An Admirer

Story Info
A long term Admirer meets a real TGirl.
4.3k words
4.63
21.3k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been an admirer for about 7 years. It was the start of the internet and all of a sudden a new world was revealed to me from the safety of my home. I had heard about TV's and TS's but knew little about them or indeed the differences and what were CD's?

I remember as a child reading in the newspaper about a warning to British Servicemen in Singapore to be aware of a certain street as the women were not always women. In my teens reading a short story set in Laos where a man finds a stunningly attractive hooker and goes back to her place. Lying spooning her in the dark he strokes her perfect breasts before letting his hand fall to her waist discovering a thick solid cock.

Jumping up he dresses and leaves but later on regrets it and wishes he had stayed. I was taken by these exotic, captivating creatures, attractive, sexy but much more. An excitement, frisson, strange, scary but erotic that conjured up sexual thoughts that gave me tingles all over my body but especially in my groin. I now had a chance to explore these interests without venturing out into the real world.

I started with joining a website where I could read about these ladies; see their biographies, blogs photos and I could interact with them, showing my appreciation for their pictures that ranged from fashion magazine glamour to seedy backstreet strip joint performers. I loved them all!

I read their stories, true or fiction, it didn't matter to me. The tales of seduction, forced dressing, cuckholds, BDSM, dominant TS's, first times, married men turning it was all intense and erotic and arousing.

Around that time my marriage was rapidly coming to an end. It had run its course, conversation stilted and sex non-existent, we were bored with each other. As a welcome relief, I got chatting to a number of Tgirls in chat rooms and started to share my details and my photo and confidences so that I could truly say I got to know quite a few of the girls and always had a laugh and a joke with them.

I spent more and more of my time online in their company. I felt welcome and liked as opposed to my existence at home. Eventually my divorce came through and I closed the door on that part of my life. I moved to a flat that was my own and started up my new life.

I spent most evenings chatting on line for an hour or two. I still went out and friends pushed me in the direction of single women or more commonly divorced women, but they always seemed a bit remote and detached and slightly bitter as if waiting for the next rejection.

There were some one night flings but nothing of lasting importance. Then one day, whilst I was back in the chat room, an old acquaintance from the web, Carol, said that she was going out to a club the next weekend near to where I lived and did I fancy meeting for a drink? I had always kept my interests and desires hidden from my other friends and colleagues and never did anything to draw attention to myself. I was extremely nervous about meeting Carol in public but we had got on so well and she was always so relaxed that I plucked up the courage and I said yes.

The week felt as if it went on for ever. I did little work as I kept on thinking about the weekend. Eventually Saturday came and that evening I was excited and scared in equal measures. I had showered and washed and put on a suit not really knowing what to wear for the occasion. I even had on aftershave something that I rarely do. I spent far more time getting ready and changing clothes than I had done for my blind dates. I wanted to be presentable and acceptable to Carol when we met to show that I appreciated the time she took on her appearance.

I got a taxi to the club and got out, paid and stared at the door with great trepidation. Should I bale out or go ahead? The adrenalin was pumping through me. I know lots of men in my situation run away and I can understand but I didn't want to do that to Carol it would be rude and unfair to leave her hanging waiting for me. We were supposed to meet at 8 and it was already 8.10 so I took a deep breath and walked through the door into the lion's den!

The club was very smart, the lighting was subdued, and the furniture funky and comfortable looking. There was background music that was sophisticated but not too loud. There was quite a mixed crowd, lots of couples, a few girls together all looking dressed to the nines. A few guys also in suits dotted around. This was obviously an expensive classy place.

I walked up to the bar to buy a drink to have whilst waiting for Carol to appear. As I got to the bar and waiting to catch the bartender's eye, a husky voice said in my ear, "David lovely to see you, glad you could make it."

I turned and there was Carol, she leaned forward and kissed me on both cheeks, stepped back and smiled. I was thrown completely, my hand twitched as if to shake hands but I went forward and kissed her on both cheeks again. She smelt gorgeous, the hint of perfume adding to her beauty. She was my height, long blonde hair, blue sparkling eyes, red full lips with lipstick and gloss and a perfect complexion.

