with Mark was amazing when I was pregnant.

I found myself fantasizing what it would be like if I was carrying James' child. I found the idea to be incredible. There is no better way to show your man how much you love him than carrying his baby. And talk about breaking the ultimate taboo. I imagined the looks I would get from people, my belly swollen with a black man's baby! I didn't think I could ever go through with that, but the thought of it started driving me crazy.

Anyway, it was a great party. It was mostly black people with a few white ladies like me. I loved being there on James' arm, being seen as his married white bitch. We ate, drank, swam, danced, and had a good time.

I flirted a little with some of the other guys, and a few asked me to dance. I did a little bump and grinding with them, and they would grab or slap my ass a bit. James didn't mind, and I was having a great time. I just love being the center of attention for a bunch of sexy black men.

By the time it got a little dark and the kids had gone to bed, most of the people had left. There were still three white women and four black men hanging around. James was the first to encourage the ladies to go topless by saying, "Why don't you girls show us your titties?"

The rest of the guys joined in.

I whipped off my top without a moment's hesitation. The other two girls had no trouble going topless either, especially Tashon's wife, she has a perfect body.

I really enjoyed showing off my pierced nipples. I was the only one of the girls with them. I could never have done that before I turned black, but I had changed so much in the last few months that I was very comfortable walking around and showing off in front of my younger black stud, making him proud of his married white bitch. I find it so exciting to show off my body in front of other black men like that.

Both Mark and I are enjoying my newly discovered slutty side.

The guys liked my pierced nipples and told me I was sexy and complimented me by saying things like, "You is one fine sexy bitch. You fine as hell. Love them pale white titties and pierced nipples."

Knowing that I had them pierced just for James, one said, "You really must be into black cock to do that for James."

I just smiled and replied, "You're so right."

It all made me feel very hot.

It felt really good swimming in the heated pool in the cool evening air. Kissing and making out in the pool with James was wonderful. We were licking and caressing each other. James was feeling my titties as I stroked him through his bathing suit.

The best part of the party was just being with James and being seen as his white bitch.

Eventually we left and went back to James' place where I spent the night and we fucked our brains out. Walking around topless and making out with James in the pool made me so horny, I practically attacked him as soon as we got back to his place.

As James drove I was kissing him and licking him some. I was feeling so nasty and horny I ended up sucking on his rock hard cock as he drove.

When we got back to his place I led James straight to the bedroom and we each quickly got naked. I motioned to the bed and told him, "Get on all fours."

I got behind him and began to lick his asshole, teasing him and then fucking his asshole with my tongue. I pushed my tongue as deep as I could while stroking his thick black cock with my tiny white hand.

He was loving it. He started quivering and shaking.

Then he said, "You so freaky.

You my white slut.

You're one cunt that sure know how to lick a niggah's ass."

God I was so turned on!

After a while I was so horny for him I just had to feel him deep inside me so I said, "Lay back on the bed."

As soon as he was sprawled out, I lowered my wet pussy onto his rock hard cock. I watched us in the mirror as his black shaft disappeared into my pale white body. I felt my vagina being stretched and filled as only a black man can do for me.

I began riding him for all I was worth.

James started pulling on my nipple rings saying, "You my white slut.

You can't live without my black cock. Can you?"

I couldn't deny it if I wanted to.

But by then I couldn't talk.

Huge intense orgasms had taken control of my body.

I was shaking uncontrollably as orgasm after orgasm griped my vagina and rushed outward to my limbs and head.

Finally I felt James shoot his hot seed deep inside me and my orgasms slowly subsided.

I got off of him and went right to his cock.

I took it in my mouth and cleaned off our mingled juices.

I continued sucking him until he was rock hard again.

Then he got behind me and fucked my ass. Oh it hurt soooooo good as he worked his thick black cock up my tight white ass.

He started slapping my ass and said, "You my white bitch."

Then he said, "Beg me to fuck your ass harder."

I responded, "Please...fuck my fuck me harder.

Fuck my white ass hard!"

Once he's in I'm beyond the pain and I love having his black cock hammering into me.

I started cuming again as soon as I reached between my legs and started playing with my clit.

All the while, he continued pounding my ass.

He pounded me so good, and lasted a while because he had just cum.

I sensed he was about to cum again and I begged, "Pull out and cum on my tits."

He pulled out and I spun around just as he blasted a massive load of sperm all over my chest.

James laughed and said, "You a nasty ho," as I licked up his cum off my titties with my fingers.

After that we smoked a blunt and just lay naked in each other's arms until we fell asleep.

In the morning, I woke from the feel of James' full lips sucking on my tits. What a great way to wake up!

We began to kiss and then he mounted me and fucked me missionary style. There must have been plenty of cum left in me because his thick cock slipped right in.

I'm amazed at how quickly I start cuming from James, thick cock.

I started cuming almost immediately and James rode me until I felt his hot gushing cum fill me.

