An Adventure at the Hilton Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Men putting on their condoms look like little boys playing with their pee-pees, and for me it kind of kills the mood, so I turned around while Paul put on a condom, wiggled my ass a bit, and waited. I was soaking wet when Paul entered me. He slid in all the way to his balls. I felt them slap me and I liked that.

I absolutely love getting fucked from behind while I'm bent over a couch or chair. I realized early on that it puts my body in just the right position. That thrusting dick hits me in just the right spots.

I also enjoyed how men feel the need to play with my ass cheeks when they fuck me from behind. (Men never spend enough time doing that. You all really need to give it as much attention as you give tits.) Of course there's the inevitable finger or thumb in the butt that can happen, but that's okay most of the time.

So now he's pounding away and he was really into it. It was almost violent - but just far enough away from violent that it was easy to get into it. Murphy had moved himself to where I could see him even with my back to Paul, and he was silently watching. It was just a bit creepy, but then what did I expect as we were fucking in the middle of his hotel room.

His cock got rapidly hard again. That cock. Just amazing.

I was in the moment and didn't want to distract Paul from his fury, but took a moment to gesture him to put his cock my mouth. Soon, though, I was finding it difficult to serve two masters.

Finally, with a grunt Paul finished up and pulled himself out. I had been really getting into his moves, so the sudden exit kind of startled me. Murphy was on the spot though and removed himself from my mouth and quickly took his place behind me. I was wet and willing, but those first few pushes were kind of a chore to take. I quickly adjusted to him though, and the feeling of absolute fullness was one that was very easy to get used to.

It didn't take long for me to cum hard, and while I usually kind of bite a pillow or scream into the mattress, I felt the freedom of hotel sex and let go loud and proud for a change. It kind of startled Murphy I think, who broke rhythm. (I think he thought he was hurting me which he was in a way. It felt so fucking good.)

It took a few moments for me to recover my sanity. I actually felt I might even have another orgasm coming along fast. To the extent I was thinking at all, I was thinking that having two men take turns in me was something I definitely was going to do again.

Then it struck me that I hadn't seen Murphy put on a condom, and when I reached down I didn't feel one.

I didn't want him to pull out right then. Most men can't make me cum and Murphy was feeling so good. I finally got up the resolve to reach back and grab him hard enough to stop the thrusting. I told him "Belly, or back. Not in me."

He understood I could tell, so I let him get back to it and soon I was moaning loudly again. He had this hard rocking delivery that I had come to associate with truck drivers I'd fucked, but he did it without the body odor of beer gut.

After yet one more orgasm hit, I started really verbally egging him on and talking filthy because I was so liberating. Yelling for someone to slam my pussy good isn't something I could ever do in my paper thin walled apartment or cheap motels where I usually had sex. He sunk himself deep and I felt his balls slap on my cunt. I told him just how delicious that felt. He redoubled his efforts - just jack hammering me - and I felt like I was ready to just melt.

I wasn't paying attention to anything other than the feel of being slammed from behind for a while after that. Just taking it raw and telling him how great his dick felt in me and how I wanted more.

At some point I opened my eyes and there Paul was in front of my face. Or Paul's cock was anyway. He was hard again and offering it up to my mouth. I wasn't really sure if he wanted me to suck it or just wanted me to stop making so much noise, but I felt obligated to take him. I just put my lips around him and ran my tongue down the underside of his cock and let myself go with the ride I was taking on Murphy's dick.

Paul wasn't a guy who lasted long. He had heard my "butt or belly" command and while I was actually resigned to the idea of swallowing his load so that he didn't shoot it onto Murphy, he yanked it out of my mouth in time to shoot his spunk behind my head and onto my back.

It was actually pretty hot experience to feel a man spill himself on my body without losing the fullness of having a big cock inside me. It was not something I'd ever experienced before and certainly not something any of my girlfriends would have admitted to if they had. I fantasized about what it would be like to tell me friends all the smutty details about it all and what they might think of me.

