An Abandoned House & 12 Horny Punks

Story Info
Teenage lesbians unknowingly give a show.
2.8k words
4.33
59.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone does wild things when they're in high school. I was certainly no exception. I want to tell you about one of my favorite memories...

I had been casually seeing this girl, Callie, for about a month. I considered myself a lesbian, but I knew she was bi. We hung around punk clubs and dives a ot then - it was a scene she was into, and I just followed. A lot of the people in the punk scene were vagabonds, basically homeless, staying with whoever they could.

One night Callie had made friends with a group of such guys - there were a few dirty punk guys, with their spiky hair and leather jackets, a traveling business-man who didn't have anywhere to go for the night, and a few run of the mill bums. Now, these guys were obviously flirting with us, but we were used to that.

Physically, we were like night and day: At 18, I was sort of a late bloomer. I was petite, with a slight figure. I wasn't very busty either, maybe barely a B cup. I had long strawberry blonde hair and gray eyes. Callie on the other hand, was a year older than me and definitely developed. She was tall, nearly 5'9, and her build bordered on chubby. She had huge, gorgeous breasts, I would guess nearly a DD cup, and her waist was pretty small which provided a striking contrast to her ass, which you could probably eat a 10 course meal off of. I was always amazed at her extreme hourglass figure, she had everything I didn't. Her hair was nearly black, and she had dark blue eyes and beautiful skin. As you can see, it was only natural that guys would like her.

So when these guys started flirting with us, I wasn't surprised. A few of them mentioned, half joking, a group sex session, but that was out of the question, after all, I was a lesbian.

Eventually we got bored with the club and set out for something else to do. One of the punk boys mentioned there was an empty house close by. It had been sold, he said, but no one had moved in yet. He suggested we go there to hang out, talk, drink, whatever, so the whole troupe of us, Callie and I along with 10 other fellows, headed that way.

The house was quite big, even though it wasn't in a great part of town. The electricity wasn't turned on yet, so we just sat in the dark and smoked and talked. A few of the bums said they were going to explore the house, some others said they were going home. Finally Callie and I were alone in an upstairs bedroom. The streetlight spilling in from the open window provided a bit of light, and I could see her smile at me.

She leaned forth and grabbed my hair, kissing me hard. Callie was always the aggressor, she always made the first move. She usually fucked me, and wouldn't let me do anything to her, although I had gone down on her a few times. But usually, it was all about my pleasure, which was fine by me.

Callie, still kissing me, reached and lifted one of my breasts out of the top of my low-cut tank top. She pinched and rubbed the nipple till it grew hard and bright pink. By then I was squirming, feeling the wetness trickling out of my pussy. Callie always knew the right buttons to push.

She grasped the edge of my shirt and lifted it over my head, and moved on top of me. I loved the feeling of her massive breasts squashed on top of my smaller ones. I tried to play with them, but she pushed me away, holding my arms down over my head. Her mouth worked my tits, licking, sucking, biting, until I was frantic, needing more.

Callie worked her way down my belly and lifted up my vinyl mini-skirt. I wasn't wearing any panties, just like she liked. She licked the insides of my thighs and my outer lips. Occasionally her tongue would flick over my clit, teasing me and making me shudder. I continued to play with my nipples, as by then they were very sensitive. Finally she stretched out on the floor to get comfortable, and dove in.

I was by no means inexperienced, but Callie gave the best head ever. I've heard from guys that she did pretty well in that area too. She knew exactly how to drive me wild, and she didn't hesitated doing it. I was about to cum when I noticed something. I felt the presence of someone else there.

The room was completely dark, except for the tiniest bit of light pouring in the window from the lights outside. My eyes had been closed, but now I opened them, and waited while they got adjusted to the dark. When I finally had my night vision working, I could hardly believe what I saw.

All the men who had supposedly gone were standing around us, stroking their cocks. They had crept back in while I wasn't paying attention. There were a couple by the window, two behind Callie, a few on either side of me, and one right above my head. Instantly I panicked.

"CALLIE!" I nearly yelled at her. She looked up from eating my pussy. "These men are watching us. Haven't you even noticed? We should leave..." I sat up and reached for my tank top. She grinned and pushed me back down. "They're not going to hurt us. Are you boys?"

