Amy's Weekend Continues...

Story Info
Amy surprises her lover.
2.4k words
3.98
49.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amy_lynn
amy_lynn
135 Followers

“Come on, you’ll like it,” Amy reached her hand under her brothers shirt, dragging a soft satin scarf over his chest.

“I promise,” she leaned in and nuzzled his neck, her tongue gently rubbing against his ear.

Tom looked away. How had he gotten himself into this situation, he wondered. He came here to visit his sister and now everything was back to the way it was. He pulled his head away from her.

“The last time you tied me up I ended up all alone when mom came into the room,” he turned his head back towards her. “That wasn’t easy to explain.”

Amy giggled. She pulled her hand out from under his shirt and grabbed at his crotch.

“This time mom isn’t here so you’ll have to do what I say,” she tried to say forcefully but she couldn’t stop giggling. “Come on, just for fun.”

Amy pulled her right leg over his hip, straddling him. She felt him stiffening under her as she leaned forward and reached for his hands, grabbing one, she wrapped the scarf around it.

“That’s a good boy,” she moved her legs up higher and higher until she could reach the post on her bed. She let out a soft moan as she felt her hips brush against his face.

Tom tried to look away but his head was firmly clasped between his sister’s thighs. He could see the wet spot forming on the white panties as they moved closer and closer to his face.

“See that’s not so bad is it honey,” she reached her hand down and rubbed her fingers through his hair, pulling his head up from the pillow towards her hips.

“This is my surprise for you,” she closed her eyes and pulled his head against her wet lips, her thighs squeezing him to the places she wanted.

Tom looked up from between his sister’s legs, feeling the pressure building in his pants. How could she always excite him, it was so wrong. He closed his eyes guiltily.

“I don’t have a choice,” he thought to himself.

Amy slowly slid down his chest and pulled Tom’s shirt over his head and free arm.

“Do you know how sexy you are,” she looked down at him, tying another scarf around his free wrist and reaching for the bedpost.

Tom always felt like a little boy again when she gave him compliments or praised him. It always made him excited. He could feel himself growing tight against his pants as she finished tying the scarf to the other headboard.

Amy rolled off from the top of her brother and gently drifted her fingers down his bare chest towards the ridge of his pants.

“You are getting so much bigger,” she bit her lip as she tried to pull the snap apart, “but now you’re tied up and helpless.”

Tom looked away, the softness of the scarf twisting against his wrists making him more and more excited. The feel of Amy’s hands tugging at his pants making his shaft harder and harder.

“What did you do when mom came into the room,” Amy finally got the fastener loose on his pants and began working on his zipper. “What did she say?”

Tom blushed.

“Mom, well, she,” his words trailed off.

“Tommy?” Amy pulled the zipper down slowly, relieving the pressure on the hard shaft underneath. “Tommy? What did she do?”

Tom turned his head embarrassed.

“I was lying there,” he continued softly, the feeling of Amy’s fingers working through way through his underwear to his cock sending a surge of excitement through his body.

“I tried to explain,” his eyes rolled into the back of his head, “but she put her finger on my lip and asked me to be quiet.”

Tom felt a lump forming in his throat.

“She touched me, her hands were so soft,” he felt the warm soft skin of Amy’s hand rubbing his throbbing shaft gently. “She pulled her shirt up and pressed her breasts against my mouth, I couldn’t help but suck on them.”

Tom gasped as her felt his sister’s hand burrowing deeper and deeper between his legs, rubbing him so softly.

“You left me there so excited, and she felt so soft, so warm,” Tom moaned as he felt his pants being pulled down from his hips, revealing his throbbing manhood. “I couldn’t help myself, her breast felt so good in my mouth, I felt myself losing control.”

“You didn’t?” Amy pulled his pants down past his knees. “With mom?”

“I did,” Tom felt his shaft jolt straight upwards as the pants slowly got pulled past his feet.

Amy tossed the pants to the floor and reached for another silk scarf trying it around his ankle and tied it at the foot of her bed.

