An Adventure to Remember

Story Info
A couple experiments with sexual submission.
3.1k words
4.4
36k
7
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nymphonan
Nymphonan
24 Followers

My boyfriend and I met in what seems to be a much more common way these days than it once was, we met on the internet. We soon started spending hours everyday talking and getting to know each other. It didn’t take long before we started to fall in love. During this time, we each shared a lot about ourselves with the other. We shared our dreams, hopes and sometimes our fantasies. Because of having shared all these things, we have a wonderful relationship. This is also why I was not surprised and very excited when I came home one day to find a package on the bed that started an amazing adventure.

As I walked into the room to change my clothes, the first thing I saw was the most beautifully wrapped present. The paper was peach colored with white roses all over it. There was a gold fabric ribbon tied neatly around the box and in place of a bow on the top, was a corsage of white roses. Dangling from one end of the gold fabric ribbon was an old fashioned looking gold key. Tucked under the ribbon was a card. I carefully removed the card first and the adventure truly began.

On the front of the card was a picture of a single white rose with the words “I love you with all my heart” in gold lettering. Inside, written in his handwriting was the following message:

If you chose to open this package, accepting the key and the gift inside, you will also be accepting the conditions under which they are given. You will be agreeing to be my slave for the day. You will do everything that you are asked to do without question. Your only responsibility will be to do everything that is asked of you and everything in your power to please me. In return you will receive pleasure beyond measure. However, if you displease me, you will be punished. For the night you will also refer to me as Sir. My promise to you is that I will not do anything to injury you in anyway as you are my precious darling and that you will enjoy yourself. Then you will hold the key and be able to plan the activities for our next adventure. Do you trust me? If so, open this box, put on what is inside (nothing more, nothing less), tie the key around your neck with the ribbon, pin the corsage in place and prepare yourself to please me and have the adventure of a lifetime. You have one hour to decide and get ready if you are willing.

With love, Sir

My heart pounded in my chest and already I felt a dampness and tingle between my legs. I knew that this would certainly be an amazing adventure and there was not a second’s hesitation. I reached down and carefully removed the corsage from the top of the package, untied the ribbon and removed the paper from the box (without tearing it). My heart racing even faster, I lifted the lid from the box. Inside was a dress that I had shown him in a catalog. It was blue denim, short sleeved, a little shorter than I normally would wear and zipped all the way down the front. Under the dress was a pair of thigh high stockings and a pair of black high heeled shoes with straps that came around my ankles. At the very bottom was a new bottle of my favorite perfume. Noticeable missing from the box were any panties or a bra. The message there was clear, nothing under the dress! The thought of going out in public in a short dress with no panties on, as he well knew, has always been a fantasy of mine and I knew it was a fantasy of his too.

I was aware that I didn’t have much time I shed my clothes, dropping them next to the bed and dashed to the bathroom for a very quick shower. I could not stop thinking about all the things that might possible happen that night. That was my first mistake of the night. My thoughts started my pussy throbbing and I could not resist a little fingering of myself in the shower, so it took me longer than I had expected. When I finally stepped back into the bedroom to get dressed, I realized that I only had 10 minutes left to get ready and I still had to do my make-up. Luckily, I didn’t have much in the way of clothes to put on and I was just putting on my lip stick (the last touch) as my boyfriend appeared at the bathroom door. However, I had not gotten the key tied around my neck yet. As I reached up to tie the ribbon, he stepped up behind me, took the ribbon from me, and tied it for me. He brushed the hair gently from my neck, kissed that spot just below my ear that drives me insane and then whispered in my ear.

“I’m glad you choose to accept my offer. You missed one or two little details darling that we will have toDiscuss later. First of all, you left your clothes lying on the bedroom floor and secondly, I said for you to only wear what was in the box. I do not recall putting any make-up in that box!”

With that said, he gently slid his hand down across my back stopping at my butt and before I knew what was happening, he pulled back and gave me one really hard slap on my ass.

“Let’s go, we have dinner reservations.”

Then he turned and walked out of the bathroom. Obediently, I turned and followed. This was going to be interesting! I had mentioned a few times my excitement at the idea of him spanking me and he had always said no. He said that he would be afraid he would hurt me. We had read some stories and seen a few videos having to do with spanking, but had never tried it. So, between the thoughts that had been running through my head, not having any panties on, the denim rubbing against my nipples and the swat on my ass, my pussy was really throbbing now and was practically dripping wet. How on earth was I going to make it through this evening?

