An Adventure in Minot Ch. 02

Story Info
The Treasure of North Dakota.
2.9k words
6.5k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/22/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was enjoying the exhilaration of freedom, having just divorced the bane of my life. I was financially wounded from the experience, but I was free. I had decided to celebrate by taking a vacation all on my own, to go wherever I wished, see what I wished, and stay as long as I wished. It was working out very well, but for one thing: seeing America alone is... lonely. I decided that next time I would find someone to share it with me if I could.

My travels had taken me through some of the more interesting, if not well known, historical parts of the northwest, and I now found myself in North Dakota . Around 6 PM I decided I should find a place for the night. I was approaching Minot , so I figured it was a good place to stop and rest.

I spotted a nice looking hotel with a decent restaurant right next door and decided to give them both a try. As I pulled into a parking lot out in front of the hotel, a pretty blond in a fully loaded Lexus pulled in behind me. She looked like she had come a long way, considering her car had Tennessee plates. I admired her from a distance as I retrieved my suitcase from the trunk, then trudged into the lobby and up to the desk.

The front desk was "manned" by two pretty young ladies. I stepped up to the brunette and asked if there were any rooms available for tonight, which I was happy to learn was the case. So I asked for any available room. The young desk clerk was processing me into a suite on the third floor when the stunning blond from the Lexus walked up to the desk and asked about her reservation.

As I teased the young lady setting up my room for me, I stole a few glances over toward the beauty to my left. Being careful not to be obvious, I was able to admire her form and grace. The young desk clerk noticed my sideways glances and smiled, knowingly. A bit embarrassed at being caught in the act, thanked the girl and turned only to see my beautiful stranger looking at me with interest. As I headed for the elevators, I smiled at her and wished her a good evening, which she returned.

In moments, I was alone in the elevator and heading for my room. The suite was at the end of a long hall around the corner from the elevators. I found it easily and set up for a night's stay. After freshening up a bit, I decided to get some dinner and headed for the restaurant next door.

I was given a seat in a quiet corner away from the kitchen and read the menu over. The waitress recommended the Clam Chowder, but I decided on using the salad bar instead. As I crossed the room, I noticed my beautiful stranger coming through the front entrance.

She was definitely a beauty. A pretty blond with a clear sense of style and bearing, she was impressive, and quite attractive. Normally, I wouldn't have imposed upon a woman while traveling about, but that was the old me. Besides, I'd been traveling alone for over a week and wanted some company, at least for dinner. So, I thought I'd test the water a bit.

I was a bit out of practice meeting ladies, so I puzzled over how to do it. Fortunately, the opportunity to meet her presented itself sooner than later. While I was constructing my salad, she walked over to the bar and started creating one for herself.

What a beautiful woman, I thought. I can't believe she's traveling alone. There must be a story there. Just then, she looked up at me, catching me in the act of admiring her.

"Great" I told myself, "She's probably thinking 'another jerk ogling me while I try to eat'" I almost walked away, but the thought of eating alone pushed me to take a chance. So I approached her.

"They tell me the chowder is good here, if you like that sort of thing."

I winced. What an inane thing to say! I expected a rebuff of some kind, but she said "Really? I may just try it later."

Clearly, she was allowing an opening for me, so I moved closer and chatted with her about nothing in particular, mostly the salad bar and whether the presentation was appetizing, etc. While we talked, I was captivated by her pretty eyes, and the way she held her head. She had a sensuous mouth and a witty way of putting things. She captivated me on the spot. But, not being experienced in "picking up" women, I ran out of reasons to stand there with a plate full of food. I finally excused myself and went back to my table, cursing myself for being a dolt.

I figured I had blown my chance for a dinner companion, when she reappeared, heading in my direction. Taking one last chance, I invited her to share my table. A little reluctantly, she agreed, and soon I was facing my beautiful stranger, who introduced herself as Dee.

She turned out to be a delightful person, and we talked for hours. I ordered some wine and we had a pleasant time talking about anything and everything. She told me that she was headed for Canada to visit with her mother, which she did every year, and that she had a husband waiting for her back in Tennessee. That last part put an end to my still forming thoughts about expanding our acquaintance, but at least we could enjoy each others company for the evening, I thought. I couldn't help losing myself in those beautiful eyes, or admiring her sensuous allure. Even after having driving for miles and likely being exhausted, she had something about her that drew me in.