“You are so bad,” she looked up at him with a scolding voice, “you cheated on me.”

Amy pulled another scarf tight around his last free ankle and yanked his legs apart.

“I can’t believe you,” she tied pulled the scarf taut against the bedpost before tying it. “You certainly deserved to be punished.”

Amy looked up at him, his body spread eagle on the bed. The thing was, she thought to herself, is that she was really jealous. She reached her hand out and gently caressed the bottom of his foot, her fingers opening the spaces between his toes.

“Maybe I’ll just leave you here for a while so you can think about it some more,” she looked at his shaft throbbing fee in the air, “it obviously excites you.”

Amy reached her hands under her skirt and pulled down her panties down to the floor.

“But I’ll leave these with you,” she pushed the panties carefully into his mouth so he could both taste and smell her, “so you’ll think of me too.”

With that she turned around and walked to the door of the bedroom.

“What are you doing?” Tom started to say, but the panties muffled what voice he could manage.

He stayed there, for how long he didn’t know. He looked around the room. Everything was so her, he thought, everything was so feminine and soft. Even the cover on the bed was so soft beneath his naked body.

Her smell was filling him. He tried to push the panties out of his mouth but he couldn’t. He felt his cock drifting through various states of excitement, some of his juices dripping cold against his belly.

“Hello,” an unfamiliar woman’s voice echoed through the room, “what do we have here?”

Tom leaned his head back embarrassed to turn his head up and look. Was this a set up, he wondered where Amy was.

“You’re very nice looking,” the woman strolled around the bed looking at him.

Tom averted his eyes.

“Are you shy?” he felt a hand caress his chest and drift to his cheek, “or are you afraid?”

“I think he’s afraid,” Amy called out from the doorway, “what do you think Tina?”

Tom felt his head pulled up from the back and pointed at his sister. He looked at her eyes both pleading for this to end and continue.

“I’m not sure,” Tina let his head drop softly against the bed and walked over to Amy.

“Is he really your brother?” Tina pulled Amy’s body close to hers. “Are you sure this is okay?”

Amy felt Tina’s mouth close in around hers. How she hoped he was watching them. Amy knew that the further and further she took him the more and more he’d want her. It had always been that way.

That’s why she called Tina, for his surprise, to take him a step further so he wouldn’t leave her again.

“Your lips feel so good against mine,” Amy moaned gently pushing her body away and looking at her brother tied up on the bed.

“Why don’t we move closer to the bed,” she pulled Tina and walked to the foot of the bed.

“Are you watching Tom?” she looked down at her brother and ran her finger ticklingly over his foot.

Tom felt Tina pushing a pillow under his head propping it up.

“Now he can,” Tina rubbed her hands over his cheeks and down to his nipples, gently squeezing them in her fingers. “He’s such a good boy.”

Tom felt his cock instantly stiffen as Tina whispered the last words in his hear.

“He loves to be praised like the good boy that he is, doesn’t he, yes he does” Amy looked down at her brother.

Tom felt his cock ready to explode. Didn’t know why he always felt like that. It was so embarrassing he thought, so demeaning yet so exciting.

Tina walked back down towards Amy and reached her hand out to her waist pulling her into her.

“How about you? Have you been a good girl?” Tina rubber had hand against Amy’s face slowly pulling their lips together and kissing.

Tom tried not to look but his eyes wouldn’t turn away. His body stiffened against the scarves, his toes beginning to curl over with each pulse of his loins.

“Oh Amy,” Tina moaned as her hand drifted under her shirt and caressed her breast, “you are so beautiful.”

Amy felt her nipples stiffening between Tina’s fingers, the sweet smell of her breath drifting into her noise as their bodies pressed tighter and tighter together.

“You feel so good,” Amy let out a soft moan, looking at Tom to see if he was paying attention.

Tom looked away as he saw Amy’s eyes look towards him. He was embarrassed to be watching, embarrassed to be turned on.

Tina sat gently on the bed between his legs and pulled Amy to her.

“You’re not wearing any panties,” Tina slowly rubbed her hands up and down on Amy’s thighs, “you dirty girl.”