After that we took a shower where we kissed and cleaned each other off with soap and shampoo.

I made French toast for our breakfast, and then I had to leave and go back to my other life with Mark and the kids.

I love that I am a slut for black men, and they love it and love white women like me. It's because of them that I've become a slut. I was rather conservative before I started black sexing, but once I experienced what it was like to be controlled by a truly alpha Negro, I can't get enough of it and I really want to be submissive to them.

It's more than just about black men being well hung. If it was just big cocks it would be too one-dimensional. Black men make us women feel that we are sexy and that we don't have to have the "perfect" body.

Unlike white men who want a Barbie-doll like body on their women, black men seem to appreciate all body types, thin, curvy, tall, thick, it doesn't matter, and they tell their women they like them. What is great about black men is that they love women for being feminine and appreciate real women's bodies, the curves, and that makes us feel so sexy and desirable.

It's more than just what they say; it's also in the way they act. Black men give off a vibe. I think they are more secure in their sexuality. They come across as masculine, dominant, sexual, and powerful. They just have such a sensual presence about them.

In comparison, white men seem almost effeminate to me now.

And I do love James. James brings out the slut in me that I didn't know existed. That really has surprised me. It feels perfectly natural to let myself go with him and just do anything that he wants.

The idea of worshipping four or five big black cocks at the same time really gets me wet too. I was seriously considering telling James that I wanted to entertain his friends for the bachelor party he's planning.

My new life also makes my husband Mark happy. I dress sexier for him which he likes. In the bedroom, I please him in new and different ways like using my tongue on his asshole, deepthroating his cock, swallowing his cum. We also have more sex than we used to because I am so horny all the time now.

I was never that much into swallowing cum until I got with James. Part of it is that I want to please him, but it is also nasty to have a black man's cum in your mouth or on your face and tits and then to lick it up and swallow it. I have started to love the taste. It's hard to describe, but slightly salty and at the same time a little sweet. So I've started to enjoy Mark's cum as well.

Ever since I let it slip to my friend Nancy that I was having sex with black men, she's been full of questions. Nancy's a stay-at-home mom like me and we often get together so our kids can play. At first she was shocked that I, a good looking, church going, suburban house wife and mother would seek out black sex. Then she was amazed that I was doing it with my husband's blessing. I explained to her that while sex with Mark was always good, our sex is much better now, and that sex with black men is just fantastic for me.

Nancy confessed that she was in a completely different situation. Sex with her husband wasn't that frequent or that great. For her, sex ended as soon as he came and that never took very long. Also her husband was both jealous and racist, and wouldn't tolerate her taking another lover, let alone, a black lover. However, that didn't stop her from asking a thousand questions about my experience.

Eventually the time came when her frustration and curiosity overcame her reluctance and fear. She asked if she could go with me sometime and fuck one of James' friends. I told her that I thought Earl would love to get into her, but I also warned her that once Earl was finished with her, she would be ruined; she would never be satisfied with sex with white men again.

Nancy came over to our house on a Friday evening so I could take her to the club to meet Earl. I was dressed real slutty; I had on a tight little white top that showed some midriff, no bra of course, so you could see my pierced nipples poking through, and a short mini skirt, thong, and high heels.

Even though I had told her that I dressed slutty when ever I went out with James, when Nancy first saw me, she was definitely surprised at how little I was wearing. She exclaimed, "You said you dress slutty, but damn!"

Nancy wore a short skirt, not nearly as short as mine, and a blouse showing some cleavage.

Mark drove us to the club. While Nancy was nervous, she was also excited, and as we rode she asked a thousand questions about Earl. She wanted to know how big he really was, and not just the size of his cock but how big of a person he was, what he was like, things like that

When we arrived, I said, "This is it. You can back out now, but once we go inside you'll be committed to going through with it."

I could see she was a little scared, but she didn't hesitate to say, "Well, let's go in then."

We went in and found James and Earl at the bar. I gave them both a deep kiss, letting each stick his tongue deep into my mouth. James placed his hand right on my breast. Then I introduced them to Nancy. They both said hi, and Earl followed up with, "I heard a lot bout you."

Through her nervousness Nancy blurted out, "I've heard a lot about you too."

Then we all laughed and each of the guys hugged her.

After that we had a drink and Nancy's nerves settled down. She watched me, almost staring, as I sat on James' lap and kissed and made out with him right in front of Mark. I have to admit it was fun shocking her.

We danced some. Besides being fun, it gave Nancy more of chance to get to know Earl, and get closer to him physically. She danced tentative at first, but before long she started getting into it and into him. Her dancing became more suggestive and she pressed her body against his a little.

I felt it was my duty to encourage her, and since I had an audience to show off in front of, I danced as dirty and suggestively as I could. I was all over James, grinding my body against his crotch at every chance. It wasn't long before I felt James getting hard and I was getting wet.