I was speechless and a moment must have gone because she said" David am I so ugly looking?", but she said it smiling and at last I spoke.

"Not at all you look fabulous!" And she did, she was wearing a tight silver dress that ended half way down her thighs, showing off her stunning legs in fine black stockings and ending in silver shoes that must have had a 4 inch stiletto heal.

"No you look incredible, I am so sorry I am late, please can I get you a drink?"

She wanted a cocktail, a strawberry, lemonade vodka and I had the same as my mind was still blank and a pint of beer felt wrong. She led the way towards a couch and table and I followed carrying the drinks looking at her amazing ass and the dress clinging to it.

She sat down and crossed her legs exposing more of her legs that appeared to go on forever. I passed her her drink and we toasted each other. "Here's to us David "she said as she clinked my glass.

Her lips opened as the straw went in her mouth and as she tasted her drink she kept looking deep into my eyes. I sat down and tried to cross my legs but I found out that I had the start of a stiffy which given how she looked was pretty natural! We started to talk and the conversation took off, my nervousness quickly disappeared as I was just chatting to a friend.

We spent the next hour happily covering anything and everything, with a variety of cocktails to help us on our way. I noticed how the guys checked her out, especially the ones in couples much to the annoyance of their partners. I was on cloud 9 with the most attractive woman there.

Eventually I said I needed to visit the boys' room and she said she needed to powder her nose and so we left the table. Inside the cloakroom I struggled to pee as I had a semi stiffy all the time but somehow eventually managed to control it. Looking in the restroom mirror, I looked a little flushed from the drink and the attention of a beautiful woman. Another guy came in and as he passed me said "Wow you have one hot date - respect"

I smiled dried my hands and said "Absolutely!"

When I got back to the table there was another lady there. "David this is Sian, Sian this is David. Sian has been stood up by her date and saw me over here and came across to say hello as we are old friends."

Sian stood up and I found that she was a couple of inches taller than me. She leaned forward and I thought it would be another cheek kiss but she took my head in her hands and lightly kissed my lips. "Pleasure to meet you David, you look adorable!"

'Now behave yourself Sian we have only just met and you will scare him away" but once again Carol was smiling as she said it.

I had a hint of Sian's lipstick on my lips that I licked subconsciously and said "Very pleased to meet you Sian. If you are on your own why don't you join us?"

"Oh I couldn't do that she said and then looked at Carol and smiled "I don't want to be a gooseberry! But as you have asked me so nicely I will but just for one quick drink! But it's my treat I will get them!"

Sian went off to the bar and I got a good look of her from behind. She was wearing a tight white top that was semi shear showing her black bra underneath, over a short black leather mini skirt, she had black seamed stockings on and they ended in a shoe with at least a 5 inch heal. She looked powerful, Amazonian, totally sexy, and scary all in one.

Carol said "I have known Sian for 10 years she is a great friend but always falling for the wrong men, the married ones who get scared and won't admit they find her attractive and so stay with their silly wives and their screaming kids. They are always happy for an affair, for walk on the wild side with an attractive T Girl, but then they get frightened of what people will think. Looks like tonight is just history repeating itself."

Sian came back with a bottle of champagne and three glasses, "let us celebrate freedom and independence and the search for a good man" she said as she sat next to me on the couch.

I was now squashed between the two of them, heady with the perfume and the alcohol, and gazing at their legs exposed to their thighs, drinking champagne thinking that life could not be better. Carol leaned into me and said "are you enjoying yourself? Are you glad you came tonight?"

"Of course I said" and with that she leaned over and kissed me on the lips. My mouth opened and her tongue slid over mine as she started to kiss me deeply. I was pinned there kissing her back and I felt a hand touch my crotch and gently squeeze.

"My you are enjoying yourself aren't you?" She said with that lovely smile. I just nodded embarrassed that Sian was seeing my erection being squeezed by Carol.

"Carol really! And you say I am naughty!" said Sian pushing away Carol's hand but also catching a feel of my obvious state of arousal. "Mmmm "she said, "he is a keeper. Now drink up you two lovebirds!"

