An Adventure

Story Info
She takes her sweet pet out for an adventure in the Mountains.
2.1k words
4.14
19.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up early one Saturday morning as my sweet little sub comes in carrying the tray filled with my favorite breakfast foods. He has already eaten, I prefer that he is ready for anything I want to do directly after I am finished eating. He sets the tray down on my lap and kneels beside the bed.

I take a few bites of my breakfast before I speak to him for the first time this morning, "Go take a shower boy, we are going on a little adventure today." His eyes light up with anticipation and he jumps to the command. I smile as I hear water running in the bathroom and finish my breakfast as he washes all parts of himself but his cock and balls, two parts of him that only I am to play with, unless I tell him otherwise. When I am finished eating I enter the bathroom as well. Striping the wrinkled nightgown from my body I climb in the shower and tell him to wash me. He smiles, happy to oblige, and washes all of me but my pussy, asking permission before moving his fingers there opening me and massaging my clit for a while before moving two fingers inside of me, and sending me into a nice orgasm this lovely morning. I smile and wash his genitals, taking his cock in my hand and rubbing back and forth until he is nice and hard.

I'd usually push him against the wall and fuck him or pull him against me at this point, but I have other plans today. I turn off the water and he hides a disappointed pout as I tell him to get a towel and dry both of us off.

I look at my sweet submissive, excited about today, and rub his nipples and his still-hard member before I tell him to go into the bedroom, kneel there facing the far wall, and wait for me. I look myself in the mirror and apply some simple makeup before twisting my hair and locking it in a tight hairclip before moving into the bedroom. I choose a particularly low-cut and short sundress for this activity, it's a nice day and It's a simple outfit, I don't bother with a bra, but do find a white lace thong to wear underneath it. Finished, I gather a few things and move in front of him, very proud as he doesn't look up, waiting for permission to do so.

He's so gorgeous, and turns me on so much like this, completely trusting, well-behaved, compliant. I love him so much. I run my fingers through his hair and smile. "Look at me my pet." He does so, his eyes and cock both betraying his excitement. I bend down, giving him a nice view and kiss him gently. "Chin up," I tell him, he happily complies and I attach his collar around his neck. "Arms behind you sweetie," he does this as well and I lock his arms behind his back with a pair of handcuffs.

"What a good boy you are." I tell him with another gentle kiss. I attach a leash to his collar and smile, "Come along then baby, this is going to be fun."

He smiles, not saying a word, He is the most amazing man I've ever met, more brave than I ever thought I would find, but even he is a bit concerned as I lead him beyond the safety of the house into the attached garage and open the passenger side door of our car.

"Mistress?" He asks, worry evident in his voice.

"We are going to go on a little trip sweetheart, Come on then, get in." I'd tell him, deeply aware of his blushing.

"But won't the other drivers see me?" He asks, apprehensive.

"Perhaps, but no one you know. You can handle this for your Mistress can't you my pet?" I know he'd never directly refuse me, but it's hard for him just the same.

"I-," he starts, but just nods instead, blushing.

"What a good boy you are. Climb in then."

He does and I close the door, moving to the driver's side and getting in myself. I think better of the handcuffs, deciding they can't be comfortable behind his back and bend over to the passenger side to remove them. He looks at me searchingly, wondering if I'm really serious, but I return to my original position and start up the car. He blushes profusely hunkering down in the seat, his hands in his lap, trying vainly to hide his nakedness.

We live out in the suburbs, close to the mountains, and it's early, near five on a Saturday, there are few people driving, and none of them are paying any attention to my sweet pet, but he is blushing and looks quite uncomfortable anyway. It's only a few miles to the base of the mountain, and only a couple people even look in our direction as they drive, none thinking anything of my slave's naked chest. They can see nothing else.

As we make the assent I tell him to pick some music he'd like to listen to. He covers his naked cock with the CD case and I laugh, causing him to blush all the more. He picks one and puts it in, before returning his hands to their previous position.

The music is relaxing, a CD we both enjoy and I'm glad he picked it. I'm not as glad that he is covering up my toys. "Move your hands my pet, there is no one on the road to see you."

"Bu-," He starts, but doesn't even finish the first word, not wanting to argue with me. He moves his hands, his cheeks redder than before. I smile, "Good boy." And stroke his cock gently as we continue up the mountain, making sure to never stimulate him so much as to cause a mess.

We get to the camping spot, a nice secluded spot in the trees. He's still worried someone might see him and looks around nervously as I get out of the car and open the passenger side door, telling him to get out.

He does so, still glancing around.

