An Adult Son Continues

Story Info
The trip home.
3.6k words
3.84
38.5k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 09/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cornerboi
cornerboi
21 Followers

It had been nearly two weeks since I was disciplined at the hands of my mother and Madam. The bruises on my ass and cock were a distant memory, and I was growing frustrated with the chastity device that was locked on my cock.

As a child I had become addicted to playing with myself, and the compulsive habit followed me into adulthood. I had never been forced to go without masturbating for more than a day or two and my lack of pleasure was starting to take a toll on my psyche.

In reality I knew I had only myself to blame. My sexual habits had gotten me into this mess to begin with. I bought the chastity device as another toy to be used by Madam on me during our sessions, and I didn't truly think she would ever put it on me for an extended period of time, though I had occasionally fantasized about it.

Madam and I continued our correspondence during which she required me to accomplish humiliating and sometimes painful tasks for her. I was also required to write back and amuse her with my efforts to complete the tasks. One of the tasks Madam required of me was to depilate my entire body, and keep it that way for the duration of my trip. Before this she had only required my pubic area, and my ass to be bare.

Madam had put me in chastity while my mother watched. Now with the added humiliation of being hairless below the neck, and my mother knowing of my forced chastity, I was kept in a constant state of semi-arousal. This new feeling of my clothes on my bare skin was just another distraction. Not being able to satisfy myself made it all the more humiliating.

The project I was working on had been going slowly, more so because of a lack of parts than anything else, but I dutifully drove into the city every morning at 5am and returned to my mother's house at about 5pm. My mother had been scrutinizing me closely, as if looking for any excuse to punish me again. Sure enough, I gave her that excuse when I got back to her house one evening from work.

I was cranky both with the progress of the job and with my frustration from a lack of sexual release. I knew full well that any disobedience would be seriously dealt with by my mother, and mercilessly by Madam.

On this occasion I slipped up and was rude to my mother. The result was a call to Madam. She suggested a thorough hairbrush spanking, naked over my mother's knee.

It was when I stripped off my clothes for my punishment that my mother saw my hairless state for the first time. Needless to say she was amused, and my mother made it a point to humiliate me for looking the part of a naughty child. The spanking left me squirming, and sobbing in pain. I spent an hour in the corner, my bottom throbbing and burning, kneeling on the mat. After that I was sent to bed without supper knowing full well I would be severely punished by Madam once I arrived back at home.

Over the next couple of weeks I remained on my best behavior, and was able to complete the job without further incident.

The day before I was to leave, I received a phone call from Madam. She demanded that I stop on my way home to meet her at my spot in the desert. She was very specific about the time and exactly how I was to greet her.

And what would happen if I was late...

The drive to the spot would take a few hours. I needed to stop for fuel, and something to snack on during my journey.

Arriving at the off ramp in the late morning, well ahead of the appointed time, I proceeded to follow the rutted desert road as far in as I could drive. To my relief, I had seen no other cars in the area. When the track dipped into a small but impassable ravine that had been scoured clean except for the rocks, and boulders strewn about the bottom, I parked. While I could see the road continuing on the other side of the ravine, there was no way I could get to it in my car.

I exited the car and surveyed the area. It was a warm spring day and recent rains had everything in bloom. I knew there wouldn't be much wildlife, including any snakes in the area, as the nights here were still far too cool.

As I stripped off my clothes I looked around. The Interstate was about a mile away but I could still hear the trucks driving by, and though I could see them on a rise in the highway, I knew, from this distance they wouldn't be able to see my car or me.

I opened my toy bag and removed the items that she required me to bring. I placed the wrist and ankle cuffs, the strap, the hairbrush, a blindfold, and two locks on the hood of the car. I took out my collar, and fastened it to my neck with one of the locks, taking care not to actually lock it. I pulled out one of the leather thongs and bound my useless cock and balls, making sure to wrap my balls separately and very tightly. As I knotted the thong I felt my cock begin to swell in it's plastic prison. It had been a month since I had relieved myself and the swelling threatened to become painful. I gathered my clothes, placed them on the front seat of the car, and taking a deep breath, I locked and closed the door.