What a wonderful feeling.

At some point Murphy finally finished up, shooting his load right between the cheeks of my ass. It felt like a fire hose going off. If I had been looking to avoid contact between girl parts and his sperm it was a failed effort, as the semen dripped right down over my sex and I was kind of wide open.

A good amount of his spew went directly down onto my panties, which were still at half-mast on my thighs. There would no doubt that this placement was completely on purpose.

When I looked up, Murphy was actually kind of smirking. Fucking men. They just aren't having fun unless they are making a mess.

Murphy was weak in the knees and sat down on the coffee table, knocking over a drink in the process. He grabbed another one and took as sip. I had been in the bent over position for a long time and not so happy with the steady drip of cum down between the cheeks of my butt, so I just flipped over and sat down. (Always a gentleman, he handed me the drink.)

I felt bad about the semen I was spreading on the sofa. I wouldn't have done it on my own furniture, but it was a hotel and I didn't plan on sticking around to talk to the maid.

I could still feel all his cum in my ass crack and really wanted a towel, but I wasn't getting up for anything for a few minutes. Paul had long since taken a chair after his second cumming. I could feel the vibe in the room that it wasn't over, but there was a negotiated cease fire while we all recovered.

Finally, I got enough wits about me to stand up. My fucking panties were still there on my thighs where I'd left them and almost stumbled and almost tripped myself. (Both men smiled a bit at that in spite of themselves.) I pulled my underwear completely off, and tossed it at Paul. It missed, and they landed like a puddle on the floor.

Completely naked for the first time, I stumbled to the bathroom to grab a hand towel which I used to wipe down my crotch area. I was buffing it off pretty good when I realized I hadn't shut the door and they were watching me the whole time. Kind of cringe worthy.

I realized I was stone drunk and not fit to be behind the wheel and stumbled back to my new best friends to explain my situation. I actually wanted companionship and said that I wouldn't mind not sleeping alone.

I didn't even think that this might lead to a three in a bed situation, but that's where it led.

We looked at the clock and it was well after 3AM. I picked up my dress and hung it up while Paul called his morning appointment and explained that both he and Murphy had "picked up something when they ate dinner" and were pretty much bedridden. They would call to reschedule later. (I appreciated the word play.)

We crawled into bed and I actually thought we might sleep a bit, but Paul was semi-hard again and I felt my back getting stabbed. I was well past modesty and was over the condom thing, so I just reached back and slid him into me. It must have felt like a golf ball going into a basketball hoop - Murphy had pretty much plowed a hole into me and it was a big one. Paul didn't seem to mind, he gave it a few minutes of soft strokes and then came. He did it on my ass which was now sticky again.

Had I thought about it I'd have told him condom up as I didn't want to sleep on the wet spot. Oh, well. I passed out and thankfully they let me sleep for a while.

I'm a farm girl. Despite the late night I woke up with the sun and found myself penned in by a man on each side of me. I tried to crawl over Murphy, who felt me and pulled me to him.

Murph had put in a fine performance the night before, but proved out that he was a morning man at heart. He worked my clit with one hand and licked my nipples slow and sexy. I wrapped my legs around him to control the thrust as he was still driving into my cunt like a semi-truck, but lifting me off the bed when he backed his ass up for another pump synchronized our movements and made for a much smoother trip in and out. Each stroke seemed to travel balls to tip into me in a motion that was almost like a machine.

If there wasn't a wet spot on the bed already, I created a pool of wet and he added to it. Poor Paul actually got up while we were going at it and moved into the other bedroom.

I fell back to sleep -we both did - and the next time we woke up it was nearly 11. The maid knocked on the door and we realized that it was close to checkout time. Murphy called the front desk and asked for a late checkout (something I didn't even know was an option) so we had until 1PM to leave the room.