The men, from what I could tell, smiled and nodded, still stroking. "C'mon, let's give these poor fellas a show". I was still tense and nervous, but admittedly, the ideal did turn me on. "Relax" Callie said to me, and returned to licking me.

I settled back and tried to get back into it, which didn't take long. All these men watching me, getting off on seeing my girlfriend suck my pussy, was driving me wild. Not to mention the fact that I had never even seen a real penis before, and now I was surrounded with 10. All different shapes and sizes - long, short, fat, skinny, in between and every combination. The one directly above my head was the most impressive, it looked dark and threatening, and though it belonged to a scrawny punk boy, it looked gigantic.

Callie slid her finger into me, and seeing how wet I already was, slid two more into me. I gasped, arching my back. I tried to imagine that her fingers were really the huge cock above my head, or or the shorter, fatter one on the left of me. Or perhaps the longer one on the right of me, or the slightly bent one behind Callie. I felt wildly turned on and also wildly slutty suddenly. I realized I wasn't giving these men much of a show, so I resumed playing with my breasts, tugging on my hard nipples.

Callie was still driving my clit into a frenzy while her right hand pumped into me, almost to the point of pain. I bucked onto her hand and worked up a wild rhythm. By then I was gasping and moaning like a total tramp, and I kept watching those huge cocks above me, all ready to explode at any minute.

Suddenly Callie did something she had never done before. Her tongue was still swirling around my swollen clit, but she withdrew her hand from my pussy and pushed a finger into my asshole.

That did it.

"Oh My GOD!" I bellowed as I was hit with the most intense orgasm I'd ever had. The strange feeling of being violated, in a place I wasn't expecting, was amazing, coupled with Callie's tongue, still lapping at me. I writhed and shook as my orgasm took control of my body. Then, as if cued, the men above me began cumming too, one by one. The four on either side of me shot long hard streams of their cum down on me, landing on my stomach and tits and skirt, which was hiked up around my waist. I saw the two behind Callie had been joined by the others who were by the window, and they were cumming too, all over her. It landed on her back and her ass and some even in her hair. She wasn't fazed though, and she continued to press into the resisting flesh of my ass as my second orgasm gripped me.

Then the guy above my head came. I looked up just as he began, and although I had never swallowed cum before and never even wanted to, I opened my mouth. He aimed his huge dick down at my and released his wad, shooting into my mouth and all over my cheeks and chin. His hand pumped at his cock hard, milking it just for me.

This strange man's cum filling my mouth turned me on wildly, and a third orgasm wracked my body as I savoured the salty taste, and Callie worked a second finger into my ass.

Finally I was exhausted. I lay there, covered in the cum of five men, and Callie crawled back up my body. She kissed me and began licking the cum off me. I just lay back, thinking of what happened. Did this mean I was bi, now that I had let guys jack off over me and swallowed cum? And even more strange, it had turned me on.

Callie stood up and said to me, "Well, I'll let you regroup a bit. I'm going on the back porch to smoke a cigarette". I merely nodded, still in a slight daze. The men slowly filed out, perhaps afraid I was angry at what happened, and I was left alone.

After a few minutes, I got up and and cleaned off a bit. My own juices and Callie's spit ran down my leg, meeting the top of my fishnet thigh-highs. I looked for my shirt, but I didn't see it. I walked around the room a bit, stopping at the window. I blinked twice before I could believe what I saw. There was Callie, sucking off one of the bums who had just came all over her a few minutes ago!

I stared in mixed awe, desire, and disgust. I wasn't sure what to think. I had never seen her at work on a guy before. I was slightly bent over, leaning on the window frame. I was getting a bit turned on, and the cool night air had hit my nipples, hardening them again. My hand ran lightly over them, and moved down to my skirt. What was the matter with me? I had just had three intense orgams, and here I was, getting horny again over watching my girlfriend suck off some bum.