Eventually, I knew we had lingered too long and should give up our seats to new customers, so I offered to walk her back to the hotel. I tipped the waitress heavily to make up for any inconvenience and we left. All the way back, we talked and laughed. I felt such a powerful attraction from her, that at one point I just had to touch her, so I invented a reason, brushing a fictitious "thing" from her cheek. Her skin was soft and inviting, and I fear I lingered too long. She clearly was aware of my extended touch, though she didn't protest.

When we reached her room, I was surprised to find it next to mine, the adjoining suite, no less. My imagination took over momentarily and I pictured entering her room during the night and making love to her until dawn, then I came to my senses. Facing reality, I bid her goodnight, wishing I could at least have a kiss. She closed her door and I figured it was the last I'd see of her.

I busied myself with getting ready for bed, trying to get her off of my mind, but the knowledge that she was just a few steps away taunted me. I took a shower, hoping to clear my head, but it didn't help. I had to have her, but knew it was not possible. It was torture. Then I knocked over my suitcase, which fell against the wall with a loud THUD. "Sheesh" I thought, "what next?"

Just then the door dividing the suite knocked loudly. From the other side, I heard "George? Are you alright?"

I threw on my robe and opened the door... to find a goddess standing there. She was wearing practically nothing, just a sexy night shirt and panties. This was too much for me. Something in my head snapped. Common sense was drowned in the surge of lust that overtook me. I reached out without a word and took her hand, pulling her into my room. Without thinking, I pulled her close and drew her sensuous lips to mine.

She was delicious, soft, and sexy. My "little head" took control of me. Then, to my utter amazement, she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me back with passion, standing on her toes to reach me.

I reached around her and pulled her closer. My erection came to full bloom and pressed against her stomach. If she was going to call a halt, this was the time. Soon, my lust overrode even that possibility as I reached down and found the cotton covering her wonderful pussy. Gently, I began to fondle her through the cloth covering.

Suddenly, she began to reconsider, but I was too far gone. I had to have her. The Universe had given her to me, and I wasn't going to give her back. I held her still and said with determination: " Dee, come to me."

Her resolve to go seemed to leave her, and I led her over by my bed. She came willingly, and stood as my desire for her became a craving. I took hold of her nightshirt and lifted it over her head. She raised her arms, assisting me in revealing her body. Her breasts seemed to call out to me, and I took one into my mouth.

Over the years, I had learned a few things about what women liked, and I was determined to give her the benefit of my experience. I used my tongue and flicked her nipple as I suckled on her breast. She moaned with pleasure as she stood enjoying my attention. I had to see all of her, so I pulled her panties down her soft, sexy legs.

Abruptly, she realized where we were headed and tried to stop us from going further, but I was not to be deterred. With a single finger, I touched her lips and said "Shhhhhh". I looked deep into her eyes and saw yearning there to match my own. This night, she was going to be mine. I would take no arguments.

She was now naked before me, and nothing was going to stop me from claiming her as my own. I led her to the bed and dropped my robe, then told her to lie back on the bed, which she did. I climbed next to her and firmly told her to open her legs for me, and she spread them. Her eyes were pleading with me to take her, and I intended to do just that. But first, I wanted to see her at the peak of pleasure. I love to see the look on a woman's face as she cums, over and over. She was going to give me that pleasure.

I placed my arm behind her neck, resting her head. As I kissed her deeply, I gently squeezed her breast. Then, my hand slid down to find the source of my desire, and I traced the shape of her mound, feeling the contours of her pussy. I couldn't help expressing a moan of appreciation before I dipped my finger into her, searching for evidence of her arousal. Evidence there was in plenty, and my fingers wet themselves before finding her clitoris, waiting nearby.

Slowly, I toyed with her, stroking and fondling, until I found what affected her the most. Once she reacted to my attention the way I had hoped, I continued in that vein. Gently at first, then with more feeling, I stimulated her, until she began bucking under my hand. She began cumming and I refused to let up, until she finally intervened, pulling my hand away.

"Enough. I can't take much more of that" she pleaded.

But I was not finished. I wanted to see her face contorted in pleasure. There is no more beautiful sight than a woman fully overcome in orgasm. So, as she pulled my hand away, I took control again and restrained her, saying "But you can take SOME more".

With that, I resumed my stimulation until she had felt half a dozen orgasms at least. Seeing her lips unkissed, I kissed them. She was cumming steadily now, and unable to return my kisses. I was in heaven, but my own lust still remained to be satisfied. It was my turn.

I leaned close and whispered "I'm going to fuck you now, Dee".

She came again, just from those words in her ear. I was so pleased to be pleasing her. She spread her legs wider without my bidding, and I crawled in between them.

I wanted complete, deep access, so I said "Lift your knees up, wide", and she raised them high, exposing her treasure to me.

