An Adventure

Story Info
You meet in a public men's room.
1.3k words
4.06
35.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dott
dott
2 Followers

It was a spur of the moment decision to meet at the Marriott Hotel. I suggested we meet right after work, but not to check into a room like most normal people to sleep for the night, nor like the people who are hot and bothered and looking to fuck each other's brains out for a bit. No, I had another idea altogether. From many previous stays in the hotel I recalled a men's bathroom just around the corner from the checkout desk that was very large and used very rarely even at the busiest times of the day. In my memory I was remembering the stall in the back corner of the bathroom. It was one of the oversized handicap stalls that would leave us with room for endless quick and dirty activities. I didn't know at all what to expect when I asked you to sneak away after work to swallow my cum in a men's bathroom stall but I wasn't disappointed in your answer. Your craving for a full mouth of me coupled with the strong desire to please my every depraved fantasy had us scheduled to meet at 5:20 PM.

I pulled up to the hotel in and parked in TERRIBLE traffic. I knew that you too would probably be in The same situation, so I took a minute to wander into the hotel and make sure things were as I remembered. The Marriott was crawling with business folk returning from a long day on the road at the office heading either to check in, to their rooms, or to the bar for a drink. It was much more crowded than I had anticipated but the bathroom around the corner from the checkout desk was as I expected … empty. I slipped into the bathroom and into the stall in the back corner and found the place where we could stand that would allow only one set of feet to be seen at a time from the rest of the bathroom. My cock was already hard in my pants with anticipation of your lips wrapped around me as I passed a gentleman coming into the bathroom as I headed to meet you in the parking lot.

You pulled out of the traffic and parked just as I made it back out into the hot summer day. With a quick hello and a hug we slipped into the hotel. Both of us a little surprised still at what we intended to do but not yet believing that we were going to go through with it. As we neared the bathroom I had you keep an eye out for people as I slipped into the men's room to make sure no one was there. With a quick peek out the door and a wave I motioned you through into the space normally reserved for males only. You're short sprint Into the bathroom and into the back stall was only interrupted as I closed the stall door and then guided you by the shoulders into the back corner of the stall against the wall with the toilet hiding your feet from the rest of the bathroom.

My raging cock would wait no longer. Foreplay in my mind was not an option I wanted you pleasuring me and there was no need to talk about it. I immediately unzipped my pants and undid my button. I lowered my waistband of my pants to mid thigh as you looked on from the corner of the stall with a look of shocked disbelief that quickly turned into a look of desire. One stroke of my hard cock was enough to have the precum dripping at the tip of my head as I took your shoulder and you leaned forward with one hand on the toilet to hold your balance to take my shaft in your mouth. The sucking and licking of my rod was very loud in my ears as it echoed in the bathroom. It took just a few seconds before my knees started to tremble from the excitement and heat of your mouth. It was then that we heard the bathroom door open for the first time.

We both seemed to be a bit shocked that someone would dare disturb our fun but it was after all a public men's bathroom. I leaned back against the stall wall while you stood back up straight in the corner as we listened to a random male unzip and start to piss loudly in a urinal. With my bare wet cock hanging out in front of me aching to be back in your mouth I reached across the stall to your shirt and proceed to start undoing buttons. It took 10 seconds to free your tits from the constraints of your clothes so that I could fondle your nipples as we heard another man walk into the bathroom and strike up conversation at the urinal.

My hand quickly dove into your lose fitting pants to grab your soaking wetness that I knew would be there from our hot escapade. You were drenched with your clit as hard as a rock. I knew then you loved every second of that. It was at that point I knew you were enjoying being my cock slave. I tweaked your nipples a few more times and then leaned forward to suck and nip before taking you by the shoulder and pulling you forward back to my cock. Your hot open mouth was scalding around my head as I slipped my hips back and forth touching the back of your throat at every lunge.

Working slowly to not make much noise I Continue to fuck your face and toy with your nipples as men, 3,4,5,6 of them came in and out of the bathroom talking, laughing, and pissing to relieve them. What seemed like hours but was only minutes passed and I was ready to fill your stomach with my cum. My knees were shaking and my forehead drenched in sweat as I raised you off my cock. I asked you point blank if you were ready to swallow my load and if that is what you wanted. Your nod and quiet agreement were all I needed. We quickly shifted positions with you moving from the corner to sitting on the toilet with your legs spread so I would fit in front of you. I leaned back grasping the handrails of the stall on either side of me as you leaned your fuck-swollen face back onto my cock. I used the leverage of the rails to raise and lower myself in and out of your mouth, as another 2,3,4 men came through the bathroom with us no longer caring whom could see our feet.

I bashed the back of your throat repeatedly as your ran your hands along my cock shaft. Your naked tits jiggling in front of my face spurring me on faster and faster until at last there was no holding back. I whispered quietly that I was cumming. Your head fell back ever so slightly so you could look up in my face as your lips wrapped around me and you started to suck and swallow. The lack of air apparent as my load ran down your throat and your face became more and more red. I watch as you drank every bit of me down not spilling a drop seated in front of me in the stall of the men's bathroom. Standing you up after the last blast I quickly gave you a deep kiss with my tongue buried in your mouth to taste to see if you swallowed all of my cum. There wasn't a drop.

It took about 2 minutes to get our clothes put together. I jumped out of the stall to verify we were alone once again and then quickly peeked out the door. Coast is clear. One additional quick wave and we were just another random couple walking down the hall of the hotel on our way to wherever we needed to go.

The start of many kink filled perversions I hope.

dott
dott
2 Followers