Standing outside of my locked car, naked, my cock bound, useless, and uncomfortable inside its chastity devise, I was now truly at the mercy of Madam. She had a copy of my car keys, and was the only one, other than my wife, that could open the door again. Hopefully this wouldn't turn out to be a big mistake.

I gathered the items from the hood of the car, and carrying them, began my hike across the ravine. Looking ahead up the road I made my way stepping between the boulders and rocks to the other side. The hike was perhaps quarter of a mile, and it took only a few minutes, my bare feet complaining all the while about the roughness of the road I was walking on.

I found my spot, looked back toward the car, and not seeing it I sat facing down the path, in the middle of the road. I bound my ankles with the cuffs and locked them in place. I then knelt up, placed the strap and hairbrush on the ground in front of me, put on the blindfold, and the wrist cuffs. With the remaining lock, I attached my wrists to the collar, and closed the lock.

I have never felt more vulnerable in my whole life...

Sound in the desert is a tricky thing, and after kneeling for only a few moments, my ears had already began to adjust to the sounds around me, and the highway sounds faded away. Oh, I could still hear the singing of the truck tires on the roadway, but those sounds were soon replaced in my conscientiousness by the much closer buzz of flying insects and the whisper of a light breeze through the desert plants. It was a sunny day, but I could feel the goose flesh rise on my body as a cool breeze flowed over my naked, hairless flesh.

A fly landed briefly on my nose.

Here I was, blindfolded, naked, hairless, and helpless, kneeling in the middle of a dirt road in the desert unable to even scratch my nose. My hands were locked to my collar, and my feet were virtually immobilized by the locked cuffs around them, and Madam had the keys. My swelling cock was painfully surrounded by a plastic tube that was locked in place, and my balls were tied tightly. I had to admit to myself that I enjoyed being naked out here. The humiliation of the unknown was extremely stimulating, yet if something went wrong I would be incapable of defending myself should someone wish to do me actual harm, or if Madam had car trouble, or if...

I was jerked out of my reverie by the sound of a car door. At least I thought it was a car door. Then I heard the sound again, and then a third time.

Had I been so lost in thought I didn't hear the car pull up? How long had I been kneeling here?

My knees were a little sore, but not too much to bear. I heard the sounds of heavy boots crunching up the dirt road in my direction. Actually, I heard the sounds of two distinct sets of boots. I was hoping it was Madam, and I was dying to slip off the blindfold but I still hesitated to do so in case it was.

The boots were getting closer, but I still knelt there, and in fact, I spread my knees a little further, much to the dismay of my knees. The boots walked around me and one set stopped while the other completed the circle to my front.

"Well now, what do we have here?" The voice was deep and rich, definitely male, and I had no idea who it was.

My worst fears were now being realized as I heard the source of the voice circle me, and then stop again to my front.

"Who would have thought we'd come across a faggot out here in the desert?" It was the same voice, but I could hear the other pair of boots moving around to face me.

"Are you a cocksucker, faggot?" The same voice asked.

"I asked you a question, faggot," the voice was followed by a resounding slap to my face, and the blindfold was ripped from my head.

I blinked as my eyes adjusted to the sunlight, and looked up into the face of a large black man, perhaps in his fifties. He was dressed casually in jeans, a collared shirt, and the black leather hiking boots I heard walking up the path. Another, somewhat younger, black man, dressed similarly was standing off to his left. These two looked enough alike to be father and son, and the older of the two was raising his hand as if to strike me again.

I vowed to myself that I would do anything I had to do to get through this, "Yes sir", I replied meekly. My eyes dropped from his face to his boots and then settled on his crotch.

"You can't wait, can you?"

"Sir?" i replied.

"I saw where your eyes were, Robert, hand me that strap."