In the car on the way to the restaurant, he reached over and unzipped my dress just far enough to put his hand inside and tease my nipples. At first it was gentle and I could not help but moan. But as soon as I did, he pinched hard, almost to the point of it hurting but not quite.

“You do not have my permission to make any noise and you better watch that.” He said.

“Yes sir.” Was my only reply.

He pulled his hand out of my dress and zipped my dress back up. He then placed his hand on my leg and slowly tickled small circles each moving slightly higher until he reached my mound. With one quick thrust, he inserted two fingers inside me. I had to bite my tongue to not cry out with pleasure. He pumped his fingers in and out a few times until I could feel the juices building and then he suddenly stopped. His fingers were still inside me and each bump in the road caused the most torturous movement. He rode the rest of the way to the restaurant like this and I thought I die from the intense pleasure.

When we finally reached the restaurant, he took his fingers from inside me, held them to my lips and told me to suck them like I would suck him later if I wanted dinner. I brushed my tongue across the tips of his fingers. I traced circles around them as if they were the head of his cock. Gradually, as I circled his fingers, I began to take them into my mouth. I could taste myself on his fingers and I took them deeper and deeper. Sucking softly then harder and harder. I closed my eyes and lost myself in my task, imagining his cock in my mouth. I sucked his fingers until I could not longer taste my juices and still I sucked. I twirled my tongue around and around his fingers. I heard him moan, bringing be back the present. He pulled his fingers from my mouth; I opened my eyes and realized that there was a guy sitting in the drivers’ seat of the car next to us with his mouth hanging open and eyes bulging out of his head. I couldn’t help but laugh. My boyfriend looked over and laughed too.

Throughout dinner, my boyfriend would reach over every once in a while, reach under my dress and finger my pussy. This made eating dinner a little difficult and I had to fight to maintain my composure, but it was the most wonderful experience. Repeatedly, he would bring me close to orgasm and then stop. The trip home in the car was a replay of the trip to the restaurant. Dinner had been so fantastic that I forgot I still had punishment coming from my earlier mistakes, but I would soon be reminded.

As soon as we walked in the door at home “Sir” said, “Get that dress off now! Then go wash that make-up off your face and get in the bedroom.” And he walked away from me and headed towards the bedroom. Suddenly, the memory of the swat on my butt before dinner came rushing back to me and with it, my already tormented pussy was alive with desire. As quickly as I could, I carried out Sir’s orders.

Still holding my dress in front of me, I walked into the bedroom and went over to the pile of clothes I had left on the floor earlier. When I bent over to pick them up, Sir stepped behind me and delivered a fast and hard swat to my exposed right butt cheek. I jumped and started to stand up but he put a hand on my back and told me to stay like I was. He said he want that ass right there to receive the start of my punishment. Again, he slapped my butt cheek, this time on the left one. Then he stepped back as if to survey his work. He told me that I might want to grab my ankles to avoid the temptation of standing up and I promptly did as I was told.

He gently rubbed my right cheek which was still slightly stinging from the first swat it had gotten. Without warning, he lifted his hand and swatted that cheek several more times, then repeated the process on the left cheek. Back and forth, he alternated between gently message and hard slaps, first one cheek then the other. With each swat he delivered, I fought the urge to cry out and struggled to maintain my balance. Each time his hand touched me, whether it was with the message or with a swat, he brushed on or near my pussy which by this time was dripping wet.

Finally, he stepped away again to look at his work. He could not help but notice how wet I was getting and commented, “My slave obviously likes that doesn’t she?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Now, put those clothes where they belong.”

“Yes Sir. I’m sorry Sir.”

After putting my clothes in the hamper I returned to where Sir stood looking at me. Even though we have known each other for a long time and have, of course, seen each other naked, the way he was starring at me, made me very self-conscious of my nakedness. He came over to me and putting one hand behind my head he kissed me with all the love and passion that has always filled our relationship. His other hand found the slit between my legs and worked in and out. Had he not been holding me as tightly as he was, I might have fallen as my knees became weak. I could not help but meet his fingers with the thrust of my hips, but with the first movement he felt, he pulled away from me.

“Slave, undress me.”

“Yes Sir.”