The bottle empty, Sian stood up and said," right, you two are going to see me home safely and then you and go and play!"

By this stage I was turned on, horny and a little bit drunk and looking forward to some fresh air. Outside we quickly got a taxi to Sian's and once there she invited us up to her flat for a small nightcap. Her flat was on the first floor, both girls went first and I was treated to a picture of legs, stocking tops and more as I climbed the stairs after them.

Once again I was poling my pants as I sat down inside the comfortable flat with another glass of wine pushed into my hand. The room was lit by one lamp in the corner so there were long shadows across the floor. Sian put on some music that played lightly in the background. It was very relaxing and peaceful.

Carol came up and stood over me with yet another winning smile and said"As a treat for being such a brave boy and coming out to meet me tonight I have a small present for you"

With that she unzipped me and I watched as her hand with its bright red painted nails slipped into my pants and gently pulled out my hard cock. She looked me directly in the face with an expression of lust and seriousness and then she opened her mouth, bent down and softly started to suck me. I was in 7th heaven.

I slugged back the wine and closed my eyes. She was wonderful, so sexy, so careful, and so expert, the blow job was far better than my ex-wife or any ordinary girl had ever given me. It has always felt as if they had done it grudgingly but Carol was not like that, she enjoyed it, she relished it. It went on for ages with great variety; she knew exactly what to do.

After a while I became aware of Sian standing to the side of me. She had removed her skirt and blouse and stood there in heels, stockings, g string and bra. She was sipping a glass of wine. She said "what a lucky boy you are but surely you would like to try something more?"

She moved closer to me until her thong was a whisper away from my face. I could smell her delicious animal scent. I couldn't help myself; I did what seemed the most natural thing in the world and I started to kiss her panties, first lightly, then with greater intent. I licked the outline of her passion, her panties getting wetter and more translucent.

"You naughty boy you are making me so horny and wet" she said pushing herself against my face. She let me carry on for a while and then said "Now tell Sian what you really want?"

I looked down at Carol sucking me so deliciously and saw that she was looking at me. I looked up at Sian who was still sipping her wine and looking divine and so sexy. Without even knowing what I was doing I said "I want to lick and suck you."

She looked at me intently with a half-smile on her lips and said "are you sure?"

I swallowed nervously and nodded. "Say please? "She said putting her hand on my head.

The words came from nowhere but as if in a dream I heard myself saying, "Please may I suck your beautiful hard cock/clit?"

With that she took a half step back and slowly pulled down her thong her clit/cock sprung out and she stroked it gently then moved back, and fed it to me. It was long and relatively thin and throbbed in my face. For the first time in my life I was being sucked by a special girl and I was licking a cock.

How had this happened? Where had it all come from? But also, it felt amazing! Sian put her hand on my head to guide me. Gradually I got bolder and took more in my mouth, sucking in time with Carol, copying her movements, learning from her. I wanted to please Sian in the same way Carol was doing to me.

I started to feel Sian get more excited, harder and she started to push her cock into my mouth, its length making me gag. She held my head so that I could not escape. She started to fuck my mouth as if my gagging had turned her on even further.

After about 5 minutes she gave a deep moan and I felt her cock spasm and she started to cum in my mouth. Some shot straight down my throat the rest went to the back of my mouth, some I swallowed involuntarily but still my mouth was filled. As soon as this happened, it was like a switch and it set me off and I couldn't help but explode in Carol's mouth, I couldn't stop and kept on cumming.

This had never happened to me before. I lay there exhausted a mouth full of cum that I didn't know what to do with it. Carol had sucked me dry and I felt drained. Slowly she stood up and I could see some of my love juice dripping from her mouth, her lips covered in it. She moved over me until her head was above mine. Still smiling she opened her mouth a little and my cum slowly oozed out and started to run down over my face. She then leant in and kissed me, my cum mixing with Sian's treat. Out tongues played with cum and then she sucked most of Sian's into her mouth and I swallowed the rest. It was unreal; I was in a daze, almost a trance. What had just happened?

Sian then reached over and helped me to my feet. I was still out of it as Carol removed my trousers and pants as Sian took off my shirt.

