An Adventure with Megan Ch. 02

Story Info
Don't worry, she deserved it.
2.5k words
9.9k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 2

Dustin's bellowing voice vibrated every surface in the apartment jarring me awake, the bright morning sun flashed into my eyes.

"What the hell?" I groaned thinking a bomb went off.

"WWOOOOOO," Dustin yelled again proudly from the balcony. "HEEEELLLLLLOOOOOO HAWAII."

The sheer volume of his voice overwhelmed my hang over. I fell out of bed as I tried to gain my bearing in the blinding morning light.

"Dustin, shut the hell up!" I said clutching my forehead.

"Dude, it's so beautiful here," he said standing on the balcony with his arms raised in the air.

"Please tell him to go back to bed," Megan moaned burying her head under a pillow.

"Come back inside you bastard."

"Let's go get some food brother," Dustin said.

He was already fully dressed and ready to go. My eyes were barely adjusted to the brilliant morning sun.

"What time is it?" I asked trying to stand.

"7:30, brother. It's getting late," Dustin answered.

"I hate you," I replied trying to climb back into bed. "Wake us up in a few hours."

"Okay I'm just going to watch some porn then," Dustin said sitting down at Megan's computer.

"That's fine," I replied.

A few moments later I heard faked porn star moans blast from the computer speakers. It was obvious he wasn't going to let us sleep.

"Let's go eat," Dustin said again.

I rolled out of bed and got dressed slowly.

"Megan, wake up so we can go eat," I groaned.

She muttered a response but didn't move. Dustin decided to help by jumping on the bed.

"Wooo," Dustin yelled as he bounced around the mattress.

"Okay okay," Megan stated. "I'm awake now damn it."

"About freaking time," Dustin replied dropping onto the bed next to her.

She crawled out of bed and slowly made her way to the bathroom as Dustin sprawled out on the mattress happily.

"Dude, Hawaii is seriously awesome."

I nodded in agreement trying to find my shoes.

"My finger hurts really bad," Dustin said staring at it.

Megan came out of the bathroom and went to her walk-in closet searching for an outfit. Dustin and I watched her naked body as she dug around for clothes. Eventually she found a tiny pair of black jogging shorts and a tight pink shirt to wear. She put on matching bra and panties before the shorts and shirt. Dustin and I watched her the entire time. After she was dressed, we left the apartment in search of food.

"Want to go to Duke's? They have a morning buffet," Megan said putting on a pair of designer sunglasses to help with her hangover.

"That sounds good actually," I replied.

"Lead the way sweet tits," Dustin added staring at Megan's tight shirt.

She shook her head and groaned before leading us to Duke's.

Breakfast passed in a blur of Dustin's dirty jokes, and before too long we were back at the apartment planning our day.

"What do you want to do today?" Megan asked.

"Let's go to the beach," I suggested.

"Good idea dude," Dustin added.

He opened his duffel bag and started tossing clothes everywhere looking for his swimming trunks. Megan and I watched his enthusiasm. Megan changed and packed a bag while Dustin and I insulted every woman we knew.

The noon sun beamed across the crystal blue water as we walked past tourists looking for a place to lay our towels. Dustin dropped his towel in the first open spot and raced to the water like a happy retard on vacation. I followed him at a slower pace while Megan stretched out to tan. Her black and gold bikini glinted in the sun. I splashed in the waves as my hangover wore off.

Dustin ran up the beach and grabbed a football from Megan's bags then kicked sand on her face before he ran back to the water. After 30 minutes, Megan joined us in the ocean. She was absolutely horrible at throwing the ball, but isn't every woman?

Eventually, we left the water to relax and laugh in the sand. Megan walked back into the waves to wash off her bronzing lotion. She stood knee deep in the water rinsing off. Suddenly, a huge wave crashed over her. The wave swept her off her feet and tumbled her beautiful body up onto the beach like a dead star fish. Dustin and I laughed so hard that I almost passed out from lack of air. She spit water out of her mouth and tried to get up. Clumps of sand fell from her hair and clung to her body.

She realized we were laughing at her as she stomped up the beach, "stop laughing. I could have died!"

Her outburst made us laugh harder. If she died it would have been even funnier, but no such luck I suppose. Megan snatched her towel bag then walked away without waiting for us.

"Wait up," we both said at the same time as she stormed off.

"Why should I?" She yelled obviously still angry. She stopped long enough to put on her heels and a yellow sundress.

She refused to speak the entire way back to the apartment. Dustin entertained himself by trying to dance with every old lady he saw. Megan opened the door to the apartment and walked straight to the bathroom. The sounds of the shower spraying came from behind the closed door.

"Todd, I think she's actually angry," Dustin said finally understanding the obvious.

"Good call dumb ass."