First, I took off his shirt slowly, lovingly, gently. Then I unfastened his pants and had to squat to move them down his legs. As I did, he took my head in both his hands and shoved his cock toward my mouth. I knew without words what he wanted and was more than happy to open up to him. I touched the head of his cock exactly has I had done with his fingers in the car. I traced the head of his cock with my tongue working my way down his shaft, taking more and more of it into my mouth with each circle. I began to suck, taking it deeper and deeper. I could tell he was enjoying every second of this. He started using his hands, still on my head to shove his cock in and out of my face.

I knew that he was close to coming and was trying to prepare myself to swallow his cum. This is something I have always had trouble with, never enjoyed and have never done for him, but I did not want to displease him. At the last possible second, he pulled out of my mouth, took his cock in hand and giving it a few last strokes, shot his cum all over my face. Then, without a word, he walked out of the room. Stunned at his departure, I was still kneeling on the floor when he returned. He threw a towel at me and told me to clean myself up. Then he smiled and said I had pleased him, but that I still had punishment coming for the make-up.

He told me to get on the bed and he tied a blindfold on me so I could not see anything. He told me to lie on my back. I could hear him moving around but had no idea where he was until he took hold of my right wrist. He slipped something around it and tightened it so that it was snug but no uncomfortable. When he let go, I was aware that my arm was tied to the bedpost. He did the same thing with my other arm and with both me ankles. I was now tied down spread eagle on the bed.

“I want you to think about the mistakes you made tonight.” He whispered, and I heard him leave the room.

It seemed like forever before I heard him return and only knew that he was back because I heard him pop open a bottle of beer. I listened hard, trying to figure out where he was, but was not able to tell. There was nothing until I felt the ice cold beer bottle pressed against my hot, aching pussy. The sensation was both pleasure and near pain all mixed up in one incredible feeling. Almost as quickly as the bottle had touched me, it was gone.

Next I felt his fingers, cold from holding the beer bottle, pinching the nipples on both my breast at once again with that perfect pressure that bordered just at the edge of pain. I lost the fight and a moan escaped my lips, as I’m sure he knew would happen. The pressure increased for just a second, crossing that invisible line between pleasure and pain. Then his hands were gone. He kissed my lips and was gone, he slowly ran a finger from my chin down between my breast, in a figure eight around them making sure not to touch my nipples that were screaming to be touched again, down toward the mound of hair between my legs, then just before it reached my clit, it was gone. I felt his weight on the edge of the bed and his mouth take in first one nipple sucking and teasing it with his tongue, then the other nipple sucking and teasing. Then the weight of his body moved off the bed.

I felt his finger at the opening to my pussy and I wanted more than anything to feel him inside me. He rubbed just the lips of my pussy and then was gone. Then his fingers were at my mouth and I knew he wanted me to lick off my own juices, and so I did. Then they were gone. I heard some rustling around but had no idea what he was doing until I felt my right leg being lifted until my toes were almost touching the post at the head of the bed. He then did the same thing with my other leg. Now with my hands tied to the posts at the head of the bed as well as my legs, I was spread in such a way that my pussy and my ass were totally exposed.

A few more quick hard swats to my exposed ass and I felt his weight on the end of the bed. Breathe on my pussy and I knew his face was very close to me now. I desperately wanted to feel his mouth on me, but instead I felt something cold being dribbled on my asshole. Then I felt the pressure as he pushed a vibrator gently but steadily into my asshole. When it was far enough in to please him, he turned it on and finally placed his mouth on my aching pussy. He teased my clit with his tongue in much the same way I had teased the head of his cock. He sucked it until I almost came, and then slipped his tongue into my pussy as far as he could. But, still he would not let me cum. When I thought I could not stand it anymore, he shifted and rammed his cock as deep into my pussy as he could go. With each thrust his balls banged against the vibrator still in my ass. With one hand, he reached down and toyed with my clit, while the other hand took hold of one nipple after the other. At the same time I became aware that he was about to shoot his cum deep inside me, I came with such intensity; I thought my head would explode.

When we were both totally spent, he gently removed the vibrator, released me from my restrains, removed the blindfold, kissed my tenderly and held me in his arms where we both feel asleep bringing an end to this adventure. But, now the real fun begins, I get to start planning our next adventure!

Nymphonan
Nymphonan
24 Followers