Amy giggled.

“They’re in his mouth,” Amy bit her lip, spreading her legs. She felt her body quivering as Tina’s hands worked their way higher and higher up her legs. She looked down at Tom, licking her lips.

“Oh yes,” she moaned as she felt Tina’s finger press her legs wider and wider apart, reaching inside of her lips, gently caressing her. “You know just where to touch.”

Tom watched, as Amy pulled her shirt over her head revealing her breasts, her hands gently cupping them for his benefit.

“Do you like this Tom?” Tina turned around and looked at him nod yes.

Tina pulled at the zipper on the side of Amy’s skirt and dropped it to the floor.

“Would you like me to make her come right her in front of you Tom?” Tina looked back at Tom and pulled Amy towards the bed.

Tom looked away. He couldn’t believe what was happening. Amy had done some very kinky things before, his mind wandered, but nothing like this. Still he felt his cock stiffening with each word, each motion. Tom grabbed his hands at the scarves, his body tortured to the verge of exploding at any minute.

“Well Tom?” Tina pulled her shirt over her head and reached for the snap on her pants.

Tom looked towards the wall trying not to watch but unable to avert his eyes. Tina’s breasts dropped towards her chest just in the corner of his eyes.

“Tom look,” Tom snapped his eyes back up as Amy moaned out to him. She pulled her body up to his chest, her lips spread wide towards his face.

He felt Tina straddling right behind her, the heat from between her legs radiating to his cock without actually touching it. He felt himself stiffen and throb, reaching up for her.

“Oh Tommy,” Amy moaned, “her fingers feel so good.”

Tom drew his eyes from his sister’s face to her breasts and down to her parted lips, Tina’s fingers working their way deep inside the moist pink flesh, Amy’s hands reaching behind Tina, pulling their bodies tightly together.

“How does it feel Tommy,” Tina looked down into his eyes, “watching your sister so excited on top while you’re body begs to be touched?”

Tom felt his cock shoot full again.

“Oh god Tina, I’m going to come,” Amy let out a squeal as she felt Tina’s finger working it’s way deeper and deeper between her legs, pressing her apart gently reaching inside of her.

Amy felt her body rocking back and forth uncontrollably before it quivered and jerked into a full orgasm. She bit her lip as she felt Tina’s fingers reaching inside of her while her other hand gently rubbed between her legs.

Tom looked up at his sister and felt his body lurching up for his cock to touch something anything so he could come. He felt Tina’s legs pressing him tightly against the bed, restricting his motion while her fingers gently worked his sister’s lips.

Amy felt her body slowly relax. She felt the pent up energy slowly relieving itself.

“You felt so good Tina,” Amy half moaned, half whispered as she wriggled her body around, pressing her hips over her brother’s face.

Amy leaned towards Tina, feeling the panties in her brother’s mouth rubbing against her dripping wet thighs, and kissed her, her hands drifting over Tina’s breasts.

“I could really use some wine about now,” Tina pulled her body over Tom’s hips, careful not to touch his throbbing cock.

Amy pressed spread her legs wider until her lips were pressed firmly against her brother’s face.

“I hope you like this,” Amy ran her fingers down his chest and everywhere but his cock.

Tom smelled his sister filling his nose as he struggled to breath.

“Oh god,” he thought to himself, “just touch me already. Take me out of my misery.”

He tried to lurch his body to his sisters hand as it drifted down over his thighs, her breasts pressed against his belly, but carefully avoiding giving him the pleasure he so desired.

“I think wine sounds good,” Amy looked at Tina and pulled herself carefully away from her brother.

Tina grabbed another scarf and draped it gently over Tom’s chest and watched as his cock jerked up and down unable to come.

“You look positively tortured Tommy,” Amy leaned down and bit his earlobe gently as she whispered into his ear.

“Maybe we’ll be back in a little bit for more.”

Amy reached out and grabbed Tammy’s hand and walked from the room.

amy_lynn
amy_lynn
135 Followers