Abigail's Work Experience

Story Info
Climax in the shower room.
1.5k words
3.53
27.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abigail is a buxom attractive married woman in her late thirties. Her family had needed some extra money so she had agreed to take a part time job as a cleaner in a local sports hall to help pay the household bills. At first she had not liked her new job as it involved working late hours, work start time was 10p.m. finishing up at 2a.m. Her duties included cleaning out the changing/shower rooms which were often very dirty and smelled strongly of the sweaty bodies which had used them. The sports facilities were used mainly in the evenings and weekends, cleaning up in the showers and baths after the sessions had finished when everybody else had left the changing rooms. Abigail was often very tired when she got home in the early hours of the morning and her sex life with her partner had suffered as a result. Being sexually frustrated due to a lack of sex at home Abigail's mind would often drift to sexy thoughts when she was working.

Abigail would wait until all of the changing room users had gone out before she started the cleaning, but on some occasions when she started cleaning the changing rooms an odd straggler would still be there taking a shower, she would sometimes catch sight of their naked bodies as they came out of the shower cubicles (which did not have doors), it was embarrassing for her at first, but she soon got used to seeing naked bodies of all shapes and sizes. Several of the male stragglers would come out from the shower cubicle and on seeing Abigail casually let their towels slip down to expose themselves to her. One of the men had obviously been aroused, seeming to enjoy having a strange woman seeing him hard, she thought he was just a serial exhibitionist and tried not let him notice her paying attention to his big cock. Anyway seeing a naked body with a hard cock added some excitement and interest to what was otherwise a lonely & boring job. Amy decided that she enjoyed seeing the naked people and would fantasise about being naked herself with the flashing exhibitionist and then masturbating in front of him, she would always orgasm as she recalled the images of his proud cock standing to attention in front of her, imagining him jacking off and coming all over her big breasts.

The cleaning was very hot work in the summer months, Abigail would often only wear small shorts and a sports bra for work, the outfit was very practical but also showed off her rounded figure and big breasts to good effect. Some of the stragglers clearly appreciated seeing her wearing skimpy clothes as exhibitionism seemed to be happening to her more frequently now. Abigail was starting work a little earlier these summer evenings as the sports hall was busier. Abigail was enjoying it more at work now especially when she caught sight of some of the fit men and women coming out of the showers completely naked. She had started to give their bodies marks out of ten to help relieve the tedium of her cleaning job, she realised she was finding it increasingly pleasurable seeing both the men and women's naked bodies.

One hot evening Abigail had just started cleaning out the men's shower room when she heard giggling and caught a glimpse of a naked couple sharing a shower cubicle at the far end of the changing room, she had never seen this before as there were separate changing/shower rooms provided for men and women. She watched as the attractive couple washed and lathered each others bodies, the young woman worked on his bum, moving round to his lovely penis she rubbed the sensitive head of his cock gently, he giggled as his cock quickly grew and was soon standing very stiff and erect. She turned around and pushed her cheeks back against his stiff cock, bending over she let him slide into her soapy, wet, aroused love tunnel. He slowly slipped his rigid cock inside her pussy and started to pump away as he fondled her small firm breasts, she was squealing with pleasure as he started to fuck her hard. Abigail was getting very aroused watching and listening to them fucking from the other end of the changing room (where they could not see her), she opened her own shorts lowering them she started to massage her Venus mound, dropping her shorts to her knees her probing fingers soon found their way to her clitoris which she started to rub really hard as she listened to the couple fucking, she moaned quietly as she quickly came to a shuddering wet climax.

Abigail quietly slipped away out of the changing room without them knowing she had been there and went to clean out the ladies changing rooms. As she cleaned she thought about what just happened and realised she had just experienced one of her best climaxes since her younger years, she thought about why it had been so intense, was it the voyeurism aspect that had heightened her climax or just the sight of another couple having a good fuck? Her work was much more enjoyable for the rest of the week, whenever she was bored with cleaning she would just think about seeing the naked couple having sex in the shower and would then fantasise about being in the shower cubicle with them. Abigail masturbated on her own several times that week after everyone else had left, the first time by just dropping her shorts to her knees, second time she got completely naked to masturbate in the men's changing rooms, the third time she was completely naked and showered as she masturbated in the men's shower room. She really enjoyed these experiences and as a result felt semi-aroused at work for the rest of the week.

The next week Abigail arrived for work early as usual and went in to start cleaning the men's changing/shower room first. She started to mop the floor, working her way from the front towards the showers at the far end of the room. When she was halfway along she heard the sound of water running, as she got closer to the shower and looked in, she saw it was the same attractive guy who had been there in the shower fucking with the attractive young woman several weeks earlier.

Abigail said to him ''sorry sir, I thought everyone had already gone home now''

He smiled ''hi I'm Paul, please don't worry about it I'm not shy anyway!''

''you can take as long as you like Paul, I'll just admire your body''

Paul turned to her saying ''you are looking very hot tonight, I would love to see your body naked, would you like to jump in the shower with me?''

Abigail didn't need a second invitation, she quickly accepted his offer, slipping out of her her shorts to reveal her Brazilian shaved pussy and undoing her sports bra releasing her big buxom breasts, jumping in to join Paul naked in the shower cubicle. As the warm water sprayed down on them he started to lather up her large rounded breasts, gently squeezing her nipples between his fingers and thumbs they soon became erect, she enjoyed this sensation and started to rub his chest working her way slowly down his hard stomach towards his cock which was already twitching and stiffening, she stroked it up and down pulling it towards her, his cock was now hard, fully rigid and upright. Amy knew what to do now, she turned around, bending over and stretching her pussy lips wide for him, it was wet, moist and inviting, she ached for his cock to enter her. She didn't need to wait long as she soon felt his hard cock slide straight into her warm, wet love tunnel, it wasn't as big as her husband's cock but Abigail was so aroused now that it certainly felt like the best cock she had ever had in her swollen, aroused pussy. He pumped away slowly at first, sliding his cock right in and out, he pressed his fingers hard against her clitoris, her love tunnel now quivered in waves of ecstasy, he pumped hard and fast pulling out his cock before coming, spraying several spurts of thick cum all over her bum. Abigail washed herself off in the shower, getting out she dried herself slowly, letting him watch her as she dried her big breasts and pussy, they kissed and said nothing knowing it was lust an elicit encounter. Slipping back into her shorts and bra she left the shower room and went to continue her work, leaving him to finish showering and changing.

Abigail felt she was really starting to enjoy her job now, she knew she would definitely be up for further sexual encounters in the future, she was sure the right type of opportunities would arise soon enough and she looked forward to them enthusiastically!