A little later Nancy and I stepped outside and Nancy called her husband and told him that we tried to catch an early show of a movie, but it was sold out and that we were at a bar getting a drink before going to a later show. That would give us some extra time and a good excuse to get home late.

After a couple of drinks and some more dancing Nancy was sitting on Earl's lap and exchanging deep kisses with him. When the opportunity arose, I took her aside and asked, "Are you ready to go back to James' house?"

I could tell by her expression and body language that my question made her nervous again, but she eagerly responded, "Yes, I'm ready."

Mark followed us as Nancy and I went with James and Earl. I sat in the front with James. Almost as soon as we started James said, "Show your friend how good you are at sucking black cock bitch."

That was all the encouragement I needed to fish out his cock and begin sucking it in front of Nancy. God did I feel like a slut!

Then I heard Earl tell Nancy, "Come on girl, come suck this cock. I know you want to try some big black cock; that's why you here, ain't it?"

The next thing I heard was, "Amy, you didn't lie, he is huge!"

I looked back and there was Nancy's white mouth bobbing up and down on Earl's ebony dick.

We sucked and played with their black cocks until we got to James' house. The guys zipped up and we went inside with Mark following.

Mark was anxious to watch us with them and he didn't have to wait long. James and Earl took out their cocks and sat on the couch in the living room. Nancy and I got on our knees and took up right where we left off.

It was very hot. Mark had his cock out and was stroking it, he was so turned on.

James and Earl were making comments on how white married sluts like us love black cock, and then Earl said to Nancy, "I want to see your tits and ass."

With that we both quickly undressed. I was pleased that Nancy didn't hesitate at all in taking her clothes off. Once we were naked, we got back to sucking black cock.

After a little bit James said to me, "I'm ready to fuck you bitch. Turn around."

I was more than ready. My clit was swollen and throbbing.

Responding to his command, I spun around so he could take me doggie style right there on the living room floor.

As James began to fuck me, I saw Earl lay Nancy back on the couch. As soon as he entered her, she began really moaning and saying, "You're so big and thick. I feel so full!"

She told me later that it did hurt when he first entered her because she never experienced a cock anywhere near as large as Earl's before.

It started getting hard to pay attention to what was happening because I soon entered my own little orgasmic world from being fucked by James.

I know Nancy must have had several really big orgasms because I remember hearing her screaming as Earl fucked her.

James and Earl came pretty close together. Each of them pumped their black seed deep in the pussy of their respective white bitch.

I could feel James' cock begin to jerk and twitch deep inside my pussy. My pussy was clinging to his cock like a wet glove as I felt him spew his hot cum inside me.

Afterward Nancy just kept saying, "It was so good. He's just so big. It felt so wonderful."

I just giggled and said, "I told you so!"

The guys soon asked us to suck their cocks to get them hard again which we did.

When he was hard, Earl said to me, "Amy get over here, I want to fuck your tight white ass."

James said, "Nancy, time for me to fuck your white pussy."

I could tell by her look that the switch of partners took Nancy completely by surprise. She wasn't expecting a switch, and she was particularly surprised at how willing I was to take Earl's huge cock up my ass.

I was all for it and offered up my ass as Earl got behind me.

He used his finger to lube me up and slowly began to work his huge black cock into my ass. It took a little while and some pain for him to work himself completely in because he's the biggest man I've ever fucked, even bigger than James. But once he got in, he started to fuck me hard.

I looked over and I saw James pounding Nancy doggie style, squeezing her tits. Both were having a great time.

What a scene it was.

They both fucked us hard and eventually Earl shot his load in my ass.

I felt his cock began to jerk and spasm deep inside me.

I closed my eyes as I felt his hot cum filling my colon.

I had some great orgasms playing with my clit.

At the same time James was cuming in Nancy.

I knew I would definitely be sore the next day from Earl's big cock.

After the guys were done with us, Nancy said to me, "Amy, I can't believe you took that monster cock up your ass."

Earl responded, "You'll have your turn bitch. Someday you'll find out what it's like."

By that time we were all pretty spent, including Mark who had cum twice watching us. Plus we had to get Nancy back home, so we got dressed and kissed the guys goodbye.

On the ride back I was sitting in front with Mark and Nancy rode in back. The whole way home she just couldn't stop talking about what she had just experienced.

She was saying, "I can't believe how hot it all was. That was the hottest sex I've ever had. I can't get over how sexy Earl and James are. I've never been fucked so good! I can't wait to get back with Earl again."

I talked to Nancy on the phone the next afternoon. She was still on a high from the night before, even though she was sore from Earl's huge cock. She couldn't talk too much since she had to be discreet with her husband around.

She definitely wanted to do it again, but it would be difficult without her husband finding out. She'd been ruined now and had a dilemma on her hands. She'll never be completely satisfied having sex with men of her own race again. Only a powerful, dominate black man would truly satisfy her.

12