An Adulteress Yet Beloved

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hosea's hands were both behind her back, then she felt one holding her head so that she couldn't break the kiss even if she wanted to, and the other was between her legs, feeling for the wetness that flooded her. Fingers found the bump over her vagina that men in the temple ignored. Hosea didn't ignore it, his fingers drove it like a charioteer drives his horses in a race, urging her forward to the prize of victory. A feeling almost forgotten swept up her body and she trembled.

The wedding guests were all staring wide eyed, even the Rechabite, as Hosea moved between Gomer's thighs. There was no doubt that he entered her, because the breath was forced out of her in what can only be described as a yell when Hosea began to move his hips. Only his hand behind her neck kept Gomer from bumping her head against the carpeted floor as she screamed in pleasure. No temple whore ever screamed like that: He was doing something to her that no one had ever done. He was loving her, displaying his love for everyone watching in a manner even the most hard-hearted could understand.

Gomer pushed up against him, grinding her pelvis against his with each of his thrusts. When his lips were not over her mouth she was screaming in pleasure as climax after climax flowed over her. Her fingernails drew ripples of blood from his back, of which Hosea was oblivious, lost in his own ecstasy. His motion became quicker as she felt him approaching his climax, and they both screamed like animals when he filled her womb with his seed.

Gomer didn't get to lie under him and enjoy the afterglow of their loving because Hosea rolled around, pulling her gently but irresistibly into his lap, her legs spread wide and her head lolling on his shoulder. She realized he had positioned her so that the Rechabite could see his thick white juices leaking out of her still clinching orifice. There was never to be any doubt that he had taken her to be his wife.

Hosea reached between Gomer's thighs and scooped up his own juices with cupped fingers. The tips of his fingers, he made sure, lightly brushed her sensitive spot sending one more orgasm through her limp body and causing muscles all over her to convulse. She probably would have fallen over onto the floor like a fish out of water if his other arm had not held her tightly around the waist.

Through half-closed eyes that she could hardly focus Gomer realized that Hosea was staring down the Rechabite. Her husband's voice seemed to echo when he spoke.

"Go back and tell the king what you saw! Because I loved this woman I sought her and I made her worthy to be my wife again! Because my God loves His people He will buy them back from the slavers!"

Gomer felt Hosea's arms under her and he stood, taking her with him and started toward their chamber. She found her arms and wrapped them around his neck and dropped her head onto his shoulder. Suddenly she realized that the only thing she was wearing was the headband of gold coins, her dowry many years ago, preserved by her loving husband and given back to her when she had nothing to offer him in return. She swore in her heart again that she would follow him and his God forever.

Hosea carried her into his bed chamber. What would follow was far too private for the eyes of the guests. Neither would emerge from the room the following morning, and for a month no one was to trouble them with day-to-day problems. Ru would run the household and her brothers would oversee the field workers. Eventually, the young men would reconcile with their father and his new wife, their mother.

The Rechabite was the first out the door, in his saddle and gone before the next guest was out the room. Everyone was silent on the way out, for mortals are afraid in the presence of their God. Anyone who doubted Hosea to be a prophet had changed their minds, and silently they prayed that King Jeroboam would also.

As the last guest made his way out, Ru and Kushi called for the servants to quietly set the house in order. Then Ru took Kushi's sleeve and whispered "Tell me something, Kushi?"

"Yes, mistress?"

"Of the young men who have asked for my hand, which one do you think is most like Father?"

Kushi smiled. "Issac, the Son of Dan, is very much like your father, and seeks your father's teaching when the duties of running his father's property allow him the time. But I'm afraid his bid of three camels was not the highest, ma'am."

"I doubt that father will turn down three camels," Ru smiled. "See to it that Isaac receives a message, Kushi: He is to ask for my hand once more when Father and Gomer are ready to receive guests again."

12