I was so sore - just horribly so - and also hungover. I didn't have to work so I wasn't anxious to get out of bed, but quickly realized that as a bedmate both men assumed my legs were open for business.

Amazingly, Murphy was hard again. This time he gave me a slow on our side's workout - gentle thankfully and he came in me completely. That was how many times we'd had sex with him now? I'd really lost count.

Paul popped in and asked me to come into his bedroom. Once we were inside he shut the door and it was like he became a different person. Instead of the dribbling dick he'd been all night, he started being pretty dominant and pretty soon it got very athletic as he commanded me to just about anything he wanted.

I had never really had any man do anything like that - commanding me verbally instead of just throwing me around on the bed - and I have to admit it turned me on more than I ever thought it would.

He told me he'd wanted to fuck my tits all night and had me lie on the bed so he could crawl on the bed and do it. He moved up and had me suck on his dick for a while but then he'd slide back down and go to work between the girls again. He was dribbling precum and really enjoyed using his hand to push his dick in and out of my mouth. Just the tip and just past my teeth to my tongue.

As I said, I'm not fond of cum in my mouth, but while there was some of that, he was really basically painting my lips and chin with his spew. I must have been a sorry sight. Just when I was sure he was going to shoot his load up my nose or into my eyes, he slid himself down and took a position between my legs.

He grabbed me by the ankles and forced me to spread wide, then ate my pussy. It would have been impossible for him to not know that Murphy had made a deposit there, but that seemed to actually make him more enthusiastic and he licked and sucked everything from me he could find before moving down and sticking his tongue straight up my ass.

Pretty soon he had me rolled over - my body is a little ball facedown, where he licked and sucked my asshole until I had a first ever orgasm from anal stimulation. (I am embarrassed to say I farted a little but he ignored it. I guess it comes with the territory.)

All through the encounter he told me exactly how to move, what to touch, and when to suck or spread myself for him. I did what he wanted without question and actually enjoyed being his submissive toy. I was rewarded with forms of stimulation and total mind-fuck that I didn't even know even existed.

Eventually, he had me pull apart my ass cheeks while I was curled up. I thought he was going to eat my ass some more, but instead he lined up and thrust his cock into me. I wasn't ready - so I jerked away and made it clear that wasn't happening.

The magic was broken.

He repositioned himself and fucked my roughly and angrily for a few minutes, and was so rough with me that I was actually scared as I came. (Hard.) He eventually pulled out and shot a load that hit me on the soul of my foot and dribbled quickly into my toes. (Since that day I've gravitated on purpose towards men with a foot fetish.)

Once he was finished coating my feet with his cum, he lay down next to me. He stopped talking at all and got totally uncommunicative, which was weird.

I used his silent dismissal to my advantage. I wanted out of his room, so I actually padded back into the main living area and into the attached bathroom, which thankfully had a shower. I was glad that I wasn't joined by either man as my jaws and pussy were sore.

I blow dried my hair while standing naked with the door open knowing full well that both men were still watching me. I guess at least one some level I was up for just one more tumble. I put on my dress, bra and heels, but the panties and other undergarments I slid into a small bag and slipped those into my purse.

(The panties were a stiff, stained wreck and after trying to launder them I eventually threw them away. No man in this town would want to lift up your skirt to find another man's cum stains on your panties.)

It was close to 12:30 in the afternoon when I finally kissed both men goodbye. They didn't ask for my number and I didn't offer it. As I exited the elevator on the main floor, the eyes of the entire counter staff and the bellmen stared openly. I didn't recognize a face, and didn't care what they thought.

I smiled a little devilish smile as I passed by the desk and thanked them for a wonderful stay.

I got home and slept for a while, and as you might imagine there was a bit of second guessing myself about what had gone on. I some ways I felt like whore or maybe just a dumb little girl who got used, but I didn't really believe that. I had done what I did for me.

I treasured the feeling of freedom from judgment that came with being with men I knew I'd never see again. It was something I knew I would do again often.

12