As the younger man did so his father took up a position behind me and began to dangle the strap lightly against my backside.

Robert unzipped his pants and took out a cock that was large, even though it was still soft.

"Suck that cock faggot," the older man said gruffly as he brought the strap hard across my ass.

"Yeah, suck it, and you better suck it good," his son said as he grabbed my head and tried to drive his cock into my throat with one shove. I gagged slightly as I tried to become accustomed to the size of the cock in mouth.

"None of that gagging faggot," Robert's father demanded as he struck me again. "You're going to give my son here a good time and then you're going to suck me off as well."

Three more times in succession the strap fell as I buried my nose in Robert's pubic hair. I wanted his cum. I needed his cum.

The strap continued to fall, but luckily for me Robert was soon gasping as I brought him closer to orgasm. To my dismay as he began to cum he pulled out and spurted his load in my face, the first shot hit me above the left eye as I whined my disappointment at not being able to taste his cum.

Robert finished and wiped his cock off on my face as his father handed him the strap and unzipped. Before my eyes was the largest cock I had ever seen. Even soft I didn't know whether I would be able to fit much of it in my mouth.

"Lunch is served faggot," the older man spoke as he pushed the spongy head of his mammoth cock between my lips.

Robert began whipping my ass as his father tried to stuff even more of his cock into my mouth. I realized that I would have to much work harder to get him off. I used my tongue on the underside of the head to try and bring him off quickly. I didn't think I could fit this huge dick in my throat. It seemed the harder I worked, the harder Robert hit me with the strap, and I redoubled my sucking, using my lips and tongue, laving the head and as much as I could fit into my mouth. My own cock was painfully erect pushing at the limits of the tube it was trapped in.

As I worked for the cum I craved, I could feel the pulsing that signaled an impending orgasm. I hoped that, unlike with Robert I would taste and swallow the cum that would soon erupt from that gigantic cock.

It was not to be however, as the cock was pulled from my lips and the nectar I craved was again deposited all over my face.

Robert tossed the strap down in front of me as his father zipped up and together they turned to walk away from me, leaving me there with cum dripping off of my face.

"Thanks faggot," was all they said as they turned to walk away, their boot crunching on the dirt road...

"You seem to be enjoying yourself." Her voice was dripping with sarcasm.

I turned my head in the direction of the voice and there was Madam, sitting on a flat boulder, off to my right side. I had no idea how long she had been sitting there, but it was clear that she had seen what I had done and my reaction to my degradation at the hands of the two men.

My cock was so hard it was now painfully pushing the chastity tube away from my body, my ass ached from the beating it had taken, and my face was covered with the now drying cum of two men who were walking away toward their car, their laughter fading into the distance.

"Hand me the strap." Her tone suggested that I comply quickly.

With my hands still locked to the collar the only way I could see to pick up the strap was with my mouth, and I struggled to bend down to the ground and retrieve it from where Robert had dropped it. I could feel the rivulets of sweat rolling down my hairless armpits as I shifted my knees to grab the strap in my teeth. Try as I might I couldn't seem to grip the leather, and I had to adjust my face to prod the wooden handle with my nose so that I could finally tip the strap at an angle that aligned it with my mouth. I heard the crunch of Madam's boots on the roadway as I began to straighten up with the strap in my teeth.

"Stand up," I was told as she turned to face me. She was wearing jeans and a sweater, and she was impatiently tapping her boot enclosed foot.

After all of the effort to grab the strap I was sweating profusely and nearly out of breath. I rocked on my nearly numb knees and after two attempts I lunged with my thighs, working hard to maintain my balance. My knees protested as the blood rushed back into them. I looked down to see that they were cratered from the small stones I had been kneeling on. I wasn't surprised to see that there were a few still imbedded in my skin.

Madam reached into her pocket and pulled out a set of keys with which she unlocked my chastity. With some effort she pulled the plastic tube off of my swollen cock.

