An Abused Sister Redeemed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This woman was fucking my brains out.

Oh my God!

She is cumming and her pussy is spasming.

Oh fuck! does that feel good

Oh shit I'm cumming

Oh Yes, and how good I came, it must have spurted twelve times.

I'm still pumping her, now she is bucking hard she's getting loud "Oh My God" "Oh My God" "Oh My God" "Oh My God" I'm Cummmmmmming. "Oh My God" that was so wonderful you are such a great lover. I do love you so much.

Even though she came once I wanted to experience more, I continued to pump her. She was so tight that I never lost my hard-on. I pumped her and got exactly what I wanted she began a second climax and so did I. As she was about to reach the top of her second orgasm I could feel her hips bucking, I leaned over and kissed her deeply and passionately her climax was violent she was bucking so hard I almost fell off, but I managed to hold on and blast another load into this glorious wonderfully tight pussy. We then held each other in a close embrace while I played with her areolas I kissed her and she looked at me with a beautiful smile and total love in her eyes.

We lay there for a long time in a deep embrace as she played with me until I was again hard then she raised up and she straddled my body allowing my dick to enter her soft delightful pussy inch by inch. As we fucked I twisted her nipples and raked my fingers over her soft breasts we fucked for what seamed like an eternity with me finally emptying another load of sperm into my sisters velvety pussy. We fucked two more times before we finally fell asleep from total exhaustion.

When we awoke late in the afternoon, we talked about everything. We were never going to separate. We made a promise to love each other for life. I paid for her divorce and had the judge officially change her name back to her maiden name at the same time she got rid of the jerk. When he received his notification from the sheriff that Tammy was divorcing him he wrote on it "Who Give a shit" and sent it back to the judge. When the judge received his note back he moved up the court date up and the divorce was done in three weeks. Since our last names were again the same many people assumed we were husband and wife, we just let them think what they wanted. They called Tammy "Mrs. Barringer" and she just loved it.

It wasn't until six-weeks later that we became very concerned. We had not used any protection because we just thought Tammy was to old at forty-two to have a child, well she missed two periods, when she went to the gynecologist he confirmed what we both knew, she was pregnant. Tammy was going to be a mommy at last, the doctor also told her that there was no way he was going to allow her to deliver the baby vaginally it would be entirely to dangerous, he would give her a C section when the time came. We were both now very happy. She was happy because she was finally going to have the baby she had always wanted, and I of course was happy because her wonderful pussy would not stretched out, it would remain tight, and our sex life would continue on beautifully.


We did by the way it has been five years since this all took place and we did get married a year ago, I used our parent's names for the application and she used our grandparent's names as her parents nothing was questioned. No problem.

She is now my wife and my very best friend forever.

12