Amy's Urges Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rheyn
Rheyn
256 Followers

Tammy walked around behind Amy. Stepping in between the plumb girls legs she placed her black toe nail painted foot on top of the plumb girl's pussy.

"You like that fuck toy? You fucking cum dump." Ally lifted up for a moment, her glistening asshole thoroughly cleaned. "Yes mistress! Please use me more!" Tammy laughed while Ally just grinned at the pathetic girl beneath her.

"I don't think I have cum yet, slut." Ally then sat her fat white ass back on the teenager's face.

Amy began rubbing a bit faster now, her fingers lightly tracing over the wet spot in her panties feeling her clit tingle with each light brush of her fingers. Keeping her eyes glued to her daughters glistening asshole in the room light watching her daughter place her bottom down once again.

Ally spread her ass cheeks wide open for the young pudgy girl beneath her. Bouncing her fat ass onto her face, driving the girls tongue deep within Ally's shit hole. Her ass rippled and smacked down onto her submissive slut. Tammy grinded her foot into the plumb girl's pussy. Rubbing her soft white foot against the wet pussy of this submissive bitch.

Amy could only see the tight ass of the pale white girl, but knew she could figure she was grinning all the while.

Amy looked over to see a skinny white girl she knew as Claire. Her legs wrapped around behind the back of her neck, a flexible young girl whose mistress at the moment was a woman named Kim, Early twenties. She had long blonde hair and tanned skin.

She sat at the edge of the bed where she had Claire do flexible poses while fingering her slowly. Always keeping the poor girl on edge but never allowing her to cum.

Amy bit the bottom of her lip she looked around carefully before untying her sweatpants and pulling them down to her knees.

Sliding her fingers into the sides of her pink panties, she lowered them aswell exposing herself. Feeling somewhat protected by the shadows of the night against the house, Amy placed a single digit into her pussy feeling the moist outer lips already slick.

She moaned gently, pushing to fingers inside herself now, knuckle deep. Pumping in and out slowly, Amy turned her attention back on the lesbian BDSM party, keeping her moans low.

Shifting her gaze around the room through the small opening in the blinds she grunted, fingers pumping deep into her cunt.

She focused onto her daughter once again. Watching her sends a sensation to her clit edging her on more and more. Wanting to be the one underneath her daughter, craving it even. Wanting to taste her asshole, sink her tongue deep in her pussy, have her daughter squirt all over her face.

Amy pumps a bit faster, she squats slightly to allow herself to plunge deeper into herself and faster, curving her fingers into her twat she kept watching her daughter. Ally turned around and spanked her as hard. Seeming she was close to her own orgasm. Amy watched her own daughter spank her ass hard while the young girl ate out her asshole from below.

The very scene in front of her was building her up more and more. Pumping faster now Amy wanted to cum, needed to cum. She used her other hand to vigorously rub her erect clit. Her daughter began bucking on top of the fat lesbian whore, The lucky twat got a face full of Ally's cum. Her juices squirted all over the chubby girls face.

Drenching her in juices that her own mother would eagerly clean off any surface. Amy squished her fingers faster into her tight cunt fingering herself to her daughters orgasm. She herself was on the brink, faster and faster. "I'm going to cum! I'm going to fucking cum for you Mistress" She whispered.

Keeping her eyes stuck to Ally's glorious white ass. What a fucking degusting whore she was. Watching her daughter and their friends fuck like sluts. Amy fell to her knees as she pulled her hand from her clit.

slapping it over her mouth she muffled her loud scream into her palm as her body shook and convulsed. Pulling her wet drenched hand from her pussy, Amy placed it against the cold bricks of the house to keep herself from falling over. Her orgasm ripped through her like a river of water.

She felt the soothing high numb her body and bring nothing but pure bliss to her mind. Everything felt amazing. Now kneeling on the grass she couldn't help but think how she felt. Only wanting to know how much better it would feel with her own daughter.

Amy took several minutes before wobbly standing up and using the house for support. She peers back into the window just in time to see her daughter squealing in joy.

Bent over, the plumb girl behind her, face buried into her daughter's ass. Amy groans and moans before pulling away and laughing. "Oh god that felt amazing!" She shouted over the other women moaning and groaning with their sexual partners.

Amy moved away from the window and slowly made her way to the car. Carefully getting back in she sat there catching her breath. Looking behind her to see her two youngest still sleeping soundly in the back. She cleared her throat and turned on the car.

Figuring, now was not a time to try and confront her daughter with her emotions everywhere right now. She needed time to gather her thoughts and figure out what to do next.

Having her daughters make their way to their beds Amy finally laid back down at nearly eleven. Her body exhausted, pussy tingling, mind mush. She closed her eyes and slipped into a deep sleep. Needing to rest up for tomorrows adventures with Sam.

Rheyn
Rheyn
256 Followers
12