Dustin saw Bowser, dropped to his knees and started barking. Bowser barked back. Bowser kept Dustin distracted long enough for me to talk to Megan.

I opened the bathroom door, "are you still angry?"

The shower kept going. I took off my clothes and climbed in.

"Go away," Megan said halfheartedly.

I wrapped my arms around her and started kissing her slowly. Finally, she wrapped her arms around me and kissed back. Women are stupid. I never had to say I was sorry.

We showered together until the water went cold then we moved to the bedroom. I had intentions of fucking her but Dustin interrupted us.

"Todd, let's go do something," he said as he wandered into the room. "Oh, you're already doing something."

"What do you want to do?" I asked pretending Megan wasn't naked next to me.

Dustin sat on the bed next to Megan and slid his hand up her thigh. I kept kissing her hoping to start another threesome. Dustin parted her thighs as one finger went slowly inside of her.

"Stop!" Megan screeched unexpectedly.

Dustin pulled his finger out laughing hysterically. I looked down at his finger and started laughing too. It was completely coated in coarse sand. Megan rushed to the bathroom.

She left not long after that. She told us she needed to run some errands, yet she took two changes of clothes with her.

The day passed quickly as Dustin and I wandered along the beach saying obscene things to anybody near us. The sun had set and the heavy drinking was well under way before Megan returned. We barely noticed her as we continued to get drunk on the balcony.

"Megan, call some of your friends and get some hot sluts over here," Dustin screamed while waving a bottle of whiskey.

The blackout set in before sluts arrived. Neither of us remembers the rest of that night.

Day 3

I opened my eyes slowly realizing I had passed out on the floor. Megan was sound asleep, and Dustin was outside yelling again.

"MEEEOOOOWWWWW," Dustin's voice vibrated off of surrounding buildings.

"Dustin, are you going to do that every morning?" I asked climbing onto the bed.

He answered; "yes, I am!"

Megan quickly rolled out of bed. She grabbed her laptop and walked out onto the balcony. Dustin immediately stopped screaming and walked into the living room with the computer. Megan stumbled back inside and collapsed onto the mattress.

"What did you say to him?"

Megan rolled over and curled up next to me, "I gave him my computer and told him to go jack off."

"Nice move, why did I wake up on the floor?"

"I don't know honey, go to sleep," she said cuddling closer.

I closed my eyes and hoped I wouldn't be hung over when I woke up.

A short time later, Dustin burst through the bedroom door laughing manically. He was completely naked and holding a toothbrush. I looked up and saw cum all over his chest.

"Dude, go take a shower," I gagged staring at the sticky mess.

"I gotta brush my teeth first!" Dustin said swiping the tooth brush through the cum coating his stomach. He held the brush up inches from his mouth.

"Dare me to do it?"

"No," I replied in disgust. Megan looked up and started to dry heave.

"Why are you gagging?" I said looking at her, "you swallow mine all the time."

"That's different," she replied with a morbid look across her face.

Dustin shoved the toothbrush against his teeth and started brushing furiously. I looked away before the image burned into my eyes. Megan started dry heaving and ran to the bathroom. Dustin laughed hysterically.

"Wait Megan, come here," Dustin said as he rushed after her. "I need to give you back your toothbrush."

Megan threw up in the bathroom. Bowser began barking at Dustin once again. Dustin barked back loudly. Day number three had begun.

Megan returned to the bed a few minutes later looking horrid. Hangovers make girls look ugly as fuck regardless of how cute they are sober.

"Dude I'm gonna take a shower then let's go get some food," Dustin said walking in to the bathroom.

He walked back out of the bathroom and threw a shampoo bottle at my nuts. "That means get up bastard!"

I rolled out of bed and stretched slowly, "Megan what happened last night?"

"You two got drunk and broke two glasses and my fan," she said rubbing her eyes.

I tried to recall any of the previous evening. I wandered to the bathroom to take a piss. When I opened the door a piece of shit hit my shoulder.

"What the fuck?" I said looking down at the ground.

"What baby?" Megan asked as she walked up behind me.

I looked at the piece of shit then at the shower, I could hear Dustin giggling like a deranged clown.

Megan picked up the piece of shit and threw it back over the shower at Dustin.

"He shouldn't be throwing Bowser's shit. That's nasty," she said.

"Megan, I don't think that was Bowser's."

Dustin's laughter became louder. Megan looked at me then the shower.

"If it wasn't Bowser's then where did it come from?" She asked.

Dustin's laughter reached a crescendo as he replied, "my ass!"

A horrible look overcame Megan's face, "no, he's kidding right?"

I shook my head slowly.

"Ahhh," she screamed running to the kitchen sink.

Dustin fell out of the shower laughing and laid on the bare tile floor covered in soap.

