An Abuse of Power Ch. 03

Story Info
Sub begins her training.
789 words
4.18
22.6k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knocks timidly at the door, delicately balancing her Master's breakfast tray. He opens the door, arches his eyebrows and smirks smugly as he stands aside to let her pass. She sets it on the bed, then stands awkwardly, eyes on the ground, taking small furtive glances to meet his eyes.

He looks tired, she decides. She doesn't know he stayed awake planning her training. He hands her a sheet of paper and brusquely says "Be back in my room at noon, and have this memorized" and he holds the door open for her to leave. She takes the sheet of paper and leaves, glancing at the paper with a puzzled expression on her face.

The paper reads:

Rules

No eye contact when you are collared.

Address me as Master when collared.

When I tell you to be somewhere, I mean be in your collaring position at that time. Do NOT be late.

Choose a safe word. It should be a single syllable. Tell me what it is when I see you at noon.

Carefully she folds the paper, and quizzes herself on it throughout the day. Her hands are trembling when she climbs the stairs to his room. She undresses slowly, carefully folding her clothes and setting them on a chair. She delicately arranges herself in the collaring position, stretching her fingers out over her thighs.

She takes deep breaths, trying to calm her pounding heart, but this is futile when she hears the slow methodical thump of his boots as he comes up the stairs. She takes in a deep breath when she hears his hand rattle the door handle before pushing it open. He stops in his track for a moment, his eyes traveling over her body. She looks at him curiously, then throws her eyes to the floor, remembering the first rule.

After a moment he moves forward, shaken from his trance. He walks nearer to her, circling her slowly.

"What is rule two?" he asks, his finger tracing a delicate pattern on her shoulder.

Her mind races, she knows this, but what is it?

"I will address you as Master, when collared. Master" she adds hastily.

"What safe word have you chosen?" he asks, leaning closer, brushing her hair away from her neck and leaning in to kiss her neck.

"Air" she answers.

"Air, what?" he says, reaching around to give her nipple a sharp tug, his voice suddenly sharp.

"Master. Air, Master" she answers, gasping.

"Very good" he purrs, continuing to rub her right breast, kissing her neck. She breaths out softly, moaning slightly. He stands, and moves in front of her, slowly removing his belt, and unzipping his pants. He lets them fall, then removes his shorts so she can see his hard cock. It's been throbbing since he opened the door and saw her waiting for him.

She looks startled, but senses what he wants, and leans in, letting the tip of his cock press against her lips. Her small pink tongue darts out and runs over the head. She glances up at him for his reaction, but his eyes are closed, his head falling back as she takes the head in her warm, wet mouth. She pushes more in, and he groans in appreciation.

She runs her tongue over the underside of his shaft, wetting it, and then slides more of his cock in her mouth, pushing until she gags and her mouth floods with saliva.

"Yesssss" he groans, appreciating her eager tongue sliding over his cock as she rocks back and forth, pushing him in and out of her mouth. He runs his fingers through her hair, but doesn't push her, she's going deep enough on her own. She doesn't go fast, but her moderate pace is causing waves of pleasure to surge through him.

Her hands reach up, and grip his thighs, using them as leverage as she rocks back and forth. He grips her hair between his fingers and pulls her against him, hard. She gags and pushes against his thighs but he erupts inside her mouth, groaning loudly as he releases her.

She swallows hard, falling back, then wipes the saliva from her chin. He stands before her, breathing hard, letting his orgasm fade away.

"Good girl" he pants. He pulls his pants up, redressing. "I have work, but that was very good. I will see you tonight at 9:00, and you will get a reward for that excellent job" he leans down, kissing her hair.

"By the way, your sister has been transferred to the hospital, for light duty" he says before shutting the door. And she settles back, resting her back against the bed, confused, but unable to admit she is eager for tonight.