After rubbing my cock against her opening, she tipped her hips to give me better access, and even lifted them trying to impale herself. I decided to have some fun with her, and tease her just a bit before having my way. I pressed it in, but only for an inch or so to wet my cock for penetration, then pulled out. I looked into her eyes, which were lost in another world, and waited for a response. After a moment or two, she looked up into my eyes questioningly, and I smiled mischievously at her. Her look of confusion vanished, and what replaced it told me that I'd better come through for her if I wanted to leave there alive.

Then she said "Fuck me!" in a husky, basic, urgent voice.

I don't think a woman has ever said a sexier thing to me. I felt my cock pulse in anticipation.

At that moment, I wanted to be with her forever. I smiled and said "Now who could refuse such a request?"

With a single motion, I pressed into her until I had filled her completely. Her eyes widened in amazement as I fucked her sweet pussy. I gave her the longest strokes I could, filling her with powerful thrusts. Very soon, she was cumming around my cock, but I never slackened my pace. I felt ripples orgasm hug my cock over and over. Her pussy was soft and silky, and I felt as if I'd gone to heaven. In practically no time, I could feel the pressure building to cum, and I did.

She felt it coming too, and came as well, gripping my cock with her powerful spasm. I felt as though my entire being was emptying into her. When I had finished, I rested on my elbows and looked into her face. She had the face of an angel, but one flushed from multiple orgasms. I think I fell in love with her completely at that point.

I couldn't resist. I covered her face and neck with kisses. She was just too precious. I kissed her deeply, and with passion. I wanted her to be mine.

I said "You were wonderful. I'd take you home with me if you'd let me." She smiled back up at me.

Then I said something stupid: "Is it reasonable to say 'I love you' after only six hours?"

Clearly, that was the wrong thing to say. She looked like she was going to cry. Not knowing what to do, I began caressing her skin, fondling her body, and massaging her shoulders... anything to make her happy.

But eventually, her closeness began to re-ignite my lust for her, and I pulled her to her knees. I held her hips and gently, but firmly, slipped my cock into her pussy from behind. Again, the silky soft pressure of her pussy fanned the fires of my lust for her and I rammed into her forcefully, urgently. She began cumming steadily around my cock, and my fever rose to explosive heights. I came inside of my beautiful goddess once again, and fell down beside her, to discover that she was smiling with contentment.

I pulled her close and we hugged, which became cuddling. We kissed and loved each other for hours. She never once tried to leave, and spent the night in my arms. I must admit, more than once I entered her for a gentle fuck, and she responded with passion.

When we woke, the sun was streaming through my hotel window. I didn't want her to go, but she couldn't change her plans and had to get to her mother. So, I invited her to share breakfast with me, and we briefly parted to clean up and pack.

Over breakfast, I was still desperately trying to find a way not to lose her. I suggested that I accompany her to Canada, if only for part of the way, but she said her next stop was her destination, and I couldn't go there, at least not yet.

"Not yet", she had said. There was a future inherent in that. I was encouraged. I gave her my e-mail address and cell phone number, in case she ever wanted to contact me (I dared to hope). She, in turn, gave me hers.

Hoping to get a more positive response from her, I said "I know where I'll be this time NEXT year".

But I couldn't read her expression. Was she sad? Did she want to escape? Could she feel my desperation? My heart sank with each moment.

As she sat in her car, ready to drive off, I couldn't resist one last kiss, and leaned into her window. It was a long, luxurious, passionate kiss, which I was reluctant to end. But end it did. And as she drove away, I felt my heart pulling away with her.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Poignant; lovely...but just one thing...

You should keep writing. One little niggling observation, if you don't mind. In your story, you wrote "the door knocked". Do they? "There was a knock from the other side of the door", might be better. Still...about a paragraph later, I was slipping my finger into my silk panties, imitating the very things you did to me in Minot. Or...what I wish you'd done. Story made me wistful. When did you say you'll be coming through again? Please keep writing, and thanks for another warm evening.

AzPilotAzPilotabout 14 years ago
A nice setup- female, the male versions.

Well done, as was the other one. Good story, well executed. Thank you, sir.

shirlsgirlshirlsgirlabout 14 years ago
Great!

I really enjoyed this! Please continue..

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Patches of Ice Does the romance continue for Lena and Anatoli?in Romance
Distribution Meeting the Distribution Committee.in Romance
Best Friends Ch. 01 It started with the wet spot.in Romance
Helen... Ch. 01 A young woman's discovery of her sexuality.in Romance
Tami's College Days First time away from home my hair came down.in Interracial Love
More Stories