I just smile, "There is no one here sweetie, don't worry." He nods and I attach the leash again, pulling him to the trunk of the car where I've stored a few more toys. I take out a set of wrist cuffs and put them on him, then hand the ankle cuffs to him and tell him to put them on, facing away from me. I enjoy the view. He does so with a sly smile, slowly forgetting about his interesting situation.

As he's placing the cuffs on his ankles I smile, rubbing his butt strongly. But I want to play, I take out a few more things and place them in a bag, telling him to stand up and follow me, pulling the leash gently to further explain the command, "Where are we going Mistress?" He asks excitedly.

"That would ruin the surprise sweetie." I tell him.

I'm aware that he doesn't have any shoes, but the path is soft and clear of rocks, and we aren't going far. I lead him through a beautiful forest glade to a small clearing and a set of two trees spaced about five feet apart.

He smiles in anticipation and I laugh, ruffling his hair and kissing him playfully. I loop a piece of rope onto each tree, onto one of the higher limbs of each, and tell him with a grin, "Stand in the center pet, arms out."

He does so and I attach each cuff spreading his arms out. I trail my fingers down his sides and he squirms a little and giggles.

I move back to the bag I've brought and take out a short spreader bar and connect it to his ankles, spacing them about a foot apart. Once he is secured so I'm sure he can't move I take out a roll of pink ribbon from my bag and smile.

"What's that for, Mistress?" He asks with a smirk. "I can't move, so I can't see what the use is of binding me further..."

"I think it's cute." I say laughing. And bend down to start wrapping it at his ankles, a kind of pink cocoon. I stop above his knees and take a section tying a large bow around the base of his erect cock.

After I've finished I remove the bonds from his wrists, helping him keep his balance for a minute before laying a blanket down and telling him to lie down, helping him into that position as well.

The grass that the blanket is on is covered in a light dew, and the ground around it is a bit muddy. I smile to myself and have him put his hands to his sides. I attach his wrists to the pink ribbon on his thighs and smile. "What a nice big package hmm?" I laugh, "And so cute. You're gorgeous my pet."

He smiles back, "Thank you Mistress. Though I do wonder what you plan on doing with your gift wrapped toy."

I move my mouth to his ear, licking it playfully and whispering, "Whatever I want."

His grin is as wide as it can go, and I'm sure mine matches. I kiss him for a few minutes, play with his nipples and cock, leave nice red hickies on my boy, and lick and bite his ears for a while; exciting him and making him squirm. I kiss him again and he tries to sit up and follow my mouth as a pull away. I push him down with one hand and smirk. "No, no my pet. Be good." I rub his chest gently and smile as he looks up inquisitively.

"Hmm, this is a bit hot sweetie," I laugh, "I think it needs to come off, what do you say?" I ask, motioning towards my sundress.

"That would be lovely Mistress, I wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable." He says with that same grin.

I smile and pull it over my head, his cock obviously reacting to the new turn of events. I stuff my dress in the bag I brought before kissing my pet again. I lean over his face and am impressed again as he asks excitedly, "May I please you Mistress?"

"Defiantly my pet." I tell him, letting him suck on my nipples and moaning. I run my fingers through his hair, pulling lightly as he grazes first one then the other nipple with his teeth. It feels so good.

After a minute or two I pull away, replacing my nipples with my lips to his, kissing him again. I sit up and look around with a grin. "Hmm, this seems picturesque, though it's missing something." I place one finger to his lips, knowing he's going to ask what that something is, and use my right finger to gather a bit of mud near us and smear it on his chest in letters that spell "slave".

"There my sweet 'slave' spelled out and perfect, so adorable." I giggle and get up, getting my camera to take a few pictures of my slave boy in his pink leg bondage and muddy chest.

He blushes again, deep crimson but smiles at the simple praise. "And so excited, look at you my sweet, throbbing. We'll have to take care of that won't we?"

I stand and strip off my thong, tossing it in the bag with my dress, before coming back, sitting on his knees, stroking his cock slowly, and untying the bow around his cock with my teeth.

Too excited to tease him any more I mount his cock slowly, watching his expressions. I know he wishes I would speed up, and I can't take it too much longer either. I slide up and down his cock a few times before giving him permission to move with me, my chest bounces as I move my pussy up and down on his member, loving the feel of him inside me.

I move at just the right pace to make sure he doesn't get too close before I'm ready as well. But it doesn't take long before we are both on edge. "Cum for me my pet." I moan, lost in the ecstasy of the moment. He does and the hot stream of cum sends me over the edge, my pussy clenching down hard and both of us writhing together. Spent, I collapse on top of him, and we lie there for a moment, our breathing and the sound of nature the only noises to be heard.

After a few minutes I get up and release him from his cocoon and restraints. "I love you so much my pet."

"I love you too Mistress." He replies, and we lie back on the blanket together, enjoying the sweet bliss of nature.