I grabbed a wet towel, wiped where the shit had hit my shoulder and wandered back into the bedroom. I was too tired to care. Dustin came into the room naked and sat on the bed.

"Todd, I realized something while I was on the floor."

"Yeah, what's that?" I asked without opening my eyes.

"I realized that I haven't been crazy enough since I've been here," Dustin said seriously.

A shiver went down my spine.

"Don't worry bro. That's gonna change," he said running out of the room.

"Great," I murmured quietly.

Megan shouted from the kitchen, "Dustin, stop licking Bowser!"

"He licked me first," Dustin shouted back.

I rolled out of bed looking for a shirt.

"Okay, let's go eat," I yelled.

"Wooo," Dustin shouted.

Megan changed quickly as we waited on the balcony. The morning sun was just beginning to show between the buildings.

"Okay let's go," Megan said

We followed her out.

"I want pancakes bro," Dustin said.

"Denny's has pancakes," Megan replied.

"Yeah let's go there then," I suggested.

"Yeah," Dustin agreed.

We walked into Denny's after a short stroll down the street. An old waitress showed us to some seats.

"Dude, I'm starving," Dustin said looking around.

We waited for a server for five minutes before Dustin spoke again.

"Dude screw this!" Dustin growled.

He stood up then walked to a dirty table where the customers had just left and sat down. He grabbed a fork and started eating the food from the previous table. Megan and I looked on in awe.

"Excuse me, what is he doing?" Our angry waitress asked.

"Eating," Megan responded.

"Can you tell him to stop before we ask him to leave?"

"Dustin, get your dumbass over here and order your own food," I said casually.

He replied; "bout damn time."

The waitress gave an angry stare, "can I take your order?"

"Yes you may," Dustin replied.

Megan hid her face in embarrassment the entire breakfast because Dustin was sincerely trying to make a scene.

"What time is your flight?" Megan asked.

Dustin shrugged, "in a few hours."

"Well let's finish so we make sure you don't miss your flight."

Obviously, Megan had reached her limit. Dustin's craziness continued until we drove to the airport.

"Well brother, its been awesome," Dustin said as we parked.

"Yeah man its been great," I replied.

"Megan, it's been nice meeting you. I'm going to miss staring at your ass."

"It has definitely been interesting," she admitted.

I got out of the car and helped Dustin get his bag from the trunk.

"You still gonna go through with it?" Dustin asked in a hushed voice.

"Yup," I answered.

Dustin slapped my shoulder before walking off, "that's my boy!"

I watched him leave wondering how long it would be until I saw him again.

Three days after Dustin left, I sat down on the couch in the apartment and petted Bowser. It was time to complete the twisted plan.

"Megan we should talk."

"Yeah honey?" Megan asked curiously.

"Come here."

She walked to the couch and sat next to me with a beer.

"Megan, I think we should break up."

"What why?" She replied.

"Because I can't stop thinking about how you fucked Dustin," I said.

"You wanted me to fuck him!" She cried back.

"I know, but now I can't stop being jealous about it."

She shook her head in disbelief, "you're kidding right?"

"No, I'm not kidding. I'm serious."

She started to cry; "no you're kidding."

"I'm sorry; I just can't stand the thought of you having sex with someone else."

I stood up and grabbed my bag from the bedroom after another twenty minutes of repeating how jealous I was.

"Please don't leave," she said.

"I'll tell you what. I'm going to go back to the base and think about it."

"Please call me when you get there," she said.

"Okay."

I left the apartment while she watched me sadly. Phase three complete. Break up complete. I didn't talk to her again for almost a year, because I had found another girl who was the sexiest, kinkiest, naughtiest girl I have ever fucked.

My first month back from Afghanistan was definitely a great memory, unless you ask Megan. It's probably a horrible one for her.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gross

You have some real issues with women and I suggest you seek help because your writing suggests you need counseling. I'm not trying to be funny either. Seek help.

tazmuntazmunover 10 years ago
Um...I'm not laughing..

That Dustin would have been fed his nuts after I castrated him within 2 hours of his arrival....

Party girl hookers have feelings too. Using and abusing anybody like this isn't cool. She was good enough to fuck, good enough to stay with, and good enough to spend her money....and you dump on her like that? Not even funny...

I hope her friends roast your nuts.....um ya that wasn't nice either...but you deserve it!...haha...now that was funny!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Emily Ch. 01 A guy has feelings for his extremely endowed best friend.in Erotic Couplings
The Virgin and the Prostitute Losing his virginity with a first-time prostitute.in First Time
Donna Goes Camping Pt. 01 Busty girlfriend shows off and more on a camping trip.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
My Boyfriend and his Bud I convince my boyfriend to jerk off with his best friend.in Toys & Masturbation
On Her Knees Ch. 01 He gets the apology that he deserves.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories