Amy's Tickling Panties

Story Info
Amy loses control of her control.
2.7k words
4.35
280.4k
118
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hudson
Hudson
131 Followers

Amy crossed the street walking past the Blue Lagoon the only Adult shop in the high street, she stopped and looked in the window for a moment and then walked down the street crossing over at the intersection and repeated the process once more, she had been doing this ritual for the last three days trying to pluck up the courage to go in. Amy had never been in an Adult shop before and although deep down she wanted to, the seedy men coming and going made it all the harder. The mail order catalogue had always been Amy's vehicle for purchasing her toys, however their range was limited and Amy's interest for more experimenting and pleasure had been increasing with each day.

Amy sat down on the park bench opposite the shop and watched looking for a moment when she felt the shop was empty of any customers, this did not happen as it had not in previous days, Amy wanted to go in however she was so scared she would bump into a work colleague or a friend when exiting the shop, she had worked out a plan to enter the shop, if someone she knew ran into her as she was entering she could simply say " Hey this isn't the bakery when did they move? Leaving the shop would be a different scenario and all the excuses Amy could think of were not believable.

A young woman came out of the shop and locked the door; Amy looked at her watch six pm closing time she thought. Amy couldn't help think that the young women looked trashy in her short leather mini skirt and her over peroxised hair, the young women turned and crossed the street and walked up to where Amy was sitting and sat next to her. "Hi my name is Elizabeth I couldn't help noticing that you have been casing out the shop for the last few days, is there a problem?" She said. Amy was embarrassed she did not think that her unusual behaviour had been noticed, "No there's no problem," Amy replied. " That's good , well I have stock take to do, if you want you can come in and have a look around whilst the shops closed your more than welcome," said the young woman. Amy couldn't believe what she was hearing was her apprehension that transparent.

Amy followed the young woman across the road she couldn't help notice the short length of the leather mini skirt and how her fishnet stockings hugged the woman's firm buttocks as her hips swayed back and forth, they reached the door to the Blue Lagoon, Amy looking in both directions to see if anyone was looking, the young woman unlocked the door and invited Amy in.

"I didn't catch your name," Elizabeth said. "Oh sorry it's Amy," Amy replied. "Nice to meet you Amy, browse around and see if there is anything you like, Ill keep the register open until your finished," Elizabeth said. "Thank you," Amy replied. Amy was astonished how large the shop was once she was inside; from the outside the single fronted window had been deceiving. The shop had a large range of Adult products and Amy spent a good part of an hour browsing, looking at the lingerie, books, leather goods and most importantly the toy section. Amy could feel the wetness between her legs increase as she handled vibrators and dildos of all shapes and sizes, she wanted to finger herself then and there the excitement of all the suggestions of sex and different pictures that she was conjuring up in her mind was teasing her body and mind.

Amy approached the counter with a myriad of toys, Elizabeth rang them up on the cash register, "That all comes to two hundred and ninety five dollars," Elizabeth announced. Amy handed over her credit card. "We have a shopper's special at the moment since you spent over two hundred dollars you receive these tickling panties free," Elizabeth said. Amy thanked Elizabeth for her time and effort and the free gift and said goodbye. "There is a back entrance you can leave by," Elizabeth announced. Amy followed Elizabeth to the back of the store and once again thanked her for her diligence and help.

Amy sat at the kitchen table perusing her purchases, she was becoming extremely aroused as she touched the small vibrator, thinking its smallness will be easily concealed in her handbag and she could take it almost any place, including slipping into the toilets at work for a mid day orgasm. Amy opened her free gift; the tickling panties were a wireless remote control leopard skin print thong with a latex insert that according to the instructions gave the wearer their most pleasurable experience, Amy smiled at the thought.

Amy closed the door to the cab pulling down her short sheer little black dress concealing her new leopard print thong. "Where too love?" inquired the cab driver. "The Glass House nightclub thanks," Amy replied. Amy was excited at the prospect of a night out with her best friend Sandra, it had been awhile since they both had been out on the town and Amy didn't care about how many boys their might be and if any were interested in her she was wearing her own stimulation.

Amy discreetly slipped her hand into her handbag turning on the wireless remote control to her tickling panties, just slowly at first she thought don't over do it, Amy's day had been very sexually stimulating and she had made an extreme effort to restrain herself from touching her wanting breasts and pussy, Amy wanted to hold her orgasm off until her day and night of stimulation had reached its peak, when she would be able to relax back at her home in the comfort of her bedroom.

The tickling panties slowly massaged Amy's pussy the latex insert swaying gently over her swollen lips and with the slightest pressure pushed against her hard clit. Amy could feel the intensity rising through her entire body; she glanced down at her nipples which had hardened from the stimulation between her legs, her lace bra struggling to hold in her full firm breasts, her erect nipples pushing hard against the silky sheer fabric of her cocktail dress were now beyond hiding. Amy closed her eyes running her tongue around her red painted lips, she squeezed her legs tight together trying to with hold her wetness, she let out a quiet sigh. The cab drivers voice informing Amy they had arrived at the destination snapped her mind back to reality, as Amy searched for her purse she turned off the remote, just in the nick of time she thought, she paid the cab driver, opened the door and stood on the sidewalk gaining her composure before she entered the club.

The Glass House nightclub was one of the more popular spots in town due to its music and its liberal views on its customers, it was not unusual to see the dance floor explode into suggestive sexual innuendo under the hammering beat of dance music not matter what the gender, this intrigued Amy and she had spent many a night watching couples entwine their sweaty bodies. Amy smiled at the two large security men at the entrance, she could feel their eyes on her tight arse as she walked down the long hallway to the club, Amy let out a girlish giggle, if they only knew what was between my legs she thought.

The club was crowded and Amy struggled past the tightly packed crowd as she edged her way to the bar, the sensations of rubbing up against men and women's bodies seem to heighten the pleasure of wearing the tickling panties. Amy reached the bar and looked around for Sandra; she could not see her friend anywhere. Amy ordered herself a drink and sat down on one the vacant barstools.

Amy kept her eye on the entrance so that she could see Sandra arrive, after about ten minutes Amy's attention started to wander when she noticed a young good looking couple on the dance floor dancing in a proactive fashion, she watched as the couple ground their pelvises together, the young woman's skirt split high enough for Amy to see the smooth skin of her upper thigh. The beat of the music quickened and the couples ferocity increased, the young woman moved her body into a position so that she forced her partners knee between her legs allowing her pussy to ride him, Amy found all of this extremely arousing and turned the remote control on to the slow position, her tickling panties increasing the flow of Amy's pussy juices. The young women slid her groin up and down at an ever increasing pace, Amy could see the huge bulge in the mans pants as his partner fucked his knee in rhythmic time to the music.

Amy wanted relief, she wanted to touch her aching clit, to feel skin on skin, a slight touch and caress just enough to keep everything in check, and a little play would not hurt she thought. Amy left the bar and headed to the ladies room, as she entered the ever familiar sound of the William Tell overture radiated from her handbag, Amy switched off the remote and answered her mobile phone. "Hello," Amy said. "Amy it's me Sandra, I am really sorry I cant make it tonight one of my Aunties from out of town has arrived and I cant leave it would be rude," Sandra said. "Shit, okay I guess Ill just hang here for an hour or so and we can catch up tomorrow," Amy replied. "I am really sorry," Sandra said as she hung up the phone. Before Amy could feel any disappointment the young woman from the dance floor rushed past Amy and into one of the cubicles slamming the door behind her, Amy could hear the deep guttural sounds of an intense orgasm escape from the young woman's throat. God that sounds so good, Amy thought.

Amy returned to the bar and decided that she would have a couple of more drinks and head home. Amy swished the next three drinks down quickly her head started to feel light, exactly the sensation Amy wanted, she wanted the feeling of slight euphoria with out the nastiness of being drunk, she wanted that haziness in her mind when she lay on her bed and masturbates. Amy gathered her possessions and started to leave the bar when her tickling panties started to vibrate, damn that remote is sensitive she thought, Amy stopped in her tracks and rummaged around in her handbag looking for the remote control. The emotions of fear and panic set in as Amy could not find the remote she looked at the bar, the floor where she was standing she could not see the remote. Amy raced into the ladies room there was nothing, she retraced her steps back to the bar she found no sign of the control.