"You've been a very naughty boy haven't you?" She queried.

I didn't know what to say, or to what she was referring to.

"You know I talked to you mother," She said as She took the strap from my mouth. "You know you left your soiled bedding on your bed when you left. You knew that there would be consequences if you didn't do as you were told, and on top of all that you were rude, and had to be punished by your mother, again, even after you were told to behave."

"Madam, I was frustrated..."

"No excuses faggot!" She stomped her foot and delivered a scalding blow to my already sore ass.

"You are going to get the beating of your life, and depending on how well you take it, you may be rewarded."

With that she took up a position behind me and began to beat my ass unmercifully with precise strokes of the strap. I squirmed, but I did my best to hold the position.

With my feet and hands bound it was all I could do to keep my balance under her onslaught. I was weeping piteously before She was through, and She was breathing heavily as She walked around to face me.

She looked me straight in the eye. "You took that well, but you still have two strokes to go, and they will both be on that useless cock."

Curiously, my swollen member had stayed erect during the beating I had just received. Remembering the punishment my cock had taken from her before my mother, I really wasn't looking forward to more of the same.

Without another word she stepped back and delivered two brutal roundhouse blows to my cock in quick succession. Two blows that wrapped around my cock and nearly drove me back to my knees.

She walked behind me and unlocked the cuffs on my ankles.

"Kneel," She demanded, and with the ability to move my feet again I was able to comply without much effort.

She walked back around to my front and then five paces further down the road.

"Pick up the hairbrush and crawl to Me," She exclaimed as She pointed to the ground in front of Her.

I looked down and saw that the brush was still bristles up and though my grip was tenuous, I was able to grab them with my teeth. Straightening up, I began my journey to her, and just when I thought my knees couldn't take any more, I arrived at her feet.

She still held the strap in Her right hand, and gestured with Her left, still pointing down to the ground.

"My boots are dirty," She said, "clean them".

I looked down to see that her boots were indeed a little dusty from walking on the dirt path. I dropped the brush at her feet and applied my tongue to the toe of her left boot. It tasted about as I had expected, but in the back of my mind I remembered something about a reward.

"Do the other one as well," She said as She bent to unlock the cuffs at my neck.

I kept my hands behind my head as I complied with her order.

"That's good enough for now, kneel up."

"I told you that you might have a reward, and you shall, but you have more to do to earn it."

You will have three minutes to bring yourself off, and I want you to use that hairbrush on your ass while you do so. Your time begins now."

I quickly grabbed the brush and my turgid cock at the same time. The brush on my ass was painful on top of the three beatings I had already received. I gasped at the pain I felt both front and back but I was determined to gain the release of a month's worth of pent up frustration.

"Faster faggot, I don't have all day," She egged me on, and I doubled my efforts.

"If you don't cum within the appointed time you will force me to lock up that puny, useless cock again, and there will be no second chance."

I was working my sore cock as hard as I could, and I could feel the sweat running down my hairless body. I was nearly there when I heard her exclaim, "one minute."

I beat my ass for all it was worth, and stroked my bound cock as hard as I could, but I knew I was running out of time.

"Ten, nine, eight..."

I was at the edge.

"Six, five, four..."

Through my ragged breathing and the sound of the hairbrush on my ass I heard her say;

"When you cum you will come on my boot," and she proceeded to prod my tied balls with the toe of her right boot.

"Three, two, one."

Her boot pushing into my bound balls tipped me over the edge and I exploded with spurt after spurt on to the proffered shoe. I felt ecstasy like I had never felt before. All of my strength seemed to flow out of my cock, and I had to stop beating my ass to concentrate on merely remaining upright.

As I wiped my now deflating cock on her boot, she said;

"Now, lick that boot clean faggot, and be thankful I don't make you crawl back to the car."

"Yes, thank you Madam," I thought as I savored the taste of my own cum from her boot, "thank you very much."

cornerboi
cornerboi
21 Followers