An accident

Story Info
She is in for a ride.
1.2k words
2.88
84.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes looked into mine. All I could do was stare back. Of course we were in the middle of the street and cars were constantly beeping. He got out of his car and helped me out of mine, which he hit. It was obvious he was speeding, but I didn't care. He was fine as hell. He had these piercing green eyes, brown hair, tall ( i'd say about 6 feet) and sexy arms to go along with it.

" Are you okay? Oh my god! Shit! I am late for work."

Now I wasn't happy anymore after that selfish comment coming from his lips.

" Listen here. You hit my car and you are worrying about work. You should worry about your life,asshole."

"Well excuse me miss. I'm sorry, okay?"

I just looked at him and sneered, pulling my car into the closest gas station. He pulled up right next to me and got out of his Acura. My Mazda was totaled. I walked over to him while the flashing police lights were turning into the gas station. He walked over to us and I pulled out my wallet and went back into the car to get my insurance papers.

"Ma'am, are you okay? I have an ambulance on its way."

"No sir, I am fine officer."

"We will have to take you anyways,okay?"

"Alright sir."

The guy sat on the trunk of his car and stared at me. I knew he was staring at me. I had on my dance outfit and my New Balance shoes with my hair up. I glanced over at him and he had this look of lust in his eyes. I turned back to the officer.

"Miss Jones, you okay?"

"I'm fine. So I have to just show up to court?"

"Yeah and it explains everything there. Sir, could you come here please?"

He walked over with his arms crossed.

"Mister Talliani, you failed to yield to oncoming traffic and you hit the lady here. Here's your ticket."

"Shit! This is just great."

"Could you watch your mouth sir."

"Sorry."

"Here's the citation and you will have to be at court. If you do not show up, an officer will arrest you in comtempt of court and failure to show up in court, you understand sir?"

"Yes."

"Have a nice evening you two."

Both looked at the officer and the ambulance soon appeared. A man jumped out and checked my vitals. I cried as he touched my arm. It was obvious something was wrong.

"SHIT! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?"

"Miss, it seems you have a hairline fracture in your arm. You need to come with us."

By this time, the guy, whose name was Tommy, looked at me in concern."

"I'll go with her." he said.

PART 2

Tommy followed her to the hospital and waited in the lobby for the doctor to come out. A woman soon came out and stood over him.

"Are you Mr. Talliani?"

"Yes I am. What's wrong?"

"Well she has a broken arm and chest pain. Otherwise than that, she is okay."

"Thank goodness. I was the one who hit her. I was late to work and oh god..." He said as he stood up and breathes in

deeply.

"You can come and see her now.

"Thank you."

He walked into the room and saw her looking up at the TV,changing channels.

"Damn I missed Jenny."

"Hey."

"Oh it's you." As she sucked her teeth.

"I'm sorry. I was so worried about getting to work..."

"It's aight, don't worry."

He stared into her eyes and looked at her skin. This beautiful black girl was looking at him and all he could do was

smile with a hard-on.

"The name is Tommy. Nice to meet you."

"I'm Aniela."

"That's a beautiful name.You want anything to eat?" He said as she looked at her. She nodded and gave him some money.

"I'll pay for it."

"No,it's okay. What do you like?"

"I like Chinese food. I was on my way to my boyfriends' house. He didn't pick up his phone. Maybe he left a message on my phone, I dunno."

There was a hint of jealously in his eyes. He wanted her for himself and himself only.

"He better not be cheating on a sexy thang like you." He said in a twangish tone.

She laughed and sat up. He came over to her and helped her, accidently brushing his hand across her breast. She looked up at her and she looked down.

"It's okay. So, Tommy, you gotta girl?"

"Yeah,but me and her are having problems now."

"I'm sorry. Yeah, my boyfriend Charles is an asshole. He only calls me when he wants sex."

They both laughed and he stood up.

"I'm gonna go and get your food,okay? You stay here."

"Alright. I can't move you know? I'm drugged up." She snickered.

He walked out and had a big smile on his face. He was falling for this girl and it stirred in his pants. He jumped in his car and drove off. While driving,he though about her

small body on top of him,riding him nice and slow and cumming in her mouth. He stopped near a restuarant and got her some food. He dropped by the local flower shop and got her some roses.

'I hope she likes it.' He thought. He came back to her room and hide the roses behind his back.

"Here's your food Aniela."

"Why thank you Tommy." She said as he reached back and gave some roses. Her eyes widened and she had a huge smile on her face.

" Those for you. My apologies for hurting you."

"No one has done this for me before."

"Why not? A girl beautiful as you should get showered with the best. Too bad my girlfriend doesn't get it

like this. She gets stuff sometimes, but flowers on any occasion. The bitch doesn't deserve it."

Her phone went off and a look of anger came to her face.

"What the hell are you talking about? I left a message on your machine that I was in a wreck and I am in the hospital now. You don't care,do you?

fuck you asshole...I don't need this shit. We are through Charles...I wish you would. Go ahead..throw my stuff out in the street."

At this point,tears strolled down her face. Tommy snatched the phone from her hand and a look of shock came on her face.

"Listen bitch, if you threaten her again, I will kick your ass...You don't need to know who I am...she don't want your ass anymore." He hung up and wiped the tears from her face and kissed her cheek.

She smiled and her clothes came from the nurse.

"Here you go miss. Here are your papers,sign here. Have a nice day." She got up out of the bed and Tommy stepped back. She cradled her arm and soon came back out.

" Need a ride?"

"No,i'll take the bus."

"No will not Aniela.I'll take you home."

"Thanks."

Six weeks went by from the accident and Aniela sat up in her bed. Her arm now healed and feeling much better than she did six weeks ago,called her friend,

Janisa.

"So what's up with u Janisa."

"Nothing much. What about the Tommy guy..."

"I haven't seen him since that day. He was fine as hell. He was checkin' me out."

"Ooh girl! I know u was checking him out too."

"Yeah,he was. We showed each other picture of the people we were with. You know I ain't with Charles no more. Tommy broke up with Kelly. Blonde bitch! I cna't stand her.

She was at his place when he got there with another man...his best friend. I think he moved