Amy sat back down at the bar, telling herself to keep calm, the remotes probably on the floor somewhere, or someone found it and turned it on not knowing what it's for, just relax. Amy ordered another drink trying to ignore the slow vibrations against her wet pussy, she couldn't, it felt too weird not being in control, Amy decided to go to the ladies room and remove her tickling panties, just as she went to leave the bar the panties stopped vibrating, thank God Amy thought and sat back down at the bar, as she sat down the panties started again, Amy swivelled around quickly on the barstool looking for any sign of the remote or its operator, the faces of the crowd swirling into one there was no indication at all who it might be.

Amy ordered another drink and convinced herself it was no one, the remote was probably being kicked around the floor, it was all a coincidence, she reassured herself. The wetness increased between Amy's legs her pussy was crying out to be touched, if these panties keep going I will lose control Amy thought, her mind regained some composure, "Fuck this," Amy mumbled. This is not the way I want it, I want to cum when I say so, she thought. Amy lifted her buttocks from the stool ready to leave, once again the panties stopped vibrating, Amy gritted her teeth eased her tight arse back down and this time showed no reaction as her eyes scanned around the nightclub, searching out the perpetrator.

Amy's eyes looked deep into the crowd, was it the little puny guy at the table by himself or the big breasted women trying to chat up the gorgeous hunk, would the two Lesbians have found it and just wanted to fuck with my mind, no it had to be someone who was watching, someone who had positioned themselves to watch my reaction, who ever it was is not content on me leaving the club, they were teasing, controlling me. Amy compiled a list in her mind of all the suspicious would be candidates and realised it could be anyone in the club.

Amy made a conscious decision to just sit at the bar order another drink and ignore the vibrations between her legs and the person with the remote would lose interest and leave her alone. It wasn't long before her panties started to vibrate slowly again, Amy ignored the sensation opting to recite the days of the week over and over shifting her focus entirely, the vibrations increased slightly, one two three, Amy counted to one hundred and then a thousand, she kept her back turned from the crowd she didn't want to give the controller any satisfaction, the panties rhythm increased once more. Amy ordered another drink. Fuck them I can rise to the challenge, she thought.

Amy's pussy was now soddened from her juices she could feel her hard clit easily rubbing against the latex insert, her breasts now at there fullest pushing her erect nipples tighter against her lacy bra, the pace increased again between her thighs, Amy clenched the bar and pushed her damp crotch into the hard cover of the barstool, shit this is tough she thought. Amy wiggled her firm buttocks from side to side trying to push the panties deeper into her aching flesh, her hand discreetly brushing against her swollen breasts, Amy trying almost anything to help relieve her desire. The vibrations increased once again this time Amy knew that the remote was at its peak capacity, the panties now violently pulsating Amy's pussy lips together squeezing them in such away they stroked her clit back and forth like a small cock. Amy pushed her back into an arch forcing her cunt to push downward against the stool, her breasts now forced forward. Amy dug her finger nails into the wood of the bar her knuckles whitened from her intense grip; Amy hugged the sides of the barstool with her thighs tightening her grip with every stroke of her clit.

Amy's mind was swimming in desire her eagerness to keep drinking had fuelled her need to stop her ache. Amy's knees started to tremble she could feel her clit spasming out of control, Amy closed her eyes, her cunt squirting, splashing the latex of her stimuli, her body tensed, her orgasm ripping through her body, her glistening lips squelching back and forth as her tickling panties continued to work there magic on her.

Amy finally slumped her arse cheeks back onto the barstool, she slowly released her grip on the bar her head bowed between her arms, the vibrations now slowly subsiding as Amy's body relaxed, she lifted her head and finally the panties stopped, Amy sipped her drink trying to gain a little composure, she didn't want to look around, she wanted to savour the moment, Amy took shallow breaths slowing her heart rate down she needed her body to take commands from her mind again before she could leave.

Amy felt a gentle warm breath against her neck, before she could react a young Asian woman was standing next to her she was in her mid twenties with short spiky jet black hair, she smiled at Amy and grabbed her hand slipping the remote into it, "Call me sometime, she said. Amy watched the young Asian women slink down the corridor and out of the night club, Amy unclenched her hand the remote had a phone number written in eye liner on it.

I might just do that, Amy thought.

Hudson
Hudson
131 Followers