I watched as her full lips slid over his filthy cock, over and over again, with the rhythm of an expert. He stopped her and motioned for her to take off her shirt. She unbuttoned it and threw it to the side, also unhooking her bra. Her huge breasts swung free, and the sight of it turned on the bum as well as me, apparently. She moved over to his side and continued sucking him off, while he played with her huge pale pink nipples. Fortunately she had turned to an angle that gave me the best view, so I could see her head bob up and down on this man's big swollen cock, and I could see her tits, slapping the floor each time her mouth worked down to the base.

It was too much, and I pulled up my skirt around my waist again and began tapping my clit. No sooner than I began, did I feel something strange pressing against my ass. I felt breath on my neck and whirled around.

"Hiya girlie...remember me?" A punk with huge black rimmed glasses and a bad complexion stood behind me. I knew he was one of the guys who had followed us to the house, but it wasn't til I looked down that I realized he was the one who came in my mouth earlier.

I started to say something to him, but before I could, he grabbed my shoulders and pushed me back down, so that I was leaning on the window frame again.

"So I guess I'm not the only one who likes to watch, huh?" he said as we both watched Callie, still working on the man on the back porch. He rubbed his huge cock in my ass crack a bit, and then between my legs, slipping it over my dripping pussy.

I was breathing hard, trying to decide what I wanted. Of course, I wanted this well-endowed gutter punk to take me - and it was even sexier that now we were watching a show, too. But not only did I have my lesbian pride to think about, I was also a virgin, and I didn't think his cock would even fit inside me.

Luckily, he made the decision for me. He pushed my back down a bit, making me arch my hips up for him. Without warning he crammed the head of his cock into my resisting pink flesh. I nearly screamed, as he tore and ripped at my virginal skin. And he wasn't even all the way in yet!

"Hey now..Just relax. It'll feel good, I promise" He whispered. I did as I was told, concentrating on Callie, who was now riding the man on the porch, her big boobs bouncing around in front of his face. Immediately I was turned on again, and my cunt relaxed around his intrusion. He inched his cock into me, til he met with my maidenhead. He drew back a little and made sure he had a good grip on my hips before he charged into me, all 9 inches.

The sharp, burning pain made me draw in my breath quickly, and I would've screamed, but I didn't want Callie to know we were watching them. He held still in me for a minute, and ever so slowly, began rocking his hips, moving a bit inside of me. Quickly the pain passed and I realized how wonderful it felt. His cock was thick and throbbing, and he worked it with experience inside me. He slammed into me as deep as he could, hitting my cervix and making my cunt convulse around him. He moved in and out of me rhythmically as we both silently watched Callie and her man, still fucking but now in missionary position. The man's engorged purple cock buried itself in her glistening pussy, again and again. Her legs were high in the air and she was grabbing at her breasts, which jiggled with every thrust.

Soon the punk behind me was falling into the same rhythm as the man fucking Callie. Each time she was filled to the hilt with cock, so was I. I could feel the tensions building up in my pussy as they both sped up. I began fondling my own tits too, doing exactly what Callie was doing.

Behind me, I was vaguely aware that the punk was talking... "Oh fuck Yeah...Jesus...You're so tight..." He was moving into me even faster now, each time rubbing against my G-spot. The man fucking Callie withdrew and began to masturbate over her. What happened next was amazing - me, the punk and the man on the porch all came at the same time.

My pussy began to spasm and the pressure built up from my G-spot exploded. It was the first orgasm I'd ever had with a cock, and I couldn't help but moan and scream. I didn't care if they heard me down below. I guess that sent the punk over the edge too, the slick walls of my cunt squeezing and milking him, because he came too, shooting load after load into me. His grip around my waist was so tight it would leave bruises, but at the time I didn't care.

The man on the porch began shooting too - one long, pearly white stream that hit Callie's huge luscious breasts, as she rubbed the cum in and licked it off her fingers.

The punk behind me was spent, but left his cock in me while it softened because my orgasm was still ebbing off. Finally, as I stood there, leaning onto the windowsill with my ass in the air, my pussy stopped twitching and he withdrew his cock from me. His cum seeped out a bit and splattered onto the carpet. I giggled, thinking of what a hard time the new owners of the house were going to have, trying to clean up all the wads of dried cum on their bedroom carpet.