An Adventure of Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shawn moaned with the pleasure, and pressed his middle finger into Ellen's opening. He started slow, lubing up his finger where pressing a little deeper. The warm, moist sensation of her slit enveloping his finger turned him on even more. "Cum for me bro... I want to make you feel good," Ellen said, pulling his dick out for a moment while continuing to stroke it. Then she opened her mouth back up and sucked his dick in again, cranking her neck to bob it in and out even faster than she had been before.

After a few moments, Shawn could feel a sensation rising in his groin. "Agghhhh... I'm gonna cum!" he said, thinking he should warn her. He didn't expect her to lock her lips even tighter around his shaft as it began to pulse, erupting with cum. Ellen let him unload in her mouth, trying her best to take it all, but she wasn't able to, and some leaked out the side. Unfazed, Ellen swallowed what she had in her mouth, then moved to lick and slurp up the rest.

When he was clean, Ellen quietly tucked his now-soft penis back into his boxers and redid his pants, sitting up in her seat. "I did learn a thing or two from Naomi, you know," Ellen said, fixing her hair, "My point is that no, I am not done with you. Not if you're not done with me. I'm yours as long as long as you want me... because I still want you to be mine."

Shawn sighed, content. "Yeah sis, I still want you to be mine. And I'm all yours; my wonderful, amazing Ellie," he told her, bringing a smile to her face.

After a moment, the smile on Ellen's face started to dissipate, replaced with a look of slight worry. "So... where do we go from here?" she asked.

It was a loaded question. There had been a certain unspoken omen amongst them their entire last day. It hadn't been all that terribly long since they left home to come to Edward's, but they were both keenly aware that their parents had not called once. Shawn couldn't help but think that meant something bad, considering that they had left on the pretense of their father having broken their parent's anniversary arrangement. They were both nervous about whatever they would end up finding when they got home - and Ellen lived with them.

"Well... would you consider moving in with me?" Shawn asked, the words almost catching in his throat. "I mean. We can just tell mom and dad that it's better since you'll be closer to the college, I could use help with the rent, and we should spend more time together, as family. My couch has a fold-out bed. So, I can just say that's where I'll be sleeping... and I can and will, if you ever decide you want the bed to yourself. Atleast until we can look into moving to a bigger apartment and get you your own room. Not... not that you need to have your own room, per se. I mean, I want you with me. But there just should be at least a façade if we stay together, not to mention I would feel better if you had a safe place you could go if you wanted to be away from me. And, whatever you--"

"Yes," Ellen said suddenly, interrupting Shawn's rambling.

"Wha? I'm sorry, what?" Shawn asked, unbelieving.

"Yes. I would love to move in with you, big brother!" she repeated excitedly. "I can... I can draw lodging funds from the college to help cover some rent. I already get some money for food and other expenses, and I can apply for more scholarships. But most importantly... I want to be with you, big brother. Sleeping next to you these past two nights has been... wonderful. I don't want to go back to sleeping without you."

Again, Shawn's face was taken over by a huge smile. "Alright then, sis. It'll be you and me then. No matter what we go home to, it'll be you and me regardless." He held his hand out over the center console, offering it.

Ellen smiled and took it, interlocking her fingers with his. "You and me."

1...456789