Amy's Surprise

Story Info
Luscious woman with fully functioning cock and pussy.
1.7k words
4.2
101.2k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FERDY
FERDY
38 Followers

We had been going to a local restaurant several times a week for a few months. It seemed that almost every time we had the same waitress. We soon found out that her name was Amy. She was thirty something, very pretty, even sexy all while wearing her uniform and very little makeup. She had fairly short reddish brown hair, big chocolate brown eyes and sultry lips that you just wanted to suck on. About 5ft 4in, 115-120 lbs and even in her uniform appeared to have a very nice body with a tight ass and medium sized perky breasts. She did not have a steady boy friend although she dated some. She lived alone in an apartment close to her work.

We had talked frequently about finding a woman that appealed to both of us, for a possible threesome. Over a period it became apparent to us individually that Amy was probably the one. One night as we were about to leave after eating, we looked at each other, smiled, nodded our heads and came to the unspoken agreement that she was the one.

"Amy, we know that you get off at 9 and wonder if you would like to come by our house for a drink? Maybe we could watch a movie and get to know each other a little better."

"I think that would be nice" she replied. "Write down your address, I'll run home, feed the cat, change out of my ugly uniform and see you about 9:45 if that is ok?"

We gave her our address and hurried home to set up our seduction. We set out some wine glasses and some snacks. We selected a DVD that we both liked, it was a very hot MFF one but it started out very slow before getting into some very hot sex.

When the doorbell rang at 9:45 we received our first surprise of the evening. Amy stood in the doorway in a lovely sundress with a fitted bodice that showed off her breasts. She was wearing a pair of medium high heels that showed off her legs since the sundress was fairly short. Her dark brown hair, with its red highlights, was shinning, her full lips were covered with a glossy red lip color that had been outlined with a darker red color. Neither one of us was prepared for this gorgeous hot woman, who we fully planned to seduce, that was standing before us.

Finally regaining our composure we invited her in. You and she sat on the big soft leather couch while I poured all of us some wine. I sat off to the side in a recliner. We had some small talk before deciding to watch the DVD. I put it in the player and you suggested that I sit with you and Amy on the couch.

Amy said "Sure come sit here next to me, it will be more comfy." as she patted the couch next to her.

Since we had seen the DVD several times before we knew it started out very innocently. It was just two female roommates talking about their day at work and their boy friends. It wouldn't heat up until one of the woman's boy friends showed up. Soon it showed one of the women consoling the other because of some personal problems. They were holding each other and one was tenderly kissing the others neck and cheeks. I noticed about this time that you had casually placed a hand on Amy's bare leg just above her knee since her dress had ridden up showing her lovely legs. When she made no effort to discourage or stop you, you slowly moved it upward.

About this time the plot showed the two women, at first tentatively and then more forcefully kissing and hugging. Taking the cue from the movie you gently began to stoke Amy's neck and shoulders as if you were identifying with the women on the screen. Amy let out a sigh and a little moan of enjoyment. You took her face in your hands and licked her luscious lips with just the tip of your tongue before kissing her fully on the mouth. Soon neither one of you was paying much attention to the movie. I of course was busy watching these two hot women making out on the couch right next to me. I was busy stoking by rapidly hardening cock thru my pants.

It wasn't long before Amy's dress was pulled up over her head leaving her sitting their in just her lacy, bra, panties and high heels. The bra was next to go. Your hands were caressing her underneath her pretty perky breasts with their lovely pink nipples. You gently massaged her breasts and rolled her nipples between your thump and forefinger. You took first one and then the other into you mouth and suck them hungrily. By now my fully engorged cock was out of my pants and being eagerly stroked.

You moved your focus lower and began stoking Amy between her thighs.

Suddenly Amy put her hands on yours and said, "Please stop, I should have never let it get this far."

"What do you mean, you're a hot sexy women and I want you."

"You, don't understand I'm not a normal women."

"I know that, you're much prettier than normal and I want to make love to you."

"No, I'm different, please stop."

You were so hot that you were not going to be deterred. You literally tore her panties off and gasped at what you saw.

You looked at me and exclaimed "Baby, look at this. Amy has a cock; it's almost 6 inches long and leaking precum. Come look at it."

Amy blushed and said "I didn't want to shock you. I tried to stop you. I am a true hermaphrodite which means I have external sex organs of both sexes. A fully functional penis which your have seen. My testicles are internal which means I can ejaculate hot cum just like a normal man and I can tell you it tastes very good and there is a lot of it when I cum. I also have a pussy with a clit underneath my cock and a normal internal vagina. In other words I can fuck and be fucked. I really like you guys but it would probably be better if I just got dressed and left you two alone."

Almost with one voice we shouted "Nooooooo Way, you are going to stay here with us and we're going to investigate all the possible permutations and combinations possible with your fantastic body. You might just be here for several days; you can call in sick, since you're going to be too sore to walk anyway."

You looked at me, smiled and said "Baby this is perfect, we have been looking for just the right person for a threesome. Amy is more than we could have asked for; with her beautiful hard cock we can fulfill our fantasy of a double blow job. Now get your ass over here and help me suck this hard prick."

I eagerly complied and soon we were both licking on Amy's hard dick as we sometimes kissed passionately with it between our hot mouths.

Coming up for air, you said "Honey let me finish here while you put your big long tongue in her sweet pussy. I'll lift her cock up to give you access. Let's see if we can make her cum at the same time. I bet she has never had that experience. It gives new meaning to the phrase "going both ways."

I was in heaven, I had sucked this beautiful woman's cock (and knew I would do it again because I wanted her sweet cum in my mouth) and now I was eating her hot cunt and sucking on her big hard clit.

I have no idea how long you sucked her cock and I ate her pussy before you said "Oh my sweet baby, I think she is ready. When I tap you on the shoulder, shove your long tongue in as far as possible and push her over the top." You tapped me on the shoulder and said "NOW BABY, SHE"S FILLING MY MOUTH WITH HOT CUM, SHOVE YOU TONGUE IN AND MAKE HER CUM."

To say that she had an orgasm or two is a gross understatement. The closest possible comparison might be a guy being sucked off by a girl while she shoves a dildo in his ass. Even that is probably not close enough. Maybe if Amy was fucking my ass while you sucked me it would be a better comparison. We will definitely have to try that.

The three of us collapsed in a heap to try and recover. Soon our interest was awakened by the DVD which was now showing the boy friend getting his big hard cock sucked by the two girls. As he was cuming he pulled his cock away from their mouths and shot hot cum over their faces and breasts. The three of them took turns cleaning up the thick creamy liquid.

Amy soon had her beautiful face between your legs sucking on your pussy. You could only take so much of this before you pleaded "Amy, please put that hard lady cock in me and fuck me."

When Amy had finally buried her cock in you, you looked at me and said "Honey do you see this beautiful woman who is fucking me as I kiss her luscious mouth and suck on her hard nipples. Get over her and stick your big hard cock in my mouth, I need to taste you. If only you could stick a finger in my ass at the same time, I would be complete. You probably can't reach so I will have to settle for just your cock."

For the rest of the evening and well into the next day we explored each other. Amy finally left the next afternoon; she actually had the day off and could still walk although gingerly.

We knew that Amy would continue to be our waitress at the restaurant and a willing third in out home after work. Whenever there was a two for one special at the restaurant the three of us would look at each and smile since we knew a secrete meaning.

FERDY
FERDY
38 Followers