Suddenly I was naked, my head still spinning, confused, completely compliant, and placed face back down on the couch, my ass cheeks were separated and I felt Carols tongue licking my ass, her tongue invading me, pushing Sian's cum into me my hole. It felt strange but good. Sian leant down and started to kiss me and I kissed her back. Our tongues fought each other.

Her hand felt under my body and started to rub my cock. As I kissed her harder I became harder through the ass play and my cock in her hand. Everything felt perfect, sexy, unreal but oh so exciting! Then Carole asked "David would you like some more fun. Would you like all your fantasies to come true tonight?"

I could only mumble "Yes please", through my kiss with Sian. I just wanted everything to carry on as it was, it all felt so good. They stood up and rearranged themselves. Carol sat on the couch and I was placed between her legs, kneeling on the floor, with my mouth above her cock.

After the attention she had given me it was obvious that she wanted me to show my appreciation, I had to return the favour. No to be completely correct, I had a deep desire from where I do not know and I wanted to return the favour! I wanted to worship her cock!

I started to lick the head, my tongue slowly circling the cock, and holding the base with my cum stained fingers. I licked the length and then nuzzled her balls, licking them and the cum that had dried on them.

I was now kneeling on the floor and Sian came behind me and separated my cheeks again and started to lick me and that felt so good. I pushed back as I wanted more. Then she gently pushed a finger, then two into me. They were obviously well lubed with cum and I don't know what because they just slid easily into me. It felt good.

Carol took my head and tilted it up so that I was sucking her and looking directly into her eyes. "Sian she said, not taking her eyes from mine, David is such a good boy I think you should let him have another treat. He needs and wants you to make love to him now."

With that I groaned and my cock twitched and I started to suck harder on Carol's beautiful clit. I was scared but oh so horny, I didn't know what I wanted, just that I trusted Carol and wanted to please her.

I felt Sian place her cock against my cum stained hole and start to push. It hurt, it hurt lots and it was a struggle. Carol held the back of my head so that I was gagged and Sian continued to push. Suddenly my resistance went, my body gave in, she slid inside, and my hole had given up and accepted the inevitable, surrendered to a thing of beauty. She had taken me.

She started to slowly slide in and out, small movements at first but increasing. The pain gradually eased helped by Sian's stroking of my cock that gave me a welcome distraction and I started to forget that my anal virginity had been taken and that I was being buggered for the first time in my life, another first of the night.

I don't know how but I grew harder. When I thought my cock couldn't get any larger, Sian must have signalled to Carol because Carole said, once again just looking at me, "David, you have come so far tonight from that nervous man that stood in front of me at the bar, you have been marvellous, but Sian is in quite a state now and she has deep needs that must be satisfied. I think it is time that we pushed your boundaries a bit further and made you realise and understand what you have always craved for through all our chats on line. I think it's time she made you a real man."

With that Carole nodded to Sian and Sian started to fuck me, and I mean fuck me. She picked up the pace and my ass started to get hammered. I couldn't believe what was happening, was this what I had wanted? There was pain but strangely my cock was rock hard and for distraction I sucked on Carol for all I was worth whilst Sian continued to wank me.

This went on for ages, the pain slowly subsided and then I could fully appreciate the sensation. I felt Sian's cock exploring my body, visiting every corner, stroking me back and forwards. Time felt as if it had stopped and all I could here was the sounds of us breathing heavily and the smack of Sian's balls against my ass until Carole gave a huge groan from deep within her, almost animalistic, and arched her back and forced me to look at her as she started to spunk into my mouth.

Her face was a mixture of lust, love, triumph, satisfaction, victory all mixed up into one. On the first taste of her beautiful juice my ass twitched subconsciously and clamped onto Sian's cock which then started to pulse and pump cum into me and the feeling of that, the warm cum in my mouth, the feel of cum spurting in my ass, not to mention the wanking of my cock, made me explode into Sian's hand.

Three bodies were left hot sweaty sticky covered in cum and completely exhausted. I collapsed to the floor and in a daze I watched Sian licking my cum from her hand. She then held her hand to my mouth and fed me her fingers. I just started to clean them, tasting my cum, sucking her fingers dry.

12