An Accountant's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually I realised that I was lying on my front, body pressed against the cool table. I looked up. Shell had now closed her legs but was still sitting there, panting. I rolled over, looked at Brian, took in his still naked body, watching me and Shell, a smile on his face.

"OK, girls, that was a great pitch," he said in as level a tone as he could manage.

"I feel confident that your firm can continue to handle my work."

I looked at Shell, feeling a sense of achievement. It was the first new work I'd won for the firm (or at least helped to win). Somehow, despite the fact I'd won it with my body rather than with my mind, it still felt great. Perhaps even better this way. I could still feel a tingling between my legs. Definitely better this way.

I looked at Shell's naked body, still jealous of what she had, but reminding myself that Brian had chosen to finish himself off inside me, not her. Perhaps I should have more confidence in my own body. Shell didn't seem to mind me taking advantage of her undressed state and didn't make any attempt to hide her body.

I turned to see Brian getting dressed, his now flaccid cock already inside his underwear. Shell and I watched as he completed his re-dressing.

"OK, well it's been great to see you again Shell," he said.

He turned to me. Now that my sexual excitement had subsided, and now that he was fully dressed, I suddenly felt very exposed, really embarrassed to be naked in front of him. I didn't dare to cover myself up, but clenched my legs tightly together.

"And glad to meet you, Nicole," he said, smiling. "I hope we can... work together again."

I nodded mutely.

He looked down at my crotch. I could feel my face heating up with embarrassment, knowing I must be going bright red.

Brian pointed to the business card he had left on the table earlier. I had completely forgotten it was there.

"Tell them I sent you," he reminded me. "They'll know what to do."

I nodded again. Brian picked up his briefcase and left the room.

I could feel the overwhelming urge all women get after sex; I desperately needed a cuddle. I looked at Shell, who seemed about to get up, probably to get dressed again. I realised that she had probably done this many times, and was used to the client leaving without so much as an affectionate touch. I needed to learn that too. But still...

"Shell?" I asked, uncertainly.

She looked at me.

"Can I... have a cuddle?" I asked.

Shell smiled.

"Of course," she said.

It was kind of awkward at first, neither of us sexually excited any more, just two naked female colleagues. But I reminded myself that we had just seen each other get penetrated by a guy, have an orgasm, I'd even eaten her out. A cuddle shouldn't be too hard.

As I wrapped my arms round her, her soft warm skin felt amazing on mine, and my embarrassment totally subsided; I relaxed totally, and felt Shell's body do the same. Our boobs squished into each other, giving that sense of intimacy I craved in my post-coital state. I could feel that Shell needed this as much as I did, and could feel myself bonding with her, knowing that everything was going to be OK, nothing would be awkward afterwards, we'd get on better than ever before. Work together to help each other out.

Now that Shell had won the new job she would be promoted, and I was delighted for her. She worked so hard for what she had. So it turned out that there was a little bit more to her job than spreadsheets and calculators. But she was, when all was said and done, a great accountant. I hoped that one day I would be just as successful as Shell. And now I knew one of the secrets to that success.

We must have cuddled for a long time, I don't know how long. It was Shell who eventually broke the embrace.

"Listen, Nic, we'd better get back to work," she said, creating a new nickname for me. "People will be wondering where we've got to."

She stood up and started to get dressed. I watched as she was transformed from a hot naked woman to... well, a hot clothed woman. Still, in a way I still felt embarrassed, just as I had when Brian had been standing there fully clothed. There was Shell, my supervisor smartly dressed, looking like the consummate professional, and there was me still completely naked, sitting on the table cross legged.

"You did well today Nicole," Shell said smiling, as if praising me for showing a good grasp of the facts and figures. Apart from the fact my clothes were still sitting in a pile rather than adorning my body, it was as if the last hour had been nothing more than an ordinary business meeting.

"I'll see you back in the office," Shell said, walking towards the door. As she passed the bin she bent down, taking out the used condom Brian had discarded there. She pulled a resealable plastic bag from her handbag and put it in, then put the bag back in her handbag. She thought of everything. There was now no evidence that this had been anything other than an ordinary meeting. Collecting up the papers, she left.

I started to worry now that someone might walk in. I suddenly realised that the door had never been locked, that anyone could have walked in at any time and seen me naked on my hands and knees, being shagged by the client whilst eating out my supervisor. I shivered slightly and quickly put my clothes back on, slipping the business card into my bag then hurrying out and back to the office.

It amazed me how normally Shell acted that afternoon, as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. I supposed for her it perhaps wasn't all that out of the ordinary; I wondered how many other times she had come back from a similar pitching session and I hadn't even realised that she had just spent the previous hour naked with her legs wrapped round a prospective client. I started to wonder which of Shell's clients had received the special treatment. I couldn't concentrate on anything all afternoon.

***

So, I hope you enjoyed my story as much as I enjoyed writing it down for you. Keep your cocks out a second guys - don't put your clothes on yet girls.

If you're wondering, yes, I did as Brian told me and went for my waxing a few days afterwards. Move your eyes down my body - yes, that's a totally shaven, clean pussy you're looking at. I'm sure you can imagine how a girl having her private parts waxed goes - some of you may even know from personal experience.

As Brian had promised, once I mentioned his name they knew exactly what to do. I was told to lie down, naked from the waist down, and a video camera was pointed directly at my pussy. I'd kind of thought that there might be hidden cameras or something, so I wouldn't actually have to think about it, but no, a big, proper video camera, blatantly pointed at my private parts.

The waxing hurt, as you can probably imagine, but I am quite pleased with the results. I'm not sure I'd have it like this all the time; I prefer a well kept lady garden to a completely bare pussy, and I'm not going to go through that every few weeks whilst I'm single and nobody's going to be looking. But next time I have a client meeting, especially if it's with Brian, I'll be back at the salon to make sure I'm ready and presentable for him. Just in case.

As if the embarrassment of being filmed wasn't enough, after the waxing was finished the lady who'd waxed me made me keep my legs open and took some close up photos of my lady bits with a very professional looking piece of kit. It seemed to take ages, and I felt particularly exposed now all the hair had gone.

No, you can't have a copy of the video or the photos. I didn't get a copy; I presume they were sent to Brian. Now he can enjoy my pussy whenever he wants. I really hope he keeps the pictures to himself, though perhaps if he shares them with his business contacts I might be winning even more work over the next few months!

I'll see what happens, and if there's anything else I think you might like to hear, I'll let you know. I was also speaking to Shell yesterday (she came into the ladies whilst I was in there - I was just there for a pee on that occasion!) and I thought it only fair to tell her I was writing this story. After all, I've changed names, but still, she'd recognise herself. She was totally fine with me putting the story online, and she even said she might write up a few stories herself. So look out for them.

Now guys, ready to put cocks away? Girls, ready to get dressed again? So here's the rule - you can do that once you've rated my